My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 05

Story Info
Emma comes for a whole weekend. I get a cage to sleep in.
3.8k words
3.98
7.2k
4

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
126 Followers

Emma was now going out with Louise every Thursday. For one night each week, she ceased to be a happily married wife, and switched into a relationship with her lesbian lover Emma. I never knew where they went or what they did, and Louise totally ignored my from the time she left for work on Thursday morning until I saw her on Friday. Sometimes she would come home, late at night, and go to sleep alone in our bed, with me relegated to the spare room. At other times, she didn't come home at all, having gone to a hotel with Emma, so that they could have uninterrupted sex all night, eventually returning exhausted and sore.

We had tried a night where Emma had come and stayed at our house, as Louise's girl friend, with myself related to the role of butler and slave. This had been pretty intense, with a slave contract, and myself locked in a chastity device for the whole time. We had decided afterwards that we would like to carry on with the arrangement, but it would need finessing, and that it would probably be better to try it for a whole weekend rather than just one night.

We had agreed to spend time thinking on the best way to move this forward, and a few days after Emma had stayed, Louise sat down with me one evening, announcing that she had an idea.

"We both know that it wasn't quite right last time, but we both want to try and make it work. I think that one of the problems was that we had made you are slave, which seemed quite easy at first, but we hadn't thought of the practicalities of how it would work. Neither me or Emma were happy knowing that you were next door, where you could hear us, and we also didn't know what to do with you when we needed your services, so I've had an idea. We never use the garage anyway."

Our house had a built in garage, which could be accessed directly through a door in the kitchen, as well as from outside. Like most couples, we had never put our car in it, and it was filled with what we couldn't bear to through out, but was really junk.

"We could clear a lot of space in the garage with a couple of trips to the tip, and I think we could use that space. You remember the cell?"

We had spent a weekend as slaves for a dominant couple that we knew only as Mistress and Master, and Louise had also sent me to stay there for a couple of nights so that she could be alone with Emma, when they first met. It had not been a pleasant experience, and I wasn't sure that I wanted to replicate it at home.

Louise reassured me. "I'm not thinking of anything as severe as that. But we do want you to be our slave when Emma is here, and I know you want that as well." It's true that I had willingly signed their slave contract, and I had always been excited by confinement scenarios. "I want you to be a bit uncomfortable when Emma is here, and also I want you to have to imagine what we are doing without necessarily seeing us. So I thought that we could set you up with somewhere to stay in the garage, and you would only be let out to serve us, when we had tasks for you, and the rest of the time you would have to stay in there."

I could tell that she had given this a lot of thought, and suspected that she already knew how she wanted to work. I asked her to be more specific. She took a deep breath.

"Let's talk about the chastity cage that you had to wear when Emma stayed. That cage is going to be symbol of our relationship. Whenever you are wearing the it, I am no longer your wife and you are no longer my husband. I become Emma's girl friend, and we are a couple, until it is removed, at which point I become your wife again. The cage will be locked on you, and I will carry the key with me, on a chain round my neck. It will my symbol that you are longer my husband, but I still own you." She paused. "This isn't just while Emma comes here, this will also happen every Thursday when I go out with her." Louise laughed, 'Of course, sometimes I don't come home until Friday evening do I? That means you will have to wear the cage all Friday as well."

I was excited by the thought of being owned by Louise, no longer her husband, while she was with her girl friend. I asked her about the garage.

"I was coming to that. Ive been doing some research, and it is possible to get cages from specialist sites, that are like a large dog cage, but sturdy enough to keep a human from breaking out of. They are large enough to sit up or lie out in, but not stand up. I thought we could get one fro the garage." She was beginning to get excited as well as me, the tell tale points of her nipples hardening against her top.

"I thought we could get one and put it in the garage. We can put stuff in front of it so it can't be seen if the garage door is opened from outside. There's a tap in there, so we could rig up some sort of drinking water, and very basic sanitation. I've also found out about remote control locks, so that I could lock you in and let you out from my phone. What do you think about that?" She smiled, "Wouldn't you like to be our toy at weekends, only let out to attend to us, and then put away until we need you again?"

She started to breath quicker, her excitement mounting, as she leant close to me. "I might even let you put me in there sometimes ...."

I was silent, imagining myself caged I the dark garage, knowing that Louise and Emma were in bed upstairs together, locked away until they let me out.

"I'll tell you what, why don't you sort it all out, and surprise me?"

Louise had always been the one who organised things in our relationship and I was happy to leave it to her, so she took over the project. The door into the garage from the kitchen was locked, and she warned me to keep out. She carried on going out with Emma, but this time, before she left, she put the chastity cage on me, leaving it locked until she saw me again the next day. Eventually she told me that she had finished in the garage, and wanted Emma to come the following weekend, so did I want to see it first.

I had been wondering what she had been up to. I had heard her in there several times, working away in secret. "Why don't you show me now?" I suggested. Her eyes brightened, and she grabbed my hand, and lead me into the garage. I noticed that the lock had been replaced by something electronic. "This is a new type of door lock, which uses biometrics and internet to unlock it. I can set it with my finger print or remotely from my phone. I can also tell whenever it is opened or close." She smiled, "but of course, only my finger print and my phone is set up to control it. I'll probably add Emma as well. She paused, "but not you."

Holding her finger to the sensor, it unlocked with a click. The garage was in darkness when she opened the door. "I've changed the lights in here as well. There is a switch, but I can also control it from this." I could see an app already open on her phone, and as she pressed a button, the lights came on. The centre of the garage was occupied by a large steel cage. It wasn't as large as the one in the Mistress's basement, but I could see that it was tall enough to sit up in, and also long enough to lie down in. There was a large rubber mat on the floor, and a metal bowl attached to the side, with a tube leading into it.

"That provides a supply of water to the bowl, and can be operated from inside. There's a button on the cage, and as long as it is pressed, water will flow into the bowl."

I noticed a couple of other things. A wooden stud wall had been constructed behind the cage, blocking off the other end of the garage. Even if the outside door was opened, the cage and everything else would be blocked from view. I also meant that the only way out way through the kitchen. A very basic metal toilet stood in the corner, next to a small sink.

"That provides you basic hygiene requirement. You don't need any privacy in here, there's no one to see you. Well, that's not quite sure." Pointing at the ceiling, Louise showed me the webcam she had installed, its winking red light indicating that it was running. "I can see in here at any time and from anywhere with my phone. Its even infra-red, so I can see you when the lights are out. It's also got a speaker in it so that I can talk to you." She chuckled, "well may be not talk. I can give you orders at least."

I noticed the references to myself, it was obvious who would be spending their time in here.

"What do you think of your new home, are you looking forward to Friday night?"

I wasn't sure if looking forward was the right phrase, but I had to admit I was keen to put it into practice. I wouldn't have long to wait, the coming weekend was when Emma was going to come and stay.

Friday morning arrived, and we were having breakfast together. Louise was excited and impatient, looking forward to her lover coming after work. "Make sure you are home in plenty of time. I can't wait to switch over." That was her phrase for changing from being my wife to Emma's girl friend.

I was home at around 5, to find Louise waiting for me. "Go and undress in the spare bedroom and then come down here, naked. I will put your cage on, and then tell you what's going to happen."

I was back in a few minutes, standing naked in my own kitchen. Louise pulled the cock cage out of her pocket and held it. "Once this goes on, you are no longer my husband. You are my slave, Emma's slave, and only here to serve us." She slid me into the cold tube, and clicked the lock shut, slipping the key on its chain around her neck. Instantly she changed character, no longer loving wife, suddenly a hard faced lesbian bitch. She slapped me across the face.

"That's just to get me warmed up. Come."

I fallowed here into he garage and saw the clothes rail with a clean white shirt, a black jacket and a plain mans apron hanging on it.

"You will wear this apron at all times in the house, before 6 p.m. After that time you will wear the shirt and jacket. We are not going to waste any other clothing on you, but I think we can cover that up."

She tapped my cage, which swung between my legs.

"You are no longer a man, as the one thing that defines you as such is now taken away from you, so you are not allowed man clothes." She reached under the dress she was waring and slipped down her panties, kicking them on to the floor. "I expect you like wearing these any way, so you may have them for the weekend. I've only had them on today, so they shouldn't be too messy."

I picked the black cotton pants off the floor and slid them on. They felt warm and damp against my skin, and I could smell Louise's mucky scent on them. Slipping them over the cock cage, the thin back disappeared between my buttocks. Walking round me, as if giving a tour of inspection, Louise, swatted me on the buttocks and laughed. "Nice and firm, the way I like them. Better for showing off hand prints as well." The cell door clicked as she unlocked it, and as she pointed, I crawled inside, sitting n the rubber mat. Louise gestured at a button fixed next to the metal bowl. "Press that." Water trickled out while I held in, filling the bowl. Louise impatiently pointed at the bow, so I bent my head to lap at the bowl. It tasted lukewarm and stale, but at least it was drinkable.

"We will call you when we are ready." She walked out of the door, and as it closed I saw her flick a switch on her phone, plug-in the garage into darkness. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I could see that it wasn't completely pitch black, and that there was a dim glow coming from a low-strength light in the far corner, which was just enough for me to see the shape of the objects around the garage.

Although the door to the kitchen was shut, it was fairly thin, and could hear someone moving about, which I assumed was Louise. Eventually I heard the front door open and close, followed by excited voices, and I assumed that Emma had arrived. The door to the garage suddenly burst open, and the light came on, dazzling me or a moment. As my eyes adjusted to the brightness, I saw the two lovers standing bin front of me, arms round each other, and Emma giggling as she looked at me locked in the cage.

She pointed at my cock cage, covered by Louise's panties. "Oh look at him, locked up, and locked in! Are those yours? I hope you didn't waste a fresh pair on him?" Louise giggled. "Oh no, I've had them on all day. I need to change anyway, they were getting a bit smelly." She smiled at her girl friend, "and I wanted to put one something nice for you, anyway."

Louise was still wearing her skirt from work, and I watched Emma slide her hand underneath, fondling her buttocks for a moment before I heard the snapping sound as she pinged the string of her thong. "Nice," she smiled, "I'll look forward to pulling those off - with my teeth!"

Giggling together they started to leave the garage, before Louise turned and barked at me, "Gin and Tonic, now!"

There was a buzz as the cage unlocked and I struggled out on my hands and knees. I hurriedly put the shirt and jacked on, and rushed through the door she had left open, into the kitchen to make their drinks.

They made me stand on the corner holding the tray while they relaxed on the couch, ignoring me while they caught up, gently kissing at stoking each other as they talked. Louise was quite happy to flirt with Emma in front of me, getting more comfortable each time they were together. I was sent to refresh their rinks a couple more times, and then after about an hour, Louise gave me my instructions.

"We are going to go out tonight so we won't need you for a while. Go back to your cage and stay there until I release you after we have gone. Make sure the house is tidied up before we get back, I expect the bedroom to be spotless, and waiting for us. When you have done everything you are to back into the garage and close the door. It will lock behind you so make sure there is nothing you have left out."

"We are not eating here tonight so there will be no left over food for you. You may take something out of the cupboard if it is unlocked."

After they had left I busied myself tidying up the mess they had made getting ready to go out, handing up Louise's clothes that she had just dropped on the bed, and putting fresh sheets on the bed. Louise had already emptied a chat of drawers of mine things, which wee now kept in the spare room, and had let me know that this Emma's now. I unpacked the small case she had brought, unable to help myself fondling the tiny panties and thongs I found inside, suddenly relishing that I was fantasising about Emma rather than Louise.

Eventually I had finished, and the house was spotless. Returning to the garage, hearing the door lock as I closed it behind me. The light was still on, and I tried the cupboard, which was still unlocked. Inside there was just a packet of breakfast cereal and some milk, and a bowl, along with a note. I recognised Louise's hand writing.

"This should be enough for you. I haven't bothered with cutlery. The milk might last the weekend, but there isn't a fridge, so let's hope it doesn't get too warm in there. "

I poured some of the cereal into the bowl, and added a touch of milk, justas the main light went off, leaving me in the gloom. I wondered if Louise had been watching? Perhaps they were laughing at me right now, in some bar, having fun, while I crouched in the garage, eating cold cereal with my bare hands. For a moment, I felt sore as I crawled into the cage and lay down on the bed. The door swung shut while I was inside, and I heard it lock. I was here for the night.

I heard noises much later on as they came home, stumbling around the kitchen and laughing, before eventually stumbling up the stairs. I now realised that their bedroom, ('our' bedroom?) lay directly above the garage, and I could hear their footsteps and distant voices as they got ready for bed. The moaning and creaking noise that came later as the bed rocked on the floor above me left me in no doubt as to what was going on, and I lay listening to them having sex, recognising Louise's moans of passion, until they eventually stopped, and we all fell asleep.

I was awoken by a buzzer and heard the cage and garage doors click open, swinging slightly open on their hinges. I could see light through the window in the kitchen, and assumed that it was time for me to get up and get started on the day's work. Slipping the apron over my head, I went into the kitchen to discover that they had made themselves supper when they got home. The surface and floor that I had cleaned so carefully the night before was now littered with crumbs, empty plates, and bits of food. There were a couple of empty glasses in the living room, the half empty bottle of wine staining the surface. With a small sigh to myself, I started to tidy up, clearing the mess in kitchen and was having a go at removing the wine stain, when I heard a buzzer sounding in the kitchen, so I guessed I was being summoned. Taking a Depp breath I walked up the stairs, and quietly knocked on their bedroom door.

A voice called me in, and I found Louise sitting up topless in bed, her firm breasts being stroked by a sleepy Emma who was snuggled in decide her. The order was simple, "Tea!" When I brought the cups back up, they were kissing each other, Louise holding Emma in a tight embrace, her head bent down to her as their tongues entwined. Oblivious to me stranding there, they carried on, eventually separating with a sigh, Emma flopped back onto her pillow, while Louise silently pointed at the table beside her, and turned to stroke Emmas hair. They didn't say another word to me as I put the cups down beside them and left.

I was summoned later on to take their breakfast orders, which they came down and ate, sitting at the table in their dressing gowns, just a typical suburban couple, apart from being two women with a naked butler. After the previous time that Emma had stayed, I was expecting an unpleasant weekend, being continually abused, but it turned out that they just acted like an established couple. They had breakfast and went back upstairs to get dressed, before going out for a few hours. When they returned, they retired to their room, while I listened to the bed creaking again from down in my cage, before having cocktails and going out to eat for the evening. Sunday brought breakfast in bed, and a lazy day lolling on the sofa, cuddling and kissing, and watching chick flicks. I looked a meal for them in the evening, and they went to bed for the third night.

Throughout the weekend, they totally ignored me, only speaking to me to give orders. I followed them around, tidying up, making them drinks and food, like something out of period drama, a typical butler if it were not for the fact that I was naked apart from my apron and thong. I dressed into my butler's uniform for the evenings to serve them their drinks and food.

When there was nothing for me to do in the house, I retreated to the garage, taking the opportunity to rest in my cage. Sometimes the locks clicked as I went in and at other times I was free to come and go. I supposed that Louise was monitoring me while I was in there, deciding my level of confinement. When they ate in the house, I was given the leftovers to eat, scraped cold onto a metal dish, which I eat in the garage with my bare hands.

It was deliberately unpleasant, but nothing like it had been previously. I felt myself getting into character as their slave-come-butler, and raised that I enjoyed the feelings of humiliation and servitude. Perhaps this could work after all.

I took then their final cups of tea oh Monday morning, having been summoned early. Washing up in the kitchen, I heard voices in the hall, and the front door close, followed by foot steps behind me and a playful swat across my bare buttocks. I turned to find Louise, smiling and holding up the chain around her neck. Lifting the key that swung from it, she knelt, and unlocking my cock cage, released it slowly. As I felt myself slide out of the cold metal tube, she got up again, took my shoulders and leant forward to kiss me gently on the forehead. "Thank you, darling." She was my wife again.

laver1812
laver1812
126 Followers