All Comments on 'My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 03'

by laver1812

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

What the fuck was this bullshit.

The only thing he says to her is a “sarcastic do you want some tea?” And then nothing.

She never apologized. She did however say that he means nothing to her and she got off on watching him suffer and then you made it worse by saying that he was so hard he exploded.

Go fuck your self! Tell us he was furious! Tell us he was so angry that he walked away from her and went to a hotel to sleep. Tell us that she realized she pushed things to far but no! You didn’t want to actually make a decent story, you just wanted to write a jerkoff story that required no effort.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Game over!!! EMMA SUGGESTED you be locked up for another night??? Just as another reader said, this marriage is now going off the rails. He should have left the house exactly as it was when he walked in. Louise should have been made to clean everything up. As far as her continuing to see Emma on more of a full time basis, and making him go and get locked up for who knows how long, he should just tell her STOP. She also says she doesn't want Pet to be allowed near him again but she can continue on? He is now a full fledge cuckold and she is now having a full time affair. After he fucked her he should have told her, 'I guess you have made your decision for your new life. We don't have kids, we can sell the house and split everything evenly and I will file for divorce. You fucked her in our bed while YOU had me locked up and abused mentally and physically. You no longer have any respect for me and seemingly no longer love me as your husband so I think we need to end this farce now. You can go live somewhere else with Emma and I will start over as well. Goodbye and have a good life.' Let Louise suffer the mental anguish you are now going through. Move on and stop being a cuckold to A PAIR of cruel heartless women.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fuck that bitch! Tie her up and feed her spit and moldy food for two days and if her dyke shows up, give her the same hospitality. Then kick out the dyke and get your life back on track.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is he already her slave? Cleaning up the house from her fuck fest and staying caged in swallow and piss. I only see divorce for him, she already gone, she just Hasn't move out on you. Cut off her credit cards and bank accounts..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous