All Comments on 'My Wife Loves Variety'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jesus, that is so bad its beyond words. Please stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Even commenting is disgusting and nauseating. It's messy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not much of a story, really. I understand there is no std or pregnancy in this fantasy land so have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rushed and not edited. "Variety is the spice of life"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

STD's AID's and just a pitiful story told by a husband who has lost his manhood. Awful!

sirhugssirhugsabout 2 years ago
wgat about the cream pies?

Doesn't hubby get to eat them too?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

I don't care that he's okay with it, (well, I do, but that's another story!), the fact that she insists that she'd do it even over his objections makes her a stone-cold bitch.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Jesus wept! Where are all these horrible stories coming from?

Literotica has turned into a wimps paradise, every story is about weak willed, Lilly livered males/ husbands. Who have no self respect at all. Surely there must be an author out there who can actually write a story featuring a man with a backbone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Obviously this is a fantasy/reality that excites you the author but the story did nothing for this reader except to check the length of the story to see how soon it would end and decide if I was willing to keep reading in the hope that it would improve. It didn't. One of the first miscues was in the second sentence where the wife tells her husband: "I just want a new one in me as much as often as possible." The wording is confusing and does not have the clarity I would expect from a teacher...unless it was the PE coach.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Sick shit. What's hubby going to do when his cock falls off from the STD's she brings home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

whore and wimp story , why even get married whore, throw her to the curb .

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpabout 2 years ago

beautiful use of words. very precise. every sentence is unique and builds from the last. the whole thing builds and builds until the best words at the end. a woman with this confidence is so rare, no wonder you fetishize her!

Thriller54Thriller54about 2 years ago

If she's going to be a whole, she should at least charge for it. Help the household income out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Variety is the slice of life..." AARRRGGHH! It is not SLICE...IT'S SPICE...SPICE of life! Not SLICE!

I can't believe how many times writers get these euphemisms wrong. I wonder if I could make a living proof reading this crap? No...it would drive me crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Orrrr...what if it ended like this? Because this is a stupid game to play with someone you profess to love.:

I hear her come in, dropping her bag in the entry. She moves down the hallway towards our room. She seems to be moving slowly. Then she steps through the open door, flipping on the bedroom light. She is a mess! Her lips are swollen and bruised. The bottom one has been split. Her cheeks and bright red, hand prints still visible. Her left eye is bloodshot and will be black and blue for days to come. Her bare arms show she's been grabbed roughly and left marked. The straps of her dress are torn loose allowing the front to fall open revealing her breasts. Both are bruised, covered with dark purple spots matching the marks left by hands that gripped too tight. Her short skirt is pushed around her waist revealing heavy bruises and weeping, red marks on her inner and outer thighs. Fluids leak out. Her knees are scrapped, red and raw.

We've been fools!

I grab my phone punching in 911...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If I liked it or not she said she was going to do it. She said as she was heading toward the door. Like wise here I said except I don't know if I will be back. She shut the door but reopened it asking what did you say? I said like wise here except I don't know if I will be back. What do you mean by that? It's simple if you commit adultery I won't be here when you return. She said ok ok then forget that I had a stupid thought. No no go on you done planted the seed that's braking the trust. She sat down and stared at the wall saying please Steve I had a stupid idea. I layed on the couch she sat in the chair. I woke up later and she was laying beside me hugging me. I must have moved and she looked at me and kissed me saying she was sorry. I believed her. We now have 3 children and 3 grandchildren. No cuckold here.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Wife Craves Fucking Other men.

Well yeah, its tough to have sex with a gay man when you're a woman. If you ever try you'll get it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just don’t like the premise, would never allow this in my relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds like Iameasel is speaking from experience as his wife is married to a gay man.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

The big box home improvement stores now offer a "contractor pack" of external door locks, usually three: front, back and garage. The first time I saw this, I thought it should be called a, "cheating wife pack". One stop shopping. You change the locks on her, and they all match in style and finish. Comes with a lockable deadbolt, too!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The mentally ill authors write stories from their own experiences of being a mentally I’ll cuck.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

Very bad...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its refreshing to see a happy couple, seems half these stories are just violence against woman these days, so thank you for that. Actually, this feels like an old story with a gender swap, and I'm not at all emasculated by that, not one bit. Characters are one dimensional but story is just a mere handful of paragraphs really. honestly, its just ok. If you're looking for a quick swinger inspired wank, its a good pop off. If you're looking for something with more meat and potatoes however, you might want to move along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a sick story of a man with no balls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

an easy one page fapper 5 stars

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

You need to flesh out the characters before where this story starts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trash, that's all. Just trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looks like 26th NC volunteered to be your cuck bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh look, our deranged little troll broke out one of his older accounts, Impo64. Still the same old deranged retard though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My husband wants me to experience other men like this. Personally I am afraid I might enjoy it too much and not want to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting for a fictional story. The one question I would ask anyone who really lives the cuck life is why? It’s not for me but why would a man allow it or get off on it without any for himself . The few I knew that got off on his wife fucking others also all the men were either cheating always or the had y to here turn with other woman. These all end in disaster anyway because there is at the end of it no real respect, love or even friendship when your living with secrets being sneaky lying of giving your body to anyone and everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the anony poster who commented that that these relationships all end in disaster: you have a so no clue do you? That’s what you want to believe, when in reality, marriages that are open sexuality have a divorce rate of less than half of the national average. Fact. If you don’t believe me do a bit of research and you will see for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Montenero93 posting “cuck warning” …are you talking about the story, or yourself? We all know you enjoy sucking off your wife’s lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the past and post idiot who keeps advising authors how to delete comments. Fuck off. Who elected you the police of this site. You have been reported as spam. 1* for this garbage story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Got to love the comments from the cucks. They're attacking other readers for having a different opinion. LOL Idiots? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ref the comment...."marriages that are open sexuality have a divorce rate of less than half of the national average. Fact. If you don’t believe me do a bit of research and you will see for yourself"

I've done the research you're wrong the divorce rates are higher for open marriages. Hey lets just look at how happy Will Smith is with his open marriage, that guy is having a mental breakdown.......;but yeah dream on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Little anonymous cuck bitch lashing out in his idiot’s futility against anyone calling cucks the pieces of shit that they are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...