My Wife's Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at my watch at some point and discovered that I'd been watching my wife masturbating to BDSM porn for over an hour. It only seemed a few minutes since I began staring at Brooke as she played. My balls had begun to ache from maintaining an erection for so long.

Honestly, I normally don't last that long during intercourse. My record is about ten minutes on a very special night, so I compensated by getting really good at oral sex. I couldn't remember ever being hard for over an hour, yet there I was standing outside my house with my still rigid dick in my hand.

I was about to relieve the pressure, so to speak, when movement inside startled me. Brooke got up and walked toward me. I instinctively pulled back, but I figured the game was up. After waiting a full minute for my wife to open the window or something, I took another peek.

Brooke had returned to the couch, but now she had a pink vibrator I'd never seen before. I knew she had one, but I'd never looked for it, and she'd never let me see her actually using it. To my shame, there'd been a few times I heard her using it in the bathroom after I popped a little too soon during sex.

I began stroking my cock as I watched my wife hold the vibrator against her sex. She now had one calf up on the back of the couch and the other foot on the floor so that her labia and even her butt hole were visible to anyone looking in the window. I could see her every movement. Brooke's free hand squeezed her ample breast as she stared intently at the television.

Curious, I crept to the side window again to see what had my wife so worked up. On the TV, I saw an older man receiving oral sex from two very young women on their knees. Using their tongues and lips, they left no part of his cock or balls untouched. The young ladies also occasionally kissed each other while still stroking the man's shaft with their little hands.

This video doing nothing for me, I moved back to the other window so I could watch Brooke. I made it back just in time to see her climax. Her entire body trembled, and I could hear her call out even through the closed window. Knowing that she'd never sounded or looked like that while we were together, I made a promise right then and there to put more effort into my lovemaking.

I'd never suggested a three way with another woman since I feared Brooke would suspect me of just wanting to fuck someone else, but now I wasn't so sure of that assumption. Maybe my wife would be into that. If nothing else, this little experiment was going to lead to some interesting conversations in the very near future.

I have no memory of cumming. One minute I was watching my wife writhing in ecstasy, and the next I was holding my softening cock and looking at the shiny cum dripping down the brick of our home. My balls felt better, but I'd been so enthralled by my wife's actions that I didn't even experience my own orgasm.

Brooke disappeared for about ten minutes after that, but I saw light shining out the bathroom window, so I figured she was just cleaning up or using the toilet. Deciding to give her at least that privacy, I impatiently waited for her return. I also began to feel the cold at that point.

When she reappeared, my wife walked into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine. Brooke resumed her perch on the couch, but she no longer played. In fact, except for her being naked, it could've been any given Thursday.

I watched her for another hour and ate some snacks, but she'd switched to regular TV, and Brooke kept her legs together as she sat sideways on the couch. I could still see her breasts, and it was obvious my wife was naked, but the view had become almost chaste. If I hadn't witnessed her early antics, it would've been totally erotic.

She either knows I'm here, or she's expecting me and doesn't want me to see her playing and watching porn...

As I stood there still gazing at my naked wife, I debated about how much to tell her. Should I tell Brooke I came right back and saw everything, or should I pretend that I went to the game and only saw this? I fretted over it for about a half hour, and I still didn't feel confident in my choice when I decided to act.

Bored and cold now that I wasn't rock hard and distracted by my wife's extremely private behavior, I moved over so that I'd be more visible to her. It took Brooke about ten minutes to notice me. With a big grin on her face, she moved one foot to the floor and placed her hands behind her neck.

I thought this would be anticlimactic, but it turned out to be quite the opposite. Though my wife's actions were tamer than before, the fact that she was intentionally putting on a show for me was sexy in its own way. She didn't masturbate, but she did play with her breasts, and she even lifted her nipples to her mouth to wet them.

I became rock hard again, something else that normally doesn't happen. I'm usually done for the day after cumming, but Brooke had me ready to go again. I'd intended to watch my wife until she came over to invite me in, but I couldn't wait any longer.

I opened the sliding glass door to our kitchen and went inside. The heat of the room hit me like the air when you deplane in the tropics, and I immediately unzipped my olive drab jacket. Stepping over to the arch leading to the family room, I saw Brooke hop off the couch and cover her nipples with one arm and her freshly shaved pussy with her free hand.

"Please don't hurt me!" she begged with a scared expression on her face, and I suddenly remembered the ski mask I wore. I was about to take it off when I saw the twinkle in Brooke's eyes. "I'll do whatever you want!"

I didn't say a word. Instead, I stepped forward and grasped my wife's upper arms roughly. Not even slowing, I kept walking and shoved her hard enough that she fell back onto the couch. Bending down, I placed my hands behind her knees and pushed forward until they pressed into Brooke's shoulders.

I didn't kiss her lips or play with her breasts. I didn't say something sweet or romantic. As my wife docilely sat back in that awkward position, I dropped my face to her sex and pressed the flat of my tongue against her labia. The hungry moan that escaped her lips encouraged me to continue.

I'd learned over the years that alternating between pressing my tongue flat against her clit and flicking it with the tip drove my wife crazy. Taking care not to be rough with her pussy, I nevertheless held her tightly in that position so my wife had no choice but accept my ministrations. When Brooke climaxed, I reveled in the fact that her reaction was just as enthusiastic as the orgasm she'd experienced before she knew I'd returned.

Well, at least I did this right... My god, she's so wet I'm not sure we'll be able to wash it all out of this balaclava...

As she recovered, I looked around for her vibrator, but I didn't see it anywhere. Figuring she'd placed it back in her hiding place, I made a mental note to search for the toy another day. I saw how good it made her feel, and I wanted the option of using it the next time we made love.

Without the toy, I decided to just go for it. Without letting Brooke move an inch, I thrust my cock into her with as much force as I could with her on the couch and me on the floor. As it turned out, she was at just the right height for me to take her as roughly as a stranger might.

As I fucked her hard, Brooke reached around her knees and tried to pull me closer to her. Even in the middle of it, I noted that she didn't try to remove my arousal soaked balaclava. Apparently, being taken by a masked intruder was another kink my wife entertained. That was fine. I loved how her sweet aroma filled my nostrils the whole time.

I kept going long after Brooke expected me to spill into her. I assume my longevity resulted from my having already cum before, but it still felt good to give my wife the fucking she deserved. She actually climaxed from intercourse, and I'm not sure that had ever happened before since I know she fakes it sometimes. She was clearly not faking that night.

In the end, I decided not to tell Brooke that I'd seen everything. I wanted to avoid embarrassing her, and I certainly didn't want to blow a good thing. Besides, I liked the idea of knowing more about her than she realized. Little did I know that this little adventure wouldn't be the end of it.

12