All Comments on 'My Wife Became A Groupie'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 395 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You just wrote this to antagonize folks didn't you?... you have a contemptous sadistic streak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrific story. 5 stars

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 years ago

There is a lot of unbelievable stuff here - beginning with the band agreeing to keep the wife on as manager without anyone fucking her after when was brought on as a fuck toy.

The major unbelievability, however, is that any person could actually love her husband and still have abandoned him as she did. Then, the rest of the story falls apart.

But - I still liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What did I think of this story - I did not.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

Word to the wise, don’t make the betrayal so heinous that no one will believe the reconciliation when it inevitably (as with most of your stories) happens.

When someone who purportedly loves her husband takes such a huge dump on the marriage there is no coming back from that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first part of the storey was reasonable to where he moves away. But when she comes to find him its just unbelievable. I mean if she can do it once, she will do it again. So when is the next concert they will go to. Better to have the divorce papers ready in your pocket for when she does not come back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why did he tell her where he had moved to. It does not make sense. Is he to dense to think she would try and find him. No wonder he took her back. He is an idiot.

MarrttyMarrttyalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story, but she was too evil to take back

LeontheKingLeontheKingalmost 2 years ago

No way! I don't care how gorgeous she looked or even if she was amazing in bed no way on gods green earth would he take her back. Not if he ever looked at himself in mirror and saw himself as anything but a Cuckold!

Really bad taste in my mouth

CriosCriosalmost 2 years ago

Betrayal was way over the top which did make the reconciliation a bit unbelievable. I do have to say, however, your English is pretty good!

ChopinesqueChopinesquealmost 2 years ago

Over the top, as another commenter put it. The betrayal. The RAAC. All of it. No more concerts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story should have stopped when he left her. After that it was just fiction, fiction beyond belief. He may as well have just shot himself in the head, the hurt of her coming back would have been less! This author says they like reconciliation, but at what cost. I am sorry they are so dense and wrapped up in the story that they do not realise some things cannot be reconciled and this is one of them. No burn the bitch, just leave her behind and don't let her come back - EVER! Whoopi do, all better now? NO, GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY. You are not bringing your disease ridden body near me -- EVER. Why should anyone want to touch you ever again SKANK. 1 was 1 too many 500 odd? WELL good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy fuck , what a pussywhipped cuck

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Is there any real men left in America? ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit story with shit arguments, shit plot line and turning a strong character to a weak one. 3 days and she's back? Really? Even for an RAAC you barely put any effort in it.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Agree with the comments that story should’ve ended when he divorced her and moved away. Any self respecting man would have moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NO, NO, NO, HELL NOT! This story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She gang bangs the band for a month and stays away for another 3 months? No just hell no. There is nothing about this that begins to explain reconciliation except "she's hot." All pussy looks the same in the dark so who the fuck cares? Really bad 1* story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS CUCK WRITER ENJOYS WEAK WIMPY CRYING CUCK MALE CHARACTERS!! THESE WIMPS HAVE NO SELF RESPECT AND SELF PRESERVATION!! PATHETIC BASTARDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just realized that the children clause makes the prenup null and void in any courtroom 😂 😂

TeggeTeggeover 1 year ago

How about a nice tattoo on her forehead. 1*

Bobcat13Bobcat13over 1 year ago

It never ceases to amaze me that authors warn readers about the ending and readers are angry that it ended just like the warning said it would. I like the tension you create in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“But I only fucked the band for 4 weeks”. Well in that case let me welcome you back with no repercussions and then I’ll suck the bands cum out of your skanky pussy. One star for weak assed cuckold authors.

ArdieffArdieffover 1 year ago

You write well - but the story leaves a bad taste in my mind...

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Yeah well written, but this sad tale stretches credulity to bursting point. Your definition of what a foolish cuckold is is very different to mine and l guess most people. Would l take her back?

No fucking way, hell would have freeze over first.

Would you Steve2244 take her back if she did that to you?

My bet, no way in a million years.

Your story was too trite for words, well written but impossible bullshit.

I score you 2/5. But that’s just me regards this story.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Fun story...BUT...hardly think there's a man in this world that would take the bitch back after what she did. If that man had ANY amount of self-respect, there could be no reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pathetic 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People, it's just a story. This is a free story site. You get what you pay for. Quit bitching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It makes sense you're a german. You fit the whole cuckold stereotype of the german man, along with soulessness and general lack of morals, ethics, selfworth and selfrespect.

Yep. Makes complete sense. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is it with the writers on Lit? For some reason, woman can do whatever they want, and guys just have to take it? Do yourself a favor. Go on snapchat, and see how many women are complaining about men who won’t commit to marriage. There are thousands of women, who want the life their grandparents had. But somehow on Lit, men can be subjected to the cruelest crap, but never leave? Delusional. One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would you trust such a flighty women who did that exploit? The number ONE mission of a marital partner is "to have your back",meaning in American culture to be a rock in good times and bad. No fidelity, no marital partner. Sometimes I don't even like my wife but I always try to be there for her because I chose that obligation. Still do every time needed. Love is just the beginning. This woman didn't have a clue. BTW: The author writes pretty well in English. Well done. I cannot say my other languages- Latin, French, Spanish, and Italian would be as solid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I only fucked the (entire) band for four weeks" and it meant nothing but cost me my marriage. And I'm not a slut any more. I got it ouit of my system. Please beleive me. Wow... This improbable character had a screw loose and he still took her back? This should be in a category called implausible fantasy. This Ex was even more screwed up than her to take her back. He needed a shrink to see why. That would have made a more interesting story. Similar to Cagivagurl. Yech

TrambakTrambakover 1 year ago

Forget the comments. The rating is still high. That means, people have liked it.

This woman Ashley is a certified 'nut case.'

No doubt about that.

Her problem is her obsession to a potential bad decision. Getting away and getting back to Danny, both.

Hopefully, she continues her counseling sessions.

Danny, you suck.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's clearly a story of an wimp who has no self respect and the bitch just used him as she wanted. What a shame for a man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

German or not, you confuse btb with self respect. Being spineless is nothing to root for. But tell you what, if you love these kind of things so much i wish for your partner to abandon you, break your heart, come back to you after a while, "win you back" and after some more time passes the cycle repeats. I hope that all your partners that you are able to find will do the same to you.

Shouldn't be a problem for you though, you apparently love this cum-guzzling creampie-eating garbage. You find it romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Trambak and many people voted for far right ideology, that does not mean that (1) they are smart and (2) far right ideology is in any way, shape or form correct, just, to strive for.

Same with this story. Just because most votes are high marks doesn't mean their opinion is that good, it just means people are idiots.

WakeupnowWakeupnowabout 1 year ago

This is the second story I have read where wife becomes a groupie, gets screwed by everyone and shows up thinking all is forgiven. Then the husband takes her back.

In what universe would a husband do this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ironically it is easier to see the MC taking back the obsessively devoted and penitent Ashley than Cagivagurl's MC in "My Wife and the Singer". Both women do equally deplorable.acts but somehow in Cagivagurl's story the wife is much worse with all the deceit and her stubbornness, refusal to apologize, and her horrible attitude that is the husband's fault for not getting over his ego. Here Ashley comes off as a nutcase who is obsessed with the rock star and his band and obsessed with being desired by famous people. She doesn't even appear yo like the sex. Seh describes them as selfish lovers. She was obsessed with being wanted and desired and chosen over other groupies for the famous rock band. As an aside, how can the husband NOT wreck the band's reputation by posting on social media and dumping all her texts. Others have suffered this with that band, it is clearly a system, and the PR backlash would be bad and affect sales. Anyways that wasn't the focus of the story. So yeah Ashley is a nutjob and she certainly burned her bridges and she knew it. But as part of her rehabilitation, she has now turned that obsessive devotion to her ex husband. Could certainly turn into a nightmare. The prenuptial wouldn't mean much if she gets a new obsession. Doubt enforceable for children not yet born. But she would probably sign a post nuptial. She is that devoted. At least for now. Though author seems to.suggest that she learned some bad things about herself in therapy. Why take her back? Dunno. Think the MC is playing with fire. But she is clearly obsessed with getting him back and has proven to be almost spooking devoted to him. Maybe that is enough for some people? At least he divorced her and tried to move on. Rather have her back than the cheating wife in Cagivagurl's version. That wife had a horrible post-discovery attitude and wrecked her family, putting the husband in a terrible position in their marriage, their kids' lives, his own company, and the media. So yeah Ashley is a clear upgrade from that witch.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Who’s the joke really on?

The funniest aspect to this is the commenters that take this so seriously. It’s a comedy. No human female would ever act the way steve2244’s women characters typically do. This is very broad satire.

Women (unless they’re psychotic) don’t chase after men they’ve dumped as if he’s the only man who could ever make them happy. Men should understand this; they know that women are like busses, in that another will be along in 15 minutes. Women see men the same way. If you’ve ruined your present relationship, move on to a fresh one.

The woman who devotes herself to winning you back is a teenage male fantasy. The problem is that a huge number of male readers here have never grown up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Epic Trolling Event. In the pantheon of trolling events, this is the equivalent of a planet-killing asteroid. The comments are better than the story.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104about 1 year ago

Entertaining. Probably not very realistic in Ashley's campaign to win back the lifevshe threw away, but I don't come here for realism!

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Anon, in the "Epic Trolling Event" comment said it well. "Planet-killing Asteroid" of a story!?

This is well-written, perhaps on a dare? to come up with the most outrageous RAAC story of the year, whatever year it was. It's weirdly, very annoyingly memorable. Stev2244, you can write! It needs to be in the RAAC Hall Of Infamy. Only 343 comments, plus mine??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rooting for the "Planet-Killing-Asteroid", at times (more and more often, unfortunately) I find the human race to be completely beyond redemption, Time for a cosmic enema!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's not just "How can I trust you again, we were actually married?"

It's "you make bad decisions, and then, when you think about it, you make more self-involved bad decisions. This pursuit of me, for your own happiness, is more than likely a selfish, bad decision, and all I have to go on is your own history."

.. so, like that

Still, a good novel story, one of a type that I have not run across before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think you should really think about how you make your male MCs such useless brain dead dorks. Any one that does not want contact with another person BLOCKS them from phone access..Don"t know how to do that? get a NEW number assigned. You also do not let them know where you moved to or your new work place. They show up at your door? Gees,that ones too obvious,You DON"T let them in! The door SHUTS in their face. Not only that,but you do not even converse with them.. In your story you made your MC do exactly the opposite, which conflicts with what any husband/man would have done..Unreal things like that makes it very hard to finish some of your tales. Your initial stories I enjoyed,but your tales have changed, NOT for the better....2 stars....one for your writing ability and one for the way you insert your humor. You can and have done so much better, try for the better again...JZK

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

I gave my girlfriend a hall pass back in early 80's in the same situation when she got picked to go backstage with a famous rock group. However it was only for one night. How could I not let her have that memory?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

How many wimps can write a story on this site the majority.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why? The $64,000 question is: "Why would any man take back a woman this vapid, shallow, and devoid of morality?"

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Get the contract, dude. You’re going to need it. She is just between tours. Your HER groupie now.

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite11 months ago

An implausible plot is fine if it’s fun and hot. This implausible plot is neither. But your other stories are much better!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The commenter who called it implausible was right on the money. Love isn't enough to 'conquer all' as the naive think. More like necessary but not sufficient of itself. I just cannot buy into the guy reconciling after all that. Otherwise, not a badly written story. Those who go groupie beyond an adolescent or young adult aren't the kind you marry or in this case stay married too. They don't 'get it', and she didn't either. Commenter Highbrow had it correct that he just became HER groupie, and that isn't a marriage. I also speak from experience, as my first wife was a stoner in her 30s and couldn't keep her pants on as part of that party scene. One doesn't come back from such 'groupiness'. I just thank God we didn't have children before I found out.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Isn't this a bad remake of another story? God... what a puerile couple. Both of them. And completely unsympathetic. The (ex) wife in particular, even for 26. One particular detail: the security goons visiting and intimidating the spouse to retrieve her clothes et al. I think that is called criminal trespass and maybe something else. A delay at the door while he called the police for thugs at the door would have been more realistic. They did borderline refuse to leave when intimidating him for entry to retrieve her possessions. It would suit the author better to do a more original plot and develope it more fully. The groupie wife just wasn't believable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story, overall, was interesting, but in the end was not realistic.

She ended being nothing but a slut and whore. Cannot believe anything that she says "after 4 weeks there was no more sex". BS......more than likely she wasn't even good enough for the band!

He was just a wimp!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some cool vacuousness.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cucky bullshit with unrealistic dialogues …..

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

Let be willing to take a second that got sloppy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Overall a good story, personally for me I think a reconciliation would be more likely had she left the band after the 4 weeks only to come home and find Danny had already moved out and begun the divorce process.

Her sticking out the full tour despite knowing how badly Danny was hurt just made it seem like she didn't really regret her actions at all and just wanted Danny back because he was convenient

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't agree with the conclusion. A simple shit of paper doesn't guarantee the characteristics of a cheater. Given a chance, she can do it again but this time in a matured way.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Was a pretty good story.....right up to the point he decided to take her back, lost all respect for the story then, dropped 2*

phill1cphill1c8 months ago

I know I could never take her back. Because I wouldn't be on the market for very long and definitely wouldn't settle for the village bicycle on the rebound.

Fuck that nasty slut!! I wouldn't fuck anyone who had fucked "the band". YUCK!

Schwanze1Schwanze17 months ago

I don't understand the motivation for writing something like this but I suppose it takes all kinds in this world.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA7 months ago

So what I see in your writing is a predominance of weak spouses who one side gives and the other side takes. I see no challenge by you ( so far) to develop a different M/C mind set but instead just different settings/circumstances. So my conclusion is you are 1. A one trick pony. 2. Not very creative, but instead a single task oriented writer. ( possibly lazy or caught up in a gerbil wheel Maybe you should try and write a different style...Not something as blaze' as BTB or revenge but instead, dig a little and be creative...for a change.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think I'd tend to agree with @AA82ndAA, none of Stev's husband's characters really have any backbone beyond walking away after they were initially betrayed.

And it's always the same song and dance. Oh, woe is me, I'm not actually going to do anything about it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It seems you really dislike men with character and backbone. This Danny, like all the others is weak-minded and weak-willed. He lets a woman who was beyond disrespectful, hateful and self-centered back into his life. This after another girlfriend turns out to be a slut as well. How about a man who keeps his integrity by confronting and then divorcing a betraying spouse? He can forgive at some point but taking someone like this Ashley back is beyond ludicrous regardless of her claims of changing. He'll always know he gave and and she will too. Eventually, she'll cheat on him again, simply because she knows she can.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Apparently the therapist, shrink, or what-ever didn't help her much. "I'll be anything you want Danny". Imagine trusting such a delusional, narcissist woman again? Or rather, cannot imagine. There is RAAC, but then there is totally fantasy. You would have to be the kind of adult who watches the Disney film "Frozen" repeatedly to buy into this reconciliation. After blatantly walking away to be a nympho band groupie, she just sees a 'therapist' and now wants the "full" marital commitment? Nah. Not even remotely plausible fiction. Can you imagine taking on the baggage of children, home, etc only for a band slut to delusionally fixate again? Nope. Maybe when you are a college teen or young adult chasing the Smashing Pumpkins or Foo Fighters around on tour sewing wild oats, but not a responsible marital partner to build commitments around. Pathetically ludicrous story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Imagine being cool enough to stay there waiting for the wife all night and not calling the police r at least talking to the management that handles the arena. Then the next day security shows up threatening and demanding my wife's possessions. Nobody would allow it. Some very stupid plot armor on this tale just to make it work. The wife would have had come h!e o get her clothes had he not been such a wimp. I would have called the police and told them she was kidnapped by the band. Bet that would have messed up their plans. But hey so many writers fail at storytelling this one is not even believable.

BabalooieBabalooie5 months ago

He's stupid. She is a piece of shit.

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

I get you like reconciliation. However nobody I’ve ever known would take her back after that. Just not believable in this short a story. Maybe something longer with something more in depth, but even then I doubt it. Thanks.

Fat_HomebodyFat_Homebody5 months ago

I gave up halfway down the 1st page. 4 hours after merting the band, she's fucked evreryone on the tour? And he takes her back? That's fucking rich.

The capper is 2 gorillas showing up to gather her shit and threatening violence if he doesn't comply. Ever hear of criminal trespassing?

I can suspend some belief for a story, but this is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The plot was good, similar to others but good. He did the right thing divorcing her and moving away. Then the bubble burst. He kept his old phone number, he told her what city he moved to and she appears on his door step. Is he too thick to tell her where he moved to? Obviously YES. Then he takes her back. To do that he deserves all that is coming to him if all it takes her is an hour or so to commit adultery with multiple people. No mention of safe sex or STD checks, AIDS. Errr, that will be a no then. I would not go near her in a hazard suit. He may have love for her but that does not mean he should take her festering body back. Stupid ending or he is a thick as a brick.

sloggerslogger4 months ago

Gets burned twice and then goes back to 'little miss perfect' that screwed everyone over multiple years. Right....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is crazy. I don't think there's any way back from what she did and she never even had a really good reason. There's no way anyone could trust someone like this, it would be a living hell just trying to have a relationship with them. I mean, this is literally worse than someone who is seduced into an affair, she willingly chose to be a band prostitute for weeks at the drop of a hat. What married woman does that who either doesn't hate her family, her husband or herself? Look, it's not impossible to salvage her, but you did it in the most unbelievable way.

If you wanted to make this story work, it would have been something like - they gave her some drugs, she had a psychotic break, spent a few weeks being passed around and then got dumped on the streets and found her way to a psych ward. The psych ward contacts the MC because he's next of kin, and then the story about reconciling begins from there.

What's written here is just... like wow. I can't even fathom it.

mndhanson017mndhanson0174 months ago

Reconciliation is debatable, based on the act, if it's a one time mistake or drunken mistake, sure, but what she did, that did not warrant reconciliation. You say that there is no willing cuckolds, but he was one by going back to her, all they had was an open marriage that she opened and when he found someone, she burned him and he ran back like a simp. Seriously, he could have gotten a new number, he did not need to tell her anything about where he was, better yet, why didn't he block her number. Sorry, but he was a willing cuckold, yeah, he took a stand by divorcing her, but running back to her made him lose all of his backbone, just wasted money on the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Shockingly stupid. Why not just write that your 94 year-old trans great grandfather won an Olympic gold medal in Greco-Roman wrestling. It would be just as plausible. This is insulting to your readers, and far below your normal quality.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous694 months ago

Another writer empowering women to be selfish sluts with no consequences. Wife becomes instant slut and abandons a good man. You have to make him weak in the end and takes back a vile and cheating slut. Why? Why would any normal and rational man want to ever take this type of woman back? Illogical and stupid

MarrttyMarrtty4 months ago

In some ways well written, but her betrayal is horrible, no reason just becoming a cum dumpster for some band guys. For at least a month, most likely more, then months of hanging around if or when the fucking stopped. I guess at least she wasn't pregnant. The MC was sort of pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It seems ludicrous that he would take her back. No trusting that kind of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was gonna say ridiculous, but I like

Ludicrous better.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Guy before me used the word "ludicrous".

That's an ap/ description.

Nobody would EVER be able to trust this whore again.

What happens the next time they want to go to a concert?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love reconciliation stories….NO…just NO!

“They must have hyper jets.”

“What do we have? A Quisinart?”

“GO TO LUDICROUS SPEED!”

Only 1 star left after going to plaid.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

Reconciliation would be impossible. Way too much hurt. Even her declaration that she was "thoughtless and selfish" doesn't begin to scratch the surface.

When security showed up for her supplies, call the police, then change his phone number and email the next day. Don't tell her where he moved to if she discovers his contact information.

New relationship, moving in so soon was a bad idea. His head was still messed up.

Great story though, really made a nasty situation to get the reader rage flowing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like reconciliation stories, too, but not after such betrayal. Do you reconcile with a whore who abandons you without a word? Hell no. In addition to reconciliation stories, you probably like sucking cock too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So fucking stupid!

mariverzmariverzabout 2 months ago

3 estrellas, bien escrito, si.

Pero una temática de mierda.

Fue una traición completa, quizás si el autor lo hubiera configurado con envío de videos de la ex follando a toda la banda ..incluso con eso no podía ser mayor la traición.

Y los hiciste volver... Para mí resulta vomitivo y destroza toda mi escala de valores.

Decepcionado

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One if the most ridiculous RAACs ever posted on this site. It was way too forced.

LaucaubinLaucaubin25 days ago

It’s just stupid. But then, I knew it as I started reading it. Ashley thinks all the bad she’s done is simply forgivable. And Dummy is too simple to just put the trash out and NOT go check it out later. Trash is trash. It willl always be trash. Even two years after you throw it away - it’s still TRASH!

26thNC26thNC24 days ago

No man would take this used up whore back after what she did. Ic69hunter is in no way a man. He confirms again that he is a pussy cuck, always willing to share his whore.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

When the security guys showed up at his house why didn’t he just shoot them or take a baseball bat to them or something? Ashley’s actions are inconceivable and his reactions at taking a person like that back strain credulity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous