All Comments on 'My Wife Sky's First MFM Threesome'

by hotce

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

The first time with your husband and another man can be so erotic, nasty, and so much fun. It is not only a sexual rush, but a mental one also.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; I love your story, nothing, but nothing compares to your first DP, one in the pussy, one deep in your arse, now all you need is to go on to try two at once in either hole, you will enjoy them both, believe me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"to be continued..."

,

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So refreshing to stick to the premise of shared delights. Too, too often these scenes devolve into cuckold humiliation (which is a major turnoff for me).

It agree with the other anon that you should have given some notice that this wasn't complete.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"lack of length." Lol So pathetic. You don't have a wife you have a cum dumpster. Enjoy pimping her out, I guess. keep your medical bills paid up, you're going to need a good doctor.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, a little rushed on the details and events, In my opinion this story could have been one or two pages longer with more said about the characters.

hotcehotce8 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! First story I have written and published, still learning the ropes. Did not intend for it to be a chapter story (should have considered before writing my last sentence); however, have some more stories I want to write and publish and will continue to use Sky as the main character.

Again, thanks for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good first story. 👍🏼

SkycreamySkycreamy7 months ago

That was so hot! I need more! Can’t wait to read your 2nd story 😏

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Sky becomes whorewife with cucks help.

OseekerOseeker22 days ago

'Married pussy' was so redundant that it knocked the story down a notch or two.

Still, Sky sounded hot....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous