All Comments on 'My Wife's Favorite Lover'

by rosebudliquor

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Stupid silly cuck shit.

26thNCuck Disapproved

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

How despicable. Smooth jazz. No soul; Muzak for the Masses. Formulaic like... certain genres of writing. Which you skillfully avoided. The subject is not my cuppa, but your writing is extremely well-executed! 4/5.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

What. The. Fuck?

If he wants to eat sperm, if it gets him hard to suck semen then he’s gay and it’s no wonder he doesnt want to fuck her: he prefers men.

Nothing wrong with that; but it’s time to end the charade of being married when he would rather suck cock and eat man ass than fuck his wife's pussy.

And she might love him, like a brother, or a dog; but she certainly doesn't love him as a man, or a husband. She despises him. She lets him go down on her because it’s degrading to him and proves that he isnt actually her husband; but a homosexual who is too afraid to come out of the closet.

And that’s just sad, really.

MysteryMan68MysteryMan68over 2 years ago

Wow. This is fantastic! I was hard like a rock. A sizable rock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just when I thought the LW category couldn't get any worse. 1/5

TuWatchuTuWatchuover 2 years ago

Very good description of the cuckold experience.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do you think stupid trash like this is worth writing? It cerainly is not worth reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just get a divorce. Stupid story line

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

The author included tags and an appropriate title, so complaints about the genre are unreasonable. Since I am not into the cuck fantasy, I acknowledge that I am not the best critic.

I actually thought I might like the married relationship. She said that she loved him and that he was important in her life. I read into that respect, understanding and allowed for loyalty. The description of the bull acting a role for the husband seemed like something I could understand. Roleplaying a fantasy for two consentual adults.

Then the chastity device was introduced that he hated. He was told that he cannot compete. And at the end sh expressed her contempt for her husband.

I watched a video of someone in a real life Femdom relationship. She is picky who she chooses. She chooses men that she is attracted to and likes. When questioned she replied with her own question. Why would she choose to live with a man she does not like.

My criticism is that these kinds of stories do not reflect reality. I am okay with humiliation and other elements of cucking and other elements of BDSM, if at the end of it there is expressions of love, gratitude and affirmation. The community has a term that I cannot recall. But a critical process is this post action reaffirmation.

That is what I think this story is missing.

The technical writing was good. I will not score a story based on my fetish preferences. This story, to me, deserves a minimum of a three and probably a four. It is solid writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see it's cuck approved by LW's cuck, so not worth reading. From the looks of scores there isn't much of a selection today. The 1 key will get a workout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't get it. Does one score the writing ability or the story line? No matter, how well written, if the subject matter is garbage, how can one possible give this story a five star rating. It's a fucking disgusting cuck story. What's wrong with some of you? LW draws some really weird readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

26.NCuck shut up you Trump-bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
SOS

Same old shit, just another cucktale!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another limp dick closeted male living in denial. I cant imagine hating pussy, so tell me, does it suck to have to pretend to like it?

Cuckservatives and pussy go together like MAGA'ts and Democracy.... and neither likes the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d have to put a bullet in both her head and my own if I were him !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find nothing redeeming about this writers submission (see what I did there?). After an agonizing read it occurred to me that this is essentially the exact same story submitted by umpteen dozen different writers to theLW category. The world would be a better place if the three main characters of this story collectively stepped in front of a fast moving bus.- TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another floater for the septic tank labeled "Loving Wives"

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

This story was submitted for Pink Orchid challenge to promote female sex positivity? Humiliating the husband does not make her a sex-positive woman. Learn the difference between having a positive attitude and tearing down others to make yourself feel positive.

I'll give it a 3 because the writing is descriptive. But I can't do more than that due to story content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story is very much about female sex positivity. She loves her husband and loves herself. Both are getting what they want. Sounds positive to me.

Don't like the storyline? Think submissive cuckolds are offensive? Then for crying out loud, don't read it. Lots of other stories on Lit. you can read. This story was not miscategorized by the author. Tags are appropriate to subject matter. Many other similar stories in LW category. Truth in labeling. You people calling it sick or sad or whatever, get a life. Stop condemning and just read something else.

Very good writing, and excellent dialogue. Good dialogue is hard to write. Kudos for descriptiveness - better than many of these stories. Being a cuck, eating out your wife after she has been on a 'date' is a wet, slimy, messy business. No need to be coy, Roy.

One thing I love is that the wife has pubic hair and doesn't want to shave it off. Real dominant women don't need to shave if they don't want to, and don't need to be 'well trimmed' either. Their sub and their lovers have to just deal with it

Last thing is that author gets the cuckold experience at an emotional level. Good job giving us some of that. For those of us who have experienced it, we can tell you are writing about what you know.

5 Stars.

OmenainenOmenainenover 2 years ago

From the viewpoint of my event, I wasn’t impressed by this. Maybe it would’ve been better from her viewpoint, but then that’s not the kink, is is? So I’ll just say “nice writing” and leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RBLQR, Please just write about the sex, and stop the foolish psycho-analyzing. This is not PSY101. I just cum here for the sex.

sf4951sf4951about 2 years ago

As a retired cuckold I realised her affection for me was diminished and translated into enjoyment of my pain to a degree that I felt no love for heranymore and the relationship was terminated. So to those whose superficial analysis of long term affairs concludes there is no downside to rubbing your mates face in it, I suggest you prepare yourself for the unhappy aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Go deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have a similar relationship with my wife of 12 years. The only Time I am allowed to cum is after I have licked her clean and then i get to jerk off in her sticky panties while she makes fun of me. Sucking on her panties after I am finished makes her laugh and call me names.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Just don't see any "real" love between husband and wife here. To celebrate your wedding anniversary with another man just feels terribly disrespectful to me. Hubby could at least be "treated" to a three way or watching her with her lover. Just didn't feel the love here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous