My Wife's First Time Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the plastic, handed it to Frank, and said, "Go put it on the bed."

Frank and Carlos put it on the bed and tucked it under the mattress. I turned on the cameras. Carol asked Frank "Do you have any handheld cameras? If you do, get them."

He opened the closet and grabbed two and handed them to her and showed her how to turn them on and zoom them in and out. She handed one to me.

Then she started "You, two said you would do anything to get back into our action right."

They both nodded their heads yes. She then said louder "I'm waiting for an answer the camera cannot hear the rocks shaking in your sculls."

"We mean anything you want," Carlos said.

"Anything?" Carol and I said together.

"Yes, anything."

"OK go and take Frank's close-off."

He went up to Frank and pulled his polo shirt up and over his head. Then looked over at Carol.

She said, "If that was me, you wouldn't be sucking my nipples?"

He turned around and bent over and sucked his nipples for around 30 seconds and then unbuckled his pants and let them fall on the floor. Then he put his fingers in his jockeys and pushed them down. Frank started getting hard at that point.

I then said, "OK Frank it's your turn if you want to stay."

Frank started unbuttoning Carlo's shirt and when he was done, he ran his hands over Carlo's chest and then pushed the shirt off. He then bent down and sucked his nipples taking a long time to suck on them. Carol and I both walked around and filmed them. Frank then unbuckled his shorts and let them fall and I found out Carlos goes commando and his dick fell out semi-erect. We then went to our husbands, took their hands, and placed them on the others cock, and both said, "Remember anything Right?"

OK; now go lay down on the bed and face each other. They did.

I asked, "Carlos it looks like you have done that before?"

Carol answered for him, "Yes he has, and he loves it just as much as he loves licking my pussy."

I put the syrup and whipped cream containers between them.

Then I said, "No more guiding you two for this movie it's time for you two to ad-lib."

Carlos asked, "What motivation do we have to do a good job."

I climbed on the bed over his head and lowered my sobbing wet pussy over his face to see.

Then asked, "How about this for a prize."

He just picked up the syrup and let it drizzle along the top of Frank's cock then topped it off with cream and went to work. By the time he had slowly licked the Sunday off his prize, Frank was leaking precum and trying to get his dick in his mouth. Carlos denied him that pleasure. He just kept adding more syrup to the underside of his cock and balls and he spent a long time sucking his balls and licking the base right at his balls. Then he sucked each ball while massaging that spot between his balls and ass and Frank's precum changed to flowing thick hot sticky cum. Then Carlos motioned for Carol to go lick it up. It was amazing it lasted for a good minute or more. He kept it up until Frank could no longer expel any more cum. What a sight, and lesson for me.

After Carol had gotten all his cum, she snowballed it into Carlos's mouth, and they kissed passionately for a minute or so.

I looked at Carlos's slab of meat and noticed that when it hung down it was still semi-hard. I was not the only one to notice Frank roll over to the bed stand and got the KY Jelly and put a bunch on his ass and a lot of it, all up and down Carlos's now growing cock. He was rushing and squatted over Carlos and lowered himself down on his hardening cock. When he made contact with his half-hard meat and forced himself down quickly. It popped in passing his sphincter rather quickly. Frank was just making little painful noises at first then took all his half-hard meat inside of his ass.

After the initial pain had left Frank said, "I would have never been able to take him if he was hard but now, he can grow in my ass."

He started to lift himself in and out as he fucked Carlos's cock, and it grew inside his ass. Carol filmed Frank's ass as it adapted to the growing cock inside of him. Frank had mounted him in the I guess you would call it reverse cow-guy position. So, he asked for the KY, and I handed it to him, and he put some on the small spot between his ball and shaft and started massaging it just as Sara had done the first night we met her, as he rose and fell on Carlos's large cock. We noticed that Frank's ass was leaking hot sticky pre-cum as he was fucking him at the same time, and he started riding him harder.

Frank said, "That pre-cum is giving me some nice lubrication and I think I'm almost ready to blow another load do you think you are almost there Carlos?"

Carlos grabbed his hips and started slamming into Frank's ass and they both had massive orgasms at the same time. Frank fell off and surprisingly there was no blood but there was a big load, of cum dripping out of his ass that both Carol and I filmed. We took them into the master bathroom shower, and we cleaned them up. We also had a make-out session switching off between husbands.

After we had them dry, I took Carol by the hand, and we went back to the master and pulled the plastic off the bed then pulled up the armchairs next to the bed and had the men set down and we climbed in bed and started our show for them.

It started with kissing and feeling each other up. I loved sucking her beautiful tits as she did mine. I used the rabbit on her running it around the outside of her pussy to get it to open for me, when it had opened to invite me in, I moved the rabbit to her clit to make it grow for me. When it was hard and sticking out about an inch Frank came over amazed at the size and asked if he could touch it.

I took his finger and dipped it in her honey hole and let him run it around it once and told him to go set back down. Then to my surprise, she reached up and locked the handcuffs on, and said "I'm ready for you now." I went back to licking her clit so it would grow some more then run the rabbit inside her pussy to get it wet then worked it down and pushed it in her ass. The whole time I was pleasuring her she was saying.

"Carlos, she makes me so fucking hot, I love Fucking this woman! OH, fuck I can't believe she never did this before last night." I slipped one finger into her just to tease her.

"OH, fuck you know how to tease me just the right amount."

I sucked her clit and her ass rose I let it go from my mouth with a loud pop.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

One finger now became two.

"AAAAAAHHHH Fuck Me with your ARM PLEASE"

Carlos's eyes were open, and his jaw dropped to see his bride begging to get fist fucked.

The two fingers were now three and were rubbing her G-Spot.

"YEESS, YEEESSS, YESSSSS."

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK I CAN'T STAND IT OH MY GOD!" she screamed.

The three fingers became four with constant rubbing on the G-Spot. Her ass was bucking up and down and she was constantly moaning.

The four fingers were now my whole hand and she thrust forward to get more arm inside of her this morning Then Last night. I was in past my wrist and part of my lower arm was inside. I could feel her cervix.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and motioned for the guy to get between her bucking hips when they were in place I bit down on her clit and removed my arm until all hell broke loose as she squirted shot after shot of hot white sticky cum all over Carlos and Frank, her mouth was moving but no words were coming out just utterances of pleasure.

Yes, just the sound of pure pleasure. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were rolling back in the sockets. After she expelled the last shot, she passed out I let the guys lick all the cum from her legs but told them to stay clear of her pussy until she woke up, and I instructed them it was OK to clean it up.

When she woke up, she was spent and said, "Carlos and I are going to go take a nap then later we will call someplace and have dinner delivered, after we eat and have some wine, I want to start with Frank then you and Carlos can go next and if we still have anything left we will decide what to do for the rest of the weekend OK."

Frank and I both agreed with that, and they went off to one of the guest rooms. When I checked ten minutes later the door was open and they were fast asleep conjoin in each other's arms. I went into the master bedroom and Frank, and I did the same thing.

As he was falling asleep, he said; "Jan I am glad that I pushed you to become a hot wife, and you surprise me every time you take on new lovers."

I answered him, "Frank I am the one that should be thanking you, and yes I surprise myself every time we do this, I do love you more for letting this happen."

Soon he was sound asleep in no time.

I am a power napper and only nap for 45 minutes to an hour and when I got up, I was ready to go. The first thing I did was check my e-mails and there was one from Mindy's Place announcing that the new Steak House was going to have a soft opening tonight and to RSVP If we wanted to attend. It said if you did attend you would get your cover charge waived for the night at the strip club. I took a shot that everyone would want to attend so I returned the E-mail for 4 RSVPs. I did a quick pass around the house and picked up and did a quick mop job in the kitchen.

I got a response from Mindy saying she was glad I was coming and asked if I would be doing a dance on stage for Frank before I left and if I was going to, she would keep a few dancers from the day shift that need extra money to work, the crowd because I always aroused them.

Every time I went to Mindy's place all her patrons would think I was one of her MILF dancers like her mother Mary and aunt Martha. I would get hit on and asked to do lap dances or even VIP Room dances.

I had become friends with Mindy from all the times we would go in there and it had become a tradition with Frank and myself that when we were going to leave there that Mindy would let me go up on stage and dance for a song or maybe two.

It would get Frank all worked up to know that his hot wife was performing for all of them, and he was going to walk out the door with me on his arm and that all the guys left in the place would be standing in line to get someone else to do VIP dances for them. She would never say no because I would get the crowd all worked up with new blood and she and the dancers would make good money for the rest of the night.

I called Mindy when she got on the line I said, "Only if you let me dance to your signature song the long club mix version."

She responded, "You know I will have to come up and dance with you."

"Yaa but"

"But what," she said.

"I have a real dynamite-looking girlfriend staying the weekend that I wanted her to get to come up with me and get our husbands all worked up."

"Is the husband that hot-looking Latin dude that was with Frank last night."

I said "Yes."

"Maybe if she is as hot as you say she is. What time should I expect you folks for dinner so I can reserve you a table."

"About 7:30"

I laundered Carol and Carlos's clothes and ironed them so they would not have to go around in day-old clothes. I found an outfit for me to wear and laid it out. Around 5:30 everyone started to stir I had made a cheese plate, and everyone was picking at it. I told them that instead of calling for takeout I had made a reservation at Mindy's new Steak House and that after we ate, we had free cover to get in the club and have a few drinks and watch the girls dance and if the boys were good, I would even let them get lap dances. Carlos said, I need to get some fresh clothes at the hotel and I told him I had laundered and ironed his and Carol's if that was OK.

He said, "Frank this one is a keeper" and he and Carol went into the Master bathroom to shower. Carol called out and asked if it was OK to use my shampoo and conditioner and that she needed a lot for her long hair.

When they got done Frank and I did the same. When I came out Carol was using my hair dryer on her long blond hair. I took the dryer from her and did the back of her hair. I love playing with someone's long hair I should have been a hairdresser. When it was wet it came down to her lower thighs but as I dried it only fell to her knees with no split ends.

We did our make-up and we both made ourselves up to look extra sexy. She was looking at the clothes that I had laid out and asked if I had another set of lingerie like I had laid out for me. I told her lingerie is one thing there is no shortage of in this house. What I had picked out for myself was a lace see-threw camisole in white, no bra, matching, see-threw white lace tie-up panties, and a white satin garter belt with nude silk nylons.

She asked, "Any chance you have something like this in another color."

I said, "Shit that's like asking if the pope is catholic?"

We went to the Lingerie dresser, and she picked a set, in off-white almost cream.

I flipped the switch for the cameras on so that Frank could watch us dress together at another time, to tell you the truth I wanted to watch it myself. We took our time helping the others put on the nylons and hook the straps on the garter belts. We placed the panties in position over the garter and tied each other in place and slipped the camisole over the other head making sure to suck on the beautiful nipples in front of us as we did so. As she was standing in front of the full-length mirror, I stepped up behind her and kissed her neck, and ran my finger over the lace panties.

She just moaned and asked, "When can I come back again to visit with YOU?"

"Did you mean us?" I asked.

"No, I mean YOU just you!" She spoke.

I grabbed my tablet and hit my favorites tab. Then log in to my page on the escort website. Then I handed her the tablet and she raised her hand to her face with a surprised look. Then said "$7,500 a night. That is the same thing I get."

Then she typed in a new address and pulled up a site then went to her page and handed it to me. It was my turn to put my hand over my mouth with the same astonishment as I looked at her ad.

Then she said, "You need to change your setting to say you accept dates with women that's half of my business and I get a premium for women."

We hugged and kissed then I put on my skirt, and she zipped it up, and then she fondled my breast and kissed me again. Then she helped me put on my blouse and buttoned it up then she tucked it into my skirt making sure to smooth it over my ass and lower tummy.

Then she asked if she could use one of my blouses and a skirt. We went to the walk-in and found a skirt that look like the one I had on and a blouse that was off-white the same model as the one I had picked for myself. It was getting close to 7:20 so we went out into the living room and told the men sorry for taking so long but if we don't go now, we would be late for our reservations. We got to Mindy's with a couple of minutes to spare.

At the door we were greeted by Gigi, I was surprised to see her there because she is a fixture at The Oakwood. She said "Jan, Frank I saw your names on the list it's been a while since I've seen you two last. Now, who is this wonderful couple with you tonight?" We introduced Carol and Carlos. She hugged the men and kissed both Carol and me on each cheek as she always did.

We had a wonderful meal; the steaks were top-notch and just the way everyone had ordered them, and the double-baked potatoes were to die for. Mindy had come by the table several times to check on us, as did Steve. It was busy in the restaurant and Mindy came over and asked if there was any way we could finish our coffee in the club where she had reserved a table for us. She wanted to get at least one to two more turns on the tables in the steak club if she could.

We grabbed our coffee and the baskets of sweets they had left on the table and followed her into the club. After she had gotten us, all set up she asked me if she could talk to me in her office for a minute.

When we got into the office there was a tall blond laying on the couch with her ankle wrapped up in a bag of ice and it was up on a couple of pillows.

Mindy asked me "Is there any way you can do your dance for Frank at 10 o'clock because she is supposed to be my featured dancer and she turned an ankle during her last set, and I don't want her to push it.

I asked her, "How long does the set have to last?"

"Do you think you could do at least 10 to 15 minutes?" she asked.

"That would be your signature song plus another song or two. I think I can handle that but that hot blond I'm with might want to get up on stage with me to show off for her husband also." I spoke.

Mindy was checking out the club on her monitors and panned a camera to Carol and zoomed in on her.

Then she said, "Boy is she hot, too bad she's not Bi because I would love to spend a night with her."

I walked up to Mindy and reached my arms around her and started massaging her tits lovingly, something I had never done to her before. She turned around and looked me in the eyes and said happily, "She's turned, you Bi? God, she has."

I turned around and headed for the door and said "10 o'clock sharp Do I get to keep the tips tonight?"

"Sure, and I won't even charge you the dancer's commission. Love you Jan and Thank You."

I went back to our table and stood behind Frank and leaned down and told him, "After tonight I will be able to put strip club dancer on my resume. I'm going to be the featured dancer at 10 o'clock."

"But you have done that before," he said.

"Yaa but I was never asked to, and I get to keep the tips this time plus I'm one of the featured dancers for tonight!"

Carlos and Frank left and went some-ware upstairs with Steve to look at some rooms where they were going to need surveillance cameras. Steve wanted Frank to tell him what kind of equipment they would need to not be too noticeable. While they were gone guys kept coming by our table asking if we would be doing any lap dances any time soon and that they were interested in us dancing for them. We told them no, that Carol was not a dancer, and I was the 10 o'clock featured dancer, and to save their money to tip me when I danced and to call all their friends to come down to watch me. Carol said, "It's going to be hard watching you dance but I'm going to lick your pussy so good when we get home."

Then I said, "I asked Mindy if you could come up and dance with me, but she never answered one way or the other than to say she thought you were hot, and she wanted to spend a night with you."

A little later Mindy took the liberty to sit and try to get to know Carol. When she sat down, she took Carol's hands and looked deep into her eyes and said: "You are very beautiful, the last time I met a woman that was as beautiful as you. I made love to her for hours with my now fiancé watching us."

Then she asked us both "Would the two of you mind posing for some pictures with me, for some promotional stuff for our upcoming website?" We went into her office and Mindy asked if we needed to freshen up our makeup before we took the pictures and we did. I sat down first and as I did Carol walked over to Mindy and turned her around from looking at the monitors and said, "You want to kiss me don't you?"

Mindy looked into her eyes and said, "I would love nothing more than to kiss you, but I want to take you upstairs and make love to you also!"

They grabbed each other and had a very long deep passionate kiss with tongue darting from mouth to mouth.

The photographer took a bunch of pictures of them saying, "I can't use these for the club, but I can use them for my new book."

I asked him, "What is your book about?"

He answered, "It's going to be a coffee table book about female passion. Wow, these could be the cover shots I sure hope they let me use them."