All Comments on 'My Wife's Cuckold Slave Ch. 01'

by laver1812

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

You lost me when you described your wife as sexually adventurous until she married you. What changed? Why was she a dead fish with you: the man she chose over everyone else, the one she wanted to marry…why was she just laying there?

Considering your particular kink, why were you surprised or shocked that she owned a vibrator? You’re married, surely you’ve seen her have a morning piss or horrible morning breath…but you weee unable to talk about her masturbating?

People are consistent. Predictable. If we do A, it stands to reason B will follow.

Your story goes from A to the color purple followed by the number Zaxxon.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story, can't wait to see where this goes and how it develops. Very intrigued. Ignore the other comments, some people read into these things too much, the back story is there to just set a scene, doesn't need to be air tight, it's not like you're going to court and that's your final statement. Keep up the good work.

Just one pointer there was a couple of spelling mistakes which changed the word meaning (e.g. when at the garage getting a sandwich, you mentioned a 'secretion' of sandwiches, when I think you meant a 'selection' of...) just something to keep an eye on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous