My Wife is a Daddy's Girl Pt. 05

Story Info
My wife and her dad remanence about their first time.
1.6k words
4.47
17k
34

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WATCHING FRIDAY NIGHT, AFTER 11:00 PM

It is a little strange watching video of a phone call I had with Em last week. She was out of breath when I talked to her but I had not idea it was because she had fucked her dad then given him "The Special."

I watched them in bed, just lying there, caressing each other, holding each other and relaxing. They looked as comfortable with each other as long-time lovers do. Since nothing was going on, I fast forwarded through the video. I was still slumped down on the couch, naked and exhausted from two orgasms that I gave myself while watching my wife and her father.

I noticed that they had not done any real cleaning like Em had told me. And they didn't eat that steak dinner either that Em bragged about.

About 2:00 am, there was movement on the video. There was not a lot of light on two of the cameras. The moonlight helped a bit, but not much. But the third camera must have night vision or something, so everything was pretty vivid.

Em's dad was spooning her, both still naked from their earlier escapades. His hand moved to her dark nipple. He circled the nipple a few times before taking it between his thumb and forefinger. Em was still asleep. While he was playing with her nipple, Em's dad started grinding his huge cock into her ass. Em finally let out a groan and woke up.

"That feels so good dad, but you know I like it harder. A lot harder." Em said, begging.

Her dad squeezed harder on her nipple and Em let out a moan.

My phone rang and I hit "pause." It was Em.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Chad, what are you up to?"

"Oh, just watching some videos."

"For your doc or something else? Probably porn." Em said, laughing.

"Ha ha, Em. Like I am sitting here at home watching porn while you are at work. I have work to do on the doc, you know that. Besides, something like 90% of all porn on the internet these days is incest stuff. That stuff is fucked up. Like mother/son, brother/sister, mother/daughter...you know.....daddy/daughter."

Em was quiet. I could hear her breathing a little heavier but she didn't respond.

"Em, you still there?"

More silence, then "yeah, yeah, I was just thinking."

I started the video again, on mute, and let it roll while I talked to Em. Ironically, we had talked on the phone a few times last week and I had no idea she was fucking her dad all weekend. Now, we were talking on the phone and she had no idea that I was watching her fucking her dad.

"Are you really going back to the cabin Wednesday?" I asked. "Seems like you and your dad had plenty of time to clean that place up and get it ready for either us or renters. We can clean up what's left in a few weeks. Why don't you just stay home and we can set our work aside and have a couple of date nights? Doesn't that sound like a lot of fun?"

"Ummmmm." Em hesitated. "You know how much that cabin means to me and dad. And it was a royal mess after not being used for a year. We tried our best last weekend but there is so much more to do. And I think the time with dad is really good for us." Em was squirming.

Did she mean "us" like her and I? Or her and her dad?

"Since there is so much work to do, perhaps I could come along instead." I asked, surely to make her squirm more.

"I don't know ... if...if...if... that is such a great idea, Chad." Em, stuttered.

"Why not, Em? You and I could use a weekend at the cabin, even if it means a little hard work. And there is that huge bed in the main bedroom. We could break it in for the year!" I laughed a bit, knowing that it had already been broken in last weekend.

Silence. I could tell that Em was thinking, worried that I was going to ruin her weekend with her dad. And I wasn't even sure how sincere I was. At this point, I was just messing with her. I wanted to see how far I could push it.

"Em?"

"Chad, I think you are going to get in the way of some father/daughter bonding. Dad and I had so much fun last weekend. And I'm not trying to be cruel, I think you will mess that up." Em said, matter of factly.

Well, I certainly would get in the way of what they really had planned. That is for sure. I pressed on.

"I really think I should go, Em. I could drive and we could listen to that true crime podcast on the way there. And since you didn't bring back that IPA I like from that brewery by the lake, I could pick up a couple of cases and throw it in the car. And I could make steaks for everyone. You know, like you had last weekend."

On the screen in front of me while I waited for Em's response, her dad was now furiously fucking her from behind, both of them on their sides in the bed that we purchased for the cabin. Both of them had saliva dripping from their mouths and their muscles tensed up in rhythm with each other.

"Chad, Chad, it's just that this is special time for dad and me. I really think you should come to the cabin some other time. Some time when it is just the two of us, okay?"

"Let me think about it," I responded. "We can talk about it when you get home. Love you."

"Love you too," Em replied. She sounded dejected. And I don't even think she even sounded sincere.

I went to push the button on the phone to hang up but I didn't. I heard Em yell "Fuck!" before she hung up on her end. I decided to let her squirm for the rest of the day, maybe even to tomorrow night. We'll see. I turned back on the sound and went back to the video.

"Yes...uhhh....dad, just like...uhhh....that."

Her dad was still fucking her from behind. He had his hand around her athletic body and was pinching one of her dark nipples. His head nestled into her neck and he was licking and sucking her neck and her shoulder.

"Dammit dad, don't leave any hickeys!"

"Sorry, sorry, Em, it's just that you taste so good. All that sweat from running and from fucking earlier."

Her father continued to lick and gently suck at her neck and shoulder while he roughly fucked her from behind. Every time he thrust forward, there was a loud clap. No wonder she had bruises all over her butt.

"Fuck me harder...uhhhh....dad, harder!" Em demanded. "Fuck me...uhhh...fuck me!"

Her father picked up the speed and the force of his thrusts. His veins stuck out on his neck as he fucked his daughter. Again. Em pushed her head back into her dad's. She turned her head enough that they could kiss, or attempt to kiss, while he was fucking her. Her long tongue met his and they sloppily kissed, as best they could amid the rough fucking.

"I love you...uhhh... so much, dad."

"I love you too, Em. I think I'm going to...uhhhh... cum soon."

"Me...uhhh....too, dad."

The bed shook and slammed against the wall of the cabin. The clapping wood against wood sound was loud, just like their skin on skin contact every time he thrust deeper into her. Em's back arched, her feet clinched and I could tell that her orgasm was imminent.

"I'm cumming Em." Her dad made no effort to pull out.

"Cum inside me...uhhh....dad. I want...uhhh... to feel ...uhhhh... your hot cum ....uhhhh... in my pussy...uhhhh.... for the rest ...uhhh...of the night."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming!" Em moaned. Her dad moaned along with her.

Their orgasms seemed to last a really long time. Em's father pulled out after a few minutes, his cock still really hard. When he did, Em's pussy leaked cum all over the bed.

"Damn, dad. That's a lot of cum! Even more than the two other times today.

Both Em and her father had huge smiles on their red faces. Both looked exhausted but satisfied.

I looked down at my cock. It was limp. And I couldn't get it to get hard. I just laid there with my soft cock and dried cum on my face, looking up at Em and her father in bed, Em dripping with her dad's cum.

"Dad, that was fantastic. Just like the first time, do you remember that?"

"Of course I do, in the middle of the night of your 18th birthday. You know, your mom had you at 1:37 am. I fucked you from behind just like tonight at about 2:00 am on your 18th. I could never forget that Em. I know we both missed your mom back then, and we still do. But..but, what you and I have is something special. It started at the right time and has been wonderful ever since."

"Dad, I think we need to plan one of those vacations again. You know, a trip just for dad and daughter, leaving Chad at home. Do you have any other 'relatives' that we need to go visit? For like a week to ten days? The cabin is great and all, but I could really use a tropical beach vacation. Maybe some place I could go topless and make all of the other men jealous."

"That would be so much fun, Em. I think maybe my Aunt Sally has been sick. Maybe we should go see her."

"Dad, you don't even have an Aunt Sally." Em scoffed.

"I know, Em. I know."

They both laughed. They were laughing at me, although they didn't know the extent to which that was true.