My Wife Brooke

Story Info
I help my pregnant wife turn into the complete family slut.
2.7k words
4.2
29.6k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TXFUN9092
TXFUN9092
15 Followers

My wife Brooke is every gentleman's dream. Scratch that. Every man's dream. Gentleman or not. And doesn't she wish she could prove it to every one of them. I met my wife through an online dating app. I was immediately stricken by her smile and her curves. Brooke is a small town, Texas girl, about 5'2", 220lbs, thick thighs, a massive round ass, long brown hair, big brown eyes and pretty DD tits. She has the most perfect colored and textured nipples that immediately stand at attention each time my lips wrap around them.

I was 27 and she was 25. It was a whirlwind. Dinner dates, movies, fishing on the bayou, country music concerts. I'd never met anyone like her and knew I probably never would again. After talking for a few months we started to move rather quickly. We knew that it was love. A hint of her slutiness came out in the very beginning when she described letting two men take her at the same time. "Okay, I see you. Kind of naughty." At the time, I couldn't say I knew what was to come. I can remember her laying with her head in my lap, round tits out, my fingers playing with her taut nipples. The first time I worked up the courage to reach my hand between her thighs was while she stood on the threshold of the open front door. Thresholds do have a history of meaning in relationships. She squirted with force, covering my hand in her juices, dripping between her thighs as she walked to her car smiling. Soon after, I was lucky enough to fill her with cum multiple times, getting her pregnant, and turning her into a precious MILF.

Around 4 1/2 years into our relationship, it came to light that Brooke was sexting and selling nude pictures to multiple men. After discussing the situation, we dropped our conservative charade and decided to be honest with each other about how twisted we were.

Due to my work situation as a small town police detective, we had to keep our newfound preferences a secret.

Brooke and I decided that we would involve ourselves in the Reddit and Telegram social media communities. We would post pictures I took of Brooke and allow men, women, and couples to drool over her. Pretty soon we even ventured onto Onlyfans. This worked wonders for Brooke's self confidence. It made her feel slutty, and sexy, which I took great pride in. She was what I'd always dreamt of. Reading her salacious conversations aroused me more and more. I even ended up talking to some of the guys and couples as Brooke. What a huge boost it was to her.

We only had one person to confide in, Laura, Brooke's friend from work. Laura was slightly older than us, nearing 40. Light complected, dark, curly red hair, around the same height as Laura but 110 lbs soaking wet. She didn't need a bra. A training bra wouldn't have anything to cup. She did however carry a thick and disproportionate ass. I noticed this at our child's second birthday where she wore a pair of gaucho style pants whose seam disappeared between her round cheeks.

Brooke and I had always made jokes about how dirty Laura could be. Laura had once made it known that she wore a butt plug during the work day. Laura made no secrets about what tickled her fancy. She had been known to spank Brooke's ass and pull her shirt down so she could Brooke's tits during the workday. She had been in previous relationships where she had pegged her male significant other, enjoyed being tied to a Saint Andrew's cross and quite literally tortured. Laura had even hinted at one time about shoving my duty weapon into her pussy. The kind of slut that would quite seriously kill for her partner to spit down her throat or... be fucked to death.

Laura's husband could never keep up with her. There was a constant back and forth on whether she would get divorced or not. He didn't enjoy tokens as small as receiving her illicit pictures at random times. However much Laura disbelieved in societal norms when it came to sexuality, she believed with the same tenacity in fidelity. Budging her was near to impossible. But we were both comfortable that someone knew. We even shared some of the pictures with Laura, who seemed to enjoy them, albeit with a simmering jealousy

Around a year and a half into this new normal, I finally got Brooke to let her guard down some. Being a detective, I learned to read people and there was always something hiding. I eventually learned how much of a slut she truly was. To my surprise Brooke admitted to having upwards of 100 cocks in her pussy and/or mouth over her lifetime. God how I wish I could have been around for some of those moments. They should have at least been recorded for posterity.

Around this time, a man that use to use her sweet pussy and mouth messaged her and I encouraged her to tease him which she did blissfully. Rob. His cock was massive. Listening to her describe what he felt like in her throat and in her cunt was an immeasurable pleasure. I could see myself controlling her head on Rob's cock. Grabbing the shaft and guiding it into her tight, wet, hole. I knew that she wanted it again. And I'd delight in giving her that pleasure, as long as I got what I wanted.

What did I want? I'll be honest. I'm a fan of fantasizing about something tangible. Tangible people. People we know and who know us. Brooke would rather be a slut for a complete stranger she never has to see again. And for good reason.... She did however hold fantasies of being used by my friends. These she didn't mind sharing... My best friend of over 20 years, Cal, who was happily married, and two of my other friends, Will and Cole who were brothers. Well hung brothers to boot. All of them. I don't believe a cock exists that Brooke wouldn't take. She even admitted that she'd love all of their wives to lap their cum off of her jizz covered body.

I was mostly mesmerized by the prospect of my beautiful, round, voluptuous Brooke and another petite slut, using me as I use them... the best of both worlds. Through thick and thin. Being able to watch Brooke's sexy ass and tits bounce as she was used by some little slut, and my cock being able to get deeper into some shallow hole.... Laura is petite.... And so are Brooke's younger twin sisters.... Alice and Alicia....

Alice is another typical small town girl. Hard working, goal oriented, a good family girl with a steady boyfriend and steady job. Alicia is the opposite. Still living at home, smoking weed whenever possible, working at a motorcycle shop, and in a relationship with the married leader of an outlaw motorcycle gang. Alice and Alicia, identical twins, are built similarly. Alice carrying a little extra fluff after being in a stable relationship for some time. Comfortable. Alice is blonde, with a round ass and absolutely no tits, a barely perceptible lisp when she speaks. Sweet and funny. Her boyfriend wasn't safe from my wife's filthy fantasies either.

Alicia is slimmer with more pronounced curves, a slightly bigger ass but still no tits. Piercings galore. I'm sure you can imagine. One day, after swimming at our house, Alicia decide to change out of her bikini and into a wife beater, which showed the metal bars through her nipples very clearly, and the shortest shorts I'd ever seen. Her ass cheeks hanging well past the bottom. Alicia is an obvious slut and does little to hide it. Red and black hair parted down the middle, the tackiest goth/slut clothing with combat boots or platform tennis shoes.

Polar opposites.

So if the ultimate fantasy is having my curvy slut right along side a petite whore. A near second I'd settle for is Brooke letting her guard down completely. Being adventurous. Giving into fantasy. Tempting fate. I day dreamt of Brooke and Laura's lunch break trips to the gym. Changing into skintight leggings in the locker room. Brooke sneakily snapping pictures of the married but willing slut and sending them to me. The ultimate betrayal of friendship and the delight of voyeurism at the highest. I also thought about shopping trips with her friends or sisters. The changing room shenanigans that could repeat themselves similarly to the gym locker room. Was Brooke that nasty? She claimed to be.

Christmas came and we celebrated at Alice's house. The whole family opened presents and we enjoyed the day. Brooke announced that Laura and her family were coming. Fortunately for everyone Laura, who doesn't drink much, took to mimosas. Before the end of the day she had made several crude comments. Some to the effect of having her nipples pulled on. Some referring to Alice's boyfriend being with a twin. I knew exactly what she was thinking and the champagne had been just enough to set her tongue free while her husband napped on the couch. In Vino Veritas.

Quid Pro Quo, tit for tat. One day, not too much later, an event set the wheels in motion. After listening to Laura bitch about her sexless husband, Brooke had enough. Brooke took Laura to lunch and as she was driving, reached up, pulled her seatbelt out of the way, and pulled her massive tits out. Laura, nearly in tears over her anxiety ridden relationship finally gave in. My slut sent me a picture of Laura's lips wrapped around one of her perfectly hard nipples. A start at last. Brooke needed the release too. The stress of building our dream home was almost over. We were at the finish line. Brooke described how freeing it was and how her pussy wet her panties and jeans while Laura's eyes looked into hers as Laura suckled.

Brooke came home that night and rode my cock into oblivion. I pumped her full of cum. I got mommy pregnant all over again. Now for the real fun to begin. It was my turn to return the favor. To handle my end of the bargain.

In our new home with a very pregnant Brooke, Christmas rolled around again. As the party dwindled down and most went home, Alice, Alicia, and Laura stayed to help clean up. They weren't much help as they had all had too many mimosas. Brooke was tired but in good spirits I could tell. Her belly and her tits were both swollen. I made jokes under my breath about getting Laura to help her with that. Brooke took it all in good fun. She didn't know what I had planned.

I told Brooke to go to our room and rest. I'd pick up the rest. Brooke did as she was told and dozed off. I entered our room and woke her up. I told her everyone was gone and I had a surprise for her. I coaxed her into assuming the position, face down, ass up, as much as her belly would let her. I then blindfolded her. I slowly undressed her, caressing every inch and kissing her in multiple places.

Without her knowing, Rob walked in. I had prepared her. He dove into her slit face first, his tongue making his way from her clit to her asshole before plunging into her wet pussy. She began to moan. After she opened her mouth wide enough, I shoved my cock in. The first inkling to her that someone else was there. She knew immediately. After fucking her mouth for a bit, I knew what I had to do next. I went behind her and grabbed Rob's cock. It was bigger than in pictures. I teased it against her sloppy pussy, getting it soaked before shoving him into her. She screamed. Little did she know this was the first of several surprises.

I went to the living room and motioned for Alice and Alicia to come in. They walked to the headboard and together, took Brooke's blindfold off. While Rob's balls slapped against Brooke's thighs, the twins began to strip for their big sister. They teased their nipples against her lips. Brooke licking and gently biting them. The lay down in front of Brooke and crossing each others body, began to play with each other's pussy. I walked to Brooke and shoved her face into Alice's pussy first. I grabbed her by her hair and moved her tongue into Alicia's pussy.

Once that was settled, I crawled underneath Rob. I started to lick Brooke's clit while he rammed his cock into her. After not too many minutes, Rob filled her sopping hole with cum. Brooke seemed relieved. She had no idea it was all beginning. Cal walked in and announced his presence by saying, "I guess it's my turn!" Without notice he shoved his cock into Brooke's oozing pussy. She moaned and collapsed as much as she could onto her belly. Smothering me a bit while I continued to lick and suck on her clit, nibbling at the folds of her labia. I decided to let Cal control her pussy since he was doing a good job. Rob and I made our way to the head of the bed to let Brooke watch us fuck the twins mouths.

After a few more minutes of being fucked like a dog, Cal rolled Brooke over and slid between her legs, entering her stretched hole again. Alice and Alicia each took a leaking nipple into their mouth, connected to a swollen tit and began nursing, relieving the engorged, veiny pressure with each slurp. Cal soon had enough and blew his load all over Brooke's belly and tits. The twins licked up every drop like kittens lapping up cream.

Brooke breathed a bedraggled sigh of relief. Rob was on his way out right along with Cal. The twins were getting out of the bed and I escorted my slut to the walk in shower. I could tell she was sore from the way she walked. I asked the twins to help me get her behind the glass. The twins held her arms and pushed her against the glass, pressing her tits and pregnant belly flat against it. What a view from the other side. Milk dripping down the glass onto Brooke's belly.

I walked in the shower behind Brooke and ran my hand between her legs. Gently rubbing my fingertips over her stretched pussy. I whispered in her ear, "One more load Mommy." Each twin kept an arm pinned to the glass wall and used their free hand to spread my wife's ass. I entered into her, feeling the cum Rob left behind. She was stretched as far as I'd ever seen or felt her before. As she screamed and moaned I filled her with another load. The twins knew their duty was to clean it up but I stopped them.

Laura walked in. Naked. And clearly aroused. Pulling her rosy nipples and massaging her clit. Laura got on her knees in the shower and sucked my cum out of my princess's oozing pussy. The twins got on their knees and let Laura drop some into their mouths like baby birds then kissed me. Brooke slid down the glass wall of the shower exhausted. Laura, Alice, and Alicia all began to play with their pussies over Brooke. I helped each one of them squirt all over Brooke's belly and tits, covering her in cream.

We all helped Brooke shower and washed each other off. We dried her off and got her into bed. The twins got dressed and left and Laura and I snuggled Brooke to sleep.

A few weeks later, Brooke was in the delivery room, pushing. Eleanor, Brooke's mother was taking pictures. Eleanor said, "It looks bigger than last time. You must've been having too much fun." She then winked at me. My heart stopped. Someone told...

When we got home I reviewed the security camera footage. Eleanor had left her snack dish and came back to the house. The cameras caught her peeking in the door to our bedroom with her hand down the front of her leggings. I watched as she pulled her tits out and lifted one of her nipples to her mouth as she watched and played with herself. She never noticed Laura naked on the couch waiting for her turn. She did notice the camera though. And on the way out, looked directly into it and licked her fingers.

TXFUN9092
TXFUN9092
15 Followers