My Wife and the Vibrator Mashup

Story Info
Using multiple vibrators to masterbate gave me an idea.
3.6k words
3.83
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unknown to each other, my wife and I bought similar vibrators at the same time to help give variety in the bedroom. These vibrators are cordless, kind of small, u shaped, and have two vibrating heads on them. They are made to hold themselves in place by placing one vibrating end in the vagina and the other against the clit. Being a guy, I think they work like a clamp in the workshop but really are more like a clip....a clit clip if you will. Anyway, we each got one thinking my wife would like them so now we have two.

My wife and I have had a lot of sex in our early years but like most or maybe all couples, the amount of sex we have at ten years of marriage has dwindled to a routine of once a week if I'm lucky. That is not enough to keep me from going crazy in my head so I take things into my own hands (pun intended) to take care of my business regularly. While vibrators for a man are not unheard of, we don't actually have any made for men. That doesn't mean I don't use one. The one my wife uses normally has a handle and the vibrating part is a soft ball-looking thing about the size of a golf ball. She uses this on her clit usually while I'm fingering her and rubbing her g spot. We don't talk to each other about our individual masturbation but I know this is the go-to toy for her when she takes care of herself in my absence.

I have, on occasion, used my wife's vibrator on my penis instead of the typical masturbation technique and it is quite a sensation. I like variety in life and sexual things are no different. The other day I got the idea that if one vibrator was nice, then more would be better. Not to worry, this isn't all about me. I'll get to the good stuff shortly. This was a weekday and I had some time alone in the house. It was rare that had the house to myself but when I do, it was definitely a masturbation day. Today I got the two vibrators I told you about at the beginning and my wife's favorite one. I turned the little u-shaped ones on and put them around my penis. They fit well around my penis and held themselves in place. Then I used my wife's favorite one on the head of my penis.....and watched hot chicks get nailed in porn videos of course. Vibrators don't make me cum fast but I do enjoy the experience. I also have a rule when I use vibrators: no touching my penis! It may sound weird but I like to force myself to rely on the vibrators to make me cum and nothing else. This makes the experience last longer and feels different.

Anyway, enough about me. I only mention all that because this gave me an idea for a fun time with my wife. Like I said before, if one vibrator is good then more is better. Most of our best sexual encounters with each other have been when we had the house to ourselves. Normally we do it after we put our five-year-old to bed then close and lock the door to our bedroom so we don't get walked in on. But we also have two teenage boys at home so it's not uncommon for the boys to be up while we are having sex. It's not ideal but it is the reality of trying to be adults in a relationship with kids. I decided to wait for this multi-vibrator spectacular sex adventure for a time when we had the house to ourselves. Before we got married and started living together my wife, err, girlfriend at the time, would come over to my house for lunch and we'd often interrupt making lunch to fuck and then get back to the food part. It worked out well because she worked nights and I was self-employed so we both had time during the day to hang out if we wanted. I figured this was a good time to take us back to the way we used to be, do lunch at home, and have a special sex adventure. It's so peaceful at home when no one else is around and sex is much more relaxed and intimate when we're all alone.

I mentioned the lunch and sex idea to my wife and she was interested. It had been years since we did that and while our sex life has evolved to be more routine, fortunately, she is still interested in an occasional adventure into something uncommon. The date was set, all the kids would be at school and I marked the calendar to make sure I didn't schedule work during that time. I told her I had a theme in mind and that I would be in control but she couldn't know what was going to happen ahead of time.

I was anxious for the day to come, not just because I'm a guy and like to have sex with my wife but because experiencing my wife's orgasm is a real turn on and I knew having a multi-vibrator spectacular sex adventure was sure to get at least two good ones out of her. When we have sex, I usually finger her and rub her g spot in a come-here motion which helps her have an orgasm. I can feel her pussy contract when she cums and I absolutely love that.

The day came for our lunch sex adventure, the two older kids left on their own and I took our daughter to day school. I came right back to enjoy some quiet time at the house. My wife stayed home as well. We did our own thing in the morning. She tended to the garden while I did some work for clients and kept myself busy so I didn't go after my wife for sex before lunchtime. Around 11:30 I got some steaks seasoned and put some potatoes in the oven. We also decided to have a glass of wine while the potatoes cooked. We sat down outside and drank our wine. We both polished off a couple of glasses rather quickly without realizing it. We were just enjoying the quiet break without the noise or needy children and the wine just disappeared! We were both a little tipsy. Getting wine tipsy is my favorite kind of tipsy and any kind of tipsy for my wife is my favorite kind of tipsy for her. I am very fond of tipsy sex, my wife, not so much, but today I lucked out and we got tipsy and had sex already arranged for this time of day.

We headed inside. Nothing over the top like kissing and stumbling our way to the bedroom while taking each other's clothes off but just a casual walk. Between dating and being married, we've been together fifteen years which means we've already gone through that stage so this is more of a planned excursion than a wild ride. We get to the bedroom and I close the door. I don't know why since the house was empty but I did. The lights were turned off but plenty of daylight lit up the room so it was enough to see but not bright enough to kill the mood. We stopped before getting to the bed and I explained to my wife that the theme for the day included getting her naked, tieing her hands to the headboard while blindfolded then I got to be in charge of how and when she got to orgasm. She was entertained by the suggestion and started taking off her clothes. Once she was naked, she climbed into bed and laid down on her back. I got on top of her, straddling her body, and grabbed each hand and tied them to each side of the headboard.

Once the preparation was done, I got off the bed and took my clothes off. I wasn't sure when I'd have sex with her but I wanted to be ready when the mood struck me and also wanted to feel the skin-to-skin contact as our bodies came into contact with each other randomly while I used the vibrators on her. I got the vibrators from our hidden box under the bed and returned to my wife. I decided to start with a vibrator on her nipples rather than kissing or anything else that would let her know we were starting. Her nipples became hard and she let out a slight laugh from the tickle but also had a look of pleasure on her face. Her nipples are the perfect size to play with and nibble. Not too big, not too small, about twice the size of a pencil eraser when are hard. I love to pinch them and also grab them gently with my teeth. I stayed focused on her nipples for a minute, a vibrator on one and I was sucking, licking and gently biting the other. I took a break for a moment to grab the second vibrator. I had her favorite hand-held one and the two clip-shaped ones handy. I went back to her nipples with two vibrators this time. Each nipple was now being stimulated with a vibrator. She was surprised and seemed to be almost overwhelmed by the vibrating.

She was definitely getting turned on by the vibrators stimulating her nipples. I leaned over to kiss her and she actively sought out my lips and mouth to kiss me and put her tongue in my mouth. That is one sure sign my wife is turned on when she closes her eyes and searches for my mouth to kiss. The deep kisses get her more focused on intimacy and gets her closer to orgasm. She'd never orgasm with just nipple stimulation but this new adventure with vibrators was working well to get her interested in further intimate contact.

While I kissed her, I moved my right hand down her body to her pubic hair. She responded by spreading her legs. Most of our sex involved lubrication but today she was well prepared for play and I felt her natural wetness on her pussy lips plenty to start fingering if I chose to. I rubbed her lips and just slightly separated them and slid a finger between them being careful not to give her the satisfaction of penetration. This playtime was as much about being in control and teasing as it was providing a level of satisfaction she normally doesn't have during our routine sex. I turned on one of the clip-style vibrators and started teasing your pussy and clit with it. After a moment she started moving her hips slightly meaning she was interested and wanting more. I slid one side of the vibrator into her wet pussy and positioned the other on her clit. She instantly started moving her hips in a grinding motion to help stimulate her very turned-on clit and vagina. I knew this vibrator wasn't enough to make her orgasm. The clip style is too short to reach her g-spot and doesn't have the pressure on its own to stimulate her clit well enough to bring on an orgasm. That means it's a perfect fit for prolonging sex and keeping her interested until I was ready for her to finish.

My wife never got into butt stuff but we did try anal one time. We talked about preparing her for double penetration but hadn't gotten very far with that. Since she was interested in anal before I figured I'd try a vibrator on her butthole. She was still blindfolded so she couldn't see my getting the handheld vibrator but she responded positively when I put it near her hole. She spread a little wider and lifted her hips slightly so I could get the vibrating head in contact with her butthole. Fortunately, the clip-style vibrator stays in place by itself because this was going to get complicated and I only have two hands.

I put pressure on her butthole with the handheld vibrator and leaned up to kiss her. She was very passionately kissing and wiggling on the bed. With her enjoyment continuing, my interest in fucking her was growing as well. Another vibrator idea struck me in the moment so I grabbed the second clip-shaped one, turned it on, and encircled one of her nipples with it. I'm not sure it did much to add to her pleasure but seeing her nipple stay fully erect was definitely a turn-on so I left it there to keep working its magic. My wife would move her hips more when I would increase the pressure on her butt hole with the vibrator so I decided to get a little risky. I removed the vibrator and put some lube on it. We always had lube so we could do just about anything that came to mind that required it. With the head of the vibrator well-lubed, I moved it back to her butt hole. Before proceeding, I leaned over to her ear and told her I was going to penetrate her ass with the vibrator and that I wanted her to relax and let it happen

She didn't say a word in response, she just pulled her legs back a bit so I had easier access to her ass and I began to rub the lubricated vibrator head on her butt hole. She slightly moved against it as I increased pressure to start penetration. It took a bit of pressure to get it to penetrate as her butt had never been penetrated like this before. I was imagining what my cock would fill like inside her ass but that would be for another adventure. The vibrating head slowly opened her butt hole and it slipped inside. She twitched for a moment as if it surprised her but she settled back into a grinding motion to feel the pressure and vibrations of the toys.

I was done playing and wanted to feel her pussy on my fingers and make her cum. I untied one of her hands so she could put pressure on her clit to get her orgasm building. The vibrator in her ass was staying put with the tightness of her butt so I was free to do other things. I went up to kiss her some more and as we made out, I moved my hand between her spread legs and put my finger inside her. At first II used one finger and realized she was wet enough for a good finger fucking. I inserted three more fingers, my favorite, and guided them to her G-spot. She likes the sensation of being filled when I use four fingers and often cums harder this way. It's also great for me because I like feeling her pussy tighten up around the size of my hand. I used my fingers in the typical come here motion to massage her G-spot. It didn't take long and she broke away from kissing me and started moaning, her chest heaving back, stomach tightening with contractions as the first orgasm swept through her body.

I kept the movement of my fingers on her G-spot consistent until I knew she was done with her orgasm then softened up my touch since I knew she'd be more sensitive. She reached up with her free hand and took off the blindfold. She looked me in the eye and said "Get on top of me and fuck me, I want to cum with you inside me." I got on top of her, the vibrator still in her ass and clip style still halfway inside her. I positioned myself just right and stuck my penis into her pussy lips. With my penis and the vibrator inside her, she reached down to put pressure on her clit and I start to thrust in and out of her. The vibrator that was inside her pussy made her feel tighter than normal and I enjoyed the vibrations.

While I fucked her, I alternated kissing her and stimulating her nipples with my mouth. Using my mouth on her nipples has always helped speed up her orgasm and it worked today as well. In a short time, she was contracting again, her stomach and back arched, and her vagina contracted on my penis. It was a good one. When she was done, I gave her a break for a few seconds and when she came to her senses, she knew it was my turn. Once I make her orgasm as much as she wants, it's always my turn. There was nothing to be said, we both knew it was my turn to use her any way I wanted to fulfill my pleasure.

I removed the small clip vibrator from her pussy, penetrated her missionary style, then grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulders. Do you know how you have a favorite position with different partners? This one is mine with her. The way her hips widened and her pussy lips tightened was addictive. I had to be careful not to fuck too hard in this position as it's possible to penetrate her too deeply. Usually, she can take it but sometimes it's too much. Fortunately, I have a good size penis so her pussy always feels tight on it even after she's had three babies but it can be a bit too long for my wife in certain positions. I felt a big orgasm and a large load of cum building and I knew if I came that much I'd go limp so I cut short of a full cum and held still while my penis ejaculated partially inside her. I was so turned on that I had a lot of precum built up so I could probably do this two or three times before fulling cumming. This was always a good thing since it felt good and made the sex last longer.

I pulled out and laid next to her to take a short break so I wouldn't cum before I wanted to. I went back to kissing her and took my hand and started fingering her. She spread her legs plenty wide for me to do as much fingering as I wanted. I've never fisted my wife but got close before and it was always a turn-on. I put my four fingers in her pussy and pushed my hand in all the way up to my thumb. I fucked her like this for a minute while french kissing her then I pulled my fingers out and got back on top of her. Legs to my shoulders for more deep fucking. Her stretched pussy felt different, a different I always liked. Tight pussy is good and stretched pussy is good in a different way. I don't know why but I enjoy it both. My wife's body is amazing how she can be tight and stretched and tight all in one sexual experience depending on the activities and position. Not all my partners were this way but I've always enjoyed heavily fingering my wife and then putting my penis inside her. Maybe it's her body or her reaction or both, I'm not sure but I certainly love how her body fucks.

It didn't take long after all this and I came fully inside her. I got a little hard on the thrusts when I was cumming and it was a bit painful for her but she held in there and let me finish unloading inside her. I usually lose the urge for sex activities after a full cum but I had a little interest left so I laid back down beside her to play with her pussy. We don't get to play like this often and I wanted to make the most of it. She turned on her side to face me and I reached between her legs. No kissing this time, just fingering. I fondled her wet pussy lips for a moment then put a finger inside her. She lifted her top leg up a bit to give me access. It's not as easy fingering her in this position so I had to take it easy. Another finger was easy to get in. Three fingers were a bit of a challenge since her legs weren't spread very far. We were still looking at each other when her gaze deepened a bit and she lifted her leg just about as high as it would go giving me open access to insert more fingers into her pussy.

I pulled my three fingers out, made my four fingers into the best point I could, and then wiggled them passed her lips and was again nearly a full hand inside her. She clenched her jaw in discomfort but neither said a word nor moved my hand away. I moved my hand in and out in a fucking motion while she continued to endure. Her difficulty and willingness were a turn-on. I didn't want to keep hurting her so I slowly withdrew my fingers but I still wanted to fuck. I push on her hip to roll her on her back then spread her legs and got on top of her. Basic missionary this time, no legs on the shoulder, and I pumped away. I really only needed a few thrusts and I was cumming again. I could tell her pussy was sore. She was a good sport and we laid in bed calming down and cooling off for a couple minutes. She went into the bathroom to rinse off then I did the same.

We went back to lunch and enjoyed chatting while I cooked the steaks and finished the wine. I'd like to say we have sex like this all the time but we don't. I will say, I think my wife's body was built for fucking and I love taking advantage of that. Thanks for joining us in the bedroom.