All Comments on 'My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends Ch. 02'

by MySexyCurvesWife

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
She must be so sexy!

Hi Andy, your wife is so sexy! I can tell that you are very proud of her! I saw her pic on your profile, WOW! Her wild hair, firm legs, and her NICE ASS! I got off just looking at her ass! I hope to someday also see those Tits that you and Jeff were talking about! I'm glad you and her love each other so much that you can share her, that's awesome! I know you get a bit jealous, but just enough to make your cock rock hard! I can't wait to read more advertures about Yvonne, your hot sexy little cunt wife! I love cuck stories, those that don't shouldn't read them! I love your stories, cuck..keep em cummming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I just read part 1 and 2 Hot!!

I like your cuckold stories! Turns me on when the husband, wife and the Stud are all pleased! Your wife, is sexy!

BlairFordBlairFordabout 13 years ago
A sensational follow-up

to your first story, Andy!

It's a remarkable couple, and can I say, a naughty but respectful big cocked guy that can all find pleasure together in the ways you written about. The way all three of you are on the same page with this fetish/lifestyle, I'm jealous, buddy! I'd like to the guy that gets to enjoy Yvonne, have her tell you all about it, and then takes you through it again on the phone. I'm waiting to hear about what happens when all three of you are together in one place, and you get to beam with pride as Vonny shows her passion, and Jeff lets you watch. Don't keep us waiting too long, this is one of the very best stories I've read in this genre, Andy - just keep up the good work, bud ... if you know what I mean!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
And my wife too....

Wow Andy what a turn on!!! So exciting. Well this has happened to me as well. My wife, Jo, is a doctor. A hot sexy doctor with an ass that you just want to slap and kiss and roll your tongue along. Thing is she works with lots of men. And I started getting suspicious when I noticed she was getting a lot of text messages from one of them called, Thomas. She passed this off as simply work related stuff, but then I got a text from Thomas! It came with a simple statement: I love cock slapping your wife's tushy...we all do. A moment later I received another message with a picture attached: Jo or Dr Naughty as we call her is on her way home...she will need some fresh panties...and then, heart racing, I opened the picture - there was my wife dressed only in black stockings, matching red lacy panties and bra, holding 5 cocks all of which were smeared with her red lip gloss were she had kissed them. Jo had a very erotic smile and was looking directly into the lens pouting knowingly. My stomach turned in knots, jealousy raged, but so, I noticed, did my own cock. Looking at that picture aroused not only anger, but something far more primitive, contrary and delicious. I was starting to get turned on... Then the door burst open. Jo stood in front of me grinning wickedly, "Upstairs. Now!" she said. I wanted to yell, scream, walk out, confront her debauchery, but her eyes beckoned me to follow. So I did like a lamb to the slaughter. Once we got to the bedroom, she unbuttoned her doctor's starched white gown and undressed me, before pushing me on the bed. "Did you get the message from Thomas?" I nodded sheepishly. "Mmmmmm I think your manhood got the message too. I can't apologise sweetheart. Thomas and some of the other junior doctors are so hot I had to let them fuck me. Oh I sucked their cocks and then bent over my desk and let Thomas and four others shag me senseless. It was fucking sensational. It was so good I'm still so turned on that I need your cock...but first inhale this." And with that she straddled me until her cum-filled panties were just inches from my nose and mouth. Suddenly my erection grew harder, my cock was pulsing with desire. "Oh baby they fucked me over and over and over again. My pussy is steaming with their hot, sticky cum and I want you to taste it. I want you to be my little cum eater." With that she kissed me hard, darting her tongue into my mouth until I could taste cock on her lips and saliva. Now, feeling me overcome with desire for her, she grabbed my cock and started slowly moving it up and down with one hand, and then with the other she moved her gusset from her soaking laden panties aside and begged me to eat her out. "Oh baby suck it out, lick it, taste Thomas' cum...oh his cock was there in my pussy only 15-20minutes ago, he's so big sweetheart, big and meaty and creamy,his cock is so much bigger than yours...he wanted to give you a present. His way of saying thank you for having such a fucking horny naughty, cock worshipping wife..." I couldn't take anymore, I could see tons of cum dribbling down Jo's leg, my wife had been filled good and proper, and she wasn't on the pill...that thrilled me even more and starting with her leg and groin I licked up ever drop of cum from her sexy body before, unable to resist a moment longer, I greedily attacked her sopping pussy..."Oh yeah that it's baby, my cream pie eater that's what you're going to be from now on. I thought you might leave me, but you've been gagging for me to me a sexy wife. Well, as they say, be careful what you wish for. Oh fuck you're tongue it's on my clit and Dan and Jason and Thomas and Simon and Al's cocks were there and their cum is now on your tongue and on my clit and in my pussy. Oh fuck I'm cumin, fuck, fuck, fuck. oh I love shagging younger muscly men - keeps my 40 year old body in great shape, junior doctors, drug reps....oh and firemen..oh how I'd love to fuck a fireman, screw that, dozens of them with their big fat hoses, licking and sucking and letting them pump my pussy and fuck, oh fuck so close now, oh baby that's it I can see their cum dribbling down your chin. Here let me put some on your cock, oh yeah that's it fucking great lubrication, let me taste some again...oh that's fucking amazing, oh I think you like it as much as I do...oh fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm fucking cumin....aaahhhhhhhhOh I want firemen to hose me down fuck em, fuck em all" This last bit was too much for both us. We exploded, cum shot everywhere.

Later Jo made me sniff her panties and lick them, before putting them on me and taking pictures that she then sent to Thomas and her 'boys'. "You were right Thomas, it worked a treat, why don't you and the gang come over tomorrow and we'll give my cuckolding husband the live show. Bring you're firemen friends too. I can't wait to fuck you all." By now I was dog tired but I still felt my penis twitch at the thought of a live show. "So darling husband, what do you think of your new brazen wife?' The words spilled out of me rapidly in reply, "I love her. I'll do anything for you Jo." She grinned wickedly again, "Anything hey? By the way that's Dr Naughty to you or Dr Hottie whatever you prefer. Oh, by the way when the boys cum over tomorrow why don't you keep my panties on and we'll lick, suck and fuck them together?" My penis stiffened and engorged immediately threatening to erupt again as it struggled out of my wife's black cum-stained silky lacy panties. "Thought you might like that idea my little cocksucker," Jo said as she picked up her phone again. "Don't think either of us can wait until tomorrow night can we...hello Thomas, yeah Dr Hottie here again the spare key is under the mat let yourselves in. We're waiting in the bedroom for you all." PART 2 TO FOLLOW IF YOU WANT IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love her pic!

I love the picture of your naked wife in your profile! Makes me rock hard~!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

love to see my wife fucked by a big cocked guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lucky hubby

wish it would happen to me. would love to clean her up. would like to clean him also.

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

Boys will be boys. Oh Andy don't even get on your knees

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, Jeff said that he was not a home wrecker or a wife stealer but that is what is going to happen. She will fall for him and eventually ANdy will only be allowed to stay at home while this guy takes her for a ride. Andy may get some videos of her taking Jeff and some of his buddies over a weekend or even in their own home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it waiting for the next chapters, I hope her new man shares her with others maybe even some people he knows

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel bad for the husband if he didn't know he was a cuckold until his wife cheated. Jeff plays Yvonne and her husband perfectly. Jeff knows exactly what he's doing exposing ,,,Yvonne as a slut and the husband as a willing Cuck. There is no greater thrill than fucking a beautiful woman while her husband gladly and willingly watches. Yvonne and her husband have now agreed to let it happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous