All Comments on 'My Wife Becca Ch. 03'

by Bridgekicker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Maybe the guys should have enjoyed time together for the ladies' benefit.

hugplxhugplxabout 2 years ago

This kind of went from 0-100. Maybe Jess needed to be more slowly worked into this - the nudity in the pool was a good start. I think maybe this could have used an extra day before Ted arrived where they showed Jess more explicit photos from Bora Bora 'accidentally.'

tony2210tony2210about 2 years ago

Very well done! Exciting and erotic Waiting for the next Chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You’re getting good at this writing stuff! Love the open, adventurous lifestyle Steve and Becca are now embracing and hope to see them continue it with new adventures and new partners. Becca would look great on a stage with a stripper pole during an ‘amateur’ night at a strip club then giving some very personal lap dances. Maybe have them join a swinger’s group? Becca could get a very personal trainer for more fun, with Steve finding some gorgeous young hottie from the gym to play with as well. However you do it, this has been an excellent series, so hopefully you continue it.

MoyfasMoyfasalmost 2 years ago

I have been reading a lot of stories with the partner sharing theme and I can easily say that this series has been my favourite. I liked the slow progression of chapter 1 and the escalation. Most of all, I enjoyed the whole mood of the stories and the characters. In many stories like that, you end up with the husband being humiliated because he has a smaller dick or something. I understand that this might be some sort of fetish for some people and I am not judging it but it is not so much my thing. By contrast, even though Ted is bigger than Steve, the sharing part is not about that, it is about a couple who enjoy sharing and new adventures together which is much more close to my preferences. There are some typos here and there but who cares, I am sure you will correct them over time. Really good job and I hope you keep writing because you are really good!

BridgekickerBridgekickeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Moyfas. Glad you enjoyed it so far.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

WOW! Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Trusting there will be more experiences that are shared between Becca and David. Maybe keeps a secret from her husband, she loves being a stand alone slut. She is the hunter.

RonnieTheCuriousRonnieTheCuriousover 1 year ago

Wow, just WOW!! I am almost speechless. Started with Sarah Opens Up and suggested that she explore a sapphic side of herself. Then read this and you had already delivered. I love stories of people discovering all they can be and you do that with more realism and feeling than anyone else. You have a gift. Keep going!!

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

RonnieTheCurious, thank you for the encouraging words. I took a little break this summer, but I'm making up for lost time right now. Should have a new series starting next week. I love developing characters and then traversing them through different storylines. Hearing this just makes me want to keep it up. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You called Becca Sarah in a sentence

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

Good catch. I was working on both series at the same time and probably crossed the names.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21108 months ago

Highly erotic story full of sexy fun. Like the author, I’ll never understand why detractors of wife sharing stories read them in the first place. Just because an alternate lifestyle doesn’t fit established social and religious mores does not make it wrong. Just different. Don’t knock the kink of others when you obviously don’t understand it. There’s nothing wrong with consenting adults enjoying each other, and hurting no one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

becca and ted need to get nasty again

DarkRoninDarkRonin7 months ago

Superb story more needed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBridgekicker@Bridgekicker
I'm a new writer, but I've been reading stories on this site for 25 years. I believe loving couples can and should have extraordinary sex, and I enjoy writing about it. I respond to constructive feedback and enjoy hearing from people in the lifestyle or from those who are thi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES