My Wife and Two Lesbians

Story Info
My wife and I with friends who are lesbians.
865 words
3.68
4.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Tina and I know a lesbian couple, May and Christy. We do a lot together.

We rented a 2 bedroom cabin in Colorado. When we got there we discovered a problem. They had given us a 1 bedroom cabin.

There was one sofa, so if we did that one person had nowhere to sleep. Bedroom had a king bed, but even that is tight for 4 people, especially people who don't sleep together.

Christy said "hey, we know each other really well. We can all sleep together.

Problem is Tina and I sleep in the nude so had nothing to sleep in.

That night, May and Christy show up in pajamas. I was wearing just underwear, and Tina borrowed pajamas from May.

Tina said "Scott and I sleep in the nude so don't have sleep wear. Sorry Scott is in underwear."

"Hey, he's cute " said Christy. "Dam sexy" said May.

So we climbed into bed. Me on the left, Tina next to me, then Christy and May.

The whole idea of being in bed, almost nude, with 3 women had me hard and horny.

"Hey, it just occurred to me, we can't have sex" said Christy.

May said "Oh, I don't know about that. Christy and I have never been with men. We find Scott very sexy and would like to have sex with him. If you are OK with that."

"We have been looking for a way to spice up our sex life. If Scott is OK with it"

"Let's see, me having sex with three sexy women, all at the same time. That is something every man dreams of. Let's do it".

Tina pulled Scott's underwear off and pulled the covers off of him. His naked body was being admired by May and Christy.

"I want you to fuck my pussy "said Christina

"Me too. And I want to drink your cum" Said May.

"Well, let's get started " said Scott. He went to other side of the bed and went to May. He undressed May, then went down on her pussy, his hands fondling her breasts. He teased her clit with his toung, stimulating her nipples. May started to moan. Scott then shoved his cock in her pussy and fucked her hard. She had 4 orgasms.

Christy and Tina stripped. Christy started eating out Tina. Tina had never been with a woman but had always wondered what it would be like. Christy put three fingers up her pussy, not 2. And her oral technique differed from Scott's in that she knew exactly how to stimulate her clit. Tina had a huge series of orgasms.

Scott did not cum. All 3 women gathered around him.

"I will suck his cock" said Christine.

Tina had noticed Christine was very attracted to Scott. She trusted Scott, but Christine was extremely attractive, and good with sex. She wanted to take no chances.

Tina mounted her husband 69. May started licking Scott's balls and Tina went to work on his cock. Christine wanted to give him a blow job, and could not lick is balls. She had never done prostate but decided to try. She lubed her finger and put in inside Scott. He gasped, "Oh my god, I love that" he exclaimed.

Tina was a bit miffed at this and really began licking his cock and sucking hard. "Oh my god, Tina, that's amazing". Tina was pleased he recognized her.

With all the stimulation, and having three beautiful women giving him pleasure, he erupted.

Afterwards, Scott layed in the middle of the bed, holding Tina face to face. Christine spooned him from behind and kissed his neck. May spooned Christine. They slept together all night.

The next morning they had breakfast together. Scott retired to the den. Christine followed him.

"Scott, I love May. I know you love Tina. But I have fallen in love with you. I know I am a lesbian, but making love to you makes me want a man's sexual energy. Can we see each other after today? I want to make love with you again. Just with you and not share you with anyone? "

Scott was taken aback at this. He found Christine very attractive but was committed to Tina. "I don't know. I would be cheating on Tina, and I love and respect her. But I am extremely attracted to you. You are an incredible lover. I would love to have you again. "

"Maybe we should ask Tina. And May. I don't want to cheat on her. "

So they went back to the dining room. May and Tina were in Deep conversation.

Christine, "Scott and I want to ask you both something. He and I are very much wanting to pursue a sexual relationship, just the two of us. But we don't want to cheat on either of you. How do you feel about that?"

Tina, "May and I have similar feelings. I have never been with a woman and enjoyed it a lot. But I love Scott. May and I would like to spend time alone together, too. So, I think we can make this work".

So, more to cum in future stories.