My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
The end of Louise's first weekend with her girlfriend.
1.8k words
4.34
5.1k
2

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
149 Followers

I got home to find the house empty. It was early evening, and although the car was still in the driveway, there was no sign of Louise. Letting myself in, I went up to the bedroom. It was a total mess. The bed sheets were rumpled and hanging off the bed. There were discarded clothes strewn all over the floor, along with damp towels and shoes. I started to half heartedly pick the clothes up, stopping when I found a pair of panties that we definitely not Louise's. The tiny thong must belong to Emma, I thought, dropping it on the floor, and deciding to leave the rest of it. Downstairs it wasn't much better. The sink was heaped with empty dishes, and there were takeaway cartons and empty bottles heaped by the door. More discarded clothing was strewn throughout the sitting room. I read the note on the dining room table.

"Sorry about the mess darling, we've been a bit busy. Don't wait up, back tomorrow, L xxx"

I was exhausted after my 2 days locked in the dungeon cell. I'd had little sleep, hardly eaten, and there was no way I was going to start sorting the mess out now, so I wearily crept back upstairs, and ignoring our trashed room, lay down in the spare bedroom, and was asleep in seconds.

When I woke up the next morning there was no sign of Louise. I checked my messages and email, but nothing. I went down stairs to the kitchen, and singing to myself, started to make sense of the chaos there. With the washing up done, and the rubbish tidied away, I made myself breakfast, text Louise several times, but getting no reply. Collecting the discarded clothes in the sitting room, I cried them up and dumped them in the middle of our bed, adding the ones lying on the floor. Sorting through them, I tried to separate Louise's from what I assumed was Emma's. She was shorter and slimmer built than Louise, so it was quite easy to work out who owned what.

I had done most of the tidying up, and was putting clean sheets on the bed when my phone chimed, as a text message arrived. It was from Louise and simply said, "Novatel, 601." I called Louise straight back, but the phone just went to voicemail. After trying a couple more times, I realised that I would have to go and get her.

The hotel is in the centre of town, so I got in the car and drove down. Taking the lift to the sixth floor, I knocked on 601. I heard movement inside, and then the door opened a fraction, a bleary head looking round. I recognised Emma's short spiky hair do. She just had a short t-shirt on, the t-shirt skimming the bottom of her bare buttocks as she walked back into the room, beckoning me to follow her.

The room was as messy as the bedroom at home, clothes littering the floor, and a couple of empty wine bottles on the side. Louise seemed to be still asleep, and Emma shook her gently as she climbed back into the bed. Lifting her head, Louise saw me standing watching."Would you like some tea?" I asked sarcastically.

It was lost on her, "Yes please," she smiled back, "would you like some Em?"

The tea making facilities in the room only provided two cups, so I made a drinks for the two women, sitting back down to watch them drink it without having one myself. As she sat up to take her tea, the sheets fell away to reveal that Louise naked underneath. I felt like an outsider sitting watching them, as Louise casually wrapped her arm around Emma, and pulled her into a cuddle, while they sat there drinking. I coughed and pointed at my watch, they would have to check out before long.

"I suppose we had better get going, I'll need to take a quick shower." Emma got out of the bed, Louise causally swatting her naked buttocks as she passed by her, and disappeared into the bathroom. As we heard the sound of the shower starting, Louise got out, and walked across to me, naked. She reached down and kissed me gently on the head. "I expect we have got a lot total about when we get home. I'll be as quick as we can, so do you want to wait for us downstairs, and we will be down I a bit."

Walking to the bathroom, she went in and joined Emma, closing the door behind her. I could hear the two of them giggling in the shower together, as I left the room and went to wait down stairs.

To be fair to Louise, it wasn't that long before she came down, carrying a small case, her hair still damp from the shower. "Let's go, darling, Emma will make her own way home." She giggled at me, "the room is taken care of, I booked it with your credit card."

She was very quiet on the way home, and obviously didn't want to talk. When we got to the house, she took her case upstairs, and then collapsed on the bed. "Thanks for changing the sheets, I'm exhausted. Do you mind if I sleep for a bit and then we can talk later."

I left her lying on the bed, checking in on her a couple of times through the afternoon, but she was fast asleep each time I looked in. I heard her moving around upstairs at about 6 o'clock and she came down to join me on the couch a bit later. I handed her a glass of wine, and she started to talk.

"I've already told you how I felt changed after the weekend we spent, with the Master and Mistress. I won't pretend that the sex with him wasn't fantastic, but even better for me was the realisation that I like women as well. I realised that I needed to have a woman in my life as well as you, and I think that might be Emma. Our Thursday nights have been great, but I wanted to go further with her, and I wanted to do it here."

She paused for a moment, as if the next thing was going to be hard.

"It sound cruel, but part of me wanted to the first time I had sex with Emma to be in our bed, knowing that you were locked away somewhere and couldn't do anything about it. After we left you in the basement and came back here, we just devoured each other." She giggled, "you saw the state of the bedroom. We just didn't want to leave it."

"Emma is very experienced and has really opened my eyes. She loved the sight of that dungeon, and I think part of her wants to see me in it. We experimented with all sorts while we were here, I'm hoping that the neighbours didn't hear us. She loves being tied up and spanked as much as I do, so we had a lot of fun switching back and forth."

Louise paused. I could tell she was getting excited remembering what had gone on at the weekend, and of course I was getting aroused as well, hearing my wife talk about her lesbian lover.

"I'm sorry I left you in the cell for so long. I truly intended it to be only one night, but we had such a great time, I just wanted to carry on. I know it was very naughty to leave you in that cell, but I just didn't want to stop being with Em."

I wondered if she knew just how bad it had been for me, lying chained and filthy in the straw, while she cavorted with her new lover. She carried on, "after our first night we spent all day in bed, discovering each other. I really had intended to come and get you, but it was getting nearer and nearer to the pick up time. Emma suggested that we leave you there another night, so I messaged the Mistress to see you could stay. I also asked if the experience could be turned up a notch."

"Mistress had set up a feed so that we could watch you. I got really excited when I saw that she wasn't going to let you have a bed the second night. You looked so dejected and filthy."

Her eyes narrowed, "I noticed that Pet came to join you. I'm not going to let that happen next time!"

She saw my eyebrows raise at the words, 'next time'.

"Oh yes, Emma thinks we should make it a regular thing." She leant up to whisper in my ear. "Would't you like to be locked up again, cold and alone in the dark, knowing that while you were down there, me and Emma were up here?"

She reached her hand into my trousers, and grabbed me, continuing to whisper. "All the time you were down there, hungry, filthy, lying on that stinking straw, Emma was fucking me, in our bed." She could feeling me swelling as she continued, "she wouldn't stop, she's absolutely insatiable. Do you know that she brought her own dildo collection?"

She rose off the couch, and pulling me by the hand, lead me upstairs and into our bedroom, and pushed me on the bed. Undoing my jeans, she pulled them off, before taking of her own and stepping out of them. As she climbed on the bed she crawled towards me, and lowered her head to my ear.

"Can you imagine Emma and me, her in this very bed, naked and sweaty? Do you know that she tied my hands to the head board, and fucked me with a strap on? Do you know that this morning, she bent me over her knee, and spanked me until I wept?"

I felt like I was about to explode. I pushed her off me, onto her back, and pulled down my boxer shorts, my cock standing up angrily. Rolling her onto her front, I swatted her buttocks, before grabbing her panties and pulling. As the material tore, I swatted her again, and she cried out, while I ripped the ruined garment from her. Pushing down on her shoulders to stop her getting up, I angrily thrust into her, as she struggled beneath me. She was soaking wet, and I easily slid inside. The events of the last two days came flooding back, and I took my revenge for her abandoning me in that grimy basement, plunging into her over and over again. Climaxing inside her, I fell forward, lying on top, utterly spent. In the silence that followed, as she lay under me, I heard her quietly say, "thank you."

laver1812
laver1812
149 Followers