My Wife's Compulsion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And her breasts looked like they came off of different women. The left was the same as always, small with a pale pink areola and small nipple. The right breast was still small, but her areola was very dark and puffy, almost like a ping pong ball had been inserted under the skin, and her nipple was even darker. I was pretty sure her right breast would be tipped with a dark bruise in the morning.

"Come on, Mommy," I said and she giggled. I wondered if there wasn't a bit of hysteria in that sound.

I walked her into the bedroom, where I unbuttoned her skirt and finished undressing her. Both naked now, I walked her into the bathroom and had her sit. I kissed her as she peed and then wiped her carefully.

"Come on," I said, "Let's get you into bed."

At the foot of the bed she turned to me and I saw a bit of crazy in her eyes.

She held my eyes as she slowly eased to her knees and took me into her mouth. I thought I would cum at the first touch I was SO hard, but Millie is the best ever with that mouth. Her lips barely touched me as I watched my cock disappear slowly into her mouth and then her tongue, warm and wet and slick with her saliva applied the slightest pressure.

And she was SO skilled, she could make it last even in my hyper-ready state.

Her eyes never left mine as she slowly took me beyond the place where I would normally have cum. She knew exactly how much pressure to apply. She could accept my full length, swallowing to take the last inch or so into her throat, and then slowly, so damn slowly my body would tremble and arch seeking release, she would pull off.

When I did cum, when she ALLOWED me to cum, it was explosive.

My semen shot past her head as that first hard pump answered the demands of evolution. The second left a thick white sticky line from her hairline over her right eye across her face. The third hit right between her eyes, forcing her to finally close them. Fourth, fifth, and sixth pumps left smaller sticky wet spots on her chin, the hollow of her collarbone, and her swollen nipple in turn.

She took me back in her mouth for a few seconds, sucking the last drops from me, her hands making me cry out as they grabbed my sore ass to prevent my body from jerking away from the intensity of what she was doing.

She held me as I trembled and finally relaxed.

She stood then and I realized we were both close to exhaustion.

"Come on," she said and crawled into bed.

I crawled in next to her.

"Good night, Baby," she murmured, smiling, her eyes already closed.

"Good night, Mommy," I said, my mouth finding that swollen nipple and beginning to nurse gently.

She giggled at that, but her giggle turned into soft snores quickly.

12