All Comments on 'My Wife is a Daddy's Girl Pt. 05'

by Baked_Alaska

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes27 months ago

This is too much of a tease story. Get to the point. Does he BTB (Burn The Both)? Or does he continue to be a cuck. This is like a mystery of sorts. Waiting for a suspenseful ending that I probably will not like. I am a BTB type of person. So my rating and comments will continue to be a 2 rating, and not too good in the comment section. Still itis an interesting sort of story.

goodshoes2goodshoes27 months ago

One more comment. Your descriptions of the blow job were spot on regardless of which male she was doing. I have had that many times during my life and they are the best.

KingKong2020KingKong20207 months ago

This keeps getting better and better for each chapter, can't wait to read chapters 6 7 and 8

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like this story.the aspects of Chad's character kind of enjoying this but at the same time starting to get angry on the back of his mind... I wonder what will happen...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's "reminisce" you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"remanence" is not a word. This is so long-winded and boring, but come on, at least use something other than 'hooked on phonics' to decide how to spell words you don't actually know but want to use in your persiflage.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can’t wait to read chapters 6,7 etc!!

Baked_AlaskaBaked_Alaska7 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments on the spelling. I will see if I can fix that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What the fuck is remanence?

Baked_AlaskaBaked_Alaska7 months agoAuthor

I am trying to fix the spelling of "reminice". Sorry about that.

kwalankwalan7 months ago

Right now I do not think there is any point to reading this story. Ten days of cheating lying wife. If it does not start getting better then quit reading it. 5 chapters and no fun reading about the horrible wife fucking her Dad.

I hope it gets better and He starts doing something about the cheating lying horrible wife and lousy father in law.

Otherwise, it was a great story plot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

REMINISCE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous