All Comments on 'My Wife Still Does It for Me'

by KHM79

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good

Good for you, and your loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I have no idea why you wrote this story, . . .

but I know I have no use for it. Does it even belong in Loving Wives? I mean sure, you can put anything you want in this apparent catch-all gategory if it even mentions a man and a woman, even hints that such genders exist. But it was a pointless recitation of all the embarrassing and humiliating things this couple have done, supposedly for each other, but sounds more like to each other. Especially the husband finding sexual excitement in the wife's Lesbian encounters, including giving her heart and soul to another person, for 10 years, and he's good with, proud of, that?

And the wife is telling Him he's a lucky man. Sounds like he's just another dufus tool for a wife who controls the marriage and the sexual relationship: "LET me watch her suck another man's cock." So, how many cocks have you not seen her suck, or fuck? How many men have been in the ass that she LETS you admire? "Her choice does not matter to me, I only want what she wants. Whatever pleases her, pleases me."

OK, maybe I do understand why you wrote this story. She told you to. What a waste effort, when I could have just written "fag cuck shit" and been just as accurate.

And I do know what category this should have been in, Humorous. What a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She thinks he's a "lucky man"?

What about her being a "lucky woman" to have a man that loves her SO much he's willing to allow her to have a lesbian lover for over a decade? And then she rubs it in his face daily by getting a tattoo in honor of that affair? Not many guys out there that would be real happy with that arrangement. Given that the meat of this story is her masturbating, a better choice of categories would have been Toys and Masturbation.

jharpjharpabout 5 years ago

It's a good thing the wife still does it for you. But I sigh as I discover she's a shared wife. I had hoped for a monogamous marriage even after 25 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I have to agree....

...there is nothing more erotic or beautiful than a woman in the throes of sexual pleasure. Clearly this is what drives men to enjoy watching their wife be pleasured and the view from a distance is so much more, much like watching a game rather than playing in one. Both bring excellent experiences but when in the game you lose appreciation, both visual and audible, of all the game.

Well done, you both are lucky partners.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
On the plus side, hot masturbation. Nice fuck-bot. OTOH Straight up dawg, she's the lucky one, not hubs. Hubs surely didn't mean to convey thisnotion, stupidly smittenas he is, but she seems to me a self impressed and self indulgent person who deig

I saw the relatively low score, for what seemed to be a Sure five, thought WTF??

Now I see why. If scores matter to you, leave the negatives out. Especially don't put multiples on one character. If you don't care about scores, well then to hell with my pinche comments LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
26thNC likes a story about a wife sucking another man's cock?

That has to be a first.

meucimeuciabout 5 years ago
interesting

I liked your story although it would have been better if it was longer. Maybe you could have written about multiple nights watching her masturbate. I am glad it wasn't a cuckold story even though you obviously thought about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous