All Comments on 'My Wife's Journey to Become a Slut'

by mrfay18888

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drop the "real story" stuff. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word that comes out of your brain and onto the pages. It does nothing for the story and just makes us laugh at you and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It sucked starting with the intro. There's nothing real about it, we laugh at jerks like you who think using the "real story" cliche will cause interest. It doesn't, the opposite occurs. 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I agree with Anonymous. What does calling the story "true" add?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This could have gone several ways and could have been a 4*, but as a 2* it still is better than nothing. The idea she became such a slut/whore, in such a short time and having her husband's complicity in it, makes it difficult to up the score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I threw up after reading your story.

My opinion of you is that you are pretty pathetic. And your wife is a disgusting whore.

How many STDs has she had to have treated because of your "adventures"?

mrfay18888mrfay18888over 1 year agoAuthor

That story was all true whether you believe it or not. I even have pictures to back it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good read, try it from the female perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the wife has been turned into a whore. When is she going to start making some money? When will her husband only be her pimp?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous