My Wife in Another Woman's Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was away for a month. It was hard being away. The girls sent me crazy sexy videos of themselves making love. It drove me mad.

When I finally got home. It was to the news that Sophie, was pregnant. Talk about a welcome home present.

It filled me with dread, and an overwhelming sense of responsibility. I gave up my job to do the tour. Now it felt like I let everybody down.

We made love well into the dark hours of the morning, but throughout, I couldn't shake the feelings.

At breakfast I made the announcement. "I'll go back to the pub, see if they need anybody. I'll try the hardware store. I'll get a job I promise."

"Where the hell did that come from?" Sophie, gasped in horror.

"We will need a steady income, I can't be gallivanting around the countryside."

"Don't be a dick Prentiss." Ella, growled. "Look at the bloody bank balance. You made more money performing than working behind that bloody bar. I can see you're worried, but trust me. We don't have to panic."

"Yeah Love. I checked the website traffic. We sold over a thousand CD's. Your online streaming sales are high. You're doing great."

"But once the babies born, I want to be able to spend some time here."

"Of course, and there's gonna be heaps to do. The first thing is. You need a second album. You can't rest on your laurels. You need a follow up album. And, I need a hand in the studio. I've had to turn people away."

That was the crazy mixed up start of our family. Our daughter Peyton, was born. Twelve months later. Our son Eldredge was born. Ella, was the proudest mother in the world.

As crazy as it sounds. It worked.

1...5678910