My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Louise decides she wants a girl friend.
2.2k words
4.21
14.5k
10

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers

My wife Louise and I had spent a wild weekend of domination and submission with a mysterious couple known only as the master and mistress, in an effort to spice up our very vanilla sex life. We had both had our boundaries pushed far beyond what we had been expecting, as we were dominated by the couple, and their live in part-time slave, Pet, as well as guests that had been invited to a BDSM party while we were there. Now we had to pick up our lives together after that experience.

It took several weeks for our lives to return to normal after The Weekend. Both of us tried to be as open as possible with each other about the things we had done,, and how we felt. Louise kept reassuring me that she still loved me, and wanted to stay with me, even though she realised that there were somethings that I could not provide in our relationship. I found myself thinking less and less about the enigmatic Pet as the days passed, and the memories of the weekend faded.

One night, we were lying in bed, watching some panel game on TV before we went to sleep, when Louise nudged me, and pointing to one of the contestants, said, "don't she remind you of someone?"

The woman was beautiful, with a slim toned body, and short spiky platinum hair. The resemblance to Pet was striking. I wasn't sure how to react. Pet had given Louise her first experience of lesbian sex the night we arrived for the Weekend, writhing in front of the fire while I was forced to watch, but had also savagely flogged her after Louise lost the game on Saturday night. I tentatively suggested, "I suppose it looks a bit like Pet?"

I felt Louise flinch beside me, her hand starting to stroke my leg, sliding higher as she watched the screen. I looked down, her eyes were sparkling and her nipples were hardening, a sure sign that she was getting turned on. Her hand went higher to grasp my cock, as she whispered, "I have thought about her as well, you know."

Starting to stroke me, she landed into my ear and whispered, "It's very different having sex with a woman. The kisses are so soft, the skin is so silky and smooth. I thought I would be able to get over it, but then I see someone like her and I'm so turned on."

I was hard by now, her stroking got more energetic. She suddenly rolled on top of me and I slid into her, as she started to ride up and down, thrusting me in and out. She was starting to pant now and pulled her head close to mine. "I think I want to have a girl friend."

She shuddered violently as she came, and I released, my sperm flooding into her as I envisaged her and the girl on the TV, writhing together in front of me. Spent, she rolled off, and we lay together, recovering. As we calmed down, I gently stroked her.

"Were you being serious then, about a girl friend?"

"I think so. It's something I want to be quite open with you about, but I've been thinking about it a lot. I've got an idea about how it could work?"

I nodded, encouraging her to go on.

"I've told you over and over that I love you, and will never leave you. On the other hand I want to try this, so what I was thinking, what if every Thursday night was my night. On that night I would be single, and able date other women. I've even found out that there is a dating app I can use?"

I wasn't sure what to say. It was hard to hear that there was something Louise needed that I couldn't provide. On the other hand, there was no denying that I was excited by the project of Louise with another woman, even if that didn't involve me. There was really no option other than to tell her that I was happy for her to try it, as long as it stayed within those parameters, Thursday nights only.

Louise decided to go for it. She signed up for the app, and excitedly scrolled through for several days, swiping right and left. She wouldn't show me who was on there, but there didn't seem to be any shortage of woman wanting to hook up with her. Eventually she picked one, and they made a date for the next Thursday. Louise was like a teenager getting ready, rejecting outfit after outfit as too much, too little, too formal, too casual. Eventually she settled on a straightforward jeans, jacket, boots ensemble. As she stood by the door waiting for the taxi, she looked wonderful. Her long black hair cascaded, down her back and her face was bright and excited. She had told me the bar where they were going to meet, and assured me that she would be staying in public for the evening to keep safe. I heard the taxi arrive and bent to kiss her goodbye as she left.

Just after 11, I heard a taxi outside and then Louise came in. I obviously wanted to hear all about it, but she just told me that it had been 'okay'. If there was one thing I had learned about Louise while we had been together, it was that it wasn't a good idea to push her, so I just left it.

Over the weekend, she started to open up.

"It was a really good night. She was lovely, and I enjoyed the evening, but there wasn't the spark I had been expecting. I guess it's just like normal dating, you have got to find the right person? I want to carry on though, but with just a small adjustment."

She paused, looking at me. I wasn't sure if I was going to like what was coming next.

"For this to work, I think I need to really separate my 'girls night'. I know you are supporting me 100 percent in this, and realise why I am doing it, but it didn't seem right coming home on Thursday and switching back into our life the moment I walked in. What I'm going to suggest is that on Thursday's, I'm a bit more separate. I get ready on my own, and go out dating, and when I come back, you don't wait up for me. I want to sleep in the spare room alone on those nights, and then Friday we resume our usual life?"

Although a bit taken aback, I realised why she was saying this, and it had to agree that it made sense. The only way for Louise to know if this would work or not was to try it so I agreed to trail that arrangement for a few weeks, to see how we felt.

Thursdays started to settle into a pattern. We would both get up in the morning have breakfast and go to work. When I got home, Louise would be in the spare bedroom, getting ready to go out. From then on, she was single, getting ready to go out on a date. She wouldn't tell me where she was going, who she was meeting or when she would be back. Staying in her room until the taxi arrived, she would run down the stairs, and leave without saying goodbye. If I sneaked a look through the window, I could see her getting into the taxi, her long black hair flowing around her, just another girl out on a date. I would make sure I was in bed before she got home, and would hear her come in and go straight to bed in the spare room. Emerging for breakfast the next morning, she would act as if nothing had happened, suddenly my wife again.

This carried on for several weeks. We had set a month as the trial period, but that passed, and we agreed to let it go on. Louise was a happily married wife 6 days a week, having a great sex life with me, and then once a week she was a single girl, dating other women. She never told me how far she was going on those dates, leaving that to my imagination. The first few times I was pretty sure that nothing was happening, but after a few weeks, when she had joined me for breakfast on the morning after, I noticed the bruising on her throat.

Raising my eyebrows, I asked, "Is that a love bite?"

Louise blushed, "Oops. Sorry, I must have got a bit carried away last night." She paused, and looked a bit embarrassed.

"The thing is, I've sort of found someone. I've dated quite a few different women since I started this, but the last few weeks I've been seeing the same one, and I want her to be my girl friend."

She realised that I was a bit startled by this admission, as she went on.

"Don't worry, it's not going to really change anything. I want to continue the same arrangement, I will still be yours exclusively 6 days the week. It's just that every Thursday, I will now have a girl friend." She looked straight at me. "A proper girl friend, if you know what I mean?"

I thought about what she had said. It didn't really make much difference to me, as long as it stayed to just Thursday. In a way I preferred it if she had a steady girl friend, rather than just random dating. We would have to see how it went.

Our arrangement continued quite happily. Thursdays continued to come and go, Louise coming back late, often not into the early hours, and I often saw the tell tale marks on her neck as she joined me for breakfast the next morning. I was quite enjoying it in a way, I had Thursdays to myself, and could do all the things on those nights that I knew Louise did not enjoy

One night while we were snuggling in bed, after having made love she asked me, "How did you feel in the cell?"

I was surprised that she brought it up. It was now several months since The Weekend, and although I would never forget what we got up to, it had settled into a background memory, rather than something I thought about constantly.

I had enjoyed it in a way. It was a deliberately unpleasant place. The bed was just a narrow plank, covered with a thin, stained mattress, and with only a rough blanket to sleep under. The floor was filthy, sticky and slimy, caused by the water that dripped continually down one wall. When I was locked up in there, Pet had been with me, and we had spooned and had gentle sex under the blanket. I wasn't sure what it would be like to be there alone.

Louise leant to whisper in my ear, "perhaps I should send you back there," before closing her eyes, and falling asleep.

She brought it up again, a few nights later, as we cuddled in bed before going to sleep. "You enjoyed being in that cell, didn't you?" She chuckled as she felt me instantly start to get hard. "I thought so. I think I'd like to see you in there again." She started to stroke me up and down.

"I need to give you a little update about my girl friend. Her name is Elle and we love being together. Like me, she is in another relationship that she doesn't want to break up, so we con only be girl-friends on a Thursday. But, we would like to spend the night together."

She continued stroking me as I got harder, imagining the two of them together.

"The thing is, I can't go to her place, and we don't want to go to some hotel, in case anyone sees us together, but I thought she could come here?"

The stroking got faster, as I imagined them in our bed. Would I be allowed to join them?

She must have read my mind as she chuckled, "and no, it would just be the two of us. I wouldn't want you to be here, but I do have an idea."

"I haven't told you this, but I've kept in contact with Mistress, we email each other quite regularly, and I've found out quite a lot about her,. As well as having fun weekends like we attended, she also operates as a professional dominatrix. You wouldn't believe some of the services she offers."

I could feel myself getting close to cumming, as she continued to stroke and whisper in my ear.

"One of her services is Forced Confinement. It's a prison scenario, you can pay to stay in her cell overnight. I thought about putting you in there one Thursday, while I brought Emma back here?"

I exploded in her hand, sticky cum flowing over us as I saw myself, locked in that filthy cell, while Louise and Emma enjoyed each other in our bed. "I'll take that as a 'Yes'," she chuckled.

The next morning, as I got up, I wasn't really sure about whether she had been serious the previous night. Had I misunderstood what she had said I my excitement? That suspicion was dispelled just before we left for work, as she casually mentioned, "you had better book a day's holiday for next Friday."

laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers