My Wife Sky's First MFM Threesome

Story Info
Sky's fantasy of a MFM come true with husbands help.
2.5k words
4.21
25.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotce
hotce
6 Followers

This is the story of how my wife and I, married for 20 years, had our first MFM threesome. First, some background information to help set the scene. I started dating my wife, Sky when she was 18 and I was 25. Sky was starting her freshman year of college. She was a beautiful blonde with nice tits and an ass. We were married when Sky was 21, and to the best of my knowledge, she has only had my cock in her since she was 18. Our sex life has been good and kinky from the start but has become much kinkier the older we get. Until this day, Sky's pussy is beautiful, tight, with nice pink lips, and an awesome-looking clit. I have an average length of 6.5 inches; however, I have good girth to make up for the lack of length.

The first non-just straight sex action we took after we started dating was to get Sky her first vibrator at the age of 18.  Sky loved it, and I fucked her with it that night until she had multiple orgasms. A little time later, Sky shaved her pussy bald and was so horny that night after I got home from work, she did not want me to take my hands off her smooth, wet pussy, and I masturbated and fucked her all night.

Sky then discovered she could squirt when I was eating her out one night. Sky cried out, "What are you doing to me?" and "I can't stop!", as Sky squirted her hot juices all over my face. I then fucked her with my rock hard cock, until I filled her tight pussy with my cum.

After that night, Sky really started to change the way she fucked. The next time we fucked, Sky was on top grinding my hard cock, and I slapped her on the ass a couple of times. Sky moaned with pleasure, started to ride me harder, and asked to be spanked more and harder. I spanked her ass good until she came all over my hard cock, and I shot a load into her tight, bald pussy.

Fast forward to the present, where we are now 41 and 48 years old. As I stated, our sex game has picked up over the years: toys, playing with and fucking her ass, fucking in public places, and lots of dirty talk while fucking. The dirty talk started when we first started dating, with me telling Sky how I liked to fuck her tight, beautiful pussy while I had my cock buried in her shaved, bald, wet pussy while pulling on her hard nipples. This would get Sky hot every time, then I would pull my cock out and rub the head of it up and down her slit, then quickly over her clit until she would squirt all over my cock and balls.

Our dirty talk has evolved over time, and one night while Sky was fucking herself with her favorite vibrator and I was doing my usual dirty talk to her while fingering her ass and stroking my own cock, I told her to imagine that her vibrator was a strange cock fucking her married pussy. This set her off immediately, and she started moaning and started fucking her bald pussy super hard with the vibrator until she squirted all over my cock and up onto my chest.

We had never discussed having a male as a third during our dirty talk. Sky had told me once she would like to watch another girl give me head, and we would work that into our dirty talk; however, I had no idea that Sky fantasized about having another stranger's cock buried in her tight married pussy, and I have to admit it turned me on too.

After that first experience of bringing a strange cock into our fantasies, we continued expanding the fantasy. I started to tell Sky as she masturbated with her dildo how I would love to watch a nice big hard cock slide in and out of her tight wet married pussy and how hard it made my cock just thinking about it. Asking her if she would like to be a slut wife and fuck strange cocks, her answer was always yes with a moan while increasing the speed of how she was rubbing her bald pussy and clit. Sky would go wild each time I told her our fantasy and fuck herself good and hard until she would squirt, and then I would bury my cock in her, telling her what a good married slut she is.

One night, after a really good threesome fantasy fuck, I asked her if she would really be interested in taking a strange cock into her married pussy.

At first, Sky said, "She didn't think she could," but then stated, "Maybe with the right person."

We didn't discuss it anymore that night, but the seed had been planted, and I knew deep down she wanted to take a strange cock in that tight married pussy.

A month later, we were having some hot sex; she was masturbating with her vibrator, and I was fucking her ass with her anal vibrator.

I said to Sky, "You dirty married slut, won't you love to have my cock in your ass while you rode an 8.5-inch strange cock?" I continued by telling Sky, "Your tight ass would feel great squeezing my cock every time you squeezed your pussy on that big strange cock." "You would make myself and the other guy get off and fill your ass and tight married pussy with our cum."

When I said that, Sky squirted harder than I had ever seen and told me, "I need your cock in my pussy; pound my pussy hard."

After we finished and showered, we were both still horny and were just lying there teasing each other when I said, "Let's check out Tinder to see if we can find you a strange cock to fuck."

I was expecting Sky to say no; I just want you to fuck me, but instead Sky said, "Yes, let's see if we can find a strange cock for my married slut pussy!"

When she said that, I slid my fingers into her pussy, and it was as wet as I had ever felt it. I then pulled my fingers out of her hot pussy and we started browsing Tinder, looking for a good young hard cock for my slut wife to fuck. We swiped on several guys (seemed like hundreds) until she came across Joe, who is white, 35, and looks like he works out.

"Looks like we found a winner," I thought to myself!

I reached out to him the next day and explained who we were and what we were looking for, and Joe said he was all in and that fucking a married slut with a virgin pussy for a strange cock would be great. We agreed to meet for dinner that coming Saturday and see where it took us.

Saturday arrived, and I could tell Sky was nervous and excited at the same time. I told Sky to wear a dress with no underwear, and she just smiled and said, "Of course, tonight I'm your married slut; I will do as you ask."

I had never seen Sky like this, and it was turning me on. Sky was still in her towel from the shower, and I reached underneath to see if she was wet, and she was soaking wet. Sky stood there, enjoying my hands and fingers on her tight pussy. I wanted to fuck her right there; however, I also wanted the married slut's pussy to be fresh for the night.

We arrived at the restaurant, a nice steak house that was dimly lit, and asked for the booth that was towards the back corner. After we ordered our drinks, Joe arrived, and I have to say he looked better than the photos, and I believe Sky felt the same way. We all chatted and had a few drinks before dinner arrived. I could tell Sky was really taking to Joe by the way she flirted and was playing with her hair.

After we finished eating dinner, we were drinking some wine when Sky stopped talking, and I felt her leg bump mine under the table. Joe was just looking at her and smiling. I reached to put my hand on her thigh and was shocked to feel her dress pulled up to around her crotch, and Joe's hand was rubbing my wife's clit at the dinner table. My cock grew hard immediately, and I ran my hand up her inner thigh to her soaking wet pussy and then noticed she was rubbing Joe's big, hard cock through his pants. Sky was starting to grind on Joe's hand, and I thought she was going to cum right there at the dinner table in the restaurant, but then the waiter showed up and asked if we needed anything else. I knew what Sky needed - a strange, hard cock in her wet, tight pussy. We closed out our check, and I never had to ask if Joe was coming back to the hotel room we had reserved because I knew the answer was yes.

Once at the hotel, we fixed another drink, and Sky went to the bathroom and told us to get comfortable on the bed, "meaning get naked." We both stripped down, and it was the first time I saw Joe's huge cock, which was only half hard. Sky was going to love this strange cock fucking her tight married pussy.

Sky came out of the bathroom with a sweet nightie on and crawled in bed between us and looked at Joe's cock and said, "I want you to fuck my married slut pussy good and hard with that big cock tonight."

That made me even harder than I was, if that was possible. Joe and I started to rub her inner thigh, not touching her pussy yet. Just getting close enough, you could feel the wetness from her pussy on her inner thighs, all the while sucking and pulling on her hard nipples. This was all driving Sky crazy, and she reached down and grabbed each of our cocks and started to stroke them.

I whispered in her ear, "I know your tight, slutty wife pussy wants that big strange cock!"

Sky moaned, turned more towards me, and kissed me deeply and hard. Sky then lifted her leg and started to rub Joe's cock on the back of her ass while he slipped two fingers into her wet, tight pussy. I continued to suck on her tits and rub her clit as she positioned Joe's huge cock at the entrance of her wet pussy.

Joe slowly slid the head of his huge cock into Sky's hot, wet, married pussy, and I whispered to Sky "You are a true slut now, you bitch."

When I told Sky that, she slid all the way down on his hard shaft and let out a load moan and said, "Fuck that married slut pussy with that big cock; fill my pussy; fuck I'm so horny."

Joe was still working his cock nice and slow into her hot, wet pussy and said, "I know you like that strange big cock, you horny bitch." while pulling all the way out but leaving the head of his cock just inside her pussy. All Sky could get out of her mouth was "Yes!".

Sky could not get enough of Joe's cock, and it turned me on to see how wet his dick was with my wife's pussy juices each time he pulled it out of her pussy, just leaving the head in her.

Sky couldn't take anymore and told him to "pound my married pussy with that big cock!"

Joe started pounding her hard. Joe then turned Sky over into a doggy style position (her favorite), and Joe was fucking her so hard you could hear his balls slapping against her wet clit. Sky collapsed on the bed with her ass in the air, getting slammed by Joe. Joe would slap her hard on the ass and say, "Fuck me hard, you slut bitch!" and Sky would grind even harder, moaning the entire time--it was hot.

I sat back and now watched my hot wife fucking a strange cock like a porn star with my rock-hard cock in my hand. Sky kept repeating, "Please fuck me, please fuck me harder!" Joe kept pounding her hard and continued slapping her ass.

Joe then flipped Sky over to her back, where he told her, "Spread that married slut pussy for me and let me fuck you deep and hard."

Sky lifted and spread her legs for Joe to slam his cock into her tight, wet pussy. He was fucking her hard, and I could tell Sky wanted to orgasm, so I told Joe to run his cock on her clit. It felt so good to Joe that before Sky could cum, Joe shot a huge load of cum on Sky's stomach and tits. Sky took her hands and spread his hot cum all over her hard nipples, pinching and squeezing them in the process. I then came up to Sky and started to fuck her as she licked the remaining cum off Joe's cock while he stroked it to get hard to fuck my slut wife again.

After Joe got his cock good and hard again, he laid on his back as Sky mounted him and started to ride him hard and fast. I came over and started finger-fucking Sky's ass, getting her lubed and ready to be double-teamed, a fantasy she has all the time, and orgasm too. I slowly eased my hard cock into her tight ass while Joe continued to ram his nice big cock into her tight married pussy. Once I fully entered her and started pushing my cock deeper into her tight ass, I could feel her squeezing Joe's big cock with her tight pussy. It was such a turn-on, as her ass would clamp down on my cock each time.

I asked Sky, "Do those two cocks fill good in that slutty married pussy?"

Sky said, "Yes, give me those hard cocks."

Sky then yelled out, "Fuck me harder--cum in my ass and pussy!" and we started to slam her as hard as we could.

Sky was fucking us both as hard as she could, and it was not long before myself and Joe both started to cum at the same time in her tight ass and pussy. We kept fucking her, and Sky then started to cum, having a huge orgasm and pulling off Joe's huge cock in time to squirt all of my cock and balls. We all collapsed on the bed after that and laid there, softly rubbing Sky's breast as she slowly stroked our cocks, catching our breath, and wondering if there was going to be a round two.

to be continued...

hotce
hotce
6 Followers