My Wife Loves My Penis (750 words)

Story Info
He's old & rich, she was young & poor, but loves his penis.
772 words
3.85
9.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chymera
chymera
621 Followers

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

*

I remember when I was young and sleeping with an older woman. A financial arrangement, as most of my sexual activities have been; only this time, I was the one being paid. I hadn't yet started my business and was working as a wage slave. It was obvious that I'd never break out of that role unless I could accrue enough money to strike out on my own.

I'm J.P. Penelton; yep, the owner of Eastern National Industrial Services, one of the largest manufacturing conglomerates in all of Canada. But back then, I had one marketable property that could bring in the money I needed, and she was stroking it at that moment. "Why on earth would any women be happy with an old penis that never truly gets hard, when they can have a rock hard one that fills them up?" She queried.

I was young, smug and, as she said, rock hard and her words made me laugh. Now, I'm old and semi-hard (or for you pessimists, semi-soft), and her words are bitter in my memory. And if money is exchanged, I'm on the other end.

But I no longer hire women to satisfy my urges. I have Matilda; my wife, a 19-year-old hardbody, a former Dallas cheerleader. She had been about to start her second career, when I swept her off her feet. My gain was the loss of gentlemen's clubs everywhere. Now, she only performs privately, exclusively for me. Her talent keeps me erect, well, as erect as a man in his late seventies can hope to get.

Of course, modern pharmaceuticals are always credited with the assist.

There are the whispers at my company, at my club, and insinuations in the papers, that Matilda doesn't love me, that she married me for my money. Their words echo what the older woman said to that callow youth, long ago, before he took her money and invested it in his first company. But I know my wife, and I know that she is in love with my penis. I was well aware that many younger men approach her, promising longer, harder sex. I understood that she could feel their advantage over her old man when they pressed their "advantage" against her on the dance floor.

I love watching her on the dance floor. Hell, I watch her everywhere. Watching her move that ass, that body -- it would raise the dead. Hell, I feel it raise the dead regularly in our bedroom.

No, I never worry about Matilda. I know how much my penis means to her. You might not believe it; the rest of the world might not believe it, but I do. I do because I know my Matilda. True, we have an iron clad pre-nuptial agreement, but if she cheats on me, she gets nothing. Nothing more than the five million gifted to her on the day we married. She never has to worry about money again.

But Matilda, with the high school diploma she told me she barely achieved, isn't stupid. She knows that her gift was a drop in the bucket. My penis is worth almost 1000 times what I gave her. She's 19, I'm 79. My parents both died before their 80th birthday, so odds are not good for my longevity. Even if I make it to 90, she'll only be 29, and would be the richest woman in the country, if not the world. She's told me many times, if she was a man, that thought alone would make her rock hard.

So, she adores my penis, and is willing to do anything to please me. I'm looking down right now at her bobbing head, amazed at how long she can continue, will continue, until she succeeds in coaxing out an orgasm from me. It takes considerably longer now than ever before. I laugh, thinking that Employment and Social Development Canada would probably demand that I give her coffee breaks and mealtimes, as well as overtime. The government looks out for Canadian workers.

No, I trust my Matilda, she loves me, and my penis. She's my sole heir, my only love. Well, my only human love. I gave my heart (and my soul) to build Penelton's Eastern National Industrial Services into the giant it is today. I worked harder and longer than Matilda will ever work on my penis, but we both love my company.

Nobody but Matilda uses the acronym, but you can have no doubt that she loves my P.E.N.I.S.

chymera
chymera
621 Followers