All Comments on 'My Wife Loves My Penis (750 words)'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Loved the last sentence!

5

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

What an excellent twist at the ending - really liked this story.

Regguy69Regguy693 months ago

I was chatting with a bunch of neighbors and mentioned I'd bought a single ticket for the lottery that had risen to nearly a billion dollars. I joked about the shock of my winning giving my wife a heart attack and leaving me a wealthy widower. I am average-looking, but a billion dollars couldn't hurt. All 8 of the women there said a billion would make me an instant 10 and I would have my pick of the ladies. I laughed, but later, after thinking about it, it made me kinda sad.

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

That was certainly different!

StrappySandalsStrappySandals3 months ago

Nice... Age and experience do come with wisdom. And when you also have a nice P.E.N.I.S. anything is possible!!! Congratulations my friend, you won the game of life!!

ibuguseribuguser3 months ago

Ha, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yep, you had me wondering what the real attraction was right up to the last word! Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not nearly up to your usual standards. Nobody is 19 and a "former Dallas cheerleader." She'd have to be closer to mid twenties. Secondly, manufacturing, even an empire, would never compete financially in a way that she would become the richest. It just seemed you were rushed or distracted.

inka2222inka22223 months ago

5 stars because this is 100% true to life. Yes it's not a comfortable truth, for women OR for men who were brainwashed by society not to see women as they really are since young age. But it doesn't make it any less true.

TonyspencerTonyspencer3 months ago

I enjoyed this short story and gave it the full 5 for the joke at the end!

maninconnmaninconn3 months ago

Cute! Thanks for writing!

EastCoaster1EastCoaster13 months ago

Very cleverly done !

Five stars (and a follow) for this collection of 750 words assembled in an original and very entertaining order... in fact, I think it's one of the best 750-word stories I've ever read on Lit !

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Good story. Those company tshirts would be a hoot.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste3 months ago

negative 10 stars

Bad.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Regguy69

LOL. Your observance reminded of a friend who was dumped by his girlfriend for the captain of the football team. He asked me question, "You know what the difference between the average girl and a whore? Me neither."

.

Yeah, he was a little bitter.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy3 months ago

Oh good one! I did not catch it until author literally spelled it out! Well done story! Perfect story for the 750 genre. Well done sincere Thank you for the humor and the big smile! Entertainment achieved - 5 stars earned!!!

fritz51fritz513 months ago

Very Good - 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good one, and a woman who really understands the value of fidelity, even if it’s monetarily re-enforced . Through the ages men have offered safety and cash security for companionship and sex. Some take a nights worth and cash out. Some men become abusive. In the 1880’s and before (in some cases today) women have been mail order brides or arranged marriages. Sometimes they were good companionable ones, some abusive either way, some resulted in real love affairs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous