My Wife's First Time Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank said, "Wow what the fuck was that?"

Carol looked at Carlos and said, "You are a fucking ass hole but thank you, Lover."

Her pussy was leaking with a constant flow of juices, and it was getting worked up to a thick frothy mixture coating Frank's cock. The smell of sex was so thick that I think if the windows were open, it would have been smelled in the next yard.

Carlos turned up the speed on his and moved it around and she started bucking up and down moaning like she was a possessed porn star. Frank matched her every thrust, and perspiration started pouring out of every pour in Carol's body.

She started saying; "Fuck yes."

"Oh my god, please fuck me harder Frank."

He did fuck her hard lifting her off the bed and she collapsed onto his chest, but Frank said, "I'm sorry but I need to cum, and he just kept fucking her, her body was like a rag doll, but Frank kept going until he blasted a load inside her already hot leaking cunt.

Carol said, "Thank you that was great for me" then turned her head to Carlos who was now slowly running his hand up and down his meat, and said, "I don't need to ask if it was good for you, I can see you liked it, I love you for letting me go first."

Whit that I went over to my nightstand and got my bottle of lube and squirted a liberal amount on Carlos's large Latin meat and started rubbing it over his oversized cock.

He said, "Oh good am I going to get to fuck your ass?"

I replied, "Not tonight I just want to enjoy this fuck right along with you dear. I have never had a cock this large inside of me."

I had him set back in the chair and I climbed on his lap and straddled him as I had before. I was trying to get my pussy leaking so I could mount him without much pain.

I told him, "I am a size Queen but up until now the large's cock I have taken inside me was ten and 1/2 inches but you Carlos look to be somewhere around 12 inches and have the girth of a soda can. I must take this slowly; I want to enjoy this first time as much as you want to."

I lifted myself, up against his body and moved his cock to the entrance of my pussy. I felt the proximity of someone behind us. When I looked it was Carol with a handheld camera, she pointed down and I noticed Frank was below us with the other camera. I let Carlos's big purple head start to separate my pussy lips. I moaned from the pleasure of feeling the head of this monster entering me. I lowered myself so that at least two inches were inside me, then I lifted so that just the head was still left inside me. I heard Frank gasp.

"Frank, what's the matter?"

"It's just so sexy looking at it spread you open," he said.

I lowered myself down while giving Carlos a French kiss. This time I went down about four inches and raised back up.

Frank asked, "Jan are you Cumming already it looks more like cum than your juices."

I answered, "Yes Frank I have been having constant little orgasms ever since he entered me."

I relaxed and knew that Carlos was not going to hurt me by pounding the shit out of me. My body was shaking from the constant orgasm I was having. I lowered myself down again this time taking about 3/4 of him inside and just worked the mussels in my pussy while watching Carlos's face. He was enjoying this as much as I was. This time I only lifted myself about an inch and started the final descent on my mission. When I reached the bottom, I was fuller than I have ever been, Carlos had reached a depth that no man had ever been. I just stayed still right there to enjoy the orgasm that was rocking my body.

When it had passed, I asked Carlos, "Can you take me to the bed so you can fuck me till I pass out?"

"I'll try" he answered.

He leaned forward while I hung on his neck, and as he stood up, I locked my legs around his back. As he walked over to the bed I bounced up and down on his cock. With the bouncing around he was now hitting my cervix harder than anyone has ever before. I was now starting to have another major orgasm, Carlos noticed it and walked over to a wall and let my back rest on the wall as he fucked me, and I mean fucked me like I have never been fucked before. His cock hit my cervix with every thrust and was sending shock waves through my whole body. It felt like hours but, it was only 3 or 4 minutes before I had another huge orgasm gushing cum around his cock. He walked me back to the bed and sat down I moved my legs so he could lay down and we shimmied so that I was now riding him, cowgirl, in the middle of the bed. I bent down and kissed him.

After I broke the kiss I said, "Thank you this is something I will remember for the rest of my life."

Then we heard Frank mutter "Me too."

Then I looked around and found Frank between my legs filming. I had him come around and I said, "Thank you for coming up with the idea of me fucking other men I love you for it and I always will." Then we kissed while I started fucking Carlos again. I felt so nasty French kissing my husband while being fucked by another man.

After I broke the kiss with Frank I said: "Carlos I'm used to this big Latin salami in me, now you can use me as you wish."

Carlos rolled me over into the missionary position and started fucking me with long slow strokes bottoming out and hitting my cervix each time. Every time he bottomed out my whole body shivered from having a cervix orgasm. I planted my feet flat on the mattress and my ass rose to meet his every thrust as hard as he was driving into me.

"OH my god, I love thaaatt."

"YYEESSSS"

"Frankkk Hesss ffuuking meeeee soooooo goooooddd."

Then he picked up his pace.

"AAAAAAHHHH"

"YYEESSSS"

"YYEESSSS"

Frank asked me "How is it?"

Carol walked up to him and said "At this stage, her mind is only on one thing the pleasure she is receiving from the fantastic fucking she is getting, it is most likely the best fucking she has had in her life. I hope you don't mind me saying that."

At this point, I wanted him deeper, so I locked my legs around his back and tried to match his deep thrust. I was having a constant orgasm; my cunt was so full of this wonderful meat I did not want it to stop.

I broke out of my trance hearing Carlos tell me to get on all fours and because the slut in me wanted to please him I released my legs so he could pull out and I could do as he wanted. I could hear Frank say.

"Wow look at all her cum dripping out."

When I got on all fours Carlos asked; "When I cum I want to do it in your cunt is that OK with YOU and Frank?"

"I am your rag doll and your fuck toy, fuck me as you wish and I'm sure my pervert husband will clean me up anywhere you decide to cum. I'm Sorry Frank but tonight is for this guy you are my cock-hold right now and you have no say in what he can do or how he wants to get me and him off?"

Carlos started to insert his dick into me from behind while I moaned from his pleasure. Carol could see an unusual look in Frank's eyes, it was a look of surprise the look of having taken this game too far. She walked up to Frank and brought him close to the bed and said loud enough her me to hear "Frank it will be OK your wife is wrapped up in all that lust right now and she will tell you she is sorry later tonight. As for cleaning her up, we will do it together."

Carlos was now picking up speed and thrusting harder.

I reached out and took Frank's hand and said, "Hold my hand while he fucks me, I will always love you, but I love the way this cock is fucking me right now. OOOOHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK"

I had to let go of Frank's hand and grab the sheets to hold onto because the fucking, I was getting was more violent. Frank got on the bed beside me knowing I was just being pounded and had nothing to give back in this doggie position. He started rubbing the small of my back, on my erogenous zone and my pussy started contracting around Carlos's big cock, it was also sending what I call electrical shocks to my pussy as well.

All I could get out of my mouth was.

"AAAAAAHHHH"

"AAAAAAHHHH"

Carol noticed a changed look on Carlos's face and called Frank to get the camera and shoot from down between my legs. Before he got the camera Frank moved Carlos's hands from my ass to the spot where Frank had been massaging and with a quick lesson, sparks were flowing back to my sopping wet pussy. Then Frank grabbed the camera and was shooting between my legs filming Carlos's cock pulling all most, all the way out, and then slamming back in.

Frank was surprised to see Carol's hand appear and start to massage Carlos's exceptionally large ball sack. I had now lowered my head to the mattress and put a pillow between my head and the headboard so I would have some cushion in between my head banging into it.

I was surprised when Carlos began talking because he had not talked during any sex, he had had with me.

"You have a tight cunt young lady and I'm going to fill it with cum right now. AAAAAHHH, AAAAAHHH."

Carlos pushed forward hitting my cervix and let loose like a fire hose; the heat and the strength of his orgasm set me off and I squirted all over him and the bed. Later when I watched the film with Frank, I was taken aback because it had gushed out and covered the camera.

I fell forward with Carlos on my back, and I went right to my happy place. Carlos stayed on my back until he recovered and rolled off me sitting on the bed.

When I recovered, we all took a shower together. While drying off Carlos said, "I think the female guest should get to choose with whom she sleeps."

Carol kissed Carlos and said, "I'm sorry dear but I think unless you two want to sleep together you are sleeping alone."

She walked them to the door and reached for my red scarf and tied it to the doorknob and kissed them both as they left with a somewhat dejected look on their faces.

We had just got in bed and were making out when we heard Frank's work phone ring in our office. First, it was strange for it to ring on the weekend but in the middle of the night was even stranger. I met Frank on the phone, it was the owner of the company saying that the person that Frank had just trained to be vice president was walking home from a party in his neighborhood, and he and his wife were struck, and they both were killed by a drunk driver. Frank's face drooped "Oh fuck I can't believe that that is how my mom and dad died not more than 36 months ago."

His boss said, "Frank I'm a mess and I need your help please come down till we can come up with a plan. I just wish you would have taken the job when I asked you."

Frank booked the first flight for the next morning it connected out of Atlanta, and it left at 5 AM. While he was getting the last part of the flight booked, I started to get his clothes ready for him. The unfortunate thing was that we kept our suitcase in the guest bedroom that Carlos and Carol were in. When I got to the door, I could hear Carlos talking. I knew he was up, and the conversation did not sound sexual, so I lightly knocked on the door and went in. Both he and Carol were sitting on the bed by now, and he was on the phone. I apologized and got the suitcase out of the closet and left.

Carol followed me out and asked if everything was all right. I explained the situation to her. Then she said that she and Carlos also had to leave because the company Carlos owned in Florida was being, searched by the FBI and local officials and that they suspected that someone that worked for him was shipping drugs to people from it.

Carlos came out and said they had to go they had a 5 am flight out of Bradley. I told them no problem to get dressed and we would take them to their hotel so they could pack, and that Frank also had a 5 AM flight and I would drive everyone to the airport.

So, we rushed to finish getting ready and everyone piled in the car we were off to their hotel room, and I helped them pack. We had an hour to spare before we had to leave for the airport and the guys were setting in a chair killing time, so Carol and I looked at each other and it was like we were telecommunicating we stood up and stripped out of our tops and she tossed me a pillow from the bed as she grabbed one for herself. The guys knew what was coming and they stood and dropped their pants to their ankles and sat back down.

I started on Frank and she on Carlos and they got harder than steel quickly. Then we switched back and forth while taking our time to make them last. Frank was close so I let Carol finish him off and I went to work on deep-thronging Carlos's big cock so He could have one more memory of his cock buried deep in my throat. He took another five minutes more; I think he was willing, himself not to cum and wanted to make it last. But Carol slipped over and pushed her index finger to the base of his cock and started massaging the area between his ball just below his cock and he started bucking in my mouth and unleashed a large load straight down my throat I never pulled back and let the whole thing just slide down and fill my stomach. Carol got a towel and cleaned the boys, and I used my tongue to clean Carol's tits and she did the same to my tits.

Just as the boys pulled their pants up there was a knock on the door, it was the bellman who showed up to get their bags he got a show as Carol and I put our blouses back on, and then we were off to check them out and get to the airport. On the way to the airport, Carol made plans for me to fly down for a long weekend to stay at their penthouse in Miami Beach. Frank and Carlos both complained, "What about us don't we get a chance for fun that weekend."

Carol said "This is a girl's weekend if you two want a guy's weekend be our guest to reserve the penthouse for yourself any time you want. They made their flights, and I went back home and crashed and slept in till late afternoon.

I thought to myself 'What a weekend to be a Hot-wife, I loved it and my husband but now I was back to being a regular sexy office manager until we get a chance to play again.'

I also texted Sara and told her Frank would be in Huston for a while and that she needed to come up to my bedroom and that it was time for her and me to consummate our relationship. Sara and I had a wonderful time keeping each other happy. We even face-timed with her husband one night and Frank on another.

The End.