My Wife's First Time Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were stunning pictures with Mindy's deep red hair in contrast to Carol's Platinum blond hair with two beautiful faces intertwined in a sexy kiss with the hair hanging down their sides.

I told him, "The only thing that could make it any better is if they were naked."

He answered, "Oh you are so fucking correct."

They finally broke the kiss and Carol came over and did her make-up, then we walked around the club and Steakhouse posing for pictures with Mindy and a couple with just us and the stage as the backdrop. Some of Carol and I setting at the bar showing a lot of legs. It was a fun time, and it was getting me worked up. By the time we were done, it was getting close to the time I was to go on stage, so we went back to Mindy's office and talked.

She asked if I needed a costume to wear, and I told her no I would use what I was wearing. She went over the nudity laws and that I could not get completely nude and that I had to at least keep my panties on. I told her I remembered that from the few times, she let me dance for Frank on slow Saturday afternoons.

I asked, "Can I at least flash them if the tip is big enough?"

"Yes, but just so you know the other featured dancer will not do that for less than a fifty."

Then she said, "You may think they were slow but after I told the guys you were coming back, they all called friends and the place got packed. You, my sexy friend, are a money-maker. All the guys love it when they can watch a cougar like you, or my mom and aunt dance the revenue goes up by at least 10 to 20 percent."

Then I asked, "Before I told you that Carol and I came here to get our husbands all worked up and I asked if Carol could get up there with me and you never answered me?"

"You know I can't say no to a cash cow like that, but only if you tell them when they ask that you will be back later tonight for another set. So, they will stay and spend all their money. Sure, she can."

Then she walked over to the closet and got out two Stetson hats from the twenties era and gave them to us. Use these and she went and put on the song that I wanted and said, "I have it set so the song will replay, that will give you around 15 minutes to get your husbands all worked up and my crowd spending money. The video will all so play on all the TVs at the same time,"

We walked out to our husbands and kissed them and said, "We hope you enjoy the show." then stood by the stage for the end of the girl who was dancing set, to be done. As she left, she said, "Have fun!"

Mindy announced on the PA system that there would be a change for the 10 o'clock featured dancer spot and that as a bonus you get two beautiful MILF instead of just one." Then as we walked up on stage she said, "The statuesque brunette is Jan some of you may have seen her dance here once or twice, the tall, beautiful drink of water with the long blond hair is Carol and I hope that she may come back in the future to bless us with her beauty. They have requested a special song that to this date I have been the only one to dance to in this club!"

Then she started the song by Joe Cocker; "You can leave your hat on."

We walked to the middle of the stage, flung our hair around so it would be on our shoulders, and danced to the opposite end of the stage, swinging our asses at the crowd just as the girl in Joe Cocker's video did.

Steve came running in when he heard Mindy's song playing to catch her set and saw us dancing. He went over to the control panel and dimmed the house lights and put spotlights on us. We danced back to meet at center stage and took a hold of the pole and walked around it looking deep into each other's eyes as we did. Carol stepped back and I jumped up and locked a leg around the pole and twirled around it while pulling up my skirt to show off my stocking and belt straps. When I was done, she stepped up and jumped up and did the same but took longer to ascend the pole than I had. I stared into Carol's eyes and gave her a quick kiss we let our tongues stay out to get the crowd worked up.

Then we each made a pass down the edge of the runway when the first guy offered me a tip, I raised my skirt and let him stuff it in the top of my stocking, and Carol started doing the same. We did notice the smallest bill was a five. Occasionally, I would turn my back and let them put it in the back of my stocking and let them get a peek at my ass. One guy had a twenty, so I took one end and placed it through the front belt on my garter strap then made him take the end back and I helped him pull it up under my skirt until the back of his finger got almost up to my panties.

We went back to the center and we each took the money out of each other's stocking. That got the guy's cheering. While at the center of the stage, we started unbuttoning each other's blouses. We took our time while looking deep into each other's eyes when we finished, we each leaned over and took the other one's blouse off and flung them over our shoulders, and walked down the edge shaking our very visible tits at the crowd. We went back to the pole and dropped the blouses there. Then we pulled the other one's zipper down and walked down the front of the stage bending over and excepting tips from the admiring fans while holding our skirts up. Frank was down at the end where Carol was, and Carlos was down at my end. They each had a hundred-dollar bill shaking them at us.

I went up to Carlos first and he slipped his hands up my skirt and found the bottom of my panties and slipped the hundred thru and then he pulled his hands down as he did, he took a hold of the skirt and pulled it off and looked down the stage at Frank he had reached up Carol skirt and did the same. We each did another pass down the stage stopping to give the other a wet kiss when we met at the center of the stage and then continuing down the stage to the end.

Along the way, a guy had a hundred and wanted to try to do what Carlos had done but I squatted down and asked, "What's your name?"

He said, "Warren."

Then I told Warren politely that Carlos was my boyfriend and that is why he got to touch me like that. But I still took his hundred and slipped it into my panties and flashed him my wet hole. Then I let him touch my breast and pinch my nipple for a little while, I think he might have even come in his pants.

Carol and I then met at center stage, and I held my arms up so she could pull my camisole up and over my head. I did the same and we rubbed our nipples together getting them hard for our last pass down the stage. Our songs were well over by now, but we made the last pass down the stage and if the guy would have a twenty, I would take his hand and run the back of it on the side of my tit. Carol notice what I was doing, and she did the same. When we met at the center stage, we kissed again but this time we played with the other's pussy while we did, and continued down the stage. There was still no dancer to take the stage, so we went back to the pole picked up our camisoles, and put them on each other the crowd was still hollering their approval and tossing tips on stage. So, we picked up our blouses and dressed the others taking our time and waiting for a dancer to come up and relieve us, but none showed up they were all busy doing lap dances or in the VIP rooms. When our blouses were all buttoned up, we slipped on our skirts and picked up all the tips then headed off stage.

Finally, Brenda, the bar manager came up on stage and picked up a mic, and said: "Thank you Carol and Jan that has to have been one of our hottest sets ever, hey guys they will be coming back for an on-core sometime very soon." I said into the mic. "The night is still young guys, and the bartender can give you a cash advance on your credit card if you are getting low on tip money!"

Then Brenda said, "It looks like all the girls seem to be busy, so you guys have a choice for the next dancer it's either ME or our bouncer James who do you want." All the women were yelling for James and the guys were yelling for Brenda. Except for a couple of gay dudes that were yelling for James.

When Carol and I were heading off stage a large bunch of guys was yelling, "Can I get a VIP room dance" to us. I went back up to Brenda and took the mic and said: "Sorry guys Carol and I will not be doing any lap dances or VIP room dances so PLEASE Don't bother us Thank you."

Brenda started dancing on the main stage and a couple of girls in the crowd grabbed James and dragged him onto the satellite stage so he could dance for them. I have to admit he was good.

We made it back to our seats, Carlos and Frank took our hands saying, "We want to leave right away to go home."

"I told them to wait we need to pay our bill."

That's when Mindy came up to apologize for not having someone up on stage to relieve us. I told her not to worry and that we needed our bill for the night so we could go. She had us follow her to the bar and asked Nancy to get a cold bottle of champagne for us when she got back, with it, Mindy gave me the bottle and told Nancy to have Brenda put our check on her desk and told her, "Tonight's bill for Them was on the house." She said to us, "Any money we made, because of your dance, and what we will make the rest of the night will exceed far more than the cost of your meals and drinks."

We all left the club all high on life. The ride home was short but to Frank sitting in the back seat between Carol and myself, it felt like forever. We were taking turns going down on him while Carlos drove. To make things worse for Frank he took a long way.

When we got there, we all went to the master bedroom and got settled in. Carol and I got wine for us and beer for the guys. Frank was sitting on the bed when we got back. I slowly started to strip while facing Carlos and when I was done Carol started to do the same thing in front of Frank. Once she had removed her camisole Frank reached up and started playing with her tits. Carlos and I got up and removed her skirt and panties.

Carol asked, "Do you want me to remove the garter and stockings sweetheart?"

"Hell No!" Frank said.

Carlos undressed and sat back down next to me. While Carol undressed Frank first, she took off his shirt and stopped to suck his nipples giving them a little bite before dropping to her knees. Frank's hands went to unbuckle his belt and she slapped them away saying; "Very good things come to those who wait!" she finished undoing the belt and spreading open his slacks she slipped her hands inside and around to his ass. Then administered a small light butterfly kiss around his lower stomach as she lowered the slacks. Then did the same as she lowered his silk boxers taking a long time feeling and massaging his ass. She pushed him back to sit on the bed and kissed down his legs like she had done his stomach but avoided his now hard cock bouncing around close to her face. I could see in my spouse's eyes that he wanted nothing more than to be in on the action but was helpless to let her do as she wished.

I took hold of Carlos's dick and slid my hand up and down it as I whispered in his ear, "She Does enjoy giving her partner pleasure doesn't she."

He whispered back, "I have never seen her give this much pleasure to any man we have chosen for our game, but tonight she is enjoying the game immensely."

His phone buzzed in a different pattern than it had all the time they had been with us.

He said, "I have to get this." and walked into the hallway to take the call. It was a long call and, there was a lot of back and forth then he came back and sat back down. By now Carol had removed one of Frank's socks and was pulling the other off with her teeth. Frank just fell back on the bed ready to endure whatever was going to happen. I moved my chair closer to her and gently grabbed a hand full of her silky blond hair and played with his hard-on running my finger full of her hair over it. Then I started running it over my leg and when it got to the bare skin just above the nylons little tiny shocks passed up my leg and I got super wet, or should I say wetter than I was.

Carlos noticed the look of excitement on my face and moved my chair even closer. He unhooked my nylons and rolled them down to my knees, so I had more territory to rub the silky hair on. He used more hair and rubbed the other thigh. My breathing got heavier, and he moved his hand covered in Carol's hair up to my pussy and just let it rest there covering my moist dripping cunt. Oh my god, did that feel amazing until Carol stood up and moved away?

That's when Carol ordered Frank up on the bed and climbed over him in the sixty-nine position with her on top. Then instructed him or should I say ordered him "You may lick up any of my nectar that may leak out of me, but you are not to lick my precious peach until I tell you to. Is that clear?"

Frank responded "Crystal."

They spent an exceedingly long time kissing and licking each other thighs and crotches. Frank pulled her body down and started licking across her ass. She moaned with pleasure and said, "I guess that is fine because I never said that was off-limits for now, but oh god does that feel good."

She lifted her head from Frank's crotch and looked at Carlos and said, "You need to do this to me more sweetheart his tongue feels so good on my ass hole. He can even get part of it inside."

She moved up from the 69 positions and pushed her ass into Frank's face while pulling her ass cheeks apart. She ground her ass on his tongue, lifting herself off his face occasionally, to let him catch a breath. When he was OK again, he would pull her back down and spread her cheeks on his own. She had each hand full of her hair and leaned forward a bit and started playing with his cock.

The next time she let him take a breath he said, "OH my fucking God does that feel good, but if you don't stop, you're going to have a load of cum in your hair."

She re-positioned herself and said, "Frank please lick my pussy and make me cum, I'm going to keep you on the edge because I want you to make me cum all over your face with my wet warm pussy, please will you do that for me?"

Frank is a very good pussy munch-er and he knew exactly how to do that job, but he wanted to play the game too. He would get her right on the edge by sucking her lips and then back off to lick her thighs. She was breathing heavily then she said, "OH Shit, please" and he would go back to licking her lips and sucking them in his mouth and letting them pop out.

"Frank you are driving me crazy please make me cum. Please! Please!"

I looked over at Carlos his dick was now hard and leaking pre-cum. He looked back at me and said, "Holy shit I thought I was the only one that could get her worked up that much. Do you see the lust in her eyes? If he does not give her relief soon, she is going to do something to him he will not like!"

Just as he said that Carol dropped her head and gave his dick a little bite. She lifted her head and said, "Now get me off or I'll be having Sweetish Sausage for a snack do you understand?"

Frank started licking her clit and it started to grow larger than it had for me. It was incredible it grew to almost 2 inches and was a beet red color and very thick from all the blood rushing through it. He sucked it in his mouth and went at it like it was a little dick letting it pop out then licking all around it and back to sucking. Carol had no words just a lot of loud moaning and groaning. Frank opened his lips in a little O, and she fucked his lips like her clit was a dick until she had one hell of an orgasm and squirted all over his face and she fell onto him almost unconscious. When she came back to her senses, she turned herself around and she and Frank passionately kissed, and she cleaned his face savoring her cum.

While they were making out, I straddled Carlos's lap first I moved his large dick onto his stomach, and I positioned myself so that my pussy lips were wrapped around the bottom side of his cock and started moving up and down coating it with my leaking juices. He started sucking my tits and I moved faster on his shaft and my breathing got heavier and louder. Carol and Frank noticed us and came over.

Carol reached down and pushed his dick harder against my pussy and it made contact with my clit. Frank grabbed the rabbit out of the toy drawer turned it on high and placed it on the outside of my rosebud. All the stimulation I was getting brought me to an orgasm in no time. I coated Carlos's dick with my hot sticky cum and fell back, Frank caught me and helped me to my knees as Carol dropped to her knees and started cleaning the sticky dick in front of her. She looked at Frank and said, "Your wife's juices taste good with his pre-cum you want to help me clean him off?" Frank joined her cleaning him off. They cleaned it for almost five minutes.

After they stopped Carol took Frank to the bed and had him lie down, she mounted him in the reverse cowgirl position and slowly lowered herself down, and started rocking forward then back almost letting him pop out. Frank took hands full of her gorgeous blond hair and ran his fingers through it. For some reason, this gave her great stimulation and on the downward motion, she would grind her hard clit into his balls and let out a moan.

Frank said, "Jan she has great control of her pussy muscles they are giving my cock a massage."

On her next downward thrust, she stayed buried and you could see her lower stomach flexing, Frank yelled, "OH baby that feels great, but is there any chance you can change to cowgirl so I can see your beautiful face and be able to pleasure your tits and that fantastic clit of yours."

She stood up her long legs towering over Frank and moved up to just over his face and lowered herself down onto his noes then dragging her leaking cunt over his face then down his neck and over his chest then she squatted until he was inside her again. It was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. He was covered with her juices from his nose down his upper body.

Frank licked his lips and then reached and massaged her breast never touching her nipples. He would massage from her chest up to the nipples until just about to squeeze them then release them and do it again. She was just grinding around on his cock as he did this until she needed her nipples tweaked and she closed her hands around his and made him touch the nipples. They grew in his fingers as he played with them. She would use a finger to gather some of her juices and spread them around her nipples for lubrication then grind and moan out with satisfaction.

I noticed her stomach flexing again and watched Frank's face he was staring into her eyes, and she was doing the same. She would raise herself and Frank would moan as the muscles in her pussy gripped his cock and she would relax the muscles and slide down. The look in their eyes was pure lust. Frank stopped just from letting her do all the work and started a rhythm of meeting her thrust.

Carol said, "You are a very good partner, and I am enjoying fucking you, Frank."

Frank answered, "I have limited experience, but you are one of the best women I have ever made love to."

"You are right Frank I am enjoying this, and I am not just fucking you. I too am making love to you."

They had made love for over a half-hour before Carlos got up and picked up the rabbit and wiped it off on the sheets and asked if I had another one. I got up and got the one out of my nightstand. He told me to sit on the other side of the bed which I did. He told me to start it on low he started his and moved it around the outside of her pussy to get it wet then moved it up her lower stomach then to her belly button and held it there and then reached around and guided my hand to the small of her back. You could see the muscles in her lower stomach start to contract more than they had been.