Seduced by My Gorgeous Little Niece

Story Info
Ally, my niece my begs to be fucked with her Aunty away.
2.4k words
4.26
19k
27
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the sun setting through the sliding doors I sat on the charcoal L-shaped couch in my jeans and T-shirt, my niece Ally moved from my side and sat on the rug of the dark wooden floor. With her back to me awaiting the dance final on the TV to start, the nineteen-year-old innocently and periodically rested her head on my leg. I'd never thought about niece sexually until that night she tried to get into my underwear. With my wife Jane in the kitchen, I got a cheap thrill with Ally's mop of dyed curly blonde hair inches away from my cock-meat. The little nymph was so ready.

Ally didn't get along with her mom mainly due to her stepfather, and since her college and part-time work were close by she spent a lot of time with us, staying in my daughter Nelly's room who was away in university. Jane saw Ally as a replacement daughter.

At a petite five-foot-one, with unique emerald eyes, dimples, a toned body and perfect tits, tiny Ally was a prick hardening joy to behold. On the day she turned eighteen she clearly wanted her uncle's length... in her pyjamas, she jumped into my bed, and rubbed against me, while her small hands kept finding a way to stroke my reluctant cock! Shocked, I put her back in my daughter's room and we never spoke of it again.

With my wife enjoying blowing me earlier while we watched Ally on the patio, Jane had shown a side to herself I'd not seen before. Could Jane have it in her to assist me in ruining my niece's slit? Hot tanned Jane was striking, in good shape, with long dark hair, huge melon tits and a round ass. My make-up, head giving wife still liked a good hard cock in her stretched out ass and meaty flaps and was partial to a creamy load over her face.

I liked having a hot teenager around the house, it was handy, I'd got fed up of wanking over Nelly's old Barbie, Disney, and Bratz dolls. Including her stunning three foot Barbie doll and makeup & hair head, with blinking eyes. Like a sick nonce in an ice cream van, or a pedo in the park, I loved emptying my sacks over their little plastic faces. Until Jane caught me red-cock-handed, surprisingly she took it well and confessed that she used to stick her Barbie in her pussy.

That night Ally had jumped into bed with me changed everything. Ally's inappropriate pass at me had triggered a perverse beast inside me and I couldn't shake her from my mind. Having a tasty teen parading around in all types of wears had its advantages. I turned to Ally's belongings, masterbating with her socks and sweet stained panties, cumming hard thinking about her athletic compact frame. I wanted to lick her armpits, ass crack and clit. I'd cum over her pizza, and perved on her getting changed, gawped at her sunbathing, and ogled at her the shower.

I wondered every day what would have happened if I hadn't put her back to Nell's room? What if Jane wasn't out, would she had still slipped between us both? It would have been an incest-cum-festival!

After my wife had sucked me off while we both watched our niece on the phone in the garden, with Ally swivelling on her white pumps in her tight black leggings, and off the shoulder crop top it was a pervy uncles dream. I couldn't get the warped thoughts out of my head that maybe the old and young duo could be up for a ménage à trois.

It was a rare occasion that Ally wasn't in the bedroom or on her phone as she wanted to watch a dance final show on TV with us. Kicking off her trainers revealing her glitter pedicure white toes, drinking her beer she continued to occasionally lay her head on my thigh. My cock grew leaking pre-cum. The feeling on her dimpled cheek on me, her locks of curly blonde hair close to my dick stirred me, as Jane came in with more wine.

"I have to nip out, get some more bottles and snacks," announced Jane, excusing herself with a wink and a smile.

As we sat in the living room, I watched the night closing through the sliding doors on the large couch with my niece sitting on the floor between my legs. Occasionally we made small talk waiting for the show to start, and I swear she was rubbing herself off on top of her leggings, even squeezing the beer bottle between her thighs, but I was

too far back to be sure. I cast my eyes over her childish Hello Kitty print, with a rainbow, a stylistic unicorn and a bear on the front, it seemed more fitting for a little girl.

"My shoulders are just aching so much. Can you rub them both Unc'," she asked.

My cock just got harder, getting a great view of her toned stomach. "Sure," I obliged, leaning forward, gawping a her cute toes.

Looking over her head and shoulders at her perfect skin, the sweet smell of her perfume, moisturiser and sweat filled my nostrils. I rubbed her neck, gazing down her loose top with her perfect cleavage in the tightest red push-up. I put my hands easily under the wide neck of her cropped sweater and rubbed her shoulders, my hands making their way a little further forward, as my old prick oozed pre-cum. With one hand I took a large gulp of wine, quickly returning my hand to her warm skin. It was so wrong, but so right.

"Did you like it when I dry humped you?" she asked out of the blue, causing me to choke, nearly spitting out my wine.

I removed my hands as she turned and knelt on the floor leaning forwards in front of me, flashing her cleavage popping out of her red sports bra in her wide neck cropped sweater. Was it incest if I groped her tits? I wondered.

"I wished you'd poked my little holes or given me oral Unc'," she sighed, brushing her had across my package, before seductively drinking from her beer bottle.

"Imagine bottle fucking your niece..." she added.

She was a dirty uncle's dream, I thought. I could see the base of her back over her shoulders, her nice pert ass, the top of her red thong and soles of her smooth feet. I'd love to shoot a load over her feet, preferably in her strappy shoes.

"I wanna suck your perv cock, and jerk you off. Do you think I could do as good job as Aunty Jane? I took a sneaky peak of you two fucking and stuff while on my way to the toilet," she said smiling. "Then fingered myself to sleep imagining it was me!"

I was surprised by it all, but her words still got me erect. She wasn't the only one creeping around at night. If only she knew I wanked my fat prick the nights Jane wouldn't fuck me, standing in Ally's bedroom door watching her sleep, quietly grunting and cumming in my underwear. While she was sleeping I'd even rubbed my cock on the soles of her feet hanging out of the bed, daringly touching her forehead with my dribbling prick head.

"I creamed so much touching myself, while she sucked you off, it felt like I'd pissed myself!" Ally rambled, looking into my eyes licking her sparkly pink lips.

She is ripe for my cock, I thought, as she knelt between legs beginning to undo my jeans. I'd love to piss all over her given the chance, just to cool the filthy slut down.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds, "I don't think this is a good idea," I protested, even though my dong was rock hard.

"Aunty Jane will be gone a while, especially with traffic, I promise I won't tell," reassured the little cock tease. "Don't you wanna kiss me, lick my tits, and cum on my unicorn top Unc'?" she asked, popping out my cock rod like a car dealership's inflatable air dancing tube man.

"You're my niece!" I sighed, trying to avoid eye contact and her bra.

"Shhh!" she whispered, looking into my eyes, I shuddered as she took a hold of my dripping cock with her white manicured nails. "It'll be our secret."

In disbelief, I looked down at her little hands holding my cock and balls. My thick dick looked so big especially against her little face.

Ally spat on her cleavage, and expertly slid my cock-wand through the underside of her red sports bra. My meat and balls on her smooth warm skin was bliss as she titty-bra fucked me. I didn't have to move an inch, as the tiny athletic skank did all the work, pushing up and down between her ample tits with her ribbed crimson bra blurring as it pushed down on the top of my dick length. I wanted to blow my load every time my cock head popped up like Whac-A-Mole from between her tits.

"You like my tits Unc'?" she asked.

I gave a a nod, brushing my hand down her cute cheek. "You're a good girl, uncle's little princess." I panted, trying desperately not to blow my load.

My young niece knew I was close, and stopped. With lush green eyes she looked up at me, licked my shaft, then put her head down and took my dripping rod in her mouth. Blood rushed to my head as Ally started blowing me causing me to let out a loud moan.

"Good girl," I sighed.

I held her head of curls, jamming my manhood in her mouth, hearing her gag was a fucking pleasure as she continued to suck my throbbing cock, her head bobbing up and down my length like a nodding dog. I controlled the speed as I held her head of hair.

I excitedly throat-fucked the little cunt as hard as I could, she was able to take most of my cock in her mouth, making her gurgle and gag more. The noise turned me on even more. I wanted to empty my nut sacks and blast over this tiny slut so much with my incest milk. Choke you little cunt, I mused in my mind.

Messy faced, with smeared makeup she pulled her head back and stopped. "Don't cum. Fuck my swollen wet pussy," she purred.

I wasn't sure if I could pound her pussy, it would surely be crossing a line.

"Suck my prick some more, you cock sucking little cunt," I sneered through gritted teeth, as I stood up in front of her.

"As long as you fuck me, I'll do anything for my uncle's creamy seed." she grinned, eyeliner running down her face.

My cock felt massive as I slapped it on her forehead, before putting it back in her soft mouth, I wished Jane was there bob her niece's head up and down.

As Ally gulped and gagged on my cock, she rubbed herself, her hand deep in her bottoms flicking her bean. From the dampness I could tell the little bitch was gushing in her panties, as she shuddered in ecstasy, sopping her leggings panties with gratification. It looked like she'd pissed herself. I wanted my dick so badly in one of her hot tight holes, but knew I couldn't.

"You're so ready, baby girl." I held her hair making it like pigtail bunches.

"My pink pussy is," she replied, as her sweet tongue flicked over my throbbing cock head.

"We can't honey," I sighed.

"Tell me when you're going to shoot your load!" she mumbled, licking her sticky creamed fingers.

"You'll know when push your princess niece head down on me!" I said, spitting in the little cunts face. "It'll be a great finish."

Nodding, I knew I was going to milk every moment of this sick teen satisfaction. She knew I was close when I gripped her hair tight, pushing Ally deep onto my pubes and balls gagging her. Her cheeks bellowed as she blew me. Her eyes boggled bloodshot, spew, saliva and spit dripping down my balls as I throat fucked her some more. "Yes Ally!" I gasped, my swollen balls slapping on her chin as I slammed in her gob!

"You good fucking slut," I exclaimed, with my cock balls-deep down my niece's throat, I adjusted my hands, and held the back of hair putting my other hand around her skinny throat.

"Fuck yeah," I yelled, holding her tight, face fucking her... " "I'm going cum!" And with a nasal grunt, sigh and a moan, I shot my thick backed up load! My balls exploded, pumping my jizz endlessly like toothpaste, shooting reams of my cum down her throat.

Her firm nineteen-year-old body twitched as she choked on my pulsating cock. Releasing her, bloodshot eyed she came up gargling spunk, gasping for air, with cum dripping all down her chin. I held her mop of hair roughly and with my cock and balls twitching another wad of cream splurged and splashed in her pretty face.

I'd had the best orgasm ever! I worried for a moment that she'd didn't like it. However, she gave me a big grin with her perfect teeth, and I leaned over and we had a cummy-kiss over my dripping cock.

"You're a great cock-sucking niece! That was great!" I exclaimed, putting my deflating prick away.

Ally looked at me cum-covered and doughy-eyed. "I loved choking on your teen loving cock Unc'," she panted, my sperm pooling and glistening on her bra and her unicorn top. "I bet your wife or daughter couldn't have done such a good job," she declared smugly.

Her cousin Nelly and Jane, I thought. I'd never thought about fucking my daughter. And pushed the thought to the back of my mind. But those three together would be something else.

"You two want a drink!?" Jane shouted from the kitchen. We had no idea when she had come back!

"Will Aunty Jane let you fuck me?" Ally whispered, sitting next to me. "Maybe I could lick Aunty's clit, and suck on her flaps as an incentive?"

I shrugged spent, looking at her toned stomach. "We have all night, baby girl," I said quietly, patting my nieces wet mound in her soaking leggings.