My Wife in Another Woman's Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was away for a month. It was hard being away. The girls sent me crazy sexy videos of themselves making love. It drove me mad.

When I finally got home. It was to the news that Sophie, was pregnant. Talk about a welcome home present.

It filled me with dread, and an overwhelming sense of responsibility. I gave up my job to do the tour. Now it felt like I let everybody down.

We made love well into the dark hours of the morning, but throughout, I couldn't shake the feelings.

At breakfast I made the announcement. "I'll go back to the pub, see if they need anybody. I'll try the hardware store. I'll get a job I promise."

"Where the hell did that come from?" Sophie, gasped in horror.

"We will need a steady income, I can't be gallivanting around the countryside."

"Don't be a dick Prentiss." Ella, growled. "Look at the bloody bank balance. You made more money performing than working behind that bloody bar. I can see you're worried, but trust me. We don't have to panic."

"Yeah Love. I checked the website traffic. We sold over a thousand CD's. Your online streaming sales are high. You're doing great."

"But once the babies born, I want to be able to spend some time here."

"Of course, and there's gonna be heaps to do. The first thing is. You need a second album. You can't rest on your laurels. You need a follow up album. And, I need a hand in the studio. I've had to turn people away."

That was the crazy mixed up start of our family. Our daughter Peyton, was born. Twelve months later. Our son Eldredge was born. Ella, was the proudest mother in the world.

As crazy as it sounds. It worked.

1...5678910
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
183 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

well written and fitting for our times as though the author had personal experience. the slow build up and earlier anger added felt very natural.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart2 days ago

5 stars, the type of story that makes me remember why I keep reading this author's work despite some being infuriating. An interesting cast of characters with an ultimately happy ending. Nobody was trying to force the MC into something he didn't want to do, it happened naturally and with love. Was fairly sure it was going to end with a 3-way relationship but glad it wasn't Ember even if she went bi too, she just plain was a terrible person even with trying to humanize her some. A self centered user. Sophia I kinda wavered on disliking, she held something about herself from her husband and cheated on him, be it guy or girl cheating is still cheating. She seemed like a decent person and loved the MC but couldn't be honest, certainly seemed to be clueless in how she went about trying to with her husband back by trying to make him and Ember friends (why I thought maybe Ember would try the MC to please Sophia). Overall a good story, might not like all the authors stories but when I do they tend to be bangers in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Tired of the vicious, false trope that bisexuals cannot be monigamous. Most are. Pair bonding is a strong driving force in most people's lives regardless of sexual orientation. Being bisexual means you are sexually attracted to both genders. Doesn't mean you cannot fall in love with one person and be faithful. I know this author (who writes well) has an agenda regarding polyamory and sharing, but seriously? Bisexuals don't have some innate compulsion to cheat yo scratch some sexual itch. Balderdash. My daughter is bisexual. Couple of friends and colleagues are bisexual. I am straight. Been married 33 years. Seriously (and it isn't just in this story), bisexuals are people too, without some proclivity for cheating. That is just false and a hurtful mischaracterization. Individual people cheat regardless of sexual orientation. This crap about something only a woman can do for Sophie is just wrong. It is about sexual desires that determines your orientation, not about lying, cheating and hurting the one you profess to love. On the first page it wad clear that she was not really his and she did NOT love him like she proclaims she does. While Ember is an utter narcissistic bitch, Sophie is selfish and somehow wounded. Her prior experiences caused her to keep her orientation secret. Yeah they likely would have split prior to marriage but Sophie had an easy time twisting things yo suit her needs. Her post discovery antics where she wanted Ember there to support her and then after thr breakup was tossing Ember in his face was delusional and ludicrous. Ember was an utter bitch if the highest order and Sophie was a terrible judge of character. Her turning on the MC about being a hateful person is just the author espousing their own views about perceived prejudice and tolerances, or lack thereof. Sure live and let live. But not when someone stabs you in the back. Ember is a lesbian predator. Ella eveb recognizes it. True yo form, Sophie never really apologized about Ember. Just that she should have been honest with him. Not the crap she pulled with member afterwards. While Sophie in some ways seems like a genuinely nice (and naive) person who is prey for the Ember's of the world, Sophie never really confronted her own problems and never showed real contrition about blowing up their marriage via lies and betrayal. She took a vow. A marriage vow means exactly the same thing to bisexuals as it does straight or lesbian or may, etc. Story would have been better if he and Ella.hooked up first and either they throuple with someone else (and Sophie lives her own life) or Sophie joins them much later after Ember leaves AND she has worked through her issues. Sophie's therapist that she went to alone, apparently was either piss poor or Sophie never followed up on their advice. Reconciliation wasn't terrible here but rang hollow on some points. 4 stars (for the writing quality).

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Agree wholeheartedly with the Anonymous commenter from a month ago with the comment starting with "Prentis: ", Ember is just a female version of a predatory pussy hound. Just because she doesn't believe in marriage or monogamy doesn't mean she has the right to destroy another person's marriage or happiness. She is an utter asshole. And Sophie, while far from the worst of the LWs on this site or even by this author, she is not particularly contrite and her atonement is lacking. Not sure, besides doe Ella, but even them, why he gives Sophie any chance to get back into his life. Meh. 4 stars for the writing.

Pappy7Pappy79 days ago

Easy enough, Sophie loved pussy, Prentiss was one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

This was a terrific story.

All the characters were believably human, with their own foibles.

They all grew, changed, and got what they needed.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Wow, CAG. You really managed to piss off all the LDM’s with this one. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Every time I look at a story and it has your name on it, I read the last few paragraphs. Most of the time, unfortunately, I refuse to read a single page. You're a talented writer, but when it comes to finishing a story, you're the worst thing there is in literature. A shame

CorderoCordero22 days ago

Another of Cagivagurl's brilliant stories 👏 x

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I actually thought this was a brilliant way to realistically handle a polyamorous relationship. I wish there was a bit more contrition from Sophie, but I can see how this would work. They had legitimate issues, backtracking, uncomfortable expectation setting conversations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

a cosy happy ever after story, pity life isn't like that. in the real world a man would have fucked up the dyke who messed with his life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good writing as usual. But more of “the lying cheater isn’t at fault. It’s the guy that just isn’t secure and tolerant enough to let his spouse screw around on him that is at fault”🤦‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Prentiss: "I don't like you Ember. I don't like people like you. You're a selfish narcissistic person. You knew Sophie was married, and you still pursued her. You were happy to break up a marriage, just so you could get your jollies off. In fact, I think you took pleasure in taking a man's wife. I bet it gave you a warm feeling knowing you were breaking us up."

Ember: "I've listened to enough of your shit. I didn't set out to break anybody up. I met Sophie, and I liked her. I don't believe in marriage, or monogamy. I wasn't trying to do anything except have some fun with a very sexy woman. You're the selfish insecure one. You're so worried about your masculinity. Hah, what a joke. You can't stand the thought that I could give Sophie something you can't."

===> Hehe. Nothing that Ember said remotely refutes a single thing that the MC said. She doesn't believe in marriage and monogamy. Ergo she was just looking for fun and has no concerns about breaking up a marriage. Just because you don't believe in something that someone else holds dear, doesn't give you the right to interfere or ruin what they hold precious. Any rational person who has made it out of their teenage years knows this to be true. Ember is acting like a selfish, narcissistic child. She is no better than any of a long list of male pu$$yhounds.

Micawat2pMicawat2pabout 2 months ago

What a great story! I enjoyed it very much. As a guitar player and unsuccessful song writer I could identfy. Your recording sections were really done well. I have the feeling you have some experiences around DAWs and what it takes. I need an Ella!

Anyway very well written and I enjoy your stories very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Quit reading

Too much wimpy character

Truth will set you Free

msctmsct2 months ago

agree with lonesomeboy60 -- your male characters always turn out to be spineless pussies who cave to the girl..and i really wanted to like this one

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Ten Long Years A couple separate due to her cheating.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Abandoned Rage Abandoned and humiliated in the worst way.in Loving Wives
More Stories