My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 05: Epilogue

Story Info
Jill's side of the story and what happened next.
3.8k words
3.08
15.3k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's Accidental Affair part 5 -- Epilogue revised

The story contains, a shared wife experience, infidelity, initial reluctance or nonconsensual sex, group, and anal sex, if any of these are distasteful for you, do not read this story.

In the first four segments of this ongoing tale, I wrote about the start of an affair my wife was having with my step son's wrestling coach. The innocent beginnings where somewhat facilitated through accident, and Ambien. My once shy, demure wife, has started dressing much more provocatively and has become an aggressor in the bedroom. I must say I am enjoying, immensely, the byproduct of her awakened sexuality.

My apologies to my friends reading about our exploits, I was in such haste to post Jill's side of the story that I failed to do an adequate job of spell checking and grammatical review. Hopefully I caught them all in this revision. Thank you to the critic who pointed it out.

I had several posters ask for Jill's thoughts on the events of our tale. When I informed her of the requests she was unaware that I had even shared our story, so the first thing she did was read the first four chapters of "My Wife's Accidental Affair." As she began reading, first, her jaw dropped, and as she continued reading, she placed a hand over her mouth, then later both hands over her eyes, then her hands moved to my lap there they unzipped my fly and began to stroke me as she read on.

"This is so hot; I can't believe you told people." She whispered as she read. "I can't believe you didn't get mad... I can't believe they all took turns... I am so happy Eric didn't wake up... He would think his mom is such a slut."

"You are a slut!"

"Watch your mouth buddy, or I will be somebody else's slut."

"Do you want to be somebody else's slut?"

"I don't want to be a slut at all, can't I just be highly sexual?"

"You are a highly sexual, SLUT." When I said it she gave my balls a squeeze which immediately resulted in me changing my tune. "But you are mine, and I love my highly sexual wife."

"Don't you ever forget it, I will always be yours, and right now I want you to take me and fuck your slut hard." She then gripped my erect phallus and stood dragging me to our bedroom, we were shedding our clothes as we walked from my office down the hall, by the time we got to the bed we were both nude, she pushed me down and dropped to her knees between my legs then inhaled my member. Stroking me and sucking me near to climax, only to stop and comment on the various events of the story, before starting again. Finally, when I could not take it anymore, I sat up grabbed her by her breasts and pulled her on top of me, she straddled my waist, and slid down pushing me into the tight velvety wetness of her sex. She rode me slowly, rotating her hips while also rising and falling. She would accelerate her thrusts, then stop sometimes with just the tip in, and sometimes with me fully insheathed. After several minutes she leaned back supporting herself with her arms behind her, near my ankles, and rolled her hips rapidly then slammed down hard and cried, "I'm cumming."

That was enough to push me over the top and we came in unison. Shifting her weight, she lay on my chest, her diamond hard nipples delightfully poking into my chest, and we kissed passionately. I told her how beautiful she was, and how much I loved her. She shared her love for me and told me how much she loved how I fucked her. After awhile my erection subsided and slipped out, we remained there holding each other in tight embrace until I fell asleep. As I slept she ventured back to my office and began to type, setting in my office chair still nude and dripping my cum. Thankfully I have a leather chair. She would write for a while, eventually a hand would slip into her lap and she would pause from typing to touch herself softly, then reread and edit what she had just typed. I don't know how long it took her, as I did not awaken when she came back to bed, but she left her story on my computer for me to read and share when I got up. Here is what jill wrote:

Hello everyone, this is Jill writing, I hope my writing is not too terrible, I am not a writer and I certainly have never in my life written anything like this. I think my English Professor would be quite surprised. If I wrote this for him, I might have earned a better grade, or maybe not, he would probably just want to have sex with me. Come to think of it, I am pretty sure he did want to have sex with me. He didn't. At the time such thoughts were not in my realm of comprehension, today, who knows, he would probably get lucky. I still cannot believe how wanton I have become. Mike seems to like it, and we have had more sex in the last few months than we did in the first twenty years of marriage. It seems like we are on a perpetual honeymoon, actually, I am pretty sure we didn't have this much sex on our honeymoon. I know I didn't desire it as much back then, so I guess in that respect what I have become is good. I do wonder sometimes when in public and I see people smiling at me, if they know, and my old morality is mortified at the thought. If she knew, my mother would call me a fallen woman and never speak to me again. I don't know if Eric, our son, knows or not, if so, he has never given any indication, nor treated me any differently, so I pray that he doesn't and that he never finds out.

Mike gave you my stats and told you about my Ambien and the resulting "Zombie Mode," it creates. I swear it is like that date rape drug, because I will do things and say things that I would never do while awake (or at least used to never do) and have no remembrance of having done them. I woke up once with blood covering my pillowcase along with Oreo cookie crumbs everywhere and a huge bruise on my chin. We traced the blood droplet trail to the kitchen and could readily see where I had fallen, apparently face first to the floor, got up, went to the cupboard grabbed the bag of Oreos and returned to bed to eat bleeding along the way. Even faced with that evidence I have no memory of the event. The same is true of that first night in the hotel room with Coach Green. Well, at least part of it. My memory of the event begins long past what we watched on the tape. I recall awakening to an arm across my ribs and a hand cupping my breast, a man's body spooning tightly to me, the size and firmness of his body immediately informed me that it was not my husband. Mike is, at least, six inches taller than Coach Green (and bigger in other important areas, I love you Mike,) but no one I have ever met is as muscular and chiseled as Coach. Pulling the sheets back I could see that the bed below me was soaked in both mine and apparently coach's fluids, I didn't have to look to know that I had had sex, and a lot of it. I struggled to remember the night before, and feared what had I done?

Slipping out of bed I took a long shower attempting to wash my infidelity away, my breasts and vagina tingled and the slightest touch sent jolts of electricity straight to my clit and nipples, I couldn't deny how aroused my body was, but my mind was wracked with guilt, I had never cheated on Mike, and believed that I never would. I quit trying to wash the semen from me, it seemed to continue to flow out of me with each swab of the washcloth. The pressure from the water flow created mini orgasms, I had never known my body to be so tuned toward sex. Finishing the shower I knew I had to wake the coach and usher him out of my room before the boys in the rooms down the hall awakened. I would never be able to live with it if Eric saw coach leaving my room after a night of illicit fornication. With a towel wrapped tightly around me I tiptoed through the room past the bed in order to retrieve clothing from my suitcase and as I bent over to pull on my panties Coach, who I thought was still asleep, slipped his hand between my legs and pushed his index finger against my clitoris and his thumb into my still leaking vagina. Bolts of lightning shot through me, my legs trembled, my nipples hardened, and I almost fell to the ground, quickly spinning around I ordered Coach to leave. That is as soon as I caught my breath.

Fortunately, he complied with very little resistance on his departure I sat on the bed and cried, so ashamed of what I had done and the lust that was still burning within me. Finally composing myself, I dressed and went out to watch the wrestling meet. For the first time since Eric started wrestling, I didn't eat dinner with the team, While they ate, I went to my room and gathered a few things and went to Virginia Bell's room, another wrestling mom, we talked most of the night and I finally fell asleep on her spare bed, I did not spend the night with Coach Green as Mike had supposed.

As soon as the meet ended I headed home alone instead of following the bus as I always had, I was confused, angry, sad, and horny. I felt compelled to tell Mike, yet knew that if I did, our marriage would be over, he could never forgive me. Part of me wanted to kill Coach Green, and part wanted to have sex with him again so I could better understand what my body was craving. By the time I arrived home I had resolved to never to be caught alone with Coach, and not to tell Mike, why hurt him, when it was my shame to bear. I avoided inviting Mike to the meets, telling myself that he was too busy, but I am sure the real reason was that I feared seeing Coach, Mike would somehow know. Coach tried to talk to me several times but each time I let him know in no uncertain terms, that what happened was a mistake and it would never happen again. After several attempts he seemed to understand and quit pushing it. That is until the quad meet, and the hot chocolate, and our second coupling, again fueled by the Ambien, but I can't deny that my own curiosity and lust played an equal role that time.

You have to understand Coach Green is better looking than Brad Pitt with a body that the Rock Dwayne Johnson would be jealous of. Every cheerleader, every female teacher and every soccer mom incessantly talks about how gorgeous he is. Add to it, he is also intelligent and obviously cares for the kids, I still do not understand how someone has not tied him down yet. I can also say, he is very good at sex and the stamina that he has on the mat carries over into the bedroom. He is great, but he is not Mike. On the hot chocolate night, I was shocked out of my zombie mode by the scalding liquid and the presence of all the boys gazing at my tits from the door. When Coach so gently and tenderly took care of my burns I allowed my lust and curiosity to take over and I for the first time in my life had sex without any emotional ties. Sex just for the physical pleasure. I resolved that it would be a one-and-done, and that if I did it this once, I could get it out of my system. After Coach and my last coupling that night the guilt and realization of what I had done set in and I asked Coach to leave and never come to me again, I resolved to come clean about the affair to Mike and face whatever consequences it brought, and hoped that I could convince him that he was the only one I loved, and that this thing with Coach was over and would never happen again.

I avoided Coach again the next day and had not yet taken my Ambien but had gotten ready for bed when he barged into my room with his own key, that I did not give him. Here again, Mike's assumption was incorrect, Since the booster club had reserved all the rooms for players, coaches and sponsors (I am a sponsor/chaperone, don't laugh) Coach was able to convince the desk clerk to give him keys to every room reserved as he was the primary adult responsible for a group of high school kids. Initially I was angry, but again my horniness overrode my moral compass, and I figured that I since was already a whore, I might as well make a weekend of it, so I invited Coach in and decided to rock his world with the resolve that this absolutely was the last time and I wanted him to remember me forever, I think I succeeded. Believe it or not I also have since remained true to my resolve and have not had any physical contact with him. On the road home afternoon, I decided to make love to Mike more vigorously and intentionally than he had ever experienced, before I confessed my guilt and begged his forgiveness. I did fuck him silly, but he fell asleep before I could confess, our lovemaking was the best we, I, had ever had and I was still horny when I woke up. I saw Mike's morning erection and decided to give him a wake-up to remember by sucking him awake.

Throughout the week we continued to make love at every opportunity and every time I tried to begin to confess, Mike would interrupt or some thing or someone would interfere. By the weekend I was so sexually charged that I wanted Mike in me all the time and felt an emptiness when I didn't have some appendage of his inside me. I decided I would tell him about Coach when the time was right, I just couldn't bring myself to bring us down from the sexual high we were riding. We became more adventurous in our couplings having sex in literally every room of the house, including the garage and back yard. When Saturday came and Mike accidently thrust his penis into my anal opening a whole new world opened for both of us. You cannot imagine how much it hurt yet felt so wonderful at the same time, by the end of the weekend I wanted anal sex as much as vaginal and I seemed to need sex all the time. I would make Mike late for work demanding sex. I even went to his office one day dressed only in a light jacket, brought him lunch and flashed him as I left telling him to hurry home because, "I need fucked, really bad." He left work early that day.

All was good until the night of the last meet when Mike headed to the cabin, I wanted to go with him and screw in every room there as well, but as a sponsor I was obligated to stay with the team until the end and chaperone the Honors Banquet that evening. After the banquet ended I headed home, completed a few housekeeping chores, took my Ambien ate my sugar fix and went to bed. In episode four of this saga, I had helped Mike write the recount of what happened with the Senior boys that night so I won't retell it, but I will say that in my dream state I longed for there to be a never ending supply of young hard penises fucking me endlessly and filling me with so much cum that I would be swimming in it, drinking it and filling every orifice with it. I had never been so turned on.

When Mike told me about, then showed me the videos, I was at first furious, then confused, how could he condone such wanton behavior, how could he still love me. The furious passion that he exhibited as he fucked me after watching them together, and after he again finally convinced me that for some reason me being a harlot was exciting to him, I had to admit to myself it was exciting for me as well. When he broached the subject of trying to set up a gangbang in which I was a willing and awake participant I was terrified, and thrilled. It was like riding a roller coaster, adrenalin flowing and the flight reflex firing at the same time, I never wanted anything more, nor was I ever more afraid that it might actually happen.

Through the summer we planned several out of town trips where I was to go to the hotel bar and pick up some of the traveling business men, but it never materialized, we got on the Friend Finder site and tried to set one up at our cabin, only to have Eric decide he was going there with his friends that weekend and requested that we would let them have it to themselves, of course we agreed. Both Mike and I were hesitant to set anything up in our hometown, afraid we knew too many people, and someone would surely find out, and our reputation be ruined. Mike tried his best to simulate the experience, blindfolding me, and using several of the different sex toys we had purchased in my different holes while using different voices. It was great, I always came hard but I knew it wasn't real.

I had the most intense orgasm of my life one evening during our trials. Mike had blindfolded me, had me tied over the ottoman, and strapped a butterfly over my vulva directly stimulating my clit while he worked a ten inch vibrating dildo in and out of my gushing vagina. He started licking my exposed anus, then inserted his tongue getting me well lubed, and without warning he thrust the full length of his penis into my bottom. I cried out in climax and came so hard I passed out. He continued to thrust into my butt while see-sawing the dildo into my woohoo. When he came he pushed the dildo all the way into my vagina and himself fully into my butt and shot so hard I could feel it. Like hot darts into the tender lining of my anus, feeling that I climaxed again and passed out again.

When I came to I begged him to let me loose but he had other things in mind, he had previously filled two condoms with water and froze them creating two long ice dildos. He left me tied for awhile placing yet another vibrator into my gaping anus. With the butterfly on my clit and a vibrator in each hole, I was in near constant orgasm, I didn't think it was possible to climax so much, my own white foam was running down my legs and my stomach muscles and leg muscles began to cramp. I begged him to let me loose, he responded by teasing a nipple, something that by itself will usually make me come, and kissing the back of my neck, another thing that on its own will make me cum. Then suddenly all three were vibrators were turned off and the dildos quickly removed, I had never felt so hollow, the cool air of the room flowed into my gaping holes causing me to shiver, which again resulted in muscles cramping. Finally without warning he pushed the two ice dildos into my woohoo and butt simultaneously, the stark cold caused both to clamp shut, but the intrusion was complete and the ice dildoes were enclosed inside me, and then he turned the damned butterfly back on. I awoke the next morning in bed beside my loving husband. Later that afternoon I walked into his office to find him online shopping for something called a Sybian. He is very thrilled about its pending arrival but won't tell me anything about it, some new form of sexual torture I am sure.

The imagined gangbang never materialized until fall, Eric was off to the State University wrestling on their team with a scholarship and living in the athlete's dorm, several of his close friend are there as well including Pepper who lives in a fraternity. He too was on scholarship and majoring in Bioengineering, after doing a summer internship with NASA. Mike and I were up for Parents weekend and to attend the first home football game. It is Mike's alma mater, so he was thrilled, we attended the game and went to dinner with Eric and his new girlfriend, she is very sweet and very pretty, after dinner they had plans with friends so we said goodbye and Mike wanted to go have a drink at his old favorite bar, surprised that it was still in business. We had just finished our pitcher and were about to leave when Pepper walks in, Mike saw him first and waved him over. Pepper, ever the suave charmer shyly accepted the offer and waved to the waitress for her to bring another pitcher and another glass. Midway through that pitcher several of Pepper's fraternity brothers showed up, we gathered chairs and pulled tables together to accommodate the crowd. Mike and Pepper accepted a challenge to play another duo at pool and ended up winning several games before giving up the table.

They appeared to have a very engaging conversation going, with both frequently looking back at me and smiling. I was getting to know the frat boys and getting drunk while unbeknownst to me Mike and Pepper were planning on me getting to know them much more intimately.

It is very late and I am very tired and not at all sure anyone will ever read this, but if you do, and if want to hear what happen back at the frat, post good things and I will share. Please don't be hateful. -- Jill.