My Wife Was Humiliated at a Party

Story Info
Unknowing couple attend a party.
937 words
3.44
32.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
352 Followers

We ...Helen and I ...Peter had been invited by a couple we knew.

I was 55 and standard for that age...Helen was 53 brunette 38c 28 38 5'2" with a mum bod.

On the evening we pitched up at a largish house and parked in the drive.

We were greeted at the door by Janet who owned the house with hubby Alan.

On entry to a large area, we were confronted with a group of people all of similar ages, or so it seemed. In the group... there were the couple who were our 'friends' and others, two were singles.

The evening progressed with light chat and having a drink or two, well, we all had some drinks. There were 18 people in total, 8 couples and two singles.

Janet and Alan started by getting us playing some games...all innocent and even fun.

Then things changed... there was nothing too much to worry about but...we all drew lots and on the card we had the number of the forfeit but nobody knew what their number represented.

Then some of the losers lost items of clothing but nothing very outré.

Helen and I had numbers but they only kicked in if we lost.

It was on the tenth iteration of the game when she lost and then Helen found out her card said she would be stripped and spanked. Helen looked shocked and terrified and I couldn't blame her.

I started to object but 4 men assured me I couldn't do anything. She didn't know I had tried to stop it; it was a very quiet conversation but a certainty...legs broken type of implication.

They stood her in the centre of the room and stripped her she struggled but it happened...

Two men were selected to strip her, there was some groping as they did it but just a little titivating.

Then she was placed over a man's knee, chosen at random, and given ten spanks by hand.

Helen was screaming...the spanking was hard and her arse was sore and very red.

We thought that that was the end... except it wasn't.

It was announced that anyone who wanted to could spank her.

I was held hard by two big men and... well I just couldn't do anything

seven people 4 men and 3 women wanted to spank her and

they gave her ten spanks each.

Well, we thought that of course, that was it...but again it was not.

She was placed on a coffee table face up, and her arms and legs were tied to the corners at the table legs, and it then it was announced that anyone who wanted to could have her anyway they wanted...

She was immediately sucking a cock and had a cock in her cunt.

in the next hours, men fucked her holes women sat on her face and she ended up leaking come from every orifice

I was constrained...and I got hard watching it...which was commented on and so I was stripped, dragged in and forced to watch...naked with hands tied and any one could do whatever they wanted to me too.

I knew no amount of resistance would have stopped it and I was sore by the time I gave in.

I came 5 times to my shame and they mocked me.

one of the women used a strap on...on me.

When all the people that wanted to use us were done, we were told that we could leave and all our stuff except our clothes were returned to us...with a reminder that they had pics and vid of us enjoying it so if we went to the police, it would just shame us.

We had to go home naked...no problem at the party the car was in a secluded drive

when we got home, we had to get from the car to the house...and as always, the nearest spot was 100 feet from our house

We met 2 of our male neighbours and they commented on our state and said they would come see us the next day. To make matters worse they took a lot of pictures with their phones.

We eventually got in the house and after we had showered and dressed, we talked about what had happened and decided that despite the fact that we were obviously set up and the fact of our being physically abused we actually enjoyed it all. WE had been told there was another party a week later and we were invited... I'm not sure invited is the right word.

When the two male neighbours arrived, they said that they were going to fuck her and they did.it would have been awkward to resist as the pictures would have been circulated to people we would rather didn't know if we wouldn't agree.

The organisers of the parties phoned us and asked us if we were seen that night and we admitted we had been and by whom.

They instructed us to invite the neighbours and wives to the party... We were not to tell them about what happened.

The neighbours asked if they could go in our car and we agreed so I am driving.

we have had instructions for the party tonight.

Helen was to arrive in a business suit, to include black lingerie and stockings

I have to be all out in dress and underwear from her closet.

This morning I had an email instructing me to buy a cock cage and bring it and one key to the party

I'm guessing they will keep the one I take so I can't get out until we get home.

JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
352 Followers