My Wife's Cuckold Slave Ch. 08

Story Info
Louise tells me all about the weekend with her lover.
2.6k words
4.2
3.3k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
141 Followers

In the previous chapter, Louise had spent the weekend sleeping with her new bi-sexual friend Emma, and also with her lover, while I was kept in chastity. In this chapter, she tells me all about it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up on Monday morning, the door to Louis's room was firmly shut. I had heard anything after the two women went to bed, but I knew that Louise was exhausted from the relentless fucking on Saturday night, and Emma had also been used by her lover before he left yesterday. There was a note waiting for me downstairs, along with a pair of Louise's panties.

"Put these on and wear them today. Make us both a cup of tea and bring it up before you go to work. Do not wake us if we are asleep"

The black cotton bikini panties were crumpled and soiled, and the tell-tale smell let me know that Louise had pissed in them before taking them off. This was a common humiliation from her, and I ignored it as I slipped them over the black chastity cage that I had been wearing for the last four weeks. I made two mugs of tea and tip-toed upstairs, gently pushing the door open. The two women were asleep in bed, Emma spooning behind Louise, and the covers had slipped enough to make it obvious that they were both naked under the sheets. I gently pulled the quilt up over them, and left them sleeping while I went to work.

Louise had promised to tell me all about the weekend, and I was pleased to see that she was home and waiting for me when I got home.

"I realise that I have been really mean and cruel to you the last few weeks, but you did agree to that?"

I could't argue with her - I had willingly signed the chastity contract that she had given me, and was well aware of what that would entail. However, fantasy and reality are not the same, and it had been a shock at the weekend to hear her fucking with her lover in what used to be our bedroom. She smiled at me, which was almost the first sign of affection since our arrangement had started and she had put me into chastity.

"You've been very good. You've accepted all the conditions that I have imposed, and worn your cage without complaining the whole time. I had a long talk with Emma and she said that I really ought to allow you some relief occasionally, so tonight is your lucky night! Go upstairs, undress and lay on my bed."

I had only been in to Louise's room to clean or take her food and drink since being put into chasity, so I was surprised at what she had told me to do, but happy to go along with her. I went up to her bedroom, where the bed was freshly made, with a large towel spread over it. A new addition were the four black ropes at the corners which I suspected had been used at the weekend.

I lay on the bed, naked apart from the chasity cage and waited for Louise to join me. When she came in, she was wearing a short black dress, with the key around her neck nestled between her ample breasts. Sitting beside me on the bed, she took my arms and wrapped the ropes around my wrists, and then doing the same with my legs so that I was spread-eagled on the bed.

"We don't want you touching yourself," she warned.

I watched as she took the key from around her neck and undid the lock, sliding the cage from my cock, which sprang free for the first time in four weeks, instantly growing hard. I felt the stirring in my balls and knew that I could erupt at any minute.

As if reading my mind, Louise wagged her finger.

"Don't you dare cum until I give you permission. I'm going to tell you all about the weekend, and if you lie there quietly, I will touch you, but you must keep yourself under control!"

I nodded eagerly, not daring to speak, as she held me with her thumb and fore finger, and imperceptibly started to stroke.

"I really just meant to go for a drink with my colleagues after work on Friday, because I knew that I would be having a late night on Saturday, but when I was waiting at the bar, I felt a gentle hand graze against my leg, and was astounded to see the girl from the sex shop smiling at me. I had only seen her that one time, when I was waiting for you in the car, but something just clicked. I couldn't really believe that I kissed her that time, I've never been drawn to girls like that before, but when I saw her standing beside me I just wanted to melt."

"I left my friends at the pub, and went with her to another bar where we talked for ages. As the night went on, I realised that she was taking every opportunity to rub against me or stroke me, and I wanted to touch her as well. We suddenly found ourselves snogging like teenagers, and I knew I wanted to spend the night with her. It was my idea to go to the hotel, and we just fell on each other as soon as we got in the room. She pushed me on the bed, pulled my panties off, and started to eat me. I've never cum so hard in my life - its really true what they say, only a woman truly knows how to stays another woman!"

I was having a hard time staying in control, listening to Louise and picturing the hair of then writhing on the bed. Pre-cum started to ooze from my cock, and I was rewarded by a swat from Louise, her open hand smacking against the tip.

"Don't get excited, I've only just started!"

She waited for a moment until I deflated slightly, and then continued.

"Once Emma had finished me, it was her turn. I lay on my back and she gently lowered herself onto my face, holding herself above me so that my tongue just lapped at her. I wanted to pull her closer but she held my arms down, controlling the moment until eventually my tongue was inside her. My face was wet with her juices when she came, and then we lay facing each other and she cleaned me with her tongue."

Louises resumed her gentle stroking.

"Emma had a vibrator in her handbag and we used that one each other, eventually falling asleep together. After you had come to get us, I decided to make you wait while we played with each other again - it was such a turn on knowing that Emma was making me cum while you were sitting in the chair, all trussed up in your cage and unable to join in!"

"After we had sent you away to wait downstairs, I told Emma that my lover was coming for the night, and really I wanted you out of the way, so thats when she suggested that she take you away. She's really highly sexed, and I know that she likes men as well as women, so I thought it would be fun to send you to send the night with her."

The evil grin returned to Louise's face.

"Of course, there was no way that I was going to give her the key to unlock you, so I knew how frustrating it would be for both of you. I didn't really care, I was excited that my lover was coming."

"I know I haven't really talked about him to you, but you know that I have been seeing someone from work. Its only sex - I don't really like him that much, but he is so insatiable. His cock is huge - I can barely get it in my mouth."

She paused as I stiffened in her hand, growing hard as I visualised her taking his cock in her mouth.

"That turns you on doesn't it? You really are pathetic."

The taunting Louise was back, but the teasing and humiliation only made me more excited. My entire being was now focussed on holding myself back, desperate not to cum until she had got to the end of the story.

"I sucked him off the first time we met, in his car, bobbing up and down on his cock, with my hair wrapped in his hands as he held me down on him. He wouldn't let me go when he came, and I had to swallow it all - and I do that every time I suck him off. "

She leant forward and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Can you taste him? - I gave him a quick blowjob in the toilet at work today."

I wasn't sure if she was teasing or not, but I thought I could detected a saltiness and realised that I might be tasing his cum on my wife's lips.

"Anyway, let's get to Saturday night. I made myself look gorgeous for him when he arrived - that tight backless dress that you like so much, with just a tiny thong underneath, and my high heels. We went to a really expensive restaurant - I paid for it, using your money. It really makes it easy going out now that I take your wages."

One of the changes that Louise had made was that all my salary went straight to her account, with her giving me a pitiful weekly allowance, that was barely enough to survive on. I regularly had to walk to work so that I would have money to buy lunch for myself, and hadn't spent money on anything other than the barest essentials since she had locked me up.

"We came back here and went straight to the bedroom. He pushed me inside the door and onto the bed, face down, ripped my thong off, and then just thrust himself inside. He didn't even undress, just undid his belt and dropped his trousers. He really is huge, and it hurts when he just pushes it in without any foreplay. Luckily I was already wet because I had been fantasising about him all evening, but I still wasn't ready for him being so rough. There was nothing I could do until he had finished, I just had to lay there while he fucked me."

My cock was rock hard now, Louise's hand clasping it and sliding up and down. I knew I was so close, but wanted her to finish, and she realised how hard I had become.

"You like that, don't you, the thought of your wife being forcibly fucked? Well it happened right here." She patted the bed beside her.

"He held me down and fucked me just where you are lying. The first time was doggy, and then he flipped me on my back and tied me down. Why do you think these ropes are here?"

Her eyes were glazing now, and her breath quickened as she replayed Saturday night for me.

"Once I was tied up, he undressed. It doesn't take him long to get hard again, and he sat straddling me, his enormous cock bobbing in front of my face. It was covered with his cum and my juices, but I couldn't move my head away when he slid it into my mouth, and he made me clean him. I don't really know why he bothered, because as soon as I was finished, he fucked me again. This time I really was helpless, tied spreadeagled to the bed while he pounded away. He's a really selfish lover, he doesn't make any attempt to play with me, or get me ready, he just likes to fuck, really, really hard. And of course thats what I like about him."

"When he had finished, he left me tied up while he fell asleep, so I had to just lie there. I could feel his cum trickling out of me, pooling between my legs, and getting cold and sticky until I fell asleep. The next thing I remember, I had been united and was lying with him spooned behind me, his cock nudging between my arse cheeks. I realised he was starting to wake up, but I didn't want to get fucked in the arse - I haven't done that with him yet - so I shifted to let him slip inside my soaking wet pussy, and fucked him like that."

'He fucked me again in the morning - so that was four times. I don't know how he does it - he's always hard and he always cums. I knew that he would want me again later on, and wasn't sure if I would be able to take a fifth fucking - I was getting so sore. That's when I had the idea of getting Emma over - I knew that he wouldn't be able to resist using her, and I knew that she would want to fuck him as well."

I was so close to cumming by now. Louise was being completely open about what a slut she had been for this man who she didn't really even like that much. I had never realised how big her appetite for sex was, and realised that I would have to get used to her being fucked on a regular basis.

"When you turned up yesterday with Emma, I told her that I wanted to give her to him, and she was so eager, she just ran up the stairs. I don't know what the pair of you had been unto but she seemed so horny. He just lay back on the bed and we both sucked him hard, licking up and down his cock, kissing each other at the same time. Emma pushed me away and straddled him. You must have heard her screams when she lowered herself down - I think she thought he was going to split her in two. It was too much for her really, so he flipped her o her back and just fucked her missionary style. I left them to it - to be honest, I was glad to get a break. I think thats when I came down to see you I the kitchen."

I remembered being on my own downstairs, listening to the muffled shrikes and nosies from upstairs, and then Louise joining me. Not long after that he had left, and Louise went back up to Emma.

"She was exhausted when I got back upstairs to her, I think it had been a bit much for her. He can be really rough, and there were handprints on her bottom where he had spanked her. He's done it to me, and it can really hurt. I got into bed with her, and cuddled her, and we fell asleep. Later on we took a bath together, and snogged each other, but we were both too sore to have anymore sex. And that's that!"

Louise was stroking me hard now, and I knew that I was only moments away from erupting. She must have guessed, and leant forward, her hair brushing my face, and her breath hot on my ear as she whispered.

"Wouldn't you like to watch next time, tied up helpless in a chair, while he fucked me and Emma raw?"

I exploded in her hand, the weeks of pent up frustration showering my chest and splattering my face. Louise laughed as she held her hand to my face for me to lick clean, and I tasted my own cum for the first time.

"Lick it all off, my little lucky fuckwit. Then it's back in the cage for you!"

laver1812
laver1812
141 Followers