All Comments on 'My Wife Becca Ch. 02'

by Bridgekicker

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Better than most but still not good.

She made a big production out of not wanting to fuck Ted; but she leapt on it as soon as it was offered.

A little to easily.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 2 years ago

See you took to some of the suggestions you received in your first work. Enjoyed the story, look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So fucking hot, I'm soaked. Please write more, I love these longer stories...and more pussy eating in the next chapter please.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I think this marriage will remain good for both of them, as they truly shared.

hugplxhugplxabout 2 years ago

Honestly, it was fine in the original category. You switching it to LW looks like you're just trying to troll at this point. Can hardly complain if you get pushback.

Regardless, it was pretty hot, if a little too OTT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good stories! Enjoyed them thoroughly. Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Forget the naysayers. A few issues like misspelled words (ex: anker for anchor) that distracted, but you did a decent job with the two chapters at leading Becca to getting it on with Ted. Totally realistic? Obviously not, but these are fantasies, so it’s okay to stretch credibility a little as long as it’s not a total eye-roll. You kept all your ‘stars’ likable without dragging anyone down, so seeing them all enjoy an unexpected adventure was a good read. I’d have had Steve be a little more assertive instead of leaving it all to Ted as they tested Becca’s new exploration of submissive behavior, but I’m just not a fan of meek, wimpy husbands. Or wives, as playing submissive on occasion is far better than actually being weak willed. You didn’t really take Steve there, but closer than I care for. Your stories though, and after your first one with Sarah you’ve progressed. Keep them coming!

BridgekickerBridgekickerabout 2 years agoAuthor

I guess I missed the mark on this one. Oh well, still learning.

BridgekickerBridgekickerabout 2 years agoAuthor

If you knowingly read this story even after being warned about the subject matter, knowing it is not your thing, you just cucked yourself. If it's not for you, move on. Some people enjoy these stories. I wouldn't read a story about incest and complain about incest. It's just not my thing. I don't get these trolls on here...

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

I don't think you missed the mark, at all. I thought it was well done.

I particularly like the 'semi-reluctant' wife that appears to be 'dragged' into the sharing - only to become a veritable slut at the end. This one was well done, especially because she originally thought Ted "was a pig" - that part made me smile.

I enjoyed it a great deal.

But, hey, I might be a 'closeted gay' - but I think I'd know it by know - I'm in my mid-60s. (I do not live in my mom's basement.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome. You don’t have to be a cuck to like this. It’s just a story, a very well done story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I like to do a threesome at least a couple times per year. Sometimes with another woman, sometimes with another man. I am straight, but do admit that I enjoy the MFM threesome. A double penetrated pussy is something everyone should experience at least once in their lives.

2soon2no2soon2noabout 2 years ago

This is not my kind of story, but it is well developed. I must admit that I read it in advance and I remember thinking that anker was wrong, but I didn't check it. Sorry Bridgekicker. Yet, it was obvious what the word was, so wasting your time pointing out something like that in a story of erotica, is low enough that I would simply delete the criticism. I had a story where I wrote 'pail' and meant pale, then for some reason it took 19 days for my edit to go through! Those anonymous comments that are trolls should just be removed by the writer and forgotten.

DirtybrenDirtybrenabout 2 years ago

Waiting for the next Chapter

StormbringerStormbringerabout 2 years ago

I think this is one of the hottest stories, I've read in a long time. I've read a lot of stories over the last 30 years and it's hard to impress me anymore. This was damn good. I'll be going on to check out your other two.

BridgekickerBridgekickerabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Stormbringer for the compliment. I've been a fan of your work for a while. The Unwanted Houseguest was a hot story. It lost me with the cuckold bit, but still hot. But that's just my personal preference. I'm not into the weak male being humiliated. Nice to be recognized by someone with your talent. It's much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God damn that was a hawt story had almost every thing except Becca being double penetrated by both Ted and her husband Steve's mighty cocks! I hope the next chapter includes Becca being DP'ed by both of them (with a back in shape Ted) in a MMF threesome and introducing Becca's friend Jessica is a nice plot point and hope she becomes a potential love interest for Ted? Or if not then have Becca become a shared hot wife to both Steve and a fit Ted with all of them being hot, bothered, and sweaty and with Becca dripping from both holes with Steve and Ted's boiling hot cum!!!

skindiver71skindiver71about 2 years ago

Nice follow-up to the first story with a good build up. Keep up the writing!

tony2210tony2210about 2 years ago

Very well done! Exciting and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I understand this site is not for accomplished writers, but is it too much to ask that contributors do enough homework to not insult readers with distracting elementary grammar and word errors?

“We pulled up the anker …” (anchor)

“kneeled” (knelt)

“laying her back” (lying). Laying eggs? Laying tile?)

“Becca looked down at Ted laying on the chair.” (Ted is laying eggs too?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WoW. Ted & Becca have electric chemistry. Bravo! You have the potential to be the very best writer on this site.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

WOW! Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a very good second chapter. There is something so erotic about a couple that explores their sexuality and pushes boundaries…together. The fact that the husband is never humiliated and that the couple seem to grow closer with each encounter is one of the strongest points to this story.

Sadly after posting this in the Loving Wives category you got a taste of our pathetic little troll. He has so many different accounts and now that Lit allows you to post more than one comment anonymously, he bombards every story like this with his asinine comments. Thankfully the author recognized them for what they were and deleted them. Good job.

I’ve enjoyed your writing style and have enjoyed the flow and pace of each of your stories. Please continue to entertain and arouse us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story loved that she was submissive to Ted even though she was not attracted to him. Was hoping she would find another guy maybe another of her husband's friends, but I guess you're going in a different direction.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Your work is only getting better.

Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PaulsRamenPaulsRamenover 1 year ago

"Oh fuck Ted, I'm going to pee," she cried.

"It's not pee, Becca. Let yourself go!"

It IS though XD

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is one of the best stories I've read. I was hoping that the husband would come back to her fucking Ted, but I don't know that it would have gone well with the way the story is structured. Either way, this is a 5 star story! Thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By the way, I wrote some comments earlier on how of your three heroines (so far) my favorite was Becca, though Bella was growing on me after this second story. I gave some reasons for my Becca preference, but forgot to list one thing. Listing it obviously has no importance in the grand scheme of my feelings for this story (5 stars) but it does have bearing for me. You have written Becca as 5’8” while Bella is only 5’2”. I like a little taller woman. Some no doubt will consider this comment a waste of space, but… so what!

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. And yes, I agree, I prefer a taller woman. I've modeled Sarah and Becca after my own hot wife but wanted to create some variety in my characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful!

This does prove all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine with protection and HPV vaccination to protect against cervical cancer.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

absolutely brilliant iv read every section over the last few days i had a stiffy all the way through, iv been trying to push my wife in that direction with my best friends Biggie [9incher I only have a 6incher] and nearly got there one night when we were on holiday with him

dankatedankate8 months ago

AThis is the best story i have ever read on here and I have read a lot of them...WWow well done

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Surprising. Instead of traditional pairing off, like binary couples even though the partners may change. These three manage to create a polyamory vee with Becca as the pivot point. Will a new member even out the passionate partners? (One satisfied with 'normal size'?)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent. At last an author who is into Loving Wives stories without the sempiternal "Righteous Husband Takes Revenge On His Unfaithful Wife And Leaves Her Derelict And In Total Poverty" boring line! May we will end up in hell some day partying for all eternity, while these wankers go to paradise to play the harp on some lonely cloud! Five 🔱 for you! I mean stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBridgekicker@Bridgekicker
I'm a new writer, but I've been reading stories on this site for 25 years. I believe loving couples can and should have extraordinary sex, and I enjoy writing about it. I respond to constructive feedback and enjoy hearing from people in the lifestyle or from those who are thi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES