All Comments on 'My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 05'

by laver1812

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

Better but impractical.

The safety of a slave during a scene is paramount. Locking them in a sealed cage with no way to escape is dangerous. What if there an accident and he is locked in? What if there is a fire?

Every eventuality must be planned for meticulously because there might not be a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i went back and read through the comments from all the chapters. seems like a lot of folks have not understood that he wants this to happen and that he get sexual arousal from this scenario. this is a good story and it is your story, forget those that are indignant about his treatment, he wants to be treated this way. this chapter was short, and could have used more interplay between the characters. he wants to be dominated by both women, so you should give him that, the women enjoy dominating him, so they should be allowed to do that. he should have some aspect of discipline from both women as he craves the humiliation and subjugation. keep writing flesh out your characters interactions and roles in the story, you have a lot of ways to advance this story. don't be afraid to explore new territory and increase his humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WTF locked in a fucking big dog cage, with your cock locked up too in the garage, while your cheating ass slut of a wife is fucking her Lesbian slut in your fucking bed. With you only being let out to be their slave and only allowed to eat what ever straps of food when they feel like it. I'd shoot these sluts, or better yet strip them both Throw them both in to the cage. That there phones so they can't open the locks. After a couple days ask them if there hungry, when they say yes you pull your cock out and ask who wants cum to eat? If they say no wait a couple more day and ask again. When they finally say yes, have one suck you off and tell them to share the cum. Next day Offer them real food but they have let you fuck them though the cage bars, including miss Lesbian Emma. After a couple weeks you file for divorce, kick their naked ass out side, Dirt and half Starved to death.

We all know if this story keeps running as it going, Emma will move is full time, take his wife's cage key a most likely Throw both of the keys away. And force him to sign away all of his Possessions And rights, to become there full time slave. He has most likely already waited to long to divorce his cheating slut wife. A loving wife just wouldn't do this to their husband or any person!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous