All Comments on 'My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 05: Epilogue'

by tulsatime39

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you take the time to proof read and spellcheck your work it will make a lot more sense. Otherwise its like a middle school kid was writing what he was thinking and therby trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is a very simple solution to this story. The husband pimps out the skank and makes money from it. He tells all their friends and family to see if they want thier turn at fucking the bitch. Take the bitch to a match go on the loud speaker and tell everyone in the room they can fuck the bitch for 300 dollars. The cuck/pimp will make loads of money. That way the skank gets what it wants and the cuck makes loads of money as her pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fucking Slut🤬

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everyone gets STD's is the only realistic way to end this pathetic nightmare!

golfislifegolfislifeover 1 year ago

THANKS FOR TAKING US ALONG YOUR JOURNEY AND I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE MORE MORE.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

true or not true it doesn't matter. a cheating whore and a cuckold don't make for a great relationship. sorry, words have meanings and both apply.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Skanky bitch had an accidental gamgbang. Twentyseven assholes accidentally porked her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't care about what happened at the frat!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

The giant, Soviet-style blocks of text and lack of any dialogue in the main part of the story hurts the readability. When writing, "show, don't tell". Exposition is telling. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an ABSOLUTE SLUT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't be hateful. -- Jill.

Give us one reason why not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Accidental?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story , is it true? Concern is making a fool of your son with him finding out his mother was repeatedly fucked by his coach and then his friend and a bunch of college classmates. Me personally could never stay with a cheating wife and from the sound the coach was a battle he couldn’t win but buying your time with a bat to the knee always works . Love to hear the story of the college gang bang , every guys dream of fucking an older married mom. A loc as l guy back at end of high school him and four others squeezed in a cab him in the front. His mom showed up and said I’ll take bus but the boys said it’s short trip get in . On the 20 minute ride because of traffic they were touching her and getting more aggressive. Turned out her a bit submissive and they took her hand on their dicks all taking turns rubbing her pussy. That trip started a few years of them fucking her individual , dp or gang bangs. She nerved knew there were video and pics and that the original four were making money bringing other guys. Once which they showed us three teammates of sons college baseball team all black destroyed her . They got off on her being a married mom of a friend who was taking her first black cock . At one point getting verbally assaulted while getting her ass pounded deep and hard while they had her rim ass. There are many true stories out there like this and always great to hear as long as it’s not you being related to the woman.

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210over 1 year ago

Great set up. Please tell the rest of the story about what happened at the frat.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I REALLY like the fact that it's a true story. That really ups the excitement for me.

Thank YOU!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Whatever. That marriage has become a charade or is doomed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous