All Comments on 'My Wife Became A Groupie'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 395 Comments (Page 3)
oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Dude, second story of ridiculous RAAC

You got a serious perspective problem

Or you're a troll

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good writer

I like your writing g a great deal, but this is garbage. She leaves him for a year to tour with a rock band, and he takes her back. Never, in anyone's imagination would this happen. You blew this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Since the '60s I have known stories of

Nordic goddesses taking separate winter vacations South where they fucked dark men like steroid driven bunnies. Leaving their men at home to stew. Returning after 4-6 weeks obviously fucked to death. The ones that have immigrated here have continued this atrocity, with athletes, musicians etc. Heidi Klum is an example, but this exhibitionism is evident at sports events, coming out of schools, in tv commercials. This sad vignette portrays the sad criteria for evaluating women - that physical beauty supersedes all sense of true happiness. Anyone who thinks those nubile blond cheerleaders haven't been passed around by the sports team is delusional, and white boys should be educated to give them a wide berth in pursuit of escaping adolescence without the scars of vapid little girls.

Perks40Perks40over 5 years ago
Great

Great story again,added to my favourite stores..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Half way

Half way through I said if this guy hooks these back up, I will never read him again. Guess what! Goodby

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
"Warning - I hate reconciliation stories."

And I care even less for the wimps that write them. This one was particularly unbelievable.

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
There's a continuum from credible to ludicrous

It seems there are authors who are compulsive extremists. They write both BTB and RAAC stories. They strive to develop the most ludicrous storyline. They then use their writing talent to develop their predetermined outcome no matter how incredible . This is a classic RAAC with the emphasis on ANY COST.

It is hard to imagine a woman so callous and self centered and a man so lacking in self respect as presented in this story.

Whatever emotional bonds existed between these people, it certainly wasn't love. I had the distinct impression that they behaved more like owner and pet. I finally concluded that the story was in the wrong category. It should have been submitted as a Fetish story whose only goal was to see how completely the author could emasculate a adult male. If there were stars awarded for the most ludicrous story, this story would be in the top ten on this site.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago

Danny has absolutely so self respect if he's taken this whore back. What a spineless shit. 1*

Not surprised to find that Britease liked it, though. He's a spineless fuckwit, too

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Decent story till the RAAC

1* This was a decent story until the reconciliation. Some stories warrant a reconciliation, some don't. All the author did was turn Danny into a pathetic doormat. Reconciliation was definitely not warranted here. It ruined the story so I was only able to give it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

No normal man would take her back, even if she was Katie Upton,

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 5 years ago
Its a shame

He didn't have enough sense to change his phone number.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF...

"I only fucked the band for 4 weeks." And he takes her back! Another story from your warped la-la land that only exists in your mind. Quit shoveling this horseshit onto people who live in the real world.

Another 1* piece of excrement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dude

Why not give out your address so everyone can come over and fuck your wife so you can be a real life cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope...

Not freaking chance in hell would I take a woman of her low stature back.

Frankly, the entire groupie concept was a bit absurd. Still, no, no, and no.

SoMike

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
She was evil.

Good story until the end. No way to reconcile with a terrible person like her. She had no likeable qualities and none that would qualify her as a baby's mother. Enjoyed the story though.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
So ..........

Have you figured out how these RAAC stories go over in here yet ?

I'll use an old German Maxim for you .

Like a Turd in the Punch Bowl .

** , because you did give him a bit of backbone , before you grabbed it away .

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Read this story a number of times and still can’t understand how he can take her back. At least not as a wife. Maybe as a slut wife and an open relationship for him only I could go fi that. Prenup she gave him was good but only if it was on her. He should have a perpetual hall pass to take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RAAC to the max!

The problem is you have exactly what you say, in your intro, the story doesn't have. You have a burned bitch. He divorces her. No question about that. You have a willing cuckold. Why would he accept her behavior when she leaves and why would he let the band guys into his apartment to collect her things? Slam the door and call the police. They have NO rights to pick up her things. Once he's determined that she has left him, why not either change his phone number or block her? Say hello to Mr Willing Cuckold. While there wasn't any consensual swinging and he wasn't happy about it, he was certainly sharing his wife with the band. I'll give you this - not much sex to be found. But the ending makes no sense. He's clearly disgusted with her behavior. He divorces her. WHY would he ever take her back? What's changed? Her actions remain her actions. Just because she says she'll never do it again, what proof does he have? Sorry you make this poor guy both a willing cuckold and a complete moron. Try again. This was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stupid cucks who take back cheating sluts deserve the pain the got

Love is the emotional state where in the well being and happiness of the recipient of your love is paramount to your own

No one could ever do this to someone they love

She only wants him back because of the way he makes her feel, not because she cares about how he feels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not willing

Your cuckold stories are all about pathetic cuckolds who want to find a way to be willing.

Even the males who eventually stand up for them selves ,are unwilling to sacrifice something to keep a little dignity.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 5 years ago
I know you believe in reconciliation,

but it keeps coming across as capitulation.

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanabout 5 years ago
Sorry

There is a huge difference between a forgiving heart and no self respect! Your characters seem to think that they have no self worth and the woman is doing them some kind of favor for allowing them in their presence. Sad and pathetic seems to be your perception of the male species. You do not have to hate someone to realize they totally have no respect for you and that you are better off without them in your life. No one who has respect for someone and their worth as a human treats them this way, no matter what words they use, their actions speak volumes more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Well, I haven't. I don't even live in Minneapolis any more. So I can't pick you up." "What? Danny, where do you live?"

"Denver"

I dont know why Stev doesnt just post his address so everyone who wants to can come over and fuck his wife so he can "forgive" her

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Nah never happen

No guy in his right mind would take a women on again who did that to him. You might like reconcilliation stories, but this scenario is just too unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
2* Reallly?

I know that Europe is the Wimp Cuck Capital of planet Earth, except for Jason Statham. Its sad how far the mighty Germans have fallen into being more wimpy weak than the French and Italians. Please stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NFW!

Give me a friggin break. This story makes no friggin sense at all. She leaves him for months, he divorces her, moves away for a job with the same company, gets a new GF, his ex contacts him and he tells her where he lives.. then his current GF does the same exact thing his ex did to him, and now is thinking about taking his ex back. I know a BS story when I read one, and this is one.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
Model-quality looks. Loving. Very-very-VERY contrite.

Totally open and Best sex EVER. Still in love (both ways) despite the hurting. OK, I can live with this RAAC.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If I accept such kind of behavior, I'll be the spineless wimp of the century and she'll feel free to fuck anyone that strikes her fancy.

So if he knows she is a 20+ train running whore who will fuck around on him whenever she feels like it why would he take him back?

Did she drug him and brainwash him? Did he suffer a severe blow to the head than made him functionally retarded?

She fucked scores of men for months

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
The story is fine.

So he wants the mother of his children to be a 'groupie'? Fucks all the whole tour group for a month and he wants her back? Too far out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fascinating... rather like a train wreck

I have a morbid fascination for RAAC stories in that I have an intellectual curiosity to see what straits the author will put the MC into, how far the injuring party will go to get him or her back, and whether or not it's realistic all told. Stev2244 fully admits he likes writing reconciliation stories so I always end up going into them with a bit of a quirky smile, ready for whatever ridiculous scenario he sets up. The title to this one was kind of a give away but I have to say stev seems to really enjoy pushing the letter of just how outrageously arrogant, disgustingly selfish, and totally oblivious his cheating wife / fiancee characters are. It's kind of entertaining in a horrible way, as I mentioned earlier.

Sadly, I'm rarely satisfied with the circumstances of the reconciliations in stev2244's stories. Inevitably, the offending female will con the MC's location out of him, usually because he's not very bright, and will pester him endlessly with tears and sobs and promises and confessions and apologies. On their second or third meeting the MC will inevitably end up screwing her again and that'll pretty much be it. She'll just stick around until he winds up proposing. Easy-peasy. Oh, there'll usually be a shallow relationship for the MC in between but it'll never match up to what he had with the cheating slut trying to get him back.

I have a decent amount of pride and, though I don't consider myself at all arrogant, there are certain forms of disrespect I would never, ever accept, especially from a person who professed to love me. Stev's wayward female characters cross those personal lines in just about every one of his stories and they almost never give close to the effort I would personally require to even think about forgiving to the point of accepting their friendship again, never mind a relationship. These women make the most grievously callous betrayals possible, refusing multiple opportunities to choose otherwise, knowing full well how the man who loves them feels about it. As harmful as their betrayal is, their attempts to atone for the hurt they caused should be equal to double that amount in order to earn forgiveness. Just forgiveness, not a return to the previous relationship. That would require far more.

Love is selfless, it's putting the other person's thoughts, feelings, and well-being ahead of one's own. Each one of the female characters in stev's stories acts in the most disgustingly selfish manner possible, arrogantly assuming their adoring partner will simply accept their selfishness and be there when they're finished with their whoring. This is not love, despite how much they protest it is. Even their reconciliation attempts reek of self-interest and desperation to reclaim what they'd foolishly tossed aside for whatever silly reason the plot demanded. I actually like a good reconciliation story, one that's emotionally satisfying and shows that the characters involved grew and showed proper remorse and did everything possible to heal the hurt they'd done to the other with little thought to their own feelings, only with the well-being of their loved one in their heart. That did not happen in this story. In the end, after only a year of self-enforced (alleged) celibacy, a few boo-hoos and sorrys, some half-assed explanations that were likely played down a LOT, if not out and out lies, and eating the tiniest helping of crow... Ashley got everything she wanted. She got her year of being a whore (no, I don't believe she stopped putting out for the band or their staff and likely some locals wherever they went as well), she got to tour the world with her favorite band, she got to have an adventure and see exotic locales without the burden of a husband to hold her back from whatever opportunities came her way... and she got her dumb husband back... EASILY.

Needless to say, the ending was unsatisfying in just about every way. Not because she didn't get burned in bitch-like fashion the way so many readers on this site prefer, but because it was all so easy for her. She didn't have to work at all. There was no atonement, no catering to his feelings in a way that proved it was completely selfless, no sacrifice she wasn't perfectly willing to make already in order to get her clueless husband back, and especially no giving of any proof that he could actually trust her again as her promises and that silly prenup meant jack. Well written, especially for someone for whom English isn't their first language, and a compelling set up but it fell flat.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Too much

I don't mind reconciliation stories where the cheater has made a mistake and truly regrets their action and really loves their partner. This woman is an absolute monster who has a very strange way of showing love to her husband. What she did showed no love or compassion, instead she showed coldness, contempt and disrespect.

As much as he hurt, in this case her actions were just too extreme to sanction reconciliation. I would rather he found some way to make her feel the same kind of pain she had inflicted on him. Great writing though, especially in a foreign language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Dude, you don't like reconciliations, you're a full-blown cuck. Seriously, could you have written a more unbelievable storyline? A bigger spineless coward as a MC? Dude, you're a better writer than this, I'm gonna chalk this train wreck up to a drug addiction or alcohol impairment on your part.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 4 years ago
Cuckold heaven

Better title ...Wimp spineless idiot tortured by psychopathic demon disguised as a woman. Story has no redeeming qualities. Every character sickens me.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Terrible

Sorry, I love your writing and I’m all for reconciliation but No. HELL NO!!! You can’t come back from what she did.

eaglemiheaglemihover 4 years ago
5/5 cool story

The way you write is like a genre all of its own and I think it's brilliant. In fact, it took me 2 days to finish because I was too involved. Still, it does feel like the ending was a little rushed.

I'm not a fictional writer in any way, but the man probably needs to do some growing too. The way you described him, he's capable but not outspoken enough. You could have him becoming sexually dominant towards here but in a way that doesn't make him the bad guy. Just my thoughts. Again, 5/5 cool story!

peter944peter944over 4 years ago
I guess ok

I have read tjhis twice (I was well into. Before I recognized it) but somehow the premise just seems off. I suppose they could get back together after all that but not as you keyed it out. You glossed over the whole trust issue that would have to be addressed before any reconciliation. I would think he'd have to spend some serious time with her in therapy before any chance but it's your story. Other than that it seemed well written and true to itself so 3 stars as I couldn't find a way to believe it.

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 4 years ago
There is an unrealistic pattern in your writing (maybe it's because you are German)

Your stories follow the unrealistic pattern of the wife/finance blatenly cheating and publicly humiliating the husband/groom in front of everyone and proceeds to cheat without any regard to anybody's feelings. Having been through this situation twice I can tell no man would take a woman back who did this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok you should just stop writing, your stories suck

I couldn't even finish this. The first page and a half were just absolute rubbish. 2 of them both whores who cheat on him repeatedly and he takes it, even staying friends with one of them. All your stories have the same concept, evil stupid whores for wives who continually betray their husbands with no repercussions and the wimpy husband takes them back in the end. I didnt even have to finish this one and just know he took the whore back. If i could give this 0 stars or a negative rating, i would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolute shit story.

First off he shouldn't have told her which city he moved to. Second he should not have given her his address. Only a cuckold would do that! Every time she came to his door, he should have looked out the spy hole and then Igor her when she came over. The author was self serving by having him date another slut (Sue). He should never have let Clara near the door when Ash rang his door bell. The entire story is crap! It shouldn’t matter how good Ash looked, she was an insensitive slut and she would repeat her slutty actions again and again. Only a true cuckold would take her back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry

Just can’t see this happening and if it did I’d hate this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where is her penance?

Seems like she waltzed into the groupie scene without a care or worry, expecting him to take her back. And he did! Why? Where was her penance? 10, 20, 30 years down the road if he sees her with a small smile and a faraway look on her face, is she remembering the time she woke up with the bass player in her mouth and the drummer in her ass?

Not saying there should be no chance for them, but dammit man! She should have to suffer and work for it. But, in your story, she got what she wanted - her husband AND her fantasy. And he got pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor Story

If she finished with fucking the Band members in four weeks, she had lived her fantasy and it should have been over. BUT, she continues to tour with the Band, knowing full well that what she was doing would not only hurt Danny but would have consequences. She STILL continues till the tour is done!

The Sue episode is totally unrealistic and extraneous.It doesn't add to the story

What man would forgive four months of total disrespect and take the slut back? For a month, (according to her ) she is the exclusive whore for the Band members. And he is going to go back to that mouth cunt and ass?! YUCKKKK. Can't see a man doing that, no matter how pretty/beautiful the whore is! Beauty is not just physical but shines from within and she is rotten! Sorry, didn't like this story.2*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not sure which way this should go

He tells a nice yarn and you can connect with the characters. Just not sure how this would end up. What she did was way over the top, can you recover from that? He is stuck on her so does the future benefits out way the risks, again not sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pathetic!

She has her Fantasy/Adventure and as she expects, she is able to keep her marriage! Danny turns out to be a total wimp, unable to withstand the slut wife's full court press after he has divorced her! Four weeks of fucking the Band leader and the other Band members, then continuing the tour to places Danny and she had planned to visit And still the wimp is able to take her back??! He might as well have stayed waiting for her to return, like a good cuckold! Lousy plot though well written. Disgusting RAAC. There could at least been some punishment for the whore! 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Personally I couldn’t get over being treated like that. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

To treat the person you are supposed to love with such cold indifference is unacceptable. She would’ve been better in a psychiatric hospital rather than entrapping her ex husband.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 4 years ago

Recon can only be possible if the offense is not enormous. Her offense was catastrophic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Writing script.

This reads like a writing project: OK, am gonna take a wonderful love relationship, cudgel it with one-sided narcissistic excess, let it die on vine for the victim while the culprit is off in fantasy land, then the other re-connects and wants to re-establish the love with the one hurt. One is traumatized, the other in la-la-land. How can I write a resolution that fits for these characters so that they get back together? By limiting characters and opportunities for other phenomenological outcomes. And like in a movie, if it is in the script, it happens. [Commentary, not criticism--as I love your writing.]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Deep breath.......

First 2/3’s of page 1 - 5 stars....Great setup, no response from the wife, excruciating wait and agonizing abandonment!!! Well written, well conceived, I had a visceral reaction to the wife’s first contact after she took off with the band! Devastating!!!

The Rest of the Story - 1 star! Thoroughly disappointing Absurdly unbelievable for a character that showed no signs of being a cuckold. Almost as as disturbing as the first part, in the opposite way. I understand that not everyone want to write the BTB “Kidnap and leave the slut in a Mexican whore house” ending, but what about a plausible ending where living well is the best revenge!! She fucked the BAND for a MONTH, and because she stopped after that everything turns out OK? Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry but two or three bridges too far

I usually all for reconciliation but that is for a one time occurrence but this - leaving your husband at the concert to run away with the band. Staying with them while refusing to even talk to your husband and then letting him know you were going to travel to exotic foreign countries. When she comes back she says she ONLY had sex with the band members NO, NO, NO not a chance!

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
Wow. This recon was a hard story to swallow.

After she put him though THAT meat grinder she would have to donate a body part or something to take her back; and not just her pussy.

Actually it sounds more like he was HER groupie!

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

No! Just plain NO!!!!!

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 3 years ago
Reminds me of another one of your stories

I have the same comment, exactly the same comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Author spins a nice yarn but just a bit unbelievable

Not sure a man would take back a wife that humiliated and disrespected him at such a High degree. She dumped him without haste and lived her slut fantasy expecting him to just wait for her. Unfortunately your male character is just too wimpy and wishy-washy. He seems spineless and a bit pathetic. How could anyone ever trust a woman who did what she did?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some guys are just masochistic . . .

. . . and stev2244 tells their stories.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
Well

Another male dream again but ok. This is too fast and unbelievable. Your watching the cloud is believable because it's slow and steady.

I wish you could revisit these stories. This time after the reconcilation

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago

Another male dream again but ok. This is too fast and unbelievable. Your watching the cloud is believable because it's slow and steady.

I wish you could revisit these stories. This time after the reconcilation

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
Well

Another male dream again but ok. This is too fast and unbelievable. Your watching the cloud is believable because it's slow and steady.

I wish you could revisit these stories. This time after the reconcilation

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Good story thanks. But I don’t see how anyone could have anything to do with her after what she pulled.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Is the guy an idiot or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loser

this story sux!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid

and your main character is about as big a wuss as imaginable

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I'm all for reconciliation under the right circumstances, but not what you present in this case. Somewhat a twist on GA's February Sucks - and his story sucked as well. No self-respecting male would let her do that to themselves with no family/kids involved. (I usually avoid criticizing writers story lines, but I have to draw a line on this one...) 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of your worst....and most are bad.

Danny is about the biggest dumb shit in LW history.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Your protagonist reminds me of a man who rummages through other people's garbage cans to see if he can find something useful. They are called trash can diggers, homeless people or just strays! He takes something with what others have used and found to be no longer useful and then thrown away! Would you take back a woman who has been defiled and defiled multiple times by being the cum-dumpster for many weeks! Just the thought of it makes me throw up! And if you only wrote that to annoy the BTB fans, then your work doesn't seem to be worth much to you. Then why should she be worth something to me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Didn't object to the reconcialiation as such but the story was all a little simplistic and one dimensional. No attempt at providing a insight into why the protagonists (especially the wife) behaved like they did intially, why they changed, how they changed and what they learnt about themselves in the process? Not one of your best.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Compared to losing Kate I found this subpar. When she tells their kids how she visited Seattle London or wherever etc... it will always be a constant reminder of her infidelity. Maybe if she gives him thr money for his own private tour with no expectations to be involved or who he see during that time might make the difference and allow a true racc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He took her back way too easily. She literally abandoned him for months, refused his calls, and had sex for MONTHS with an entire band full of guys...while married to him. Yet all it took was showing up at his door and offering easy sex and he’s putty in her slutty hands. The next time another perceived big opportunity comes along there’s 99% chance she’ll spread her legs for someone besides him again. She literally checked off her bucket list of fucks and then decided she’d make him take her back because he’s a sucker and he gave her exactly what she wanted. She got to cuckold him with an entire band and what had to stay away from him for 12 months and she’s forgiven? /Sigh

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 3 years ago
His wife, his loss or his gain?

His wife, his loss or his gain? They seem to have a nice chemistry, but she acted extremely selfishly and with cruelty abandoning him. Unfortunately for Mark, Ashley is very pretty and attractive, and very apologetic for her actions, and he loves her. Besides, she's now emotionally and sexually very giving, which makes her hard to resist. Well, it's the author work of art and he has the right to decide how it ends. I guess Danni feels she is more mature and committed, and he's happier with her than with the others. At the end, Ashley will become his wife again, and what will she be...his loss, or his gain? The readers can use their own imagination and make one. In any case, it was a good read. Thanks for the story, and the time and effort to write it. And please, keep writing!

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
An older version of “February Sucks”.

She’s gone for how many months? 9-10 months?

But, we see how she wends her way back into his affections. If there is going to be an RAAC, there had better show now it occurs. In fact it should be more important than the cheating in the story.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Not bad but not great, I still gave it a 4. I like reconciliation stories quite a bit but this one felt wrong. Ashley left him to be some bands fucktoy not for a night but months, even if she said it was weeks. Between that and his girlfriend cheating on him blatantly but letting her stay in his apartment afterwards it comes off like the MC is carpet being walked all over. I just don't see how he and Ashley could get back together, how he could trust or love her after what she did.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Doesn’t anyone know how to block an unwanted phone number on their cellphone???

Come on, people/authors. Now, people can get other numbers via websites or alternate phones, but you can at least block the original number and keep adding numbers to be blocked as they pop up.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Well, 'etchiboy' (see below), needs to understand that sometimes people either consciously or unconsciously decide NOT to block a phone number. It's not rocket science but...psychology!

.

Your usual GREAT, well-written and imaginative story! 5/5!!!

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 3 years ago

+1 to FlynnTaggart's comment.

From my side, the story is too shallow. This author has better stories with deeper relationships.

He: Hot body + desire to please sexually = love. It must be more complicated than that.

Shouldn't they have more personality ? Shouldn't they have an emotional connection, not just physical ?

She: Took him for granted + remorse + therapy = dedicate all her time to bring him back.

Why make such a big sacrifice ? What is so special about him ? Shouldn't she be able to pick someone better with her hot body ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A credible reconciliation story is a difficult thing. I think the fatal flaw in this one is his statement, "Being angry with a truly beautiful, smiling woman is a difficult thing." This sounds like a moonstruck adolescent and not a man who has been totally humiliated and disrespected. You would expect an adult to have learned something about fading beauty but neither of these two seem to be very mature and certainly act too young to have married in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another schmuck of a cuck story... what a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He was a willing cuck....despite what she did to him..and the pain she put him thriugh...he took her back! Now that she knows he thinks with his penis...very shortly he will be led by her with a ring through it! She will find other sexual adventures and he will wait fir her at home...as they say..the pain only lessens over time!

RandomcarrotRandomcarrotalmost 3 years ago

I wish more stories went down the reconciliation route, this just felt like way too deep a hole dug by the wife to ever get out of though. I don't understand why the husband accepts her at her word that she only slept with the band, that the sex was only the first month or that it didn't include any of the sexual acts that had previously been denied him in their marriage.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

First, thanks so much for replies to these comments, they add a lot. Secondly, in this story it seems like she was gone more than just 4 months. I also am a big fan of reconciliation stories, but in this story she was just too far gone. I would have bought a night, but fucking the whole band, getting tattooed, and claiming she loved him so much she made them wear rubbers was past my credulity threshold. I love the reconciliation at the end but I wish you hadn't put so much effort in to making her unpalatable.

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalboover 2 years ago

She could be the must beautiful woman that ever lived, bit that Is too much, as much ad i love RAAC stories She did too much damage

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

I enjoy the author's writing. The MC, however, was not sympathetic, because her betrayal was too godawful, and his return to her was not justified. No coming back from what she did, centerfold or not.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Not against reconciliation, but this was way too easy and unbelievable. Not to mention that his subsequent girl also cheated. That's gotta leave scars that don't heal so easily. At the very least, i would have expect him to never marry her again, or maybe only in the distant future.

Hypocritically, i'd probably have taken her back for good and cheated on her constantly for the next couple of years, openly and in front of her. Not sure, if it would have worked out, but a: she deserved it, b: it'd inflict some of the same pain on her, c: ...

It'd probably end in tears, but that's most likely where it should have gone in the first place. My only real gripe with a situation like that is that there's no practical or easy way to get back at the band.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you really are the crappiest author ever. -20 stars.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

There’s an awful lot of stories here that follow similar paths, wife cheats hubby stands resolute in his forthcoming actions ‘no way will I ever take that bitch back’ or words of that ilk.

A mere two pages later he’s completely forgotten what all the fuss was about, no harm no foul, “darling as long as you really mean you’ll never cheat again of course you can come back”

Doesn’t work does it.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

I like this author a lot, but evidently in his/her mind there's absolutely NOTHING a wife can do that's so bad that it can't be forgiven. Which is nonsense. I suggest that Stev2244 write another story, this time with the wife drowning their kids in the bathtub, murdering the husband's mother, wrecking his pride and joy pick-up truck, then leaving him for a lot of his high school buddies. THEN try this formula of simply knocking on the door, gaining admittance, taking off a bra, and getting back into his heart. Yep, I'd like to see this tried......

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

Reminds me of February Sucks

Also a big fan of reconciliation, but her hole was too deep . Any reconciliation would take some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Entertaining and well written but a little too one dimensional, a straight line from a to be, no detours, no sudden bends to be navigated, no temporary breakdowns, no collisions or other mishaps to wind up the tension and obscure the final outcome.

Despite these reservations, it's a much better than average effort and I've got to congratulate the writer on his command of English as a second language which is superior to most of the writers on Literotica who have English as their mother tongue.

LA

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 2 years ago

Reconsillyation, people really don't change that much even with a lifetime of therapy and drugs unless something very traumatic happens to them like becoming paralyzed, losing limbs, brain injury, etc. and then unfortunately the change is not for the better. You ever hear of PTSD. Conscious thought really has nothing to do with it. If he was hurt that bad no way would his body allow him to put himself in that position again. Through hormones and neuro-transmitters that's how the body survives. Some people call it hard wired but I have yet to see a complete cure. Therapy and medication may help you feel better but it is with you for the rest of your life. And that only explains his behavior. Hers became hard wired by the way she was raised. That too won't change much. So, the same thing that allowed her to impulsively dedicate herself to a band without any regards for the trauma she put her husband will always be there. It's like saying a dog and a cat fell madly in love and had a litter of feline canines, However, there is a procedure called SGB that blocks the sympathetic nervous system by injecting a patented formula into a nerve bundle on the right side of the neck that has shown promising results at restoring patient to pre-traumatic state. Of course, I can't see how this would help her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A man would have to be an idiot and a wimp to take her back. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pussy and money. That's all that matters to a man. So what his wife cheated on him and humiliated him in such an outrageous manner? She's offered him a brilliant explanation and her earnings as a whore and that's more than enough for the husband to accept her back. You think it's shallow, but I think it's "realistic." A lil bit of "counceling" can make it all feel alright. If you don't agree with me you are an anonymous BTBAAC asshole. And as the great cucklord Legio_Patria_Nostra would say, I give this story 5++++/5!!!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 2 years ago

I can enjoy reconciliation...if you can make a forgivable character. This situation was so absurd that there was no on in their right mind could get past those actions.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

You're a complete, fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good RAAC once in awhile can be fun. This was painful. She runs off with a rock band for MONTHS. So long, in fact, that he's able to get a divorce. Of course in the United States it takes a year to be divorced due to abandonment but we'll overlook that little mistake. What man would stand for his wife taking off for an extended piece of time under those circumstances? She's obviously whoring herself out to the band. Can you say STD, herpes or aids? And I have to ask - ever hear of blocking a number of your phone and not answering phone calls from strange places???? She isn't just dumb - she's dumber than a stump! And he's just as stupid for taking her back. Bad.

PorterrhPorterrhabout 2 years ago

Totally unfeasible RAAC synopsis . The betrayal was so savage and cruel - how can anyone reconcile those actions and begin to forgive

GuikilegalGuikilegalabout 2 years ago

There is no RAAC, it was one of the cruelest and coldest betrayals I have ever read. It's several times worse than Linda's betrayal in February sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another lame and unbelievable cuck fetish!!! And not to forget the really bad stereotype based characters! It`s just a copy with a different cover! In short ... copied, reheated cuck crap!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

Every story that this rerded mentally disturbed authorized is the same shit over and over again. The author is incapable of writing anything that doesn't make Anyone with a rational intelligent brain explode with rage. This story is probably as bad as the story my wife is a groupie.

.

This Story like the author is the most overweight pile of crap in the loving wife category in the last year

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i've read this and the authors other stories many times and found them to be very entertaining. but the comments even more so. These characters are not real, this would never happen in real life with a similar outcome. Any woman who abandoned her husband in this way would never care about his feelings or ever think about returning to him. Also no man would ever take her back after that level of betrayal, no matter what she looked like. This level of betrayal is a relationship killer. but it was entertaining, and I enjoyed reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous