My Wife's Cuckold Slave Ch. 09

Story Info
I finally meet Raven in real life, with Louise and Emma.
3.7k words
4.15
3.5k
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers

I have been in my chastity/cuckold relationship for a few months now, and my online domme Raven returns to the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been several months since my wife Louise discovered that I had been having a relationship with an online domme, Raven. She had issued an ultimatum - I could either leave, or stay, but if I choose the latter, there would be a dynamic change in our relationship. She would put me into chastity, and take complete control of my life, and at the same time, start to take lovers. I had agreed to this in order to to keep Louise, but it also made me realise that this is something I had always wanted.

We had settled into a routine. Louise regularly saw other people for sex, mostly in hotels or at their homes, but occasionally brought someone home. When she did, I was completely ignored, and she happily paraded them in front of me. She had also discovered that she liked women as well, but she had so far only had one girlfriend, Emma, who she had discovered at the sex shop when I bought my cage.

Emma regularly stayed over, and when she did, the pair of them would walk around in front of me quite happily in just their underwear, their skimpy thongs revealing a pair of gorgeous bottoms, the round globes separated by the thinest straps. They seemed to take an especial delight in taunting me, happily making out on the couch while I was made to sit in a chair, ignored. Emma had seemed quite friendly towards me when she first arrived, but as the weeks went by, she started to delight in humiliating and punishing me, and that also seemed to lead Louise on, to the point where my heart dropped when I heard them coming into the house together, giggling and plotting. The one thing I had to be grateful for was that Emma had suggested to Louise that I should be allowed some release occasionally, so from time to time I would be let out of my cage, and my wife would stroke me to climax, while she taunted me about the lovers she had been seeing.

This week, Louise told me that we would be going away for the weekend when we finished work. I didn't need to do anything as she would be taking care of the arrangements. She didn't say anymore, but was ready waiting for me when I got home on Friday, and handed me a small pink box, like a girls lunch box.

"This has everything you will need for the weekend."

She had a small case with her, and was dressed in black, tight leather trousers with a black top, leather jacket and spike heel boots. She looked as beautiful as ever, her long black hair flowing down, and her face perfectly made up. Not for the first time, I felt pangs of regret about how I had managed to lose her from the physical side of our relationship, but knew that the only way to stay with her was as her slave.

As usual, she made me drive. I was only allowed to use the car to ferry her around, and she ignored me while we drove, part from barking out directions. The route seemed familiar, and when she told me to pull into a side street, I realised that I had been here before. We pulled up outside the large Victorian terrace, where Emma had a flat, and where I had been sent to stay the first night that Louise brought home a lover, when she wanted to be alone. Emma had told me that the house was owned by a couple, but although she gave me the impression that she was more to them than just a lodger, she never went into any more detail.

Louise told me to park and then we went up to the imposing front door. Emma must have been watching out for us, because it opened as we approached, to reveal her jumping up and down in excitement, her eyes sparking. She threw her arms around Louise, and they kissed, ignoring me for the moment. Breaking her hold, Emma pulled away and turned to me, with an evil grin on her face. She slapped me hard across the face and dragged me inside, pushing me in front of her into the hall.

"Why are you still dressed?" she barked.

Louise stood watching with an amused look on her face as I stripped my clothes off, standing naked before Emma, apart from my ever present cage, and then handed the small pink box.

"Everything you need is in there, so chop chop!"

The box contained a short skirt, a pair of panties and a black-shirt. The skirt was a surprise - Louise always made me wear a pair of her used panties, but that was the most feminine thing I had been given up to now. When I put it on, it just covered the cheeks of my arse. Emma giggled.

"Thats better, no one wants to see that thing hanging between your legs."

The t-shirt was plain apart from the single word, "Whore". I started to wonder where this weekend was going to take me. Emma suddenly tensed, and shushed us.

"The Mistress is coming!"

I heard the distant sounds of heels clicking on a wooden floor, and then a woman came into the hallway. Although I had never met her in person, I instantly recognised my online domme, Raven. Suddenly it all started to make sense, how we had had our 'chance' meeting with Emma, and how we had come to be here. I knew that Louise and Raven had communicated regularly since my secret had been discovered, but when Louise held her arms out, and they hugged and kissed each other, I realised that they must have been in touch more regularly,

Raven was as stunning in real life as in her pictures. Long black hair, which gave her her name, and figure hugging clothes, with flawless skin and make up. I suddenly realised how similar she was in appearance to Louise, who was only a few years older. The three gorgeous women looked at me - my wife, my domme, and the spiky goth. Raven handed Emma a dog collar which she fastened around my neck, slipping on a lead, and then handing the end back to her Mistress. A tug signalled that I should follow and we were lead into the sitting room.

Two large sofas sat in front of a roaring fire. The women curled up on the seats, Emma cuddling up against Louise while Raven watched us all with her enigmatic smile. Raven got them some drinks and announced that she had ordered Chinese food to be delivered, and they sipped and chatted while they waited for it to arrive. I was made to sit on the floor, Raven holding on to the lead, but otherwise ignoring me.

The door bell rang, and a foot prodded me.

"Get the food, and then serve it onto plates in the kitchen. Everything is laid out ready."

The lead was unclipped and I went back into the hallway, realising that I was about to answer the door to a stranger, wearing a short skirt, a t-shirt with "Whore" written on it and a dog collar. The delivery driver was a young woman who burst out laughing when she saw me.

"Is it fancy dress?"

I nodded, my face crimson, and took the bag that she offered me. It was obviously pre-paid, because she turned back down the path, still laughing as she walked out the gate. In the kitchen there were three plates and a number of serving dishes along with some trays. I realised that I would be serving the food to the women only, and did my best to organise the various courses into the bowls, which I took back into the sitting room. A low table had appeared in front of them, and I hurried to set the meal out.

I was sent to sit in the corner of the room, facing the wall while they ate.

"No one wants to see your sad puppy eyes while we are eating!" announced Raven.

My stomach rumbled as the smell of the food wafted enticingly under my nostrils. I hadn't eaten much that day. Louise had allowed me a stale sandwich to take for lunch, and as usual, I had just drunk water from my bottle, filled from the toilet bowl.

Eventually I heard cutlery being replaced, and Raven summoned me to clear the table. What leftover food there was had been scraped into a single pile, mushed together in an unappetising mess. She proceed at it with her toe.

"You may have that to eat. You will find a bowl under the sink in the kitchen, which you will on the floor and eat from."

I carried the plates into the kitchen, and found an old metal dog bowl under the sink. It was battered and dirty, and I prepared to rinse it out when I felt a hard slap round the back of my head. I whirled round to find Emma standing there.

"What do you think you are doing? Thats quite good enough for you. Now if you want anything to eat, get on with it, or else you can stay hungry, I don't really care which."

I was really seeing the cruel side to Emma now, which seemed to be more pronounced within this house. She stood watching, arms folded and tapping my head while I put the fifty bowl on the floor and then tipped the slop into it. I knelt, and gingerly started to lick at it. It was cold and revolting, but I knew that if I didn't eat it, not only would I probably be punished, but I wouldn't have anything else until tomorrow. Emma was getting impatient - I felt her foot on the back of my neck, pushing my head down into the mess. Eventually I was finished, and sat back on my heels, my face covered with food.

Emma laughed, and leaning down towards me, spat several times straight into my face.

"You cannot believe how disgusting and pathetic you look. We don't want to see you. You can stay in here and wash up the dishes, and then sit in the corner, on the floor. Do not try and clean you face, you can leave it looking like that to remind yourself how worthless you are. Stay in here until you are summoned."

She flounced out, and then I heard peels of laughter from the sitting room, as she let Louise and Raven know what I had been made to do. It didn't take long to wash the dishes, and I sat on the cold hard floor, listening to their voices as they drank and talked in the sitting room. Eventually Emma came back in, picked up the dish cloth from the sink and threw it at me.

"Wash your face with that, quickly, and then come with me."

I smeared the worst off my face with the damp dishcloth, and then followed Emma upstairs, into a large bedroom. There was a study metal dog cage in the corner.

"Take your skirt and t-shirt off and get in!" she ordered. I had almost forgotten that I was wearing the short skirt that they had given me, but felt strangely naked and vulnerable as I slid it off, and gave it to Emma, along with the t-shirt. I still had my cage on, of course, and also the pair of Louise's used panties that I had been wearing all day. I crawled into the cage, where there was just enough room to sit down, before Emma locked the door.

"The Mistress has graciously allowed you to come into her bed-room. You are to remain absolutely silent while you are in that cage, do you understand?"

I nodded my acceptance, and Emma walked out, leaving me locked up and alone again.. The room as large and expensively decorated, with an enormous super-king size double bed. My cage was against the wall, and although I could see the end of the bed, I realised that I wouldn't be able to see anyone lying down.

Before long, I started to hear movement and assumed that the ladies were coming upstairs to bed. The door opened, and Raven strode in. She ignored me completely as she stripped off her clothes, and once again, I marvelled at her beauty. I had seen the online photos of her, but they didn't do justice to her flawless skin, peachy buttocks, and firm rounded breasts. She disappeared into the en-suite wearing just her thong and bra, and when she came back out she was wrapped in a towering robe. Turning to me for the briefest second, she blew me a kiss, and then, slipping off the robe, slid under the covers and disappeared from view.

The bedside light was still on, bathing the room in a subtle glow, but otherwise there was silence. I thought I could hear low voices outside, and then the door swung open to reveal Emma, leading Louise into the room by the hand. They both had similar toweling robes on, and then Emma undid Louise's, and slid it off, to reveal her naked apart for a tiny black thong. She pulled back the covers on one side of the bed, and with the lightest of touches, pushed Louise gently forward so that she climbed in beside Raven, disappearing from my view. Emma turned and left, and there was silence, apart from a faint rustling of the sheets.

I started to hear a low murmuring of voices, and then the sounds of kissing coming from the bed, and I knew that Louise and Raven were starting to make out with each other. Their breathing was getting heavy, and I heard Louise whimpering with delight as Raven stroked her. The door opened again and Emma returned into the room, walking over towards me in the cage. Her robe was gone now, and she was naked, apart from a large strap-on dildo which she waved in front of my eyes.

Her face had her now familiar evil stare, and she passed the tip through the cage.

"I would suggest you get some lube on this if you want Louise to enjoy herself!"

I opened my mouth and let her push the end in, experiencing the feeling of a cock in my mouth for the first time. I hadn't appreciated how wide I would have to open my mouth, and immediately my jaw began to ache. Emma thrust forward and I gagged as the tip hit the back of my throat, making her laugh.

"Oh dear me, you really are going to need some practice, you little cock sucker!"

She pulled away from me and climbed onto the bed, kneeling up and facing away from me. I saw her lean forward, and then a pair of legs appeared, which were Louise's. I realised that Emma was pulling her forward, and then as she bucked forward, I heard Louise squeal as she thrust into her. I could see Emma's buttocks thrusting back and forth, and my wife's initial screams turned unto panting as she started to enjoy to enjoy the relentless fucking. Although I couldn't see what was going on, apart for Emma's back, I recognised Louise's moans and knew she was close to orgasm. Suddenly she screamed again, and Emma fell forward onto her and out of sight. The room was quiet apart from the panting from the two women, and I heard the low voice of Raven.

Emma slipped off the bed, and returned to me, sticking the tip of her cock back into the cage. It was slick with Louise's juices, and I licked at it, tasting her as I swirled my tongue along its length. Emma opened the cage and beckoned me out. As I stood up, I saw Louise lying in Raven's arms as she cuddled her, stroking her hair and whispering into her ear. Emma lead me out of the room, and I left the two women curled up in bed together.

She led me back down into the hallway, and then opened a door under the stair, flicking on a light. Some stone steps lead downwards, and I followed her down into a large basement. The room was dark and windowless, and in the corner was another door. Emma opened this to reveal a small bare room, about the size of as single bed. There was a small drain in the corner, like a shower, and a ring bolted to wall, with a chain attached. Emma pushed me to my knees and bending my head forward, attached the end of the chain to my collar. It was only about two feet long so I realised that I would barely be able to move. The floor felt warm, which was strange, as the basement had been cold and slightly damp. Emma pulled my arms behind me, and I felt her attach some cuffs, locking them together.

"Do you see how kind Mistress is? She's had underfloor heating installed so that you don't die down here! Apart from that, this is the lowest part of the house, so appropriate for you, as you are lowest of the low."

Emma laughed at her joke, and handed me a bottle of water.

"I suggest you drink this. You are going to be down here for a while, and there's nothing else."

I was thirsty, especially after eating the left over Chinese food so I emptied the bottle, which made Emma laugh again.

"You might regret that in the middle of the night! Anyway, no time to stand and chat. I've got a nice warm bed waiting for me upstairs, with Louise and Raven in it, and I think it's my time for some loving. See you in the morning!"

She slammed the door, leaving me alone and kneeling on the floor with my head bowed. There was a low red light, which I was grateful for, otherwise I would have been in complete darkness. I could also see the luminous digits of a clock mounted high ion the wall, so I would have some idea of time. The floor was warm but hard, and I managed to law dow as I waited for the night to pass.

The chain was long enough to allow me to lie down on my side, with my head almost touching the wall It was uncomfortable with my hands bound behind me, but unbelievably, I managed to fall asleep for a few hours. I was woken with my bladder telling me that I needed to relieve myself, and suddenly realised that it might have not been such a good idea to drink all that water. The drain was at the other end of the room, and I realised that, if I pissed, I would end up lying in it. My discomfort increased to the point where I knew I was going to have to release. I thought that perhaps I would just let a small trickle gain, and I relaxed slightly, a few drops of urine dribbling out into the panties that I was wearing. That was definitely a mistake, and I suddenly let go, pissing myself, soaking my panties and flooding the floor where I was lying.

The urine cooled, and I was left lying in a pool of my own piss, which spread across the floor. I could feel it in my hair, and the wet cotton I was wearing become cold and clammy. I realised how lucky I was that the floor was heated, but that was the only shred of comfort.

I could see the clock on the wall, and watched the minutes slowly changing, wondering how long I would be left here, lying in my own waste. I must have fallen asleep again, because suddenly the door banged op. This time it was Raven standing there, looking as stunning as ever, in a leather mini skirt and her trademark thigh boots

Her beautiful face wrinkled as she looked at me lying on the floor.

"You disgusting pig - aren't you even house trained?"

She prodded at me with her foot and held her nose.

"My God, you stink - stay there."

She disappeared and I realised that I couldn't move even if I wanted to. She reappeared with a hose in her hand, and turned it on, directing the water at me. It was freezing cold, and I gasped as it struck my skin. She, of course, ignored my distress, and hosed me down like an animal, eventually stopping when the floor was clean, before reaching down to unclip the chain from my collar, and helping me to stand up.

"I think we will leave the cuffs on for now. I think those can go though.'

She reached forward and pulled my panties down, her head tantalisingly close to mine. I could smell her delicate perfume, and my cock hardened painfully in its cage. Raven noticed my cage twitch and chuckled.

"That needs covering up - let me help."

She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down, a black lacy thong.

"I know you would love to feel this against your cock - its such a shame its covered with that cage."

As she held them out, I stepped in to the legs, and she pulled them up, encasing my balls and pulling the string hard into my arse at the back. Spinning me round she nodded approvingly.

"You have a very nice arse for a man - I think some people are going to appreciate that later."

We went back up the stone stairs into the kitchen. The skirt and t-shirt from the night before were still there and I put them back on at her direction. There was food on the side, and Raven pointed me towards it.

"Everything there for brunch, so get to it. We will be down in half an hour, so make sure it is all ready. Cook plenty, its going to be a long day!

laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers