All Comments on 'My Wife's Monster Tits'

by lindseyD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Appeal

This will appeal to a lot of LW readers who like their ladies endowed like cows, with 44DD or better. If she does anal, she will be a star here in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really

The story is completely pointless because the loving wife category is flooded with this sorts of stories. Why don’t you try other category’s that aren’t flooded with all these types of stories that are virtually the same . Your story will get a few likes then just swallowed up and spat out and no one will know you wrote a story. So please I’m not trying to tell to stop writing far from it all I ask is you try a different category which isn’t flooded with bad stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yikes!

The Covid quarantine sequestration flood continues!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Dangerous

If she lays on you wrong, it could be dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fetish

Not a lw story. Really a fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well, I enjoyed it!

It's a five from me.

HansHansenHansHansenalmost 3 years ago

An amazing story! Thanks a lot!

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Well, that husband is a world class asshole. Loves watching her struggles and humiliation, doesn’t give one thought for her health, just wants the overgrown beach balls on her chest. I can only hope she “accidentally” smothers him in his sleep, then gets the breast reduction she needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous