My Wife Surprised Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of rest, the two girls had their way with Lisa...all three having multiple orgasms.

Now, Bob put Lisa on all fours and lubed her ass with cum & juices. This was going to be interesting because Lisa never did anal and Bob's cock was thick.

After he lubed her asshole, he started pushing his cock in. She started screaming that it hurt...that he was too big.

Ron and I went to her and managed to get both of our cocks in her mouth as Bob slowly pushed his cock in.

Both girls were underneath Lisa sucking her nipples.

Lisa kept moaning that it hurt but was pushing her ass back as he filled her ass with his cock.

After some time, his cock was in her up to his balls. She was now relaxed a bit as he started fucking her virgin ass.

In the meantime, Lisa kept sucking bout cocks. After awhile Bob said he was going to cum and after a few more thrusts, his cum filled her ass as Ron and I filled Lisa's mouth with our cum.

That night was a night I'll never forget.

The next day was time to leave but we all spent the morning in bed fucking and making arrangements for our next get together at our place.

It was mid afternoon when we left. On the drive home, Gloria sat up front with me and Lisa sat in the back with Ron.

I managed to get a blow job from Gloria as I was driving and I know Lisa too good care of Ron as well...

By the time we got home, it was dinner time and the four of us dined out & returned to our house where we discussed the weekend and the future.

We did agree to swap on the weekends and every other weekend, the four of us would enjoy each other, together.

Lisa and I can't wait to begin our new adventure with our best friends...

Look for the sequel...

12