All Comments on 'My Wife Paid My Bet'

by JeanCFNM

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry but I absolutely hated this, this was NOT a “Rape Fantasy” (which is a normal healthy fantasy of being helpless).

It was instead (hopefully) a fantasy story about a woman being gang raped. Completely non erotic, I couldn’t finish reading it because it made me want to vomit. What I did manage to read was too vivid and realistic.

To Anon of “skank”

WTAF?! an orgasm during RAPE is just a physiological response, a method of protecting the body from damage it doesn’t mean that she enjoyed it, fucking judgemental cretin. The only other natural “lubricant” would be blood caused by internal damage. With that in mind I’m pretty sure that most other rape victims if they were able to choose which “lubricant” would choose the blood and all the pain that goes with it. Your comment is just proof of ignorance. Orgasm during rape helps to prevent physical damage but it causes acute emotional damage that lasts for the rest of your life. Fucktard.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tess it was a fantasy lighten up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeanCFNM@JeanCFNM
I'm a middle aged housewife from the UK Allan is my husband and although embellished most of the stories draw on life however tenuously. ages to do one story then churn out two at once....i have to admit that sometimes i think i am writing one i read 10 years ago. If so i apo...