All Comments on 'My Wife Became A Groupie'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 395 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlalmost 9 years ago
In doupt

Not sure love to conquer massive cheating like this does exist

SKHPSKHPalmost 9 years ago
Reconciliation? Seriously?

Good written story, quite gripping.

But somebody with such a serious character flaw is not worth taking back, even under these circumstances. The next disappointment for him is not far down the road, when the next "great opportunity" arises for her. Whatever this opportunity will be - perhaps a rich man or a young virile lover when the husband will be past the prime. A prenup doesn't help either - if she gets a second chance now, she will believe that she can also get a third with her lovesick puppy husband (in case she later wants such a chance at all - maybe her next escape will be a more permanent issue than being a slut for a band).

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Well Written

Well written and that's about it! Some men must enjoy the torture of betrayal and humiliation. Why? I don't get it. It is not rational. Being in a relationship with a thief, a liar, a betrayer is never rational as a wife, business partner, friend or even family member. It is self destructive. The idea of having children with one is absolutely insane. So, while the feelings of sadness, regret, even remorse may all be true, it does not change the facts. Having anything to do with her is a such a bad idea that it defies even lower forms of intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

Only an enormous pile of shit

SeeingEyeSeeingEyealmost 9 years ago
This isn't love

It's infatuation and ego. She is a narcissist incapable of mature love and he will be burned again, because she is profoundly immature.

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Please stop apologising for your use of the English language

You are better at it than many of the other authors on this site and maybe most of those who write comments.

This has been, for me, a well-written story. Realism is not an issue. It's fiction, and good fiction. Those commentators who upset themselves because it's not the story they want it to be should simply not read this type of story.

L

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 9 years ago
Check first with lawyer for validation of alleged , ironclad prenup !

Enjoyed the read

but didn't believe it.

Women are

like cats

When they're done

With you.

They're Done

(with You)

Make a screenplay

of this story

And send to Will

Ferrell's agent

Five Stars

and full marks

To author along

with my thanks.

Entertainment value

Trumps credulity

Yet

Again,

When will

I ever learn

Never If

I'm Lucky

*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The husband should have stated that if she wants the opportunity to be back in his life she has the choice of having two of her external body parts surgically removed. Be it fingers, ears, toes her choice. Have them preserved in a jar and presented to him for display. Then and only then can she attempt to gain back his trust. On the bright side if it doesn't work out all the future girlfriends wil have something to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Total Drivel

Just crap - the good news is that when it reaches the bottom of the page it will disappear and never be seen again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ridiculous Story

She was incredibly cruel to him. Infidelity might be forgiveable, but not the humiliation and callous disregard. In the end just a cuck story. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It made some kind of sense in the context of the story.

Difficult to imagine it in real life though.

My heart was broken once, but she did in in as kindly a way as she could. It took me a few years to fully recover so I have some sympathy for the guy.

However, If she had shit on me as per this story I think my love would have been wiped out a great deal more rapidly. Certainly days instead of years.

Still a good tale.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 9 years ago
You are kidding, right?...

... I like a fiction story as much as the next guy but don't you think a story should have just, at least, a touch of realism. Absolutely amazed that this story rates over three because it certainly is a good, no make that great, candidate for top ten worst of all time. By the way, this has nothing to do with your writing skills which are actually quite good. Maybe you should quit worrying about your use of English and try to come up with more realistic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stupid unless you like cuckold stories

Let's face it, she cheated on him to become a fuck slut for a band and would not talk to him for 4 months by phone while she did it. She decided to leave her husband and stay with the for a full year (8 more months) since she knew he would not trust her after being the bands fuck slut. NO man would trust a woman after that, NO man would accept a contract about being faithful...Why? Because she already breached her marriage contract when she tool her marriage vows.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 9 years ago
I liked it

Just thought I'd mention that.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
I wonder

There may be people who are this stupid but I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"I feel powerless and humiliated." How does anyone find this erotic and exciting? You're sick.

Self-emolation is probably the most extreme form of this disease, but it has many manifestations. Fantasizing about sexual betrayal and humiliation is one we see quite often in the LW category. Obnoxious on the surface, but really pathetic deep down. Men with this mental illness usually don't experience the actual betrayal because women are instinctively repelled by such self-hating personalities, so there is either no or only a very short relationship. Who wants to live with, partnership with, depend on, a man who has so little confidence or sense of self-worth? A man who thinks so little of himself cannot provide true love and support for a woman, and women sense this, quickly.

So they write fiction like this, since this is a close as they will ever get to the perverse rejection they crave. Very sad.

I hope you get help.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Absurd, or European, not sure which

Stev2244's writing is actually quite good and it's getting better even if English is not his first language. His characters, however, are simply not believable. His male protagonists seem ambivalent and superficial and his female characters are spoiled and stupid.

This story could have been told in about a page but it dragged on and on until I just didn't care at all about the protagonist. He is a total loser and how he kept a job is beyond me. But this is fiction so anything is possible. Ashley is just an empty placeholder and his taking her back says more about his lack of character than anything else.

Reconciliation is a good thing if there is a reason to reconcile. This story gave no good reason to reconcile, there was no real change. Ashley got a vacation and fucked probably a hundred guys (she thinks it was fewer only because she couldn't count higher than ten). There were no consequences for her, and I don't believe she is any more loving or committed than at the top of the story. I am not saying BTB in the least but by taking her back she is affirmed in her behavior and in her understanding of relationships.

We did find out that the characters have a very strange understanding of love.

gara5289gara5289almost 9 years ago

Liked it but felt the reconciliation was forced. Didn't feel like anything changed in either person.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Decently written but I didn't enjoy it.

Maybe its just because I'm tired of stories in which the woman characters display no similarities to an actual breathing female. I don't know. I just know that I am a little worn thin on stories in which the contrite woman seeks redemption by accepting whatever shitty behavior the male protagonist heaps on her. She takes a vow of celibacy until she wins him over no matter who else he is fucking. Then she is redeemed when he finally fucks her. But he doesn't use the love making method that won her over in the first place. No. He treats her like a hooker. But being the 2 dimension woman she is, she doesn't see the difference. More than that, she loves it and THANKS HIM.

After being treated like shit for whatever time the protagonist deems necessary,not once does she say, "I tried. But he is not the man that I fell in love with. He is mean and hurtful. Now I've got to move on with my life."

It seems stories like this are just an ego boost to the broken male. In real life, no person is going to put themselves through this. The pain of getting over the person that you did wrong is a lot less than allowing that person to treat you like a punching bag until they feel like a real man again.

My not liking this story has nothing to do with the author's abilities as a writer. I'm just worn to death by this 2 dimensional female character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
at what point is there no coming back?

I like happy endings. I do like the occasional BTB and enjoy the reconciliation stories. I just have to ask at what point has she transgressed so much that there can be no reconciliation. I mean this pushes the envelope way past what anybody would accept or believe. Maybe in Europe the boundaries are wider but as a Minn. boy I can say that she blow passed and napalmed them along time ago. She left nothing but scorch earth and yet she wants everything back. Funny

koosewatcherkoosewatcheralmost 9 years ago
Tried to read but couldn't

I guess I can't read Drivel any longer! I suggest the writer Grow a Pair!

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
I don't think there is a point at which a person can't be forgiven

I don't think there is a point at which a person transgressed that they can't be forgiven. Of course it depends on the person doing the forgiving. But if the wronged person can get past the transgression and the person doing the transgressing is truly repentant, then why not forgive?

Its funny how a person feels that there is a point at which they won't forgive, but in return wants unconditional forgiveness and understanding when they are the ones in need of absolution.

What if one unpaid bill resulted in bad credit, no matter how meticulous you were in building it up? What if a person cheated on a test one time and had to live a life of poverty? What if a person stole a loaf of bread and had to spend life in prison?

Of course these are on a smaller scale than when dealing with hurting another person, but a mistake is a mistake. Like I said, if the person who is hurt can forgive, who are we to judge him or her? Forgiveness does not make them a "wimp" or "willing cuckold". Just because you wouldn't forgive a transgression, that doesn't make you more of a man than the person who could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
humourous

okay, i know Germans are not renowned for a sense of humour, but really!! this has to be a wind-up submission,,, does'nt it??

total rubbish story..

magmamanmagmamanalmost 9 years ago
Partly for the good writing..

...And partially for the being different. I liked catching the emotions he felt when suddenly finding himself abandoned with no real explanation.

Now can women go nuts when suddenly finding themselves with a favorite band member?

Yes, I know because I once was a band member, 8 years on the road showed me a lot about females. (Some of them, anyway) What does one DO with a housewife that suddenly happily slides into your bed when you are a young and overly horny young man that can play a guitar and sing a little bit?

Typically, you get to deal with a very angry husband and a clingy housewife that now just will NOT go away? The cops hauled off the angry hubby, left me with a 30 something that actually tried to climb in windows and hid in back seats.

For weeks.

Bits of possible, bits of maybe, bits of far fetched here. Kind of fun, brought back memories.

I liked it,

Thanks,

MGM

stev2244stev2244almost 9 years agoAuthor

I won´t tell if it´s a wind-up submission ;)

But I have to admit that I had fun submitting this and that I´ve come to like teasing the BTB crew. Whoever wants to discuss it is welcome to send me feedback. So far I´ve replied to every one.

user110user110almost 9 years ago
if i didnt know any better i'd guess

you are rick_oh. i just got done reading caged no more, and it is the EXACT same style as all your stories. the EXACT same.

stev2244stev2244almost 9 years agoAuthor

I swear that I´m not rick_oh. But thanks for the hint. Maybe I´ll like his stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gave it a 3

When the goons arrived for her stuff, she would have been history. Husband is a wimp.

Nope not very good.

I am on my android is I can't log in.

MCPO Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

No man in the world whould take a wife back that did anything remotely close to that. She left him in the front row of a concert got fucked by the whole band sent security for her stuff who verbally abused her husband and thought it would be ok to return 4 months later after that night. She also fucked the whole staff not that it matters even after one guy. She is a pig never mind the cheating for anyone to do that which there are many groupies out there but they are all dirty pigs . If I met a girl and was totally in love with her and she told me 10 years ago when she was 21 she hooked up with a famous band for a couple of weeks, I would dump her on the spot because your past is always a part of your present and future. You are who you are and can never take away how you behaved like a pig

deadonedeadonealmost 9 years ago
give it a 3*

Not bad writing. A few wrong words (spelled correct but wrong word). Husband is unbelievable in taking her back. Nope, when the goons picked up her stuff I torn between not letting them in, let her get a court order, and telling them to take it all.

I can believe his relation ship with the second scum bag.

Would have been a 4* if he never talked to again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I have been enjoying your submissions

It seemed I wasn't alone in going to your story first, this morning on the new story list. I think that says alot of folks here are rooting for you as an up and coming contributor. Certainly getting and retaining the attention of commenters like Javmor, Slamdog, Magmaman and others should make you feel good about this effort, even if the scores don't reflect total audience support.

Perhaps the thing you should be proudest of is writing in a second language as good or better than many using English as a first! I agree with the comment that you could even stop "warning" about the ESL, because in fact, you are an example to others that not only CAN it be done, but it can be done very well as ALL of your stories have proved. That is not to say that the RAAC warnings aren't and will not continue to be appreciated. I bet it helps many to know that at the end of this crooked journey, that they probably will find a way back. This doesn't spoil it, because it is HOW they manage to find this path, and WHY they do, that is the ACTUAL story.

Now then, I had a few comments ABOUT the story here. At first, I tend to look at the things HE did wrong. How could he have prevented this? What should he have done different? And Etc. The story progressing the way it does, might have veered away from reality, but as long as it remains "plausible", then many readers shouldn't have a problem with it. However, here were my questions, for whatever it is worth, about the set-up.

1) Why did he leave his seat? Wasting time outside obviously led to her dissapearance. At the end of the concert, if she doesn't reappear, then firmly inform the stagehands that she NEEDS to be located, or else the police will become involved, with charges of kidnapping, and reporting the threats of assault to him at the time she was forcibly removed from the audience.

2) So why WEREN'T the police contacted anyway, at any time? She was taken from him. Even if she went willingly, he doesn't KNOW that for sure. She could have been drugged and raped. I would think that it at least should have merited police investigation. Sure, rock stars have lawyers, but if this little chickee/groupie has a husband causing a thorn in their side, wouldn't they be more likely to cut her loose? Groupies are usuallly SINGLE, UNATTACHED women. Are these rock stars so naive to think carrying on with a married woman won't cause ANY problems? I'm sure it happens for a one night stand, but no offer to go on tour would have come to her, no matter how hot she is supposed to be. Were these guys really that stupid? Obviously hubby WAS, because from a legal standpoint, he offers ZERO resistance.

3) I am not saying that that these plot points should have been altered, as much as mentioned. He might have CONTEMPLATED calling the police, but takes a stand for apathy, and has a great scene of saying "Fuck it, and Fuck HER! I just don't give a shit anymore, since she doesn't give a shit about me!" You DID have him say some of this, but you glossed over much of those first weeks of abandonment. Those really were the heart of the story, and we would have appreciated him thinking out more of ALL of the angles. Here he reacts to his pain and doubt rather immediately, and doesn't appear to spend excess time thinking over his possibilities, except going ahead with the divorce.

4) It seems that it would have been hard to secure the 2 month (as described) divorce without her knowlege or contacting her. I don't know anything about Minnesota divorce laws, but you as the author SHOULD, if it is going to figure prominately in your story, like it did.

5) The scene where the roadies show up at the house to get her stuff. IMHO, this was the WORST for hubby. a) he shouldn't have let them in. b) anything she needs, her new boyfriend should buy for her. c) Call the Police if they threaten, and let them know that the Police have beeen called anyway to help prove that her disappearence isn't the result of foul play at the hubby's hands. d) at very least, send the message back to her, that if she wants any of her stuff, she is more than welcome to come back and get it....HERSELF! Until then, further contact should transpire through the lawyer!

Now after the fact, he tries to move on. His rebound experience finds him with another cheater. OK. Some of the problem was his lack of trust, and being unable to make a commitment. I would have liked it if she had zinged him real bad with something like "I would have loved to settle down and be committed ONLY to you forever, but when you told me we weren't going to be married, I started looking elsewhere to find my permanent Prince Charming. No Marriage? No Monogamy!" I think this might have been an interesting image and message to those having a hard time moving on from tragedy, and commiting again. Also, it might have helped to portray his rebound girlfriend as something a little more complicated than just another evil bitch! Javmor is right when he says that what makes these stories interesting is when they are populated with interesting women. Unfortunately it is very hard to get passed gender biased stereotypes with a predominantly male authorship around here. My advice to you and ALL authors around here is to spend time really interviewing REAL women for use as a basis of your female characters.

Lastly, You have the Ex-Wife-Cum-Groupie-Slut do a full 180 degree turnaround, and this is supposed to be enough to warrant the reconcilliation. Although it might come from a sense of insecurity, I would want and NEED to know her reasons WHY. Why did she want me back so bad? What is it about me? What was it about our marriage that she wants to recapture? How do we know nothing like this will happen again? Were her described efforts enough to rebuild trust? Not really for me. You illustrate her desire to have him back at any cost to her, but it remains unexplained WHY she wants him back so bad. Cause she loves him? Sorry, but that isn't enough. If it wasn't enough for her to prevent her becoming a groupie, than it isn't enough to allow them to get back together.

Understand, my problem ISN'T that you have them get back together. It is that you never convinced me (or others) that it was in fact the right thing to do. No she didn't have to punished more. I actually liked the long period of self-enforced celibacy, after slutting it up so bad. But I want to know that her heart is in the right place. I want to know that her motivations are for better reasons than just the obvious selfish ones. Is she just someone who is upset that her puppy dog ran away? Sure, the tears flow, and signs go up around the neighborhood. But after awhile, a new dog could be rescued from the pound. So WHY did it have to be him? I wanted MOST to know her reasons for pursuing him so much, and that is much of what you left out of this story.

I hope you understand that I was glad to read a new story from you, and will look forward to the next. All my comments are only meant to give you and the other commentors something to think about. I hope you find it constructive more than critical. Thanks very much for your time and efforts!

AzpiriAzpirialmost 9 years ago
Selfish

My biggest problem with the story is that the wife is selfish. It's obvious when she goes off with the band, but moreso when she attempts reconciliation. She wants to be reconciled. Her standards have already been degraded by her previous actions, so there certainly are no limits on how low she will stoop to get what she wants. The fact that she's willing "to let him have Clara" only meshes with the fact that she had band members. If she really wanted to prove that she's not a selfish bitch, she should have done something /he/ wanted that didn't involve her at all. Personally, her presence after a night with Clara would have pissed me off. Ashley was probably the reason Clara ran off -- that was too weird.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
@stev2244 Do you think that splitting up and divorce are BTB?

You said you like messing with the BTB crowd but I haven't seen a comment thus far that advocated anything approaching BTB. Most of us probably don't favor reconciliation within the context of the story we've been told but retribution has not been mentioned. So if your goal was to stir up the BTB crowd, you failed.

As I've said before you are a good writer and story teller but your storylines just aren't creditable thus far and your characters are cardboard cutouts. A little effort to embellish those characters and storylines that might actually happen will establish you as one of the rising stars at literotica.

Keep writing

t_i_n_at_i_n_aalmost 9 years ago
She's just too bad

She was so successfully made out to be a butch that the reconciliation was just too easy. Who would take her back without significantly more angst? Otherwise, fun story.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 9 years ago
Good writing ability. Terrible RAAC ending.

You almost wrote an "ohio" style RAAC tale, but then you took it to the extreme. While I'm usually an advocate of Zero Tolerance when it comes to cheating, I do, on rare occasions, enjoy a good reconciliation if it's written in a believable manner.

That said, this was everything but a good or believable reconciliation. I was left shaking my head in disbelief at this one. No normal man with even a speck of self-respect would take back a wife that did that to him. She did everything to disrespect him and so did the "security" goons that came to get her stuff. Not to mention all the STDs she probably picked up during her misadventures. That isn't love in any way, shape, or form.

2 Stars. Next time you write a reconciliation, at least try to make it believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Javmor

"I don't think there is a point at which a person transgressed that they can't be forgiven. Of course it depends on the person doing the forgiving."

Yeah. According to your previous comment, it depends on their sex. If it's a man forgiving a woman, anything can and should be forgiven. The transgressing woman, however, should forgive the hurt man nothing he might have done in retaliation. Weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you really are

even with your intro , you'r a dumb shithead.

put shit like that in the wastebasket and don't write something like: I like reconciliation stories !

in Deutsch: bleib dort und behalte deinen aufgestauten Müll für dich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So shoot me.

It's totally unrealistic, of course, but within the confines of the story she really was repentant and so it made sense for him to take her back. So I like this and I like the author.

rebolzrebolzalmost 9 years ago
No realism...

For someone who did not want to hear from his ex, why did he not CHANGE HIS CELL NUMBER. He was changing cities why not his phone #. Stupid. She had money and could have hired an investigator to locate him. Somewhat unrealistic for the whole scenario.

stev2244stev2244almost 9 years agoAuthor

@all: I do read every single comment. Thanks for every one. The "less witty" ones are good fun. Some others are amazingly insightful. I feel honored that several authors I respect have cared to comment or even favorite my stories.

@Azpiri: yes, to be honest, as I´m new here, I might not be totally familiar with the buzzwords. So I thought BTB stands for those guys that want to see the offending female pay. And the RAAC crowd favor a reconciliation. As everybody knows, I favor the latter. Being fully aware what that means for the votes. My impression is that many anons expect the former way and express their opinion in a rather crude way :D I have been thinking about ending this story in a slightly different way. But I kept it like this after submitting "Katy", partially to have fun with those crude anon commenters. That´s what I wanted to express earlier. I generally don´t take this writing stuff too serious. It should be fun for everyone involved.

@palewriter: Thanks for your encouragement to keep writing. Of course I will as I´m writing mainly for myself. I have submitted 5 more or less randomly selected stories. They are not in the sequence that I´ve written them. I have written several dozen stories, many of those are ready to be submitted. I´m still a little undecided about submitting more. They are comparable to the currently submitted ones. Submitting them wouldn´t improve the world much. The longest and most important ones (for me) have not been submitted yet. I´m not sure if I want to push them into this furnace ;)

@anonymous "I have been enjoying your submissions": thanks for your detailed comment. Contact me with the feedback form if you want to. I appreciate your comment. It might have improved this story if I had read it in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Warning - I like reconciliation stories."

That may be and there's nothing wrong with a well done reconciliation story where it makes sense and is logical. There's one problem with your disclaimer: you suck at them.

<P>

You supplied reason after reason why he shouldn't take her back, but little if any reasons why he shoud. Her exaplanations after she came back were the same while she was away..

<P>

The worst is that you insist on writing in first person. This means we know what he is thinking and feeling. Every thought and feeling -- EVERY one of them -- details reasons why he love for her is dead. Instead of being true to these moments, you negate them without a thougth or effort. She talks a little bit, she comes around a little, and you threw EVERYTHING away..

<P>

If you are going to ignore what you write for a forced, phony reconcilitaion, do yourself a favor and write in third person. The way you are writing stories, they are lies.

<P>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Drivel.

Poorly written. Stupid "plot". Wooden characters.

Turrble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what the fuck is this shit?

the best I can figure is that reading it is a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Believable Reconciliacion versus RAAC

The reconciliation is belieable when the cheating or disrespection will not repeat (some time later) and the cheating and disrespection were not humuliation pluss the inocent gets honest regrets and redemption from the faulty.

If these are not the Reconciliation = RAAC.

The reader must decide alone.

According to me the next examples are not RAAC:

Ohio's story "Visiting Richard Gronier".

One of the daughters gets Child Leukemia and this time the husband discovers the wife's cheating in her job. He destroys the loverboy in a clever revenge and unite the family to strengthen his daughter's struggle against the Leukemia.

The ill daughter heals up from Leukemia and the husband thinks his wife cheats again, but the wife participiates to destroy a predator in her job. After marriage counseling they save their marriage for sake of their kids.

In this case the interest of the ill daughter inniciated everything and the late marriage crisy was solved to show the wife did not cheat again. The story was not RAAC!

K.K. story "Flight Delay".

The husband discovers his wife had an adventure after a family confront. The husband's job needs many travels. The husband does a contracheating in his distant last job. He got constant job in the headquarter of the company with few travels. After this he finds his wife had only 1 cheating and they start marriage counseling and they save their marriage and after long European holydays they plan kids.........The story is not RAAC.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Not badly written, prob a 2 except the extreme cuck concept reduces to a 2

I mean she totally rippied this guys heart out without a second thought. Didnt communicate with him the night of the concert, then wouldnt take his calls and sends two goons over to get his stuff. And he takes her back-not at all realistic, despite the writer's long winded efforts to show her remorse and repentance.

The lack of realism kills the emotional connection for the reader, and thus the low score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: willing cuckolds,

You walk a really fine line here. Yeah, while she's cheating on him, while she takes off and is convident he will just take her back, while she is ignoring him, he is an unwilling cuckold. However, WHEN she comes back, he puts up minimal resistance and the, suddenly, out of the blue with nothing to support it, he takes her back. She treats him like shit, she DOESN'T love him, and she gets away with it. This essentially turns him into a very willing cuckold.

<P>

Your stories seem to be that the wife can to whatever she wants, she can be as self-centered as much as she wants, she can treat her husband like dirt, but, that's okay, she LOVES him, so it all works out in the end. Bullshit.

<P>

You want to write reconciliation stories? Fine, do so, but don't insult the readers' intelligence with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The looser and the whore

They deserve each other. Sorry for their kids.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 9 years ago
Predictable, but not bad

A cross between "Her Next Husband" by BigK10 and "Long After the Game" by Jezazz.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 9 years ago
Despite what he wrote in the preamble

it is a willing cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What has been seen...

Cannot be unseen. Really wish I could have back the fifteen minutes I wasted reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gross story

She was banged for months by no one knows how many guys and he takes her back?

My ex banged 2 guys and she has been out of my life since I found out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WHY does a girlfriend caught cheating, who tells you are still in love with ex wife ... MATTER ?

that is the turning point for this shitty revolting anti man story. Why is the ex girlfriend 's opinion who has just been caught cheating ... matter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Well written. If they find they want each other again, it's still a free country isn't it? Well. maybe that's overstatement. How about, live and let live? Damn, that's out now too! They're entitled to their own privacy - if it weren't for the Fed. Forget it, let's assassinate their charcters and be done with it,

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
steve --Look AMAZING actions/ words/ behaviors REQUIRE solid beleiveable explanation

Its clear you dont get that. You set up premise perfectly.. and the stunning violent turn around. the husband's the anger the amazing viscous cruelty of the mentally ill wife.

You made it clear that the marriage is over.

YOU did. The Author.

so when she ask "where do you live/"

WHY would he tell her? Why not tell her St Louis?

SECOND... why give her his address?

On the next day she tries again: "Danny, please. I'd like to talk to you. At least to say goodbye properly. And apologize."

Well, I can hardly deny her that, can I?.

are you kidding me

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
"Danny, please. I'd like to talk to you. At least to say goodbye properly. And apologize." Well, I can hardly deny her that, can I?

yes after all she has done to HIM Danny owes her something...?? REALLY?

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
steve now that you admit that this is fake story --just wind up the BTB crowd

You sank yourself. From now on every story you ever put out there will get a 1 from them

************************

I won´t tell if it´s a wind-up submission ;)

But I have to admit that I had fun submitting this and that I´ve come to like teasing the BTB crew. Whoever wants to discuss it is welcome to send me feedback. So far I´ve replied to every one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Like the story.

Don't like cuckold stories where the guy loves it. We all have our preferences. However, if you believe that they'd keep her for four weeks or likely more when she'd only do straight sex and blow jobs with condoms, you'd believe anything. Since the band would have their pick of young hotties at every stop, she'd have to be special for them to keep her that long. After a couple of days with condoms, they'd bring in a doc, and have her tested. Then, with a clean bill of health she'd be sucking and swallowing, reaming assholes, and taking it bare up the ass. If she didn't they've got girls at every stop that would. It would have been interesting if she had admitted doing such things, and then he could ponder taking her back. I guess that she's the same woman, but?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago

thanks for the effort.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
@ Anonymous who addressed me

You may not even get to read my response because you addressed me a while ago, but I will respond for anyone else who shares your point of view.

I didn't say that a man should forgive a woman, but a woman shouldn't forgive a man. What I said was that I was tired of the unrealistic woman characters that simply take abuse as their redemption. This seems like a plot device that is used to boost the protagonists ego, but I have never seen this situation play out in real life like this. The drop dead gorgeous, self assured, confident, narcissistic woman at the beginning of these tales isn't going to turn around and be a doormat in hopes of getting this guy to come back to her. This isn't realistic. She may be sorry for what she did. She may even beg him to take her back. But if he reacts to her like these guys in these stories do, she will move on. That is why I am tired of that character. To me it is simply too easy

As for forgiveness, if a woman can forgive her husband who cheats, as long as he is repentant, then why not forgive? That same with the cheating wife. But in both cases, the forgiver has to be willing to forgive and try to move forward, and the person who is forgiven has to be truly repentant (as in actively work towards never making the choice to cheat again). I do believe, however, that forgiving a serial cheater is not wise. If they are a serial cheater, then they aren't truly repentant. Forgiving once is divine. Forgiving twice is the work of a saint. Forgiving three times or more for the same mistake is being a doormat. This works both ways, not just a man forgiving a woman.

I hope that I cleared up any confusion of my true intent when I made my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Saw it coming

When he kept the same phone number, he was done! If he was truly leaving her, he should have left his phone with her shit. She never would've known that I was in philly. No matter how fine a woman is,somebody somewhere is sick of her SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No. Damn. Way. This clown is only slightly less spineless than a slug.....

.....a woman that cruel is better left behind.

You seem to spend far too much effort justifying taking her back......she only cheated for 4 weeks, not 4 months....she only stayed on the tour because he'd already left her (better go back and check your chronology....it doesn't check out)....she's been to a shrink.....she takes anything you'll give her.....and so on, and so on.

What you completely overlook, is that a person fundamentally that narcissistic is very likely to be incapable of becoming anything else. They used to use shock therapy, and in many cases, that didn't change the subjects anymore than any other treatment.....which is to say, not at all. Only mechanical lobotomy was able to alter subject's personality and behavior. But looks, both practices are so inhumane they carry mandatory life sentences for those caught practicing them.

Oh, and PLEASE! Get some editorial help. You can't use your language as an excuse forever. It was much worse this time.

The story wasn't themically any different than the last one. Just different window dressing. Try again, but if you can't give us a different story and better presentation, I would invite you to sit back, read for a year or so, taking careful notes about how writers express ideas and images. Then maybe, maybe try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Getting better

Your writing shows a lot of improvement. Please continue writing. I can only imagine how hard it is to write in another language.

Your characters seem wooden. May I suggest reading some "Just Plain Bob" stories. He does a excellent job of making his characters seem real, even if implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So take the slut back?

She has treated him in the worst possible way. She left him for months. And how can he possibly believe one word out of her mouth? He believes she slept only with the band? After the guards told him everybody was fucking her? What do they have to gain by lying? No, she was a complete slut. Your writing is getting better. Just a couple of points/questions. When the guards show up to get her stuff at the start, simply deny them access. Call the Police. They are trespassing. They have no right to be in the apartment. And since he decided to divorce her, change jobs and move, why didn't he either get a new cell phone number or simply block her cell phone number? No problems. Then he never has to hear from the cheating slut again. One legal point. It takes 1 year to divorce someone for abandonment in the USA. And you have to not hear from that person during that year. Keep writing. Even if I didn't think he should take her back it was an entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good, but Not Great

I really like your effort here. But you really should recheck your details and loose ends to make the story complete. He did not say why he did not change his phone, he did not challenge her when she said she did not have sex with anyone not in the band, and he did not say why he gave her his address when she called, instead of just talking on phone or setting a neutral site to meet her. Also, why would he not want to check out her shrink's advice, or ask if she caught any STD's during her sex with the band?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why did he have ANY contact with her?

You never establish this. When she shows up with the basic, his reaction may have been a little over the top, but it was a reaction that stayed true to what happened before that. When she shows up the next day, you did a complete reversal without anything to explain why. No, the logical, realistic reaction would have been to have him tell her to leave him the fuck alone. But, no, you wanted them back together, so logic and reason were thrown out.

<P>

Also, you had him tell her that someone who loves him wouldn't do what she did. THAT was the truth. What did you do? You ignored your own words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just Say NO To RAAC!!!

Make that HELL NO!!!! While you write well I just hate your story endings. She leaves him and fuck a whole band for months, even gets tattooed, and he takes her back???? WTF dude!!! He's a fool and a cuckold!! Simple as that.

nedslapnedslapalmost 9 years ago

I like reconciliation stories too, and this is a good one. Maybe it's a bit hyperbolic, it kept my interest. One criticism is that it would have been nice for Danny to come to terms with his shallowness also. He seemed to concerned with how women looked. Still very enjoyable.

stev2244stev2244almost 9 years agoAuthor

I agree that he´s not perferct. And why should he be? I didn´t actively intend to make him seem shallow - but why not? He´s young and good looking. It would be a miracle if he isn´t a bit shallow. What I did intend was to make him seem overwhelmed by the situations. That seems to drive some people mad. But I never intended him to be an ex-SEAL or the owner of an international P.I. company. So yes, he might have made mistakes in coping with the unexpected situation.

Thanks for your positive comment. At least someone seems to have enjoyed the read. And doesn´t seem to have taken it too sriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Say

Write on, McDuff! You have it ABSOLUTELY correct!!! We ALL make mistakes, and some of the best tales in Western Literature are built on that premise and the wonder that accompanies forgiveness and resurrected trust.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 9 years ago
I like reconciliation too...

Thank you for writing a story with characters we can care about! I love happy endings, too, and ruined marriages aren't happy for anyone, but I'm afraid I don't see happiness in their future.

Even as Ashley is trying to win Danny back, she tells him she is "honored and flattered" to "be with Jimmy, the famous rock star," and "the traveling was just marvelous." She talks about it as if it were some career move, not walking out on her marriage for four months.

The defining moment occured when Danny offered Ashley a clear choice, the band or him. She chose the band, saying "No, this is the most exciting time of my life. I need this." Then off she went to get fucked for a few more months. And no, I don't believe she only fucked the band (why would the goons lie?), I don't believe she stopped after a few weeks (why would they pay her and not fuck her?), and I don't believe she denied them anal (what's a groupie gangbang without anal?).

It doesn't seem fair that four months of being a selfish bitch can ruin a marriage and a life. And if I were Danny, I'd probably take Ashley back, too. He does love her. But Danny is right when he says there's nothing either of them can do that will stop her from cheating again. That's why I think a couple of years from now, when Jimmy and the boys are playing Philly, Ashley will be back in the front row. And when Jimmy has his goons grab her, she'll be "overwhelmed by the opportunity" just like last time, and she'll break Danny's heart again.

stev2244stev2244almost 9 years agoAuthor

Yes, maybe she has matured and learned her part. Maybe they can laugh about this in thirty years. Maybe this episode of 4 weeks (i intended the goons to just try to brag and humiliate him - in my mind she really has cheated with the band only and for the limited time only, if that really makes a difference) she has shown her true self and they will eventually separate. I think he has not much to risk as she is completely honest and has never lied. Only a sequel would show. But I haven't planned one so far. So a bit of uncertainty remains.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
@stev2244 No need for a sequel...

None of the characters are sympathetic or interesting enough to warrant one.

Will all of your male characters tacitly endorse the wife/girlfriend betrayal by taking her back with no consequences (I'm not talking about BTB but at least true remorse and repentance for their selfishness)? If so, despite your writing skill, your stories will become boring pretty quickly, at least in my opinion.

I hope you will continue to write but that your characters will begin to be real and sympathetic. Thus far they are pretty two dimensional.

stev2244stev2244almost 9 years agoAuthor

And I don't think I'll ever write one, rest assured. Other stories lines fascinate me more right now. After I've outlined a plot for myself, I regard really finishing a story as a little arduous. Maybe this leads to rather short stories and protagonists described only as far as necessary. This may be called laziness on my side. But I also don't want to bore anyone with lengthy descriptions, This tends to kill the pace of a story. And sorry, my stories almost inevitably have "happy" endings. Many of my stories include couples reconciling after some foolish mistakes. The ones I've submitted aren't even the "hardest" ones. Some would lead to immediate heart attacks among some of the readers, given the majority of reactions, So I think I really should abstain from submitting more.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Happy Endings?

In stev2244 world a "happy ending" is the woman betrays and humiliates and never really owns the heart of the matter and her part in it and the guy rolls over, hands her the KY jelly, and begs her to give it to him up his ass. (some want it dry)

I do not want BTB but in many cases, absent remorse and repentance, it would be much happier for each to go their own way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
New story right in front of you

Your new story is right in front of you. You could start it by her saying, "I didn't tell Dan everything or even the truth. I don't think that he would have taken me back if I had". Then you have a travel log and sexcapades to go along with it as you describe what really happened. Just suggesting, nothing else.

stev2244stev2244almost 9 years agoAuthor

Yes, might be interesting to show her point of view. Her conflicting emotions, quest to get him back, fear that he's already with another woman. But for my limited skills that's too much. It's quite hard for me to write from the perspective of an american male. But from an american female? Rather not. I have already started to switch the protagonists of my newer, not submitted stories to Germans. This removes some complications. And I can finally switch to the metric system :D

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
steve this REALLY says aklot about you

You wrote... "Many of my stories include couples reconciling after some foolish mistakes..."

that is what wife did here? make a " foolish mistake" for 4 months

steve is there ANYTHING a wife could do that you cause you to say ..ok this one I cant have him take her back?

stev2244stev2244almost 9 years agoAuthor

Keep in mind that all of this is in no way autobiographic, ok? Some commentators keep mixing that up. But probably no, nothing is ever set in stone. Why should it? This is just a story. No real people were harmed. It is no advise how to act in such situations, nothing like that will ever happen anyway. It is just an idea I'm toying with in my mind. So if she'd lied to him it would have made her case harder. Impossible? No, why?

Jack99Jack99almost 9 years ago
Good story

Thanks for writing, I like your work. Seems like people are forgetting that this stuff isn't real. That's actually a good sign!

Your work is kind of like a modern fairy tale. Very improbable things happen, and there's a happy ending. Even though we all know it won't work that way in real life.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
@zed0

You really expect people to believe you "skimmed to see if you were right"? You read the story and got angry enough to post your comment. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't be angry, would you? If you feel compelled to post a comment full of venom, then you care. Sorry to expose you like that. I know you really want the author to believe that his story had no effect on you, but if it really didn't, you would have yawned and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?

It is interesting a lot of authors want to write stories to offend the BTB crowd.

I remember murphy621 as who writes the stories to offend the BTB crowd.

AyreGuardAyreGuardalmost 9 years ago
Strange Reality

It is often heard that the truth is stranger than fiction. I wonder why you wrote the main character to want to keep his same phone number and to keep taking or reading various texts. Had you as a writer went into some depth as to why this guy who took all the steps to move on is still wanting to sample his past?

I further became lost in why this character did not seem to be disappointed in finding Sue cheating.

You told a story from a third party perspective without even trying to relate to the audience what even you, the author, thought was going on inside you main characters head.

You are better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dumb

dumbest guy on the face of the earth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dumbest guy on the face of the earth sound like what your wife calls you

dear annony!!! That was right before she gang banged the marines in port. And she made you watch and eat her pussy afterwards! And you did it because she said it was only sex baby! And beside your little cock is so small I can't fell anything , and now after 20 dicks I know I can't feel you. So I gave this a 5 in your honor dear annony!

stev2244stev2244almost 9 years agoAuthor
@"It is interesting" anon:

I don´t write stories mainly to offend anyone. It´s way too much work to write something like this just to receive some not too witty comment from someone who is simple enough to see his masculinity endagered by reading a story about a man forgiving a woman. But as I still haven´t managed to live off my massive Literotica income, I´m free to write the endings I like. And I don´t have to please anyone here. Whoever doesn´t like my endings should invest his time to write and submit something he likes better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
From Anon

I am sorry I was a little over the top, but I watched the "Mentalist" serial......But I am not from the CBA and Patrik Jane.......

You wrote:

I won´t tell if it´s a wind-up submission ;)

But I have to admit that I had fun submitting this and that I´ve come to like teasing the BTB crew. Whoever wants to discuss it is welcome to send me feedback. So far I´ve replied to every one.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
I was divided...

I was divided about what ending this story deserved...But then i remembered that I always say that it's the writer right to choose the end of his story...Even if I think that her actions were too much devastating, like an Atomic bomb, I know that even in devastated places sometimes a flower grows and is always a strong one...That's what happened in this story...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I SAW that in REAL life in the nineties...

...but it was in a different context.I was with a friend and his mother in a rock concert(with a somewhat famous band in early eighties-Okay, a two hit wonder band), and the lead singer danced with my friend's mother.At the end of the show, we were called backstage and the dude put a full-court press on her(later I discovered they were great friends from high school). The backstage was secluded and the guy was praising her looks talking with me and her son like we were best pals and he even played snes with us.Meanwhile, he was talking with my friend mom and holding her hand, massaging her shoulder...I will skip from details, but in the end of the night, he was fucking her with her in his lap like it was the most common thing in the World, with her dress around her waist just four feet from me and my friend.I was gobsmacked, just with a hard on and enjoying a free porn show, but my friend... he was mad, trying to "dislodge" his mom from the dude, but his mother just said:"I really need that!". He was trying to pull his mother when the dude got off... he was calling all the names of the book!I will never forget the guy jackhammering her hairy pussy and the balls slaps.He dated my mom friend on and off for some years, but my friend couldn't do anything because his mother was a widow.Later, my friend revealed the singer loved to get off with people watching and worse, he loved to have her son watching!Some type of power-trip or something like that.I will never trust ANY singer to invite any wife of mine for a backstage, you can be sure about that.Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just to clarify my past comment:

I didn't understand what my friend mother was talking, but all I was hearing was "I really need..that..that!" now, thinking with clarity, she was like a possessed woman...I was to much concentrated in watching her than hear.

About the core of the story:If you think there is no people capable to do that to a loved one, you don't know enough (STUPID) people in your life.Stay away from Art people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great set up, strong emotions but ended a bit quick

Congrats. This was a very good story. Four out of five. (Probably a 4.5 out of five actually.) I loved the first half. It was definitely a five out of five. The wife goes off the deep end entirely and the husband is devastated. I can't recall another story in which a wife so completely betrays a husband.

The security guards coming for her stuff was the ultimate humiliation. (In real life he probably would have slammed the door in their faces but he was in shock.) The emails saying she still loved him and would come back some day where so aweful they were great. His pain was palpable. Well done. His response was perfect. He divorces her and moves away. His new girlfriend cheats and he gives up on woman. All of this was completely believable.

This story does remind me a lot of one of my favourite authors called Ohio. That is a compliment.

I really like your writing style. It is hard to believe English is not your first language. It is quick and light. You are very talented. Normally I like more detail. Lots of my comments in the past for other stories have asked to see a bit more of the immediate world around a character. I liked the way she tried to get him back. It reminded me a lot of Jezzaz's story Live From The Game. (But I did not like his sequel Long after the Game) My ideal story is a combination of BTB and RAAC with a happy ending which doesn't always have to be the two getting back together.

Now some constructive criticism. Other comments have said he should have changed his cell phone number. I had no problem with him just ignoring her. But why tell her where he lived in Philly? As a plot development I would have had the character refuse and she finds out somehow. If she wanted to apologize face to face that's fine, but make it in a public place, not his apartment.

At one point your male character says he has given up on women. But then he has a date with new character named Clara. That seems to conflict with his statement that he has given up women. And she spend the night on what seemed like a first date? That seem strange to me. (I do like the scene where Ash arrives the next morning) It just seemed like you were rushing a bit. I read one of your comment response about enjoying the plotting of a story more than the actual writing. I totally understand that. I'm the same way. Sometimes I have to put stories aside for a while and let them rest. ;-)

I would have required the male character to take more than her word the fact she had no STDs. Let's see the test results.

Taking her back completely at the end is the author's choice. I accept that. it seemed a bit quick and I would have preferred to have her prove herself more a bit like Ohio's story called Ari. She really had to work for it over several years.

What about having the band come to Philly and her being tempted again or being visited by Jimmy? That would give her the chance to say no to Jimmy and prove her self.

Whew, this is getting long. They also could have reconciled without getting married and having children right away. (I know that doesn't happen in the story but it's implied as following soon.) Daniel Q. Steele's story called Smoke and Mirrors (I Think) has two characters struggling to reconcile after cheating. They don't remarry but they are at a later stage in life.

Also I would have liked more sex in the story. Yup. Typical male.

I would love a sequel or a version from her pserpective.

Okay that's enough from me. I really liked the story, I hope you write more and I look forward to reading them. Cheers Steve

stev2244stev2244almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks Steve

I always appreciate constructive (and most of all - positive) responses like yours.

You´re absolutely right, I´m a bit lazy regarding my endings. I´m just not sure if prolonging the ending would add something to the story. Ari by JPB and the sequel by ohio are among my absolute favorite stories. But I also think that ohio´s ending is almost painfully long and elaborate. I´ve enjoyed reading it more than once but I don´t want my female protagonists to suffer and pay THAT long. I prefer a certain lightness in my own stories.

I have some stories that make the betrayal in this one seem not too bad. But I think the audience here might not appreciate them. I´m still a little undecided if I will continue submitting. But I´ve send two stories to another author I respect greatly and he seems to be kind enough to check them. So probably at least one or two might be coming up.

I agree that his behavior is not completely rational. But I don´t think that that´s absolutely necessary. In my daily life I might also think "fuck this..." and still do it again later.

Thanks for praising my English skills. It´s mainly a lot of work. I have to check many idioms and I have to read the stories again and again. But the pressure of actually submitting them has improved my English a lot. Which is what I initially wanted to achieve with this whole writing stuff. The downside is that I currently sometimes fail to find a German word and only can think of the English one. I actually have used a translator in the "wrong" direction once or twice recently.

The idea of the band coming back is a good one. I think it would have improved the story.

I don´t plan to write a sequal right now. You seem to be an author too. If you want to - go ahead.

I enjoy the concept of a female going crazy for a limited time, betraying her man and trying to reconcile later. Usually successfully. Yup. Typical male too. I have written dozens of stories like this. A sequel would not have such a strong appeal to me.

Thanks again for your nice comment.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 9 years ago
Still ambivalent, several reads later.

First, I join the chorus: your English skills are easily in the top 10% of authors on this site. When you post again, as I hope you will, you can remove the disclaimer. You don't need it.

I've read this story several times now, and still find myself on the fence about it. (Maybe that's what you're going for?)

There's a lot to like. I like the pacing: you don't drag things out. I agree with you that Ohio's 'Ari' ending is too long. Your protagonists aren't paragons, which helps me like them. Ashley gets under my skin, and I care about her even though I don't want to.

I love happy endings, and I know you mean for Ashley and Danny to have one. But when I get to the end of the story, I feel apprehensive, not hopeful, about their future.

I know you're wary about prolonging the ending, but I think we need to see more into Ashley in order to believe that she has changed from a cruel, cold-hearted betrayer to a devoted, almost slavish lover. People do change and mature, but it usually takes more time than you've allowed her, or significant motivation, which you don't show us. (Losing Danny was not enough motivation for her: after Danny told her he filed for divorce, she continued both the tour and the sex, saying "I need to do this.") Even after she sees how she devastated Danny, she doesn't seem to regret what she did, she calls it an opportunity she 'had to' take. I want to believe she's changed -- I really do -- but I just can't.

What if Danny went to California for a few months to join an old buddy who's making a fortune in raunchy music videos and offered him all the dollars and pussy he wanted? Would she see herself in that picture? What if Jimmy and the band came to Philly and she was hoisted onto the stage? She says she wouldn't go with them again, but I think she would. I wish you'd given her a chance to prove otherwise.

You say you have some stories that make the betrayal in this one seem not so bad. I shudder to think what's in store for the poor guys: this one seemed brutal enough, and was made worse by Ashley's callous, uncaring attitude. Have you read EdRider73? His women all have a cruel streak in them; some are downright sadistic. Your heroines are more winsome than his (at least so far), and your men stand a little firmer.

Thanks for writing, and I hope to read more from you.

stev2244stev2244almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks George

Reading the better comments and the email feedback is really the most rewarding part of submitting a story.

With a little luck, I might get some editing help for my stories so I can probably stop mentioning my nationality.

I definitely agree to you and Steve that Ash could have been given the opportunity to prove herself. It would have made her quest to win him back easier. But she didn´t have this opportunity because the author was too thoughtless, so she had take the harder route. Sorry for that and the remaining doubts caused by it ;)

The California idea is nice. But I wanted to avoid making him rich during the separation. It would have made her suspicious of being a gold-digger.

The idea was that the opportunity to be with her idols and to see the world caused her to lose judgement on what´s really important. And her arrogance (as an attractive person) leading her to assume she could have him back any time. After being alone again the enormity of that she´s done had set in. Sure, she´s described as weak. And so is he, in some way.

Yes, I´ve read some of EdRider73´s stories. I have to admit that I don´t like most of them, although they are nicely written. I would never give a story a bad vote because I didn´t like the protagonists, so I haven´t voted for most of his stories at all. There are a few exceptions though. "Grappling with a Challenge" really did get under my skin. Horrible, but I couldn´t look away. "Cheating Wives Always Slip Up" is quite good with the FTDS ending. Although I don´t understand his general fixation on caning and fisting. Most of his other stories are a little too cuckoldish for me. "Strange Car in the Driveway" is interesting, but somehow unsatisfying. Some kind of conclusion is missing. I read your ending several weeks ago and I thought it was a good idea.

It´s really nice to see that some people do like reading my stories. Some of the comments and the overall rating aren´t too encouraging. I believe that I will submit more, but I will certainly leave out the real bad ones ;)

extemporeextemporealmost 9 years ago
Outrageous and fun

First: Your written English is far better than that of most native English speakers writing on this site -- so no worries there.

The idea of forgiving her seems preposterous, but it's still a well written, engaging story that I liked a lot. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Most enjoyable altho' a little fanciful :)

I do like reconciliation but only when it feels right. Despite her crazy, cruel and extreme behaviour you have cleverly written this so the reader is rooting for her.

Your great strengths:

1. The quality of your writing - not the best but better than many, especially as not your native language

2. The sense of humour in the story which helps the reconciliation.

3. Your ability to make the readers like a cold, heartless slut of a bitch!

Keep up the good work and good luck. 5*

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
curious

im a reconciliation fan also but do you actually believe this is a plausible story or were u just trying to write a classic happy ending story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
are you female

because you write that stupid.....female thinking

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very stupid

this is pathetic 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry whore groupies are usually drug destroyed and STD infested, not worth knowing

no matter how you paint it a gangbang whore is just a whore.............

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Running with the band?

Only fucked the band and only that for 4 weeks, then gets a job as a tour manager? Not likely, any of that. Tattooed with the band logo? That is a slave tattoo, and you get that from being totally immersed in the band. Fact. If she traveled with them she is drugged out, fucked out and she comes back knowing things that she refused before. So, with all of that, how can you have him take her back? She will run again when she feels the need to get strung out, if a musician comes by she will split with him or her, never looking back this time either. The fucking was bad enough, but the absolute disrespect for her husband should have been a deal killer, at least.

Perspective is different in different countries. Maybe that's why I couldn't live with that type of shit, but the author seems to be fine with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous