My Wife and I Share My Niece Ally

Story Info
Aunty Jane and I teach our little niece Ally a few things.
2.2k words
4.19
12.9k
18
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beer and wine flowed as three of us sat on the large charcoal l-shaped couch. It was dark in the living room, with only the TV flickering, the dance show final in full swing, and the moonlight shining past the silhouetted tree line through the sliding doors.

Ally, my nineteen-year-old curly blonde niece sat on my left in black leggings and a crop top sweater. To my right was my buxom wife wearing a pink night shirt and shorts. She leant against my white t-shirt and arm, with her sexy legs stretched out across the couch, playing with her long dark wavy-hair.

Ally didn't get along with her mom mainly due to her stepfather, and spent a lot of time with us, I thought Jane saw Ally as a replacement child until she got off blowing me while watched Ally on the phone on the patio. Jane had shown a side to herself I'd not seen before, I had a inkling she'd have a threesome, or at least turn a blind eye to me fucking my tiny five-foot-one niece.

Ally, the little nymph was so ready. On the day she turned eighteen she clearly wanted my uncle-sausage... in her pyjamas, she jumped into my bed, and rubbed against me, her little hands kept finding a way to stroke my reluctant prick! Shocked, I put her back in my daughter's old room.

With Jane gone to the store earlier the seductive little slut, got her way... I titty fucked her firm breasts, then she sucked me off and I blasted over her cute dimpled face, basting her with my creamy incestuous spunk. The little doll fucking loved it! We weren't sure if Jane knew or not, but she'd come back at some point and was in the kitchen while I put my spent floppy dick away. Ally begged me to fuck her, whispering she'd lick her Aunty Jane's clit if it meant she could have my length inside her pink pussy.

With Jane nodding off, Ally put her little hand on the crotch of my jeans, rubbing my bulge nonchalantly as I gawped at her white manicured nails. She guided my hand towards her smooth belly, and I slipped my hand inside her black leggings, down into in her red thong. Feeling her smooth warm shaven peach, I rubbed my fingers up and down her slit, her little moans and gasps drowned out by the noise of the TV.

I watched Jane side-eying me, unsure if she knew what my dirty niece and I were up-to. Nevertheless, with my other hand, I moved it in Jane's pink silky, black rimmed, short bottoms, pulling her panties to the slide and played with her meaty flaps and gash.

I fingered the young and old cunts in the dark as Ally rubbed my growing cock in my jeans leaking pre-cum. With two fingers jammed in my niece tight hole, the thought of my wife oblivious turned me on, just as much as her knowing exactly what I was doing. Molesting my niece got me so hard, even though she wanted it.

Ally opened her legs wider, and rested her mop of curly blonde hair on my shoulder, I pulled my fingers from Jane, and rubbed them on my young niece's lips, as the dirty cunt licked and sucked Jane's juices from my fingers.

"Good girl," I whispered quietly.

Jane suddenly, moved down me, and pushed Ally's hand from my growing cock.

"You fucking perverse fuck!" she spat. "You two sneaky two twats are getting me wet," she added, looking us both over with her dark eyes.

With Jane laying across the couch her head in my lap, she released my meat from it's prison, "You like your uncle's young girl loving cock?"

Ally didn't know what to say, her odd alluring emerald were wide in shock, as Jane began sucking me off.

"Carry on fingering the little bitch," mumbled Jane, spitting on my shaft.

With a go ahead like that, I didn't need to be told twice and continued to flick Ally's bean.

Not that Jane needed any attention, I put my hand down the back of her pink shorts, feeling her rounded tanned ass, playing with her ass crack, and back of her slit with my fingers and thumb.

Jane'reached over and took my hand from Ally's panties and leggings, and tugged at her clothes. Ally lifted up her ass and took her panties and leggings off. With her toned legs spread Jane fingered her tight minge, shockingly, with a finger of her red manicured nails, then fingers, then partly her hand, stretching out Ally's little dripping cunt, I thought she was going to get her whole fist in!

Jane gave up on Ally's pussy and two bitches began to work on my truncheon of meat, sharing my erect fat prick.

"Fuck her face harder!" commanded Jane, pushing down Ally's head bobbing her up and down my length as I push my ass up from the couch.

With alcohol running through my veins and the strobe effect from the TV, watching my wife and my niece was a surreal, euphoric pleasure as they shared my heavy rocking pole, cupping my balls, licking my shaft, swallowing, slobbering, and sharing kisses over my cock as I held their heads.

"You're such a niece loving perv," Jane spat, pulling my prick, wanking me off, "That teen slut's got you so hard!" she slapped Ally face and forehead with my hard-on. It looked huge next to her head.

"You bitches are good," I moaned my eyes rolling back in my head as they continued to blow me.

"Can I sit on uncles penis Aunty Jane?"

"No baby girl, I have to teach you a few things," said Jane like a madam, "and I have some chores for you," she added, pushing Ally's head down on my cock and balls, causing her to gag and splutter. "Uncle's pedo-like fat prick will have to wait!"

Jane pulled down her fitted silky shorts and knickers, her tanned tits almost hanging out of her bra and partly unbuttoned pink nightshirt. Her smooth legs and hairy bush stirred both Ally and I. She held Ally down on my rod, until her eyes bulged and were blood shot before yanking her off me like a rag-doll and pushing her back onto the couch in a seated posture.

"Now take notes Ally, because I want you to do the same to me!" barked Jane, a crazed look in her eyes.

"Watch closely," Jane instructed me, as she knelt between Ally's legs, and began eating the little teen out, using one hand to pull her apart, and play with her clit.

"Oh honey," smiled Jane, looking into my eyes, teen juice over her lips and face, "yummy, her pussy is so sweet!" she exclaimed. "You have to taste this!"

Ally held onto Jane's long dark hair wantingly as her Aunty munched on her.

"Fuck yes Aunty Jane!" panted Ally, her legs open, wrapped on my wife's back, her cute sparkly white pedicure toes flexing.

Jane with her free hand slowly wanked me off as I took advantage of the position and played with Ally's firm tits under her loose sweater with a childish Hello Kitty print, a rainbow, a stylistic unicorn and a bear on the front. I yanked down her red sports bra, feeling the warmth of her skin and tits, leaning over sucking one of her pert nipples.

Jane began lapping hard at clitoris and vulva, positioning herself more on all fours and Ally put her feet on the rug her toes curling.

"I can see why you wanted her," said Jane. My wife tapped my leg and I knew what she wanted.

With Ally laying back spread eagled and Jane on her knees eating her young cunt, I got behind my wife. Inch-by-inch I pushed my dripping sweaty cock into my wife loose ass. Finally, once I was locked in her, I fucked Jane's shitter while I pushed her face into my nieces joy-hole!

"Eat her fucking cunt," I bellowed slamming in to Jane, my nut sacks slapping against her ass as I ploughed hard. "Eat that fucking little girl, you dirty old bitch!" I grunted.

In only my t-shirt I pulled out and got up onto the couch, gripped Ally's head who cleaned my shitty cock. The little bitch didn't even flinch tasting her Aunty's ass on my poo-stick. I face fucked her for a bit holding her head hard with both hands, grinning at her rainbow and unicorn top, but had to stop for fear of blowing my load.

"Now you little cunt, I want you to eat my twat!" barked Jane.

I couldn't believe how dirty my wife was, it was a pervy uncles dream come true as we both played with my five-foot-one niece.

I stood back on the rug on the wooden floor as Ally and Jane swapped positions. It wasn't long before my wife was moaning holding Ally's curly hair while she's lapped at Jane's hairy pussy.

"You're doing it exactly how I showed you, well done honey," Jane purred, as Ally licked her bean. "Now this is oral pleasure, your little soft tongue is divine," she added huskily.

I positioned myself behind Ally, at last I was going to get my cock head in my little niece! Should I stretch out her ass first, or got straight for my niece's shaven love tunnel? I wasn't sure what to do.

I yanked my prick, and slapped it on Ally's firm ass cheeks, and dry humped her, a little while I made up my mind. I was tempted to blow my load over Ally's smooth back, maybe I could get my backed up spunk as far as my wife head, while Ally muff dived.

"Don't you dare fuck her yet, you pedo-nonce," shouted Jane. You taste that sweet young clit first!" demanded Jane, stern faced, while focusing on Ally's carpet munching.

Jane knew I wanked over my daughter's old dolls, catching me once. Before confessing she still shoved her own dolls up herself before we got married. I would have thought that pervert was more prevalent, than a pedo branding, but I deserved it nonetheless.

I did as I was told, my cock dripping on the floor. With my nose near her ass-hole, my rough tounge licked my little niece's fantastic slit, her juices were like nectar, she smelled so good and I couldn't help play with my dick as I slurped and lapped at her hole. I tongued her spicy little arse-hole as best as I could, before spreading her lips, and putting my tongue in her folds as far as I could.

"She tastes great, right?" moaned Jane, grinding on Alley's face almost suffocating her in her flaps and pubes. "Keeping going Ally, lick my mature clit honey!"

I stopped eating my niece, jamming a few fingers in slit. "Fuck me, she tight, like a vice," I sneered in disbelief, as I pushed my thumb in her tight chocolate-starfish-ass. I rocked my fingers and thumb like in a bowling ball. I wanted my big hard pin in her alley so bad.

Jane was close to cumming and I knew what was coming next, but poor little Ally didn't...

Jane with a grimaced face held Aly's mop of curly hair pushing her mouth back and forth as she came in her face, then to Ally's surprise like a fountain Jane gushed all over her!

"Yes, fucking yes!" cried Jane in pleasure.

"Good girl!" we both said simultaneously, smiling.

Ally tried to recoil, but didn't get far with my thumb in her ass and Jane gripping her hair tightly. Our niece had no choice but to take Jane's endless flowing juices of wet woman-cum and piss! Ally tired to get her breath back, coughing and spluttering as my wife rained down on her, even squirting over my t-shirt.

Jane then just pissed boozed unrine indiscriminately. "Take it you little cunt," Jane said through gritted teeth and red lipstick, "You want to fuck my husband? You fucking drink my fanny piss first little girl!"

Like feeding a horse, I cupped Ally's muff and mound, giving it a few pats of appreciation as she knelt there drenched.

"You fucking bitch!" yelled Ally, her hair sopping, slapping down on the tops Jane's thighs.

I worried for a second as Jane frowned.

"I fucking loved it Aunty!" Alley added, parting my wife's flaps giving her a little lick as I took my fingers and thumb out of Ally.

"That was wild," smiled Ally from ear-to-ear.

I wanted my cock so bad in this slutty excited young bitch, I needed to bang my nieces tight holes and finish splashing my creamy jizz over the fucked-up hot cunt.

Jane sat on the edge of the wet couch, her red toes in her cum and piss on the soggy rug. "Right, you to twats! I'm going to bed," she bent over and licked Ally's wet face, giving her a peck on the cheek.

Ally stood next to me pealing off her wet cropped sweater and soaking bra while I took off my damp -T-shirt.

My nineteen-year-old niece leaned against me wrapping her little around my waist.

"Aren't you going to help?" I asked Jane, my thick cock and full balls in hand as Ally and I stood there naked.

"She's tiny, I'm sure you can handle her," grinned Jane, with a wink and pearly white smile...