All Comments on 'My Wife Became A Groupie'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 395 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hated it!

The lowest sack of shit in the world is a groupie. No reconcilliation with low lifes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Original some points I would like to add

It's a fun story that does not take itself too seriously. I appreciate that you did not make her a complete villain she only slept with the band and not everyone else. Too many authors go too far with their characters and make any kind of redemption impossible. It just doesn't matter if you write that they cried or hurt inside. Actions we as readers have to see actions that redeem the character not just words or inside dialogue. Never take your characters so far that your readers hate them. A good villain is one that your readers can see the humanity in. Not just extreme situations but real humanity.

1: You rush your stories. Take your time with these things don't rush over the drama and pain. Show me how they are dealing with it don't TELL me how they are dealing with it.

2: Don't get stuck on one way. You drive toward a point very strongly and while that is good is you now how to take your time you we get there before we are ready with your fast pace. If you need too put a few back tracks in there. In this one you could of had it get better than deteriorate when she got a call from the band. Of if he met them. Don't make her the villain again but throw something in there that he has trouble dealing with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spineless

Total CRAP. My ex left me and went off with some dude, she later came into some (a fair bit) of money. A relative of hers met me and asked if I would consider taking her back. Because I have a backbone and some pride, the answer was "Not even if she won the National Lottery at the weekend". That's what most guys would do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ok.

We're deeply in love with each other and we're both absolutely certain that we will grow old together

That one line deemed the rest totally meaningless and utter bullshit.

obviously the author has never been in love and has no idea of how actual people act and behave when they are.

He might as well have had green Martians and leprechauns involved as they would not have made it less believable and might have made it amusing.

very rarely do i give 1* but for this i would be tempted.

the only thing stopping that is the author allowing anon comments so i will not rate this.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Sorry, another dud

What happened? Your porno queen story was to die for but this one is just plain boring and ridiculously predictable. Il. Keep reading your stories, I'm holding out hope. xo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF?!

are you completely retarded? I understand that you fancy raac, but at least make the thing not so TOTALLY over the top!

she goes away for months, fucking around a GROUP of people, all the while sending loving messages to her husband, and expecting him to wait for her? this goes DEEPLY into severe-mental-issues territory!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
earn it

The trouble with RAAC (and not just stev2244's stories) is that the male protagonist must become a doormat for it to work.

To write a believable reconciliation story the cheater must earn their way back into the other's life and love.

The ohio ending to Ari was long, but convincing in her sincerity.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Pretty Bad

Not a good effort at all. It's so damn over the top it borders on, but doesn't quite reach, humor. I finished it and have no good explanation as to why. I could have made better use of that time by polishing my shoes or flossing my teeth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
everyone of your stories are wimmpy

whore wife and forgiving husband,that sucks.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Stupid does not even begin to describe this idiot

It was a good story until the taking the cheating slut back shit started. As for that ridiculous contract, seriously give me a break, without it going through lawyers and being signed by both of them and notarized it's just a totally worthless piece of paper!

So to recap, she gets to fuck around and see the world. He gets pain and his world destroyed....oh, and the cheating slut back in his life. Wow, now who wouldn't see the balance and justice in that? So excuse me for being the cynical bastard that I am, but as written all this story really is about is a very stupid man and a worthless cheating slut of a bitch who would do the world a huge favor if she would just off herself. Preferably in a gruesome, slow and very painful manner.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
really not

A woman as selfish self centered and cruel to her husband as she is would not abase herself to get him back.

He just could not matter enough to her for her to do that.

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
plot

The story lack a like able character for the readers. Seriously, taking her back shows the main character really lacks an ounce of common sense. Therapy is sometimes successful but success rates are dismally low ~ 10-25% if begun after an incident of infidelity, when of there has been more than a single incident of cheating the success rate is usually less than 10%. I would suggest trying to have a lead character that is like able, if you want to have reconciliation there should be suitable time for the wayward spouse to prove loyalty, with this particular case I fail to see anyway possible for her to gain redemption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
is there any way

to rid the world of the fucking troll who post moronic "dear annony" comments as vastiesmith2, bonnietaylor2 or anon (like here)?

let's hope in a painful death...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes there;'s a way to get rid of mty dear annony DIE or

Leave the site either way I'll stop writing back to you asshole. You are a slug a fucking fag and you deserve to be beaten to death. Kisses Bonnie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hey bonnie/vastie/cucktroll

I don't know how I qualify as fag, YOU are the resident wimp cuck troll, so...

again I wish you a painful, diseased death. regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is pure bullshit

In the real word outside some ones mind, no man in his right mind would take someone back who fucked around for a week little lone four months. She could join the whore I threw to the curb for much less.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 8 years ago
u r

a good writer but your stories feature characters who have serious mental disorders. The BS you are pushing try's to build relationship tensions and then some sort of epiphany moment when the perpetrator of the pain suddenly changes into a caring person. The victim of this suffering then forgives and they live happily ever after. The reality everyone else lives in creates so much hurt the guy never gets over it and lives on hoping never to see the bitch again. The wife comes back, I have changed please forgive me, I never do it again. The guys can't live without them (really). I have had many friends who have had their wife's leave them, all now have replaced their lost assets and found other woman mostly younger and more willing. While their ex-wife's have all had to find full time work and finally realised how much they depended on their boring ex-husband's. I still gave it 5 just wished it was more realistic story line. TK

goalie52goalie52over 8 years ago
2 Stars

Depending on how the wife has cheated on her husband and her attempt to reconciliation should determine if there will be one. She doesn't deserve one. She left him and didn't return of her own free will. She came back after the tour was over. She showed no remorse while she was gone. She rubbed his nose in it by texting him about all the places she was able to visit without him. She would always tell him she was his and she loved him. She gave him nothing but pain and lies. I would have given this 0 stars because of her actions but I am beginning to enjoy how stev writes. Keep up the good work. Would like to see you let the circumstances dictate if there is a reconciliation or just getting on with their lives separately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
emotionless

This like the rest of your stuff reads like JPB without emotional involvement. It reads flat like a robot is spitting out raac takes and all protagonists seems to be spineless wimps with no longer term memory who sell their souls to whores at the mention of deep throat. These guys cannot possibly be deep throatable since they have no Dick.

c24jc24jover 8 years ago

Once again fun. I enjoy reconciliation and growth . . . though I think she got off a little too easily this time.

When she says, "But it cost me too. The best thing I've ever had. You and our marriage."

-- He needs to bitterly say something like, "But it was worth it, right ??? Otherwise you never would have considered doing something like that."

She needs to go through a bit more hell before getting him back as a friend even. Perhaps he needs to continue to tell her that her presence is too painful . . . if she really loves him . . . she will stay away, since just the sight of her brings the pain flooding back. Does she love him enough to stop torturing him? Now she has to think, and really start to grow. At some point, he'll have healed enough to deal with her . . . but entirely on his terms . . . not due to her persistence.

He could even ask her to tour with the band on their next tour . . . and with another band after that. Tell her that it'll take at least 5 more tours before he'll be willing to believe she got it out of her system, and maybe then, if he's not married, he'll consider being her friend . . . maybe, as long as she does not contact him the entire time. After two years of touring (in a business position, with absolutely no screwing around) she's sick of the travel, and even sicker of the shallow, selfish people involved.

When she finally gets back, he tells her he's married with a child on the way. She tells him that's bullshit, she had someone keeping tabs on him. He can say, yes it was, but he was really trying to say something that would keep her away from him a little longer. She'd ask if that's what he truly wanted.

To her surprise, he would then ask her out . . . to a concert. He'd keep taking her to concerts, never to dinners, movies, or any other events . . . not even for fast food. Occasionally, at the concerts, if they'd meet the bands, he'd offer her to them. She'd refuse to do anything of course, but this would both irritate and hurt her. Some bands would know her or know of her, and even if she'd never been with them a few would say, "Been there. Done that.". He could then ask her if it was good for her as it was for them.

Much to his surprise, she'd one day turn to him and say that he could continue to do this as long as he wanted . . . it hurt, but that she was so grateful to be by his side, even if only pretending for a while that they were with each other as man and wife, that she'd put up with it for the rest of her life, or until he asked her to leave.

He could then say that it would probably be healthier for both of them if she left. She would realize this was probably it, and offer one last apology. She'd say she hoped he'd find happiness, and agree that splitting up was probably healthier.

He might then look into her eyes, smile, and say, "But then, I've never really been much of a health nut . . . What about you?? . . . Wanna' go get some hot fudge sundaes??"

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Ugh!

This is the second of your stories, after "Losing Katy", where the hero takes back the cheating slut just because she admits that she was wrong, he was right, and she's "SO,SO sorry!"

I'm sorry, I've nothing against reconciliation, but it has to be earned, and when the wife/girlfriend runs off, has her fun ignoring her partner, and acting like HE'S the spoiled child, and only comes back when the fun has worn off and she realizes what she has lost, that is NOT earned reconciliation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Niave

Author, I hope we are not looking at your soul in these stories.

So far I see,

1. Your men are far more comfortable wearing dresses than jeans.

2. Your men have very low self esteme and what esteme they do have is provided by the arm candy they are married to.

3. All your characters are weak minded and impulsive to extreme.

4. Your women are psychotic and stay in their own little mental worlds even after so called psycho-therapy.

5. Your women remain pschotic and delusional even after therapy.

6. Your psycho-therapists evidently obtained their advanced degrees from the Elmer Fudd College of Psychology at Looney Tunes University.

7. The author seems to be stuck in a rut in his writing.

LostOneThereLostOneThereover 8 years ago
RAAC????

Stev2244, I cannot fathom your idea of what reconciliation means. From dictionary.com;

noun

1. an act of reconciling, as when former enemies agree to an amicable truce.

2. the state of being reconciled, as when someone becomes resigned to something not desired.

3. the process of making consistent or compatible.

If two people rejoin as if nothing happened is that reconciliation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Marked You A One

You made the guy into a WIMP! Take her back! BULLSHIT!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 to help your score fro the asshole of LIIT

Keep writing content is great! LW story at it's best

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@javmor79

re:

Then she is redeemed when he finally fucks her. But he doesn't use the love making method that won her over in the first place. No. He treats her like a hooker.

But on the other hand if that previous style of lovemaking was all that she wanted would she have run off to be a slut?

So many of the women in these stories get off on being treated like low rent whores, so maybe the husband is actually giving her what she needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1****

Not a man in the world outside those Euro pussies and losers who would ever take this cunt back!!!!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Yet another

Yet another story where the repentant slutwife is taken back, I don't know which of them is more deluded.

I hope the author will stop writing these stories at some point, and start writing protagonists that aren't stuck in the past, and actually manage to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I just can't like this story...

I usually am up there with the BTB crowd but there are some reconciliation stories I do like. This just isn't one of them. The blatant disrespect and cruelness she showed to him just ruins any type of reconciliation for me. If I were in his shoes, as much as it would probably hurt, I would have sent her away for good. I wouldn't be able to respect MYSELF if I didn't...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
RAAC

Another repugnant vile despicable whore of a slut wife... Who'd want a used cunt like hers? Yuck..

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
Very good

I agree that anything can be forgiven, but probably not forgotten. I strongly feel that it is up to the individual to decide. Some could not forgive a wife if she left the house in a knee length skirt and her hair uncovered. The protagonist could forgive her for abandonment and deliberated, blatant, and gross adultery. In the end forgiving and living with her was preferable (to him) than not getting back with her. His choice, not the readers.

All in all, well written, dramatic, and interesting. The prospect that you have more such stories is delightful. Ignore the unwashed and bring them on!

Chilley

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 8 years ago
Garbage . . .

The guy was an idiot. The writing is stilted and emotionless. She had a lot of nerve coming back, and he was even worse for giving in. She is a used piece of garbage who should retreat back to her hole in the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ugh...

Dude. This shit is kind of dumb....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

She must have a cunt you could park a Kenworth truck in by now after 2oo guys fucked her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupid Idiot(s)

Both are stupid idiots. Her for leaving her husband to become some middle age groupie wanna be. Him for letting her back into his life. What a fool..the both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DREADFUL

Thanks for the effort. Regrettably, nothing else to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hi Stev, I am reading your stories oldest to newest, and I have to ask....

Does this trend of more and more reprehensible Women continue?

Is there some sort of cultural difference between Germany and the USA that could explain why you think it possible for these reconciliations to take place?.

Regardless of what subculture they are a part of, almost no USA dudes would take back a women who tossed them aside. Be it for a rich boy or or a rock star boy.

I still enjoy reading them, and give you mad props for writing so well in our lengua, but just find the endings incredible. Oldbearswitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hmmmm

Danny. Your mama raised a pussy.

Rc68Rc68almost 8 years ago
Garbage

Humiliated and takes her back, pure German queer fantasy.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Your stories seem to be either very good or seriously awful... most are bad implausible raac stories... but every once and a while you write a real gem... this one however was a real turd... come on man... leave your husband standing at a rock concert and spend months screwing god knows how many guys... and he takes her back?... come on man... even you know how ridiculous that is...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I don't get you people.

He tells you right up front that his characters get back together.

After the first few paragraphs or so you can see what the cunt's despicable betrayal will be.

Stop reading if it is going to get your panties in a twist.

To give him 1s and call him names is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Five Stars! Impressive tour de force in a second language!

I admire the writers here who a using a foreign langauge in which to write. Your command of American English is superb! I'd really like to know how you learned to speak it so well.

This one was somewhat less plausible than others you've written, but, damn! You da man!

I was stationed with the US Army in West Germany for three years in the 1970s, and as an Army Judge Advocate and certified by USAREUR as an American Trial Observer of German prosecutions of US soldiers, I had a great deal of contact with Germans, especially the German judicial system. But the thought of writing something in German, even a thank-you note to a host, was far, far beyond my abilities. Here you are writing novels, and your grasp of the langauge is better than many native speaking American authors here, and almost all of the anon commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jesus!

Man, go see a shrink or something. This RAAC shit works for flawed characters. I don't think you understand the word "flawed". A flawed person is one who has a weakness in character. These characters that you write are better described as... train wrecks? nuclear devastation? Honestly, to have a reconciliation your characters need to have some semblance of sanity. You could write them in such a way that their one mistake marred an otherwise normal and acceptable personality. What you write, on the other hand, are overtly reprehensible characters. I'm sorry but I can't rate this garbage more than 1.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
You've certainly garnered a load of comments in a short time

There are stories that have been here for a decade or more and have few to none.

It was certainly well written and entertaining enough to keep one reading to the end.

The plot development is secondary to the entertainment value. Reality is secondary. To be enjoyed, ALL fiction requires a degree of suspension of disbelief whether well or poorly written. For example, who could believe Virgil's tales of those fanciful monsters in the Aenead?

My personal suggestion is that Ash hadn't suffered enough personally to engender a smidgeon of sympathy from Danny. I thought one Anon's idea of her having to cut off a couple of body parts was cruel, yet somehow satisfying.

Seriously, I'm highly enthused about sampling your other offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mixed.

She still had all those experiences that he has not had, she claims she was a tour manager but if that was the case couldn't she at least have offered to bring him to some of the cities as a special guest?

She owes him a huge amount and it's not up to him to tell her how to fix it. She really needs to start by taking a world tour with him on her dime.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
5 stars

You are very talented writer your subject matter is okay to a point.

Anything I can add is more to what I'm use to as far reading on relationships are concerned. My understanding is that if someone does what she has done is enough to break relations with her completely forever. In the case of the girlfriend who cheated on him with a few guys behind his back vs a wife who cheated hundreds of times even being tattooed his method of choosing is flawed.

Nevertheless he chose his ex-wife again for reason he on understood he said at one point he loved the girlfriend her saying she could not stop but, not like his ex-wife who he wasn't over who was the love of his life's do she wanted to be committed to him.

Was that it?

The story was well written and the writer told the story. Which was complete I can only give it 5 stars because you met all of my wants for a story.

It is enjoyable grabbed my attention, I've seen more unrealistic reasoning in real life! Had a good enjoyable ending although questionable but what is is what is!

xtchrxtchrover 7 years ago
Just Too Much!

Interesting and well-written story. (Hard to believe this is your second language.)

However, I just think that she did too much to this guy to ever ave a reconciliation. That is where the story 'jumped the shark' for me. I understand that love is a very strong emotion but I don't think it is this strong. This girl did not love this guy, she just loved the comfort and security that he offered. He should never have talked to her again after what she did and put him through. This is the second story that I read by this author that I found very hard to believe. (The other was about a rich guy that took the girl.) I don't mind some reconciliation stories but this is not one of them. Thank you for the story - even though I don't agree with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Impossible

Let's take just a small part of this and pull it into focus. They wanted to travel together. She goes solo, and ignoring everything leading up to that, enjoys what they wanted to do as a couple by herself. She doesn't once call him or somehow include him in what she is experiencing. Her only response is essentially "my bad".

This was a dream they had together, and she has no problem taking it all for herself, denying him. How is he supposed to come back to these places later and not think about the 1st time she was there seeing these things?

She couldn't even pick up the phone and tell him she was behaving after the first four weeks. She couldn't be bothered to go home, instead sticking with her new job.

That is just a tiny part of this story that I find unbelievable. Good read, you're a talented writer, the story isn't very plausible though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't read this stuff anymore

Sie haben eine sich wiederholende Thema immer und immer wieder. Die gleiche Scheiße.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DAFT !

Your wife just ups and goes on a wild spree . Comes back eventually . Tells you not to worry as she only fucked the band . Says she only ever loved you though . Love you ? SHE ONLY FUCKING LOVES HERSELF ! SILLY ! FUCKING SILLY

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 7 years ago
*** Foretold

Two things told us Dumb Danny would take her back. One was when he kept the same phone number even after telling her they were through. Two was telling her where he lived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gas Oven

The guy in this story should put his head in it. He is the biggest loser I have read about in a long while. His women have no problem cheating on him, which says a lot about his attractiveness to them. Poor sop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reclaiming a marriage?

I´ve read several of your stories and there in nothing new in any of them. It´s as if you take the same story and just change the names. I love reconciliation stories don´t get me wrong but yours all sound the same especially when the wife shows up and its like reading the previous story all over again. Hopefully the nexr one I read you will have made some changes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like reconciliation but...

Your stories really suck. You seem to know nothing about love, relationships or human nature. Please try to make your characters humans, especially your males ones. They are all wimps who jumps into the first opportunity o reconciliation despite what happened in the past. Your stories are all alike and all wrong.

you have writing skills but your plots sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reconciliation...

Reconciliation stories are nice but this whore definitely did not deserve or earn a reconciliation. What she deserved was an incurable disease.

Low score!

IndyOnIndyOnabout 7 years ago
REAL LIFE?

I am living proof that stories like yours do exist in real life! The cheating happened in our sixth year of marriage....I took her back after a five month separation....and we just had our 38 year anniversary. Am I happy?...pretty much...two great kids, nice house, nice vacations but we have never been as close as we were before she cheated. That part bothers me a lot. Now thirty years down the road and even thought she has never given me reason to doubt her fidelity I still don't trust her!

I do like how you write *5*

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
This author

Writes about truly mentally unstable or insane women and the wimpy men who take them back.

He is entertaining and getting better at his craft.

I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

No way would I let Ashley back into my life, let alone into my apartment, after what she did. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The story died for me at this moment

"I slap her very gently - barely noticeable - on the cheek. And then I grab her and kiss her violently on the mouth. She immediately responds and returns my kiss, moaning."

Really? You haven't made him weak enough? ¿You had to completely humillate him by doing that? ¿Are you sick enough to get excited by writing about wimps like this? You're seriously disturbed man, or you have a very twisted concet about love and relationships. You need a shrink asap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Seriously?

"My date is quite nice. The only problem is me. I'm being unfair by comparing Clara with Ashley. And unfortunately, she can't compete. Ashley is a real stunner, centerfold quality. Clara is nice and pretty, but she's in a completely different league."

Is he THAT shallow? She is hot but a cheating slut so he prefers her over a nice and faithful girl? Wow. You are SO damaged man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Danny is a moron. And a willing cuckold

Something you said there would be none of in your introduction. Had he blocked her number immediately or, better yet, changed his phone number, then he wouldn't be a willing cuckold. But letting her continue to bombard him with messages makes him a cuckold and a moron. And a wimp. Why would he let the security guards into his apartment to get her things? Call the Cops and have them arrested for trespassing. Regardless of what she wants, they have no legal reason to enter his apartment without his permission. In the end, she shows herself not only to be a whore, but a stupid one at that. She can't find him? It never occurred to her he might be working for the same Company? Why would her take her back? The diseases are probably still festering in her cunt. I know you like RAAC stories but this was a leap too far. No way he takes her back. What happens when the Band shows up in Philly or she finds a guy with more money or a bigger cock? She'll be off again and he'll be stuck holding the bag. Bad ending Stevo.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
No Way!

I think a key question that goes unasked and unanswered in these stories, is what would the wife's reaction be in the opposite situation?

Would SHE just say, "Okay, you're back, situation normal?"

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 7 years ago
I just don't understand you

These stories are all the same. Why do all your main male characters have such poor self esteem. So much so that they put up with such abuse from their spouses friends and family.

They are all so broken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry

But anyone who would run off with someone, band or no band, doesn't deserved another chance. If it were me, when she ever came back from her "adventure", she'd be on the receiving end of a restraining order. And if she was dumb enough to violate it, too bad for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whatta' Cuck

CreamPie eatin' Cuck with NO SELF-RESPECT

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Different Strokes For Different Folks

Love is a truly mysterious thing. While most men would hate a wife who did what Ashley did forever,Danny's love for her was so overwhelming that reconciliation was the best result,FOR HIM. It was HIS answer to the question,"Would my life be better with Ashley in my life,or without her?".

Most of us would just move on and never be able to forgive her for what she did. It was as unfeeling,selfish,and hurtful as anything a wife who was supposedly in a loving relationship could do to her husband! BUT,her remorse,and overwhelming desire to reconcile with Danny made his decision possible. As soon as he learned that she was in Philadelphia and wanted to meet to "apologize" he didn't select some location on the other side of town to meet,instead he gave her his address which, even if done subconsciously,was an indication to her that he was open to having her back in his life,for whatever purpose.

It's easy for most of us to call him a foolish cuck,wimp,or fool BUT,love IS mysterious and it's ability to steer human thoughts and emotions is powerful and,in some cases,overwhelming.

An excellent,thought/emotion-provoking story that requires some honest self-examination by the reader. It's easy to say,"NOT ME!",but,how would you really behave,if similar circumstances REALLY occurred in your own life? ~ Just not as easy to answer as it may seem.

A 5 rating for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shit...

...you may as well go down to your local red light district to get a wife, as take back this cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste

Complete waste of my time

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
I saw the warning at the begining... but

I didn't think it was going to be to that bad. Nothing could have prepared me for this though. That guy was an ultimate wimp. He let her go away, but that could be understandable giving the situation, but he could've prevented that. Then he just let her lovers walk into his house and take her stuff out while laughing at him?

Idk man that was pretty terrible. I could see it being done well if you go the longhorn route, intense counseling for a long time maybe, but that was so short and briefed over it didn't make any sense to take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a chance.....

No way Jose! The security guys said that she was doing everybody and she did not deny it in the phone call. Now she says only the band and for only 4 weeks. Yea right. Sorry she would be gone forever. The worse wimp out of all I have ever read!!!

goalie52goalie52over 6 years ago
No way!

I love a good reconciliation, but this is not one of them. She deserts her husband in a very public way, refuses to come back even when she knows he is divorcing her. Worse, she sends him texts telling him all of the exotic places she goes to and tells him she is only fucking the band. There is no way she loves him and no way he could ever trust her again.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago

Lack of recompense.

So what did she lose except a husband that she didn't value enough to keep?

She lost nothing. She got fantasy sex (disappointing but isn't it always?), free travel, status, photos, memories and even PAY!

One year later and some hurt feelz and she gets what she wants again.

Well, that is the blessing of being indescribably hot. But as a reader, there is something lacking.

It isn't a bad story and I can see this happening. People get stupid and they expect their loved ones to 'take one for the team'. It is what loved ones are supposed to do. I even like her coldly pragmatic stance: well, since I lost him anyway, I might as well keep doing what I am doing.

Perfectly reasoned.

I would have liked to hear about how he threw all her CDs away or forbid her music.

Life has been very good to her.

YvesmiYvesmiover 6 years ago
Repetition

It is more or less the same as the two previous ones???

StormKing33StormKing33over 6 years ago
Cuck wimp crap

She is whore for a year and he takes her back?

Where do you live? Fantasy Island?

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyover 6 years ago
He warned the readers

Author warned readers that he was softie for reconciliation stories, so I for one was not surprised with the ending (even though I was hoping he would find someone else and dump his ex once and for all)

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
He did warn us

so he shouldn't be surprised by my middle finger, a heart FU sissy and his new nickname bitch boi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like reconciliation stories as well

But this one had way too much water under the bridge.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 6 years ago
you have a whore fetish don't you

everyone of your stories the wife or girlfriend is an unbelievebily stupid sluts. They go off and fuck everyone one they can find. The husbands are such morons they take these whores back.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Yep

Blithering idiot women and pussy men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I have to agree with Schwanze1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I get that you like reconciliation stories...

...but at why does the husband have to become a spineless wimp to do so? You seem to feel that a strong love on hubby's part will overcome any and all of wifey's little peccadilloes. Why wouldn't you question the 'love' of any spouse that decides to cheat? Why would you reconcile with someone who shows little remorse and no evidence of learning from her little adventure?

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
I actually feel emotions

I've been sad, glad, hurt. I am not a machine.

Saying this, I genuinely felt embarrassed at all the crying, sobbing, wailing, moaning, and generally womanish caterwauling that he did in this story. So much for stern Teutonic Virtues.

This is why it is important to not let women raise boys alone. They turn into thugs or sissy boys. Discipline. Self control. Stoicism. These are male virtues but he exhibited almost none of them.

If this scores low, it is because a) we hate the Pajama Boy main character and b) the reconciliation felt massively unearned! A couple of examples with breakfast disaster, passive acceptance, wild fucking, and one eyeblink later, it's 3 months later and they are just peachy!

Um...

Not badly written. Needs a touch of polish. I didn't...feel any of the emotions she experienced. I am not sure why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry, content of the story itself was kind of ridiculous

and it wasn't written very well either. Kind of like going through the motions. And it was written in present tense in some areas which is always a bad idea. 2 stars and that's being kind.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 6 years ago
anon my son

don't be a hater, you know your mom has always called you "cucky"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If anyone gets confused about

The difference between reconciliation and RAAC, this is a textbook example of RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
There is being to long and leaving out important info

A couple of your comments have indicated that you didn’t want the story to drag on, specifically the ending. That’s a good thing to work towards but you have to balance it with not leaving important parts of the story out and as you’ve noticed (and again commented on) you left out to much of the reconciliation at the end. It really cheapened a very good story in the beginning and middle.

I’m not saying we needed to sit through all her therapy sessions but we needed more then sex and a couple month time skip before the reconciliation.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 6 years ago
He's kind of stupid from the get go...

It doesn't matter how many people she fucked besides the band or how long she fucked them... he knew their marriage was over...

But if he really knew it and acted at all like a real person, he'd have changed his phone number... How simple would that have been...?

And one she proved she couldn't keep a simple promise like "forsake all others" or care enough about his feelings to not continually crush him with what a great time she was having, how or why would he put himself in a situation that allowed him to even consider trusting her...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ending screwed up the story

Wow! The guy goes from rightfully not trusting her to marriage and children? Oh hell no!! Reconciliation is fine, but it takes time. This was schizophrenic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unrealistic

I love reconciliation stories. But not this one. The wife didnt deserve reconciliation

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Too

dumb to even rate a fuck you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Story had to be written by some cheating ex-wife

Story so unbelievable it is reads like a bad joke. What sane man would subject himself to another relationship to a slut and whore like his ex-wife who just walked away to be the band whore? He believes anything she tells him about who or how many she fucked? So all is forgiven and they live happily ever after in a house at the end of the lane with a white picket fence, 2 kids, a dog, a minivan and she is a stay at home soccer mom?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Of course she cheated

Of course she cheated on the fool. She knew he would finally cave in because of his dependent personality disorder. He needs to be a victim. All she had to do was play the line, say the right things, act very sorry and throw in a couple of boo-hoos for special effects and she bagged him.

She also gave him permission to cheat again whenever she wants to. She knows if a spouse takes a cheater back once they will do it again.

Ridiculous story.

billyblazebillyblazealmost 6 years ago
Too stupid to read

Thankfully I read the comments first and just skipped to the end. One of the worst and most ridiculously unrealistic stories on the whole site ... and that is definitely saying something!!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

Reconciliation stories are a very delicate balancing act:

Heinousness of infidelity VS acts of atonement.

If the infidelity is too vile, then it basically becomes impossible to atone for it. Abandoning her husband at a concert and becoming a band's whore for several months ranks up there in the "no way in hell would anyone take the cheating cunt back" category. She claims she was only(!) fucking the band members for four weeks, but why would he believe a word that comes out of her mouth?

She didn't even suffer any real consequences for her insane behaviour! Ashley "claims" she was celibate, but why the hell would he believe a word she says? She basically left him to get gang-banged on a round-the-world vacation for months, then got rewarded with a reconciliation and a happy ending!

Probably one of the most extreme RAAC stories I've read for a while.

korba76korba76over 5 years ago
The incredibly self-centered...

... narcissistic, selfish, and downright cruel way she dumped him is completely and totally unforgivable. There can be NO redemption for that... period! When she first showed up I would have slammed the door in her face. The second called an attorney to see about a restraining order.

I can usually restrain my distaste, and rate a story on its merits... but this??

Cannot possibly rate it any lower...

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
His stories are variants

on the repeat theme of massive unrealistic abandonment and cheating by a woman who is totally unresponsive to pleading or conscience....... until it suits her when there's been a game-change. They are nearer parables than real-life episodes, but are entertaining and insightful for all that. The "in extremis" aspect is actually quite interesting. So.... with the substitute affair (Sue) turning out the same..... is there something about him that generates this behaviour by the female? Then Clara... she comes and goes without any real development, that's odd, why did the author do that?

But always a fun read.

FD45FD45over 5 years ago
Here is something that we men hate to hear

That there are women so hot that they can get away with this rubbish.

An 8-10 can fuck around and there will still be high quality men willing to wait their turn or give her a spin.

It offends a male (or even a plainer females) sense of justice.

And frankly, if this woman decides to throw him over again for the next 4 years, she will still be fine.

We the readers know this. She can give up all her middle class crap because a 'Jimmy' will replace it all.

So again: why is he taking this risk? Why didn't he change his phone number? Offering a wimpy man a free shot he will never take is no big deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FFS

Surely nobody can be that stupid maybe it was a self assessment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
makes sense

that the author is german. where white people are demonized for being white (holocaust guilt) and men are demonized just for being born male (cultural marxism)

your whole life, living in germany, you were indoctrinated to hate two aspects of yourself that you have literally no control over. all in an effort to placate others. others that basically abused their authority over you. parents, teachers, journalists, celebrities, ect. the crime of defending yourself was public ridicule, or almost a type of ex-communication from the larger whole of society. a young fragile boy had no chance in that environment. i'm sorry you were born in germany, during this modern era.

YOU, the author, are a GOOD and DECENT person. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. There is NOTHING wrong with you! It's okay to be male, and it's okay to be white. If the women in your life, and the media you consume tell you to forgive women for something they would NEVER forgive a man does, maybe you need a NEW media and new set of non-toxic people in your life.

They'll call you racist or sexist for telling them to be decent to their fellow man, but remember author, THEY are toxic. Don't let toxic people shame you! I'm done. You are a good author. If you're comfortable forgiving men as you are to women in your stories, I see you as saintly. But if you're giving deference to one you won't give another gender, take a good hard look at why that is.

RolwageRolwageover 5 years ago
Not entirely believable

Firstly...well written story by what ha become one of my favourite authors.

Sadly the "indiscretion" in this story I find to be so over the top that I cannot see any chance of reconciliation...ever!

Slotting around for 4 weeks is bad enough, but to then remain with the band for many months afterwards speaks of a whole different level of disrespect and lack of love not really covered well by the story. This guy capitulated WAY too easily and in my opinion is prepared to pick up the leavings of an entire gang bang.

Why would he believe the 4 week drivel from her anyhow based on the level of trust he has... a bit of a mystery.

Most of the other reconciliation stories I have read from this author are well done and have a woman making minor slips or doing something briefly stupid, but without malicious or extended intent... these are believable.. this story...sadly not.

There are some things that are simply not forgivable..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous