My Wife Still Does It for Me

Story Info
A husband watches his beautiful wife masturbate.
1.4k words
4.1
22k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KHM79
KHM79
2 Followers

My wife of 25 years still does it for me.

My wife, a mischievous blue eyed blonde with shoulder length hair still turns me on more than any woman I have ever known. Lori has beautiful round tits with dark hard nipples that still work their way through a tight sweater when aroused. She has a nice round ass and shapely legs. She enjoys showing off a bit of cleavage and legs when the opportunity arises, but does not flaunt her talents. She is a cute flirt that other men, and woman, find easy to talk to and easier to look at.

She does much to satisfy my sexual needs. She has fucked me on the end of a dock in a raging thunderstorm. She has sucked my cock and let me watch her suck another man's cock. She has swallowed my cum while I was driving a truck down a county road. On her right ass is tattooed a bright red pair of lips in honor of a lesbian lover that she had a romantic and sensual relationship with for nearly a decade. She has let me go down on her and let me fuck her from behind as she has gone down on another woman. Under the influence of tequila she let me take her on the dark of a Mexican beach with tourists wandering past. She met a mysterious woman at a music festival and let me watch as they fondled each other in the darkness. She has let me film her as we made love on our living-room floor on a cold winter night. There has been very little over the last thirty years that she has not done to keep me attracted to her and wanting her. As she has told me many times, "You are a lucky man." All of those are great stories, but this story is about how my wife of 25 years still makes my dick rage and throb.

Of all the things she has done to please me sexually, nothing tops when she lets me watch her please herself. Watching her masturbate and make herself cum sends me over the top every time. The picture to me is often the same, but the beauty of this picture never gets old.

She lays on her back. Her blonde hair is flowing around her shoulders. She is using no pillow. Her legs are parted exposing her shaved pussy. Her round tits, though 50, are still hard and full. Not yet quite aroused her nipples are still small. It begins by me asking her if she wants me to "Read her a story." She replies meekly, "Yes." In advance I have found a story to read her, a story full of erotic lust and wantoness. One full of secrecy and forbidden love, whether it be a secret rendezvous with a secret lover or a married couple experiencing shared sex with another couple at a remote ocean villa. Lori closes her eyes and listens. Her hands find her tits and she begins to massage her nipples. She squeezes and pinches keeping her eyes closed but listening intently as I eagerly share our fantasies.

Her right hand slowly makes its way down to her pussy. She opens her legs wider and her finger finds her wetness. She begins to circle her clit and put a finger slightly into her moist cunt. I have trouble focussing on the words of the story and my reading slows as I am torn between looking at the words on the page and seeing my beautiful wife enjoy touching her body, bringing me pleasure through her pleasure. Impatient that I am I want her to take her vibrator and began the next phase of this game, but she makes me wait, makes me read some more about strangers meeting in dark places and making dark forbidden love.

No longer able to wait I reach to retrieve one of her many vibrators. Each month she seems to change her mind which is her favorite. One month it might be the larger than me dildo, the next it might be the powerful multi speed massager, but more often than not her favorite choice is a small, yet powerful mini-vibrator. Her choice does not matter to me, I only want what she wants. Whatever pleases her, pleases me.

I hand her the vibrator and she turns to me, opens her eyes briefly as if to see if I am still in the room and then closes them softly as if to tell me, "Keep reading. I'm ready."

As I continue the story she turns the vibrator on and moves it to her wet pussy. The hum of the toy adds to the stillness of the room and I continue with the story. Minutes pass as I share tales of wives being shared and husbands watching. Stories of lonely housewives finding love in the arms of an old female friend. It does not matter the story, Lori seems to enjoy them all.

With her left hand she opens her vulva and pulls her pussy lips apart to expose her clitoris. With her right hand she works the vibrator towards her clit. Each moment the sexual tension heightens. I watch closely now. My face near hers as I study her sexual beauty. She pulls her chin back exposing her beautiful neck and lifting her tits higher. Her nipples now hard and erect beg to be sucked which I often do. Her real arousal occurs without me touching her. She lets my words and the story work from her ears, down through her fingers, to her now hard clit.

I watch her face closely. She is beautiful beyond description. I have done this so often that I know when she is close to orgasm though she is still minutes away. She begins to move her head slowly from side to side in a sensual rhythmic pattern. Her lips open and part. Her tongue will dart out as if kissing a mysterious stranger. Her mouth opens slowly whispering to herself. Sometimes she turns to me and steals a slow look in my direction to see if I am paying attention. My cock is hard and my hand is wrapped around it slowly pumping. Pre-semen is all the lubrication I need.

She closes her eyes and I know that she will be cumming soon and hard. Her mouth begins to slowly open and close as she sensuously sways her head from side to side. Her body arches and her pussy pushes hard against her hands. She lifts her hips as if to meet a hard dick. Her eyes are closed and her chin is pulled back. Her entire body begins to quiver. She moans loud and hard, "Ohh... I'm cumming... Ohh god... I'm cumming..." Her voice becomes louder and louder. I pump my dick wanting so badly to roll over on top of her and fill her wet pussy, but I resist the urge. That time has not come yet. Her orgasm lasts for nearly a minute, her hips rising and falling, the entire time she is moaning and thrashing. She is lost to her own world and I am just a spectator with a throbbing nine inch cock in my hands. The sweet smell of her cum fills the room.

Finally her breathing slows and her body melts into the bed, but we are not done. I continue to read the story and only minutes later the scene repeats itself, often the second or third orgasm is even more intense and longer than the first. Again, she pulls her chin back and sways her head slowly from side to side as she moans loudly. This time begging me, "Stick your dick in me baby, feel me cum! Feel me cum!" I can no longer hold out. She opens her legs wide and I sink my throbbing dick into her warm pussy. She eagerly accepts my dick into her and moans in my ear. "Fuck me... fuck me hard..." The next few minutes our bodies thrash against each other. Our mouthes meet and our tongues explore one another. I won't last long now and she knows that. She feels me grow even larger inside her and she responds forcefully, "I can feel you baby... I can feel you in me... you are going to cum! Fuck me! Cum in me!" She bucks against me and moans loudly into my ear. With that I let loose a stream of semen deep into my wife. I push hard as if trying to crawl into her body. She accepts my dick and my cum eagerly.

"You feel so good in me baby" she whispers as I melt into her softness feeling her warm breasts against my chest.

My wife of 25 years still does it for me.

KHM79
KHM79
2 Followers