My Wife Loves Variety

Story Info
Wife Craves Fucking Other men.
937 words
2.95
23.9k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

"I don't want to replace you," she said with a smile, "I just want a little variety. I just want a new one in me as much as often as possible." I told her I knew it and was fine with having it that way. "Doesn't matter," she said with a rougish grin. "I will anyway," she said. "Whether you approve or not. That's the way it will have to be," she told me emphatically.

I kissed her and said that's what I loved about her. "That's good," she said, "and that's what I love about you. You let me have other cocks and seem to like that I enjoy them. I like other cocks," she said with a grin. "The more the merrier," she added. "You don't mind me fucking other guys, and I like that."

"Who is it today?" I asked, kissing her on the cheek.

"Randy," she said.

"Figures," I answered.

"And randy he is," she said with her typical grin.

"He gets one night?" I asked.

"Maybe a few, but not in a row," she replied, smiling. "I don't want the same cock twice in a row," she said. "That would just be boring. Variety is the slice of life, you know," she said, still grinning. "A new man a day," she said, "will keep the doctor away."

I put my arms around her and pulled my wife's luscious body against me. We kissed and she gave me her tongue. "Fuck him good, my love," I said as I held her, feeling the excitement of her new romance.

"I plan to," she said without hesitation.

When they walked together towards his car, a few while later that night, I watched that tight ass of hers sway down the side walk, sexy against her short dress. I pictured his hands reaching under the dress, caressing that fine bottom, fondling her ass cheeks, kissing her anus and swiping it with his tongue and I smiled at the thought as I watched her get into his car. I imagined him reaching under her dress as he drove, fingering her pussy as she spread her legs for him, splaying her labia for his hand as he moved her panties aside.

I thought of him sinking a finger into her slit and probing deep, causing her to gush fluid for him, drenching his hand, wetting his fingers as they played with her puffy lips. I knew she would do him good, thought of how she would suck him and kiss the tip of this new cock before taking it into her mouth and swallowing him to the back of her throat, holding her lips around his shaft like a tight band of flesh, tasting his precome as she pleasured this untried partner's dick.

She would make love to his cock and bring him to explosive orgasms and he would shoot his sperm into her pussy, hungry for his come, savoring the sex with her new partner.

My wife would fuck him until he was limp and spent, then she would coo with her head on his thigh and suck his flaccid cock back to an erection like she loved to do, smiling and pleasuring the man she was with at that time.

She would squeeze the muscles of her cunt together as they fucked as tight as a fist and would drain his balls dry, taking shot after shot in her pussy from his ejaculating cock and she would hold his hips against her, forcing him as far into her pussy as he would go.

I knew she would give this new man the fuck of his life, causing him to fantasize for years about the fuck he got from my wife in the backseat of his truck or in the motel bed they rented, or on the grass of the park where she let let him have her tight and ready pussy. I knew he would remember that sex for the rest of his life and jackoff to images of his time with my wife when she let him have her pussy for short but unforgettable moments of fucking. I knew him fucking her would give him a memory he would be grateful for, and I knew she would move on to someone else when he had emptied himself into her.

I was grateful each had given her the fuck she wanted and the variety she craved. As she said, she didn't want to replace me, she simply wanted to experience as many cocks as she could and find the variety fresh cocks provided. She was a sexual aficionado who loved cocks in her pussy and lived to pleasure other men with the puffy and juicy pussy I loved. I was lucky to have her return to my bed after fucking a new lover each time and giving him so much pleasure for the night.

When I heard her come in I knew I would soon be hearing about her new lover and the fucking they did and how he pushed repeatedly into her, making her scream her climax and squeeze her legs around his body as her orgasm exploded within her.

"What was he like?" I would ask her each time, and each time she tells me every luscious detail of their sex: how he came, ate her pussy, brought her to orgasm after orgasm, and how much she liked what he did to her. It is a story I never get tired of, and as I fuck her after another man filled her pussy with his come I am so grateful for my sloppy seconds.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers