My Wife's First Time Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned into my ear as I ran my finger through her sweet-smelling vaginal opening and said, "You are not going to have any problems at all Dear, you are a natural."

She pulled my hand up and sat up and turned towards me and pushed my blouse off my shoulders as I was pulling the zipper on my skirt down. I lifted my ass, and she pulled the skirt down and off. Then she told me we are going to leave the garter belt and stocking on and told me that both she and Carlos loved seeing a woman in them. We both put our CMF heels back on and got out of the car.

We were both surprised to find Frank and Carlos standing in the doorway of the garage watching us as quietly as could be.

I asked, "How long have you two perverts been watching us?"

Carlos said, "Long enough to watch you get each other naked. I am glad we did not miss that. It was a very sexy sight to watch."

We walked up to the other's husband and gave them a long passionate kiss then undressed them in the kitchen. We took them holding their hands into the master bedroom. The light on the bedside table was still on and I reached over and turned on the switch for the cameras.

Carlos asked, "What is that switch for."

"It turns on the cameras, all eight of them in here and two in the master bath and they don't miss anything."

Both-of-them were hard as rocks and their dicks were standing straight out and dripping precum. I grabbed two pillows off the bed and brought Carlos over to where Carol was standing with Frank. I handed Carol one of the pillows and we dropped them on the floor in front of them. Then we both slowly licked down their chest until we were on our knees and started to make love to their dicks.

Both men just stood and moaned as we licked their balls. We both ran our hands up and down their shafts as we sucked and licked their balls. Carol was the first to start licking, up Frank's fat dick. I did the same to Carlos's prime piece of meat and there was moaning in stereo. Carol licked up the left side and down the right side stopping at the tip to suck on it. I did almost the same thing, but I started on Carlo's right side and came down the left side.

Carol and my head bumped when we got down our side, we both stopped and laughed and then kissed each other I felt Carlos's hand on my head, so I took it and moved it over to Frank's dick Carol noticed what I did and she did the same with Frank's hand at first they just let them set there then Frank started moving his hand so Carlos also started jerking him off. Carol and I kissed a little longer than we had planned just to watch them jerk the other off.

We moved our faces up and took turns licking the tip of the cocks from each side as they jerked off. I moved my arm and went between Carlos's legs and found his ass hole and started playing with it, so Carol did the same to Frank. Then we went back to licking their dicks.

The next time I got to the top of Carlos's big piece of meat I took him in as far as I could go. Now lately I have been able to take almost every guy down my throat so far. But I started to gag on this fine specimen of cock. It took me five tries to open my throat enough to get him halfway down. Frank was so excited that he started to blow his load he pulled out of Carol's mouth and pointed his dick right over at Carlos's cock and sprayed his load on his dick and my face. I pulled back to let him do it. I then went back down and with the fresh lubrication and the taste of Frank's cum I was able to take him in until my nose hit his shaved pelvic area. I started a long slow sensual blowjob, and I could see the joy in his eyes because he was all the way down my throat. Carol put her hand on my neck and was turned on so that she could feel his massive dick going in and out of my throat I'm pretty sure she had a mini orgasm while feeling and watching it happen.

I could hear Carol say: "How does it feel to have a woman finely, take it all down her throat sweetheart? I can feel it going down her throat Carlos. You have waited all your life to feel that haven't you?"

She stood up and tongue kissed him and then reached behind him and pulled my finger out of his ass and replaced it with two of her long slender fingers and slowly massaged his prostate with them. When he started to show signs of him Cuming in my throat she dropped to her knees and placed her face next to mine and started licking Frank's cum from his lower stomach and down around his balls. We felt his balls start to contract so I stopped taking him out of my throat and got ready to share it with Carol.

Carlos said, "Get ready ladies here it comes!"

He started coming hard I took the first large shot in my mouth, (after all I had done all the work) and then pointed it to Carol and she took the next one which was at least the size of the first, in her mouth then back to me for number three this one was a little smaller, and then she sucked him dry then stood up and pulled Frank over and shared it with him. Frank had pulled up a chair behind Carlos, so Carol and I sat him down.

It took a while before Carlos was able to speak when he did he said, "Wow Jan that has to be the very best blow job I ever got, Frank you are a lucky man to be able to get those all the time."

"We need to use the bathroom why don't you guys get a beer and recover for a little while." We walked to the bathroom, each used the toilet and talked about how we felt and about what we should do next.

She asked, "It did not feel like you were upset with me pulling you into the back seat earlier, did you enjoy our little bit of time together?"

I answered "Hell I went willingly sweetheart, and I enjoyed the hell out of how you made me feel, I just hope that you did also. But I want to send the boys on a field trip so we can be alone for a couple of hours to explore ourselves. I do not want an audience for my first time."

"What kind of field trip?"

"There is a strip club just over on New Park Ave and it closes late around, 1 AM or if she is busy, she stays open to 2 o'clock which would give us a couple of hours or more time to be alone. What do you think, they will be able to watch a tape of us when they get back, and then in the morning, we can spend the day switching partners as long, as you guys have no place to be."

"So, what you are saying is we take the rest of the night for just us to please each other no men telling us what to do or watching us kind-of a girl's night in. I'm in. we know this club and Carlos has the hots for the redhead that runs the place."

When we went back to the master Frank and Carlos were almost done with their beer. I went to my stash drawer, pulled out my credit card, and handed it to Frank.

I said: "You and Carlos are going to go to Mindy's place and enjoy yourself using my card. Carol and I want some time to ourselves to explore each other and I want to be alone while we do. You can watch the tape when you get back, and then you can use the two guest rooms. Tomorrow we can go out to breakfast and when we come home then we can switch partners and fuck all day. Now get dressed and get the fuck out of here."

Frank said, "What happens if we say no, and we don't want to go?"

"Frank, I don't know about Carlos, but do you remember how horny you were when you were in Huston for over a week with no sex try that 8 times over. That's how long I will deny you sex if you don't get the fuck out of here real soon."

On the other hand, Carlos went up to Carol and kissed her, and said, "Enjoy yourself, my love."

Then he asked, "May I have your permission to get some VIP room dances while we are there?"

"Only if you tell me all about it later lover. I will even let you get one from that redhead fox you like so much there." Carol answered.

Frank said, "I'm sorry Jan for being an asshole can we put the VIP Dances on your card?"

"Yes, love I don't want to see you two until after the club closes and not before."

They left and Carol asked, "Where does Frank keep his porn he has to have some girl-on-girl, every guy does we can watch it to get worked up and help us get going."

"The bottom draw of the dresser over there."

What I did not tell her about was the right or left-hand side. She opened the toy drawer and yelled "Oh Wow! I found the toys!" She started throwing dildos, and rabbits, and then she found this double-sided dildo that Frank had brought home after a bachelor party. He had said it was a door prize. I had planned on using it on him some night.

I asked, "What would you use it for it's too rigid and won't bend to fuck both of my holes at once."

Carol said, "I used one of these a couple of times with a girlfriend they are a blast and this one is just the right size and length."

"Go lay on the bed," she ordered.

Then she climbed on the bed along with me and got between my legs and started going down on me. She was very good, and my juices started flowing quickly. She pushed one end of it into my dripping opening and started fucking me slowly with it. She was twisting it the whole time. I had a nice orgasm as she did so. Then she moved my right leg up and slipped her left leg under it and moved her body forward until the other end of the dildo was up to the puffy lips of her snatch. She moved it up and down to get it wet then she was rotating it around her clit. I was pushing forward on the dildo, and it would run up and down her pussy lips and clit as I did it her clit grew bigger. I have never seen a clit grow as large as hers not even in porn movies it was at least an inch and a half long and was almost purple in color from all the blood that was rushing through it.

She finally pushed the dildo inside her wet cunt and her body moved forward so we had it buried inside both of us. All eighteen inches of flesh-like cock. Our first orgasm was from just grinding our clits together and let me tell you it was the most satisfying orgasm I have had in a long time, it rolled through my whole body. She moved down and pulled the dildo out and climbed up so we could make out and recover from it. We kissed and ran our hands all over each other's bodies for a half hour or so.

Carol asked, "Are you ready for round two." She was holding up the dildo when she asked.

I took the dildo and started to give it a mock blow job and took it down my throat, she took the other end and tried to do the same. But she started to gag on it, and I pulled my end out and got close to her and said to her. "Breathe in and out of your nose and relax your throat just take a little bit at a time it will get easier every time." She pulled it out a bit and swallowed and took a little bit more the next time. I was rubbing her back coaching her.

I said, "Now take just a little bit after you feel like you are going to gag then back off some."

She did what I said. "That's good now take a bit more."

She took an inch more this time and I massaged her neck as the dildo started going down her throat.

Her eyes lit up when she had it comfortably in her throat. Now she let the dildo come, all the way out, and kissed me. Then she went back down and took about half of the dildo in her throat then I took the other end and did the same when we met in the middle, we touched our lips together like we were kissing.

We tossed the dildo on the floor, and I kissed her, grabbed the rabbit, turned it on, and started running it over one of her tits as I kissed the other. Her nipples grew as I sucked them. Then I moved the rabbit slowly down her stomach and over her belly button then she started bucking her hip as I did that, I found out she liked her belly button played with, good to know. I kissed down, following the rabbit, and moved it around the outside of her pussy to tease her. My tongue swirled around her belly button as I ran the rabbit over her clit.

"Oh my god you must have done this before, you are making me feel so good! Fuck, Fuck, Yes Oh God, Please Don't Stop," she said in a sexy labored voice.

I took the rabbit and placed it just under the crack of her ass on the bed and licked around her thighs and the outside of her moist venus mound. As I did her pussy started leaking sizable amounts of juices and her outer lips started to open to invite me in.

"Oh, fuck please stop teasing me and lick my pussy JAN."

I stopped licking her thighs and asked teasingly "Am I doing this right Carol?"

"Oh, my fucking god yes you are!"

"Because If I'm not I can stop."

"Oh, fuck don't you dare stop Please!"

"I'm uncomfortable down here let's move you up on the bed so I'm not falling off the end."

She moved up until her head was against the headboard. Then I moved up and kissed her as I did, I grabbed the cuff that was attached to our post and cuffed her. Then kissed my way back down to her pussy again.

She said, "Jan you are making me feel so good you have got to have done this before?"

I answered "No you told me in the car to do what I would want to be done to me and I'm doing it. From the way you are acting, I must be doing something right, am I?"

"OH, FFUUCCKKK YYEEESS!!" she responded.

I went back to licking around her thighs and felt around for the rabbit when I found it, I moved it around her clit and watched it grow as I licked the sides of her pussy lips. I was still astounded at how big her clit could grow. She was bucking her hips up and down and moaning what sounded like, "OH FUCK" and "OH MY Fucking GOD." over and over.

There was a constant flow of hot white sticky cum, dripping from her pussy. The lips were swollen and fully open now. I covered the rabbit in the cum and the next time she raised her ass I ran the rabbit around her rosebud. The constant "OH FUCK" was still coming. I pushed the rabbit in (all the way) into her ass and clamped my mouth around her engorged clit and sucked it.

Her voice went from loud to screaming "OH FUCK" with loud moaning in between. I felt it was time to see if I could make her squirt, so I placed two fingers in her pussy and searched for her G-Spot when I found the right spot, I ran my fingers around her hot slick honey hole, and she bucked even more. Then I thought as big as Carlos was, she might be able to take my small hand and I added a third finger she did not complain so I added a fourth. She fucked it even harder, so I pulled back and curled my thumb on the inside of my hand, and went for it. She pushed herself onto it to take the whole hand and then the wrist and she fucked my hand still Yelling "OH FUCK YES" I bit down lightly on her clit and she squirted so hard it pushed my hand all most, all of the way out of her hot pussy and her eyes were rolled back in her head she was flush colored from head to toe plus she was shaken and her whole body was convulsing and then she passed out and went to Carol's happy place.

I uncuffed her and lay next to her lightly running my finger's over her beautiful face and kissing it. During the next fifteen minutes, her body stopped shaking and she opened her eyes and said "WOW."

We just laid there kissing for a little while and she went to use the bathroom and I changed the sheets. When she got back, we kissed and fell on the bed and she said: "I am beat, is there any way to lock the door so we can be alone for the rest of the night."

I took my red scarf from the back of the master bedroom door. (I also made a mental note to have a lock put on the master bedroom just like the rest of the guest bedrooms.) This was my signal to Frank to let him know I wanted to be alone and not be bothered. We climbed into bed and cuddled and kissed until we both fell asleep.

While she was sleeping, I was running my hand over her body and realized how sensual it felt. I was no longer bi-curious I was now full-on Bi and did not feel anything wrong with feeling that way. Again, I felt sorry for myself for not trying it earlier in my life. I also made a mental note to invite Sara over for a night when Frank was out of town.

In the morning I woke to a pair of piercing blue eyes staring at me.

She said, "Good morning sunshine."

I kissed her and asked, "How in the world can you wake up looking that beautiful."

"I was going to ask you the same thing," she said.

We went into the bathroom and brushed our teeth and rinsed our mouths and went back to bed and made out for an hour or so. Surprisingly, we did not touch except for our faces. About an hour later we got the guy's up and went out for a nice breakfast at AC Peterson.

When we got done eating, we all went to the ice cream chest and picked out our favorite flavor, and got a quart of each. We also got jars of topping and then Carol grabbed the last five cans of whipped cream and the last two large bottles of Hershey's syrup.

When we got in the car I said, "I have a feeling you guys are in for a day of sloppy blowjobs."

Then Carol said, "If you want some for that we better stop at a grocery store. I got this to use on you!"

We went to the house sat around the living room and talked about what we all did for work. Frank made mimosas and we just talked like old friends. Around noon time I got up and went into the bedroom and stripped down to just my panties and went back into the living room and pushed Carol away from Carlos and sat next to him. Carol got up and went into the bedroom and stripped to her panties and came back and sat next to Frank.

Tension was high along with their cocks as we just sat there almost nude. But nothing happened. After five minutes of the men not making any moves, I stood up went to the center of the room facing Carlos and very seductively slipped the panties down my legs without saying a word and sat back down. Carol waited for just as long then did the same. Still no movement from them. Carol and I waited a minute then locked eyes and stood up and kissed in front of them still the only thing we saw was they were rubbing their cocks over their shorts.

Carol went into the kitchen, and I followed her she asked, "How private is your backyard?"

"Not too private at all," I said.

"Do you have an extra shower curtain or a tarp we can put on the bed?" she asked.

"I have a roll of plastic in the garage we can use." I went to get it and she got the syrup and whipped cream and headed for the Master bedroom. I got the plastic and met her there then said: "You know what we gave them all the chances in the world, and they just blew us off so let's go do this in a room with no cameras and a lock on the door, so they never get a chance to see our fun."

We went to the back guest room closed the curtains and shades and spread out the plastic on the bed and we jumped on the bed. I got up and ran back to the master bedroom and got my red scarf and tied it to the doorknob and shut and locked the door. She started putting the syrup on my tits and licking it off. We heard them trying to get in.

I am the kind of woman that if I am turned on can have an orgasm from just having my tits sucked and she was very successful. It was after that I realized that we had no toys to play with. I jumped up and opened the door and the guys had their ears to the door. I pushed them forcefully out of the way and grabbed the whole toy drawer and headed back.

Frank was saying "We just wanted to watch you two, why are you going to punish us."

"Because we can," Carol said.

"All you had to do was take some incentive and start up something when we gave you the chance. What is the matter, two naked ladies are not enough of a hint that we wanted to start the day of fun. Now all you get to do is listen and jerk off."

"Jan please don't do this to us," Frank said.

Carlos said, "We will do anything you say if you let us watch."

Carol came to the door and said, "Anything."

"Anything you want." they both said at the same time.

Carol said, "Jan, grab the plastic and bring it into the master."