All Comments on 'My Wife Finally Relents Pt. 02'

by CreekSwimmer_12

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad. Now you just need to get her drunk around another guy and let enjoy some strange dick.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

So, this weak, pathetic, doormat husband is both a voyeur and a cuckold. What a spineless piece-of-shit he is. Where is the "sharing" of these experiences with his wife? It is just about her cheating, fucking whomever she wishes. Male or, now, female. Cuck husband gets off on it. Soon the Girls Night Out will consist of her and Tracey meeting and fucking a variety of guys. He gets nothing. What a life to look forward to!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Whore switch hits.

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story is ok. Grammarand diction a mess. Same with spelling. Get an editor.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Maybe she'll decide girls are more fun than boys.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This turn for a faithful mature wife i thought was going to be his wife setting her friend up for his friend and his wife's new lover, when it wasn't in that arena at all and now she's suddenly bisexual it was to much over the top to be a believable story so that's where yoi lost me on this story. For me there always needs to be a thread of reality to keep my interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCreekSwimmer_12@CreekSwimmer_12
Enjoy reading the stories. Trying out writing for the first time. Thanks for all the constructive feedback. The stories are fiction but based on some real life experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES