My Wife in My Uniform

Story Info
This is one of first attempts at writing - revisited.
919 words
3.95
4.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SGTSpork
SGTSpork
34 Followers

I can definitely understand the uniform fetish. I am a weekend warrior for the military. Nothing is sexier than a woman in cammo. when we go to the range it's even hotter. Women in uniform, shooting rifles, I was turned on most of the day. And I know she loves to see me in my uniform.

My wife knows shooting, and the women in uniform turns me on. She also knows I would never do anything else with any of the girls in my company, Or anything even remotely sexual. It was just a nice distraction from the usual training and activities of these weekends.

She also knows these weekends leave me drained, both physically and mentally. Most of the time she lets me sleep and just gets herself off the day I get home. I love to watch her when she thinks I'm sleeping, she really gets into it. I love it when she pushes those two fingers into her pussy, she thinks I don't know but how could I miss the bed shaking as she bounces up and down as she is fucking her fingers. But I'm usually too tired to join in or help.

So, usually the day after I get home from my week-end she dresses in my uniform with almost nothing underneath. Most of the time she leaves her bra on though it is unclasped so she can get to her nipples. Often she'll do this for a couple hours, just to tease me. She likes to do that. She knows I love to see her wearing my uniform. She said the smell of my sweat mixed with the burned gunpowder last month was one of the sexiest things she has ever smelled.

This is soooooo hot. She doesn't do any of the buttons on the top up so I can see her play with her tits. And, Most of the time she leaves the pants buttoned on the bottom 2 buttons. Just enough to keep them from falling down. But When She decides the time is right, she pulls the pants down just enough to get a good view of her fingers working her hot, wet, pussy. I love to watch the cum run down the inside of her leg. That's almost as good as the sight of her engorged pussy lips wrapped around her finger, or even better yet her dildo.

Of course I always give her a show at the same time. Usually I just get naked and pull my dick the same way I always do. But This time she wanted to watch me play with myself "as if I was at camp and trying to hide it." As she explained what she wanted, I could not resist. The sexiness in her voice just drives me wild. She could get me off sometimes just talking on the phone, using only my imagination to see her.

Only being gone for two or three days at a time this never happens. We are just too busy or too tired at the end of the day. It was different, and sounded fun so I tried to make her happy. Leaving my boxers on I slowly stroked my dick with slow deliberate movements under the blankets. It was interesting to feel the soft cotton brush against my skin. With every stroke it brushed across my balls and ass. It was amazing. I would definitely do this again.

I loved the thought of "trying to get away with it" as she put it, I felt like I was young and still living with my parents. It was fun to play along, As I got braver I reached into my shorts and grasped my penis not teasing myself any more. I just wanted to move the blankets and let her see me. I loved it when she watched me masturbate, pulling my dick, feeling my balls bounce off my hand with every down stroke. I love to spread my legs and give her the best possible view of my ass, and my dick. For some reason this made me feel a little kinky. And I liked it.

I moved the blankets away, and started to pull my boxers off, however she insisted I leave my boxers on. She said to just let it shoot. It was more of a command than a request so I left them on and stroked my hard dick on the outside of my shorts. like she wanted. Before I knew it I came so hard it gushed through the fabric like it wasn't even there. The warm wet cotton wrapped around me like a hug, slipping and sliding with every stroke. I wanted it to never end.

The look on her face was one of amazement and amusement. But her smile told me she loves the show, and that's what counts. I have to admit I did enjoy the feeling of cumming in my boxers, just letting it shoot out of my dick with such force. I knew she was watching. Yet the thought of hiding it like when I was younger made me feel naughty, as if I had gotten away with it yet again.

But the best part was watching her take my uniform off. She knew how to give a show. She managed to get herself off twice before she was naked. Following her instructions, this time I just got naked, and let her watch me masturbate. It was a great way to end a long tiring weekend.

SGTSpork
SGTSpork
34 Followers