My Wife Paid My Bet

Story Info
We made a mistake.
1.2k words
3.58
35.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
352 Followers

Rachel and I (Richard) had been on a short break and we had found a pool hall. I like to play if I can and we went in. Rachel enjoys the byplay of the game and was happy to spend a while just relaxing.

I had been beating Jim at pool for a long time, we were only playing for £1 per game so nobody was hurting, Jim said "lets up the stakes." I asked "how much...I don't feel right about it I already have a tenner of yours.

Jim said "OK how about a tenner per game then?"

I said, "Jim, I feel it would be unfair to do that."

Jim insisted, "I'm good for it and it will up my game so let's do it. So I gave in and we played a couple more and Jim did get his game better.

Jim said, "I'm going to have to go soon how about one game for

£500."

I said "No that's too much and if I lose I don't have the money with me." Rachel egged me on, saying, "Go ahead as you have beaten him almost every time."

I said, "I don't really want to do this Jim. If I win I will feel bad taking your money and if I lose ... well I really can't afford it."

Rachel told me, "Go on Richard I can get cash out if you lose."

I said "OK" but was a little wary; I broke and took five balls, a good solid start.

He got to the table and started playing like nothing I'd seen.

I realized I had been taken...and there was nothing I could do about it.

Of course he cleared the table and I had lost.

He told me "Pay up"...I couldn't but I asked Rachel, "Please go get money from the cash machine."

When she came back she looked sick.

She said "We don't have any money because I overspent today."

Jim said "You had better find a way or my mates and I will find another way."

I got the idea and I didn't fancy losing my knees but I couldn't think what to do.

Then Jim told me, "I want the money or something of value."

I was racking my brain and then Jim spoke to Rachel and said." You should pay as you spent the money."

I was pretty sure what he meant and tried to get Rachel out.

Seven men surrounded us and as I fought they overwhelmed me and tied me to a chair, one of the men was the pool hall manager.

The seven then grabbed Rachel and stripped her roughly. Saying, "Let's get this bitch ready for a good fucking."

Rachel was kicking and screaming obscenities.

They were quite hands on as they stripped her and she was being fingered by the manager.

Rachel is 35, 5'2" 36c, brunette but she's just a wife. Not ravishingly beautiful.

They stretched her on the table, arms pinned down and legs held wide and with her cunt at the edge. Jim told her "you're in for a treat now, I'm going to pound your cunt so hard you will come even though you don't want to."

What could either of us do?

Jim dropped his trousers and showed a cock that was 10 " at least. I tried to look away but my head was held so I couldn't. Thankfully Jim's was the biggest of all the cocks that we saw.

He made sure she was wet and went straight into her fucking her hard, every stroke hitting her clit.

I'm not small but his cock was 2" longer and fatter.

Rachel was quite vocal at first; I don't think I had heard those words from her before.

But she soon started to get turned on by it and came. She came three times before he shot his load

My cock was rigid and some of the men noticed and stood me up and undressed me too, much to my shame and embarrassment.

The guy pulled out of her and the manager got his cock out too

The whole pool hall were watching...30 men and all ready to fuck her.

I really tried to stop it but they just pinioned me again and tied me with my belt.

They put me face down on the table and held me, legs Spread wide. I felt something at my arse and struggled then I felt a beer bottle being shoved up my arse.

I struggled more and used more obscene words than Rach had but all I got from that was more bottle and to be told. "If you don't stop resisting you will get even worse."

The manager got his cock in Rach and then some of the men climbed on the table making her take cock in her mouth and hands.

I knew then if I resisted or tried to move I was going to hurt for a long time...they just fucked her all ways coming on her and in her. I was also taken by many of the men in my arse and mouth with come everywhere. I lost count of how many times we were fucked but it could easily be that the entire thirty men in the pool hall had us both twice.

They got off all over her and me...When they were finished they untied me. Jim threatened me. "If you talk to the police there will be serious consequences, we have contacts."

Rach was covered in cum and so was I. I got the minimum of clothes on us and I took her to the hotel as she was...we couldn't get away fast enough.

As I drove away she spoke. "I'm sorry Richard. If I had shut up this would not have happened. I came so often and I'm sorry for that. Do you still love me?" I told her "Yes of course I do it's not as if you could have done anything about it, it wasn't anyone's fault that you came it was just your body reacting to the stimuli.

I am also ashamed. I got excited seeing you as they raped you.

I hate myself for that and then I came many times from being fucked in the arse. I hated all that and the cocks in my mouth but ...well I know I couldn't have changed the outcome."

Rach said, "When we get back to the hotel we will need to shower I feel filthy and I bet you do too. All our clothes will be put in the rubbish.

"Yes I won't want anything I have on. I am glad we kept the key to our room or we'd have to ask at the desk. I hate the idea of people seeing us like this."

When we got to the room we ripped everything off and helping each other stood in shower for a long time?

Rach asked "What now? We are booked in for 3 days but I want to go home." I think we will leave after breakfast if we can manage to eat. Don't know about you but I feel sick at the moment."

"Me too that was a terrifying thing and I wondered If we would survive it."

We eventually went to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we left the hotel and went home.

We got tested and Rachel wasn't pregnant and thankfully neither of us had any diseases. Nor had we been injured except for our pride.

I had been a fucking idiot and we were lucky that we weren't hurt more or had negative outcomes.

I no longer play pool and Rachel has learnt to be more careful with money. We review our use of our cards regularly.

JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
352 Followers