All Comments on 'My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 01'

by laver1812

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

just another cuck story only with a women

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

This is problematic.

She is embarking on a life, separate from her husband, maintaining relationships without his knowledge and making plans that don’t involve him.

This is a divorce waiting to happen. How long before it becomes 2 days a week? Or a long weekend? Or he comes home and she has moved out and moved on with someone else?

Would he still be aroused? Hopefully not but in this story, it wouldn’t surprise me.

PappasleazePappasleaze11 months ago

Stopping there was very wicked of you. I ready to see where all this heads.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WTF fuck is wrong with this cuckold husband, it doesn't matter if it a man or a woman that your cheating wife is having sex with. And her wanting to cage you while having sex with this woman, is just fucking wrong. Divorce the slut, she use the same Excuse all cheating women use. It's just sex, not loving, what bullshit. It she truly loved her husband, she would bring her Lesbian girlfriend to their bed so the husband could also Participate too..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, it could be assumed that his loving wife will ship him off to a tiny cell somewhere and he will wake up with a cockcage locked on him. His wife will eventually let Elle stay on Thursday. Eventually it may move to more days but he will be still in the cell for the weekend while Mistress torments him. Before reading any more, I have to go read the other stories of their submissions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous